Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:38:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP really better than ETH???  (Read 62574 times)
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:06:49 AM

When it comes to adoption ETH takes the lead with better smart contract and dub as the most famous ICO platform, XRP is also a well develop coin with a potential to be used by banks it also begun testing last year , for now  ETH is better than XRP no matter what its position on the chart.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rina Ambar

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:52:18 AM

Both are good coins, ripple and ethereum, but I think ethereum is still on top of this ripple, in terms of quality, between these two coins certainly has its own mercy and the two coins must have the same potential to be invested.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
andrei18

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:03:38 AM

Is the XRP really better than ETH ?? can be seen now ETH descends to TOP 3 sites https://coinmarketcap.com and XRP goes up to TOP 2. how do you think it is true XRP is better than ETH
For me I think no, because some Investors use Eth in ICO. They purchase tokens using Eth. They falling of the price of eth is because they panic selling. Still eth is better than XRP.
juchin

Activity: 290
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:25:51 AM

Application environment of XRP and ETH is very different and we can't base on the price to say that which coin is better

marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:34:18 AM

Is the XRP really better than ETH ?? can be seen now ETH descends to TOP 3 sites https://coinmarketcap.com and XRP goes up to TOP 2. how do you think it is true XRP is better than ETH

Even XRP become the 2nd to Bitcoin before but still i already believed that the replacement is just a temporary. Simply because Ethereum is the most commonly used platform by most of the ICOs and other existing Altcoins to support their projects that because of this the Ethereum become the most trusted Altcoin for an investments no wonder that as of today that Ethereum bounced back to be the 2nd rank to Bitcoin once again.
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:38:13 AM

As one would expect, ethereum is now far ahead of ripple in price growth rates. And the gap between the levels of their capitalization is already becoming three billion dollars. So, if now the level of capitalization of ethereum becomes 15.2 billion dollars, then ripple is only 13.2 billion dollars. And what should be expected when the planned improvements will be implemented in ethereum at the end of February?

Joep01

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 05:56:25 AM

I don`t think so because as i can see ETH has big potential than XRP as we know. Many projects or ICO are ETH based and more and more ETH will be popular in the future.

M E G A C R Y P T O P O L I S                 
World's Largest Decentralized City on the Ethereum Blockchain
Catmurs

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:41:19 PM

It's hard to tell if it's the best coin or not , but I don't like ripple and I wouldn't invest in it since it's mostly controlled by banks! but as for speculation, the coin may still be suitable

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:48:02 PM

It's hard to tell if it's the best coin or not , but I don't like ripple and I wouldn't invest in it since it's mostly controlled by banks! but as for speculation, the coin may still be suitable

There has been a some type of battle for position among ethereum and XRP for a long while now. All XRP investors will dependably need to demonstrate that this is the best and that it is better that ethereum, while the holders of ethereum will likewise need to make their focuses, and state that ETH is better, that with time,it will reclaim its position.

In some cases, you simply wonder on which to pick. However, ethereum crossed the XRP and secured its second place after bitcoin.
cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:48:47 PM

Ether has took the second position back and this coin deserves to be on the second spot. Do not invest in a crypto currency without a limited supply, and moreover that is centralised. Invest in real crypto and not in centralised coins.

novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 06:56:20 PM

You can't compare those two coins. They have different purpose and use cases. Ethereum is smart contract solution, ripple is a banking transfer system.

Aptekary

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:07:02 PM

You can't compare those two coins. They have different purpose and use cases. Ethereum is smart contract solution, ripple is a banking transfer system.
I completely agree with your opinion. The fact is that I can’t understand why many users of cryptocurrency compare ethereum and ripple too much because they are competitors in the financial market. The fact that they do not share second and third place among themselves does not make them equivalent.
HELLOFF

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:47:51 PM

I completely agree with your opinion. The fact is that I can’t understand why many users of cryptocurrency compare ethereum and ripple too much because they are competitors in the financial market. The fact that they do not share second and third place among themselves does not make them equivalent.
It seems to me that such competition affects the choice of investors. Everyone who looks at the ratings of cryptocurrency chooses where to invest in ethereum or ripple.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:04:28 PM

This is not a very valid question. Cause xrp  and ethereum is very different from each other . in the one hand ethereum is a platform based token. Where is xrp is one of the biggest banking and money transfer crypto for this ecosystem. But there is one matter from which side we can make debate.that is market cap for last few months ethereum market cap is down for many reasons. But the reprice of ethereum take the 2nd place again.

deodivine1
Copper Member

Activity: 657

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:34:11 PM

I'm not a big fan to price or market cap discussions but I think ETH is a better project than XRP. both have their unique project aims which are top notch but I like ETH DAPPS and development so far. For cross boarder payments, XRP represents although if the JPM stable coin rumors persist and becomes through, I don't know if it might affect the price of XRP or not.
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 09:20:15 PM

Both are completely different coins and it's good that they are both vying for the number two spot. It shows that there is diversity in an expanding market and demand for different types of crypto services

Muslimin mj

Activity: 568
Merit: 18

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 09:35:00 PM

it may or may not be in my opinion, but I see monitoring, ethereum remains the best compared to XRP, because many exchanges exchange with ethereum, I rarely see with XRP, personally, ethereum remains the best though coinmarketcap puts XRP in number two, and that no effect, I think so.

Stella_btc

Activity: 92

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:41:18 AM

I personally don't care too much about Ethereum and Ripple position. THey are 2 big projects and also very promising even if very different from each other.

However, in the longer term, you can be positive that the price of both coins would increase. You can convert ETH to XRP from CoinSwitch at best rates.

This is indeed very interesting, the competition between ripple and ethereum in Coinmarketcap is very tight, these two coins take turns in second place. and I also believe, between ripple and Ethereum these are two coins that have great trust from the community, and also both have a very high potential value in the future.

I will say that I think Etherum and Ripple are safer investments and both are good. If someone can invest, both will be more valuable to get many benefit
malphite534

Activity: 319

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:00:53 AM

Ethereum is much better than XRP but not at this time. For sure ethereum will grow up again also and recover that price lost in ethereum.
Handalger

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:12:45 AM

Well, I don't think it makes sense to compare these 2 coins they are generally for different people , but for me for investment, I would choose of course Ethereum , I think he deserved to stay in 2nd place
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: