Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:00:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP really better than ETH???  (Read 62574 times)
wenwen

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 06:16:45 PM

XRP is a very narrow currency that was able to get ahead of ETH in the list of cryptocurrencies due to an artificial price increase. The price was raised by a meager part but since XRP is very much he was able to win because of the capitalization. But if you seriously evaluate the ETH is a popular and at this time an indispensable platform. Waiting for updates and watching the departing ETH from XRP.
takngantuk

Activity: 1024
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 06:21:57 PM

Of course not. You understand that there is not, because XRP is not even a full-fledged cryptocurrency, which today has the correct level of encryption and blockchain that cannot be changed. Today, all this is missing from XRP.
ETH is still the best altcoin until now and ETH is still being developed so I think even XRP is difficult to get better than ETH.
and although XRP is several times above ETH, it does not mean that XRP is better than ETH.

yes I agree with you, even though some more ripples are at the top but that is still not enough to prove that di is the best. currently ethereum is still superior and I believe it's hard to ripple to beat ethereum.
lolgato1

Activity: 793
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 06:30:47 PM

I think that XRP token is only better than JP Morgan coin. Maybe is also XRP more decentralized than JPM Coin  Grin.
Bank coins - what a joke  Roll Eyes.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 06:39:14 PM

It is a very hard question cause this question is not valid at least for me. They are very different from each other and  running on a very different mechanism. Ethereum is a platform based token where from is a money transfer and banking work related token. So there is no room for differentiate them. The only thing is market cap. After man ear market they both struggle about market cap like another coin. But for some reason ethereum is bleeding badly than from. That's why some times depends on market cap xrp stand before ethereum.

Shakreen

Activity: 80
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 06:53:30 PM

with the development and progress of XRP and cooperation in several institutions and increasing communities ... you can say that XRP is better than ETh .... whereas ETH temporarily relies on smart contracts and added some negative news to make prices go down and some people start not believing in ETh programs ... but do not close the possibility if ETH makes a new breakthrough in certain things can return to position 2 replace XRP
dance2009

Activity: 355
Merit: 28

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 06:54:49 PM

I've been reading about XRP implementation for the last few months and the number of their partners is growing. But still I think that Ethereum is a more interesting product and ecosystem for ordinary people, and XRP is designed for the corporate segment.
Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 06:57:26 PM

Of course not. You understand that there is not, because XRP is not even a full-fledged cryptocurrency, which today has the correct level of encryption and blockchain that cannot be changed. Today, all this is missing from XRP.
ETH is still the best altcoin until now and ETH is still being developed so I think even XRP is difficult to get better than ETH.
and although XRP is several times above ETH, it does not mean that XRP is better than ETH.

yes I agree with you, even though some more ripples are at the top but that is still not enough to prove that di is the best. currently ethereum is still superior and I believe it's hard to ripple to beat ethereum.
in the platform that is owned, maybe ethereum is better than xrp and also more widely used for the platform. and for the ranking problem, maybe xrp is still superior but hopes that ethereum can return to the previous position under bitcoin.
kingpin4321

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:11:20 PM

Ripple xrp is a good coin but I don't think it's better than ethereum in any way.
It's has at some point displaced ethereum from the second position but it still doesn't have that staying power
pufenduy

Activity: 170

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:14:19 PM

Finally Ethereum has took the second position back and I think that is where Ether belongs to. XRP is a great financial asset but it is not a crypto currency and I still cannot understand investors that are putting so much money into this "coin".
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:22:47 PM

in the platform that is owned, maybe ethereum is better than xrp and also more widely used for the platform. and for the ranking problem, maybe xrp is still superior but hopes that ethereum can return to the previous position under bitcoin.
To me ethereum is always better than xrp, going through the market of xrp we can find the growth pattern which is almost in a zig zag form without big rise or fall. At times sudden rise happens and the same won't last long which is of pure manipulation. Ethereum is completely independent and the growth pattern will set it next to bitcoin.
andrey755

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:26:54 PM

Better? No, I definitely do not agree with this opinion, for me Ethereum was and will be the crypto currency number two, but what began the competition will only benefit, the developers will begin to move
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 08:38:27 PM

Whenever I see ripple take over the position of second place, what I usually tell myself, is that it is temporary. If a coin is being manipulated, there is therefore every tendency we see some forms of changes, most especially in the market cap and that is what is presently happening to xrp. Ethereum as far as I am concerned is still the best.
CryptoKush

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 08:46:17 PM

Whenever I see ripple take over the position of second place, what I usually tell myself, is that it is temporary. If a coin is being manipulated, there is therefore every tendency we see some forms of changes, most especially in the market cap and that is what is presently happening to xrp. Ethereum as far as I am concerned is still the best.
I agree with you. I think that Ripple cannot hold second place for a long time, and with the time Ethereum always overtakes Ripple by capitalization and dominance.
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 08:51:33 PM

I agree with you. I think that Ripple cannot hold second place for a long time, and with the time Ethereum always overtakes Ripple by capitalization and dominance.

Market capitalization is a complex indicator that depends on many factors. Ripple and Ethereum both have extremely clever team members, networks, partners and visions. I like ETH due to its decentralization, but the market doesn't care what I and you like. It counts too many different parameters and we're too small to influence it.

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 08:52:10 PM

XRP and ETH have very different uses so comparing these two is like comparing apples to oranges. Regarding the number two spot on coinmarketcap.com, that rank keeps switching back and forth between these two every week or two so is not anything important worth paying attention to.
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 09:09:07 PM

Am not sure ripple is better than etherum by an inch

Just a single news, and there are news about ripple being collapsed if more banks follow suits

Ripple needs to drop the hype and face reality
cerberus5424

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 09:34:04 PM

I do not think so. It is possible to compare the Ethereum and Ripple is not necessary, as it is completely different coins for different purposes, but if you talk about them, I think they probably nasadata somewhere nearby.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
sj2199

Activity: 797
Merit: 500

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 11:10:44 PM

if you look at the current volume, ethereum has outperformed ripple after some time ago ripple always excelled, but if you look at the functions of both platforms, each person must have their own choice depending on their needs. so actually for which one is better is relative.

Maslate

Activity: 3024
Merit: 687

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 03:39:30 AM

if you look at the current volume, ethereum has outperformed ripple after some time ago ripple always excelled, but if you look at the functions of both platforms, each person must have their own choice depending on their needs. so actually for which one is better is relative.
XRP might become unpopular in the future as not all banks will avail on their platform.
Ethereum is on the rise and it's a good news for us and with that, it makes ETH better than XRP at this time.

However, we cannot conclude yet as the competition will continue, if ETH were able to make an update, I think XRP soon will follow.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
deredevil

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 03:46:45 AM

Both are well-developed coins, ethereum and ripple and I like both, but I think ethereum is still above the ripple, ethereum now occupies its position again and the current ripple position is below ethereum

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: