Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:51:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP really better than ETH???  (Read 62574 times)
Danda23
Copper Member

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 03:33:31 PM

XRP attaining rank number two on coinmarketcap doesn't mean it is better than Ethereum, Right now if ranking shows the best coin, then ethereum has taken it's place back. Moreover Ethereum is more accepted than xrp, all this is geared towards it's use case.

▔▔▔▔▔
sell my ac_________nt

Activity: 448
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 03:42:17 PM

Between centralization and decentralization, I always choose the second, for the most part this is exactly what most people look for in the crypto sphere. Centralized coins are extremely dangerous, you need to understand that in any bad scenario, you can not do anything.

I fully agree with you. The developers of centralized coins have the main task to raise their rate and sell their coins at a high price.
kincit88

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 03:45:25 PM

I don't think so, in my opinion Ethereum coin is better than XRP. But i dont say XRP isn't a good coin, but ethereum is just more useful. There's a lot of fans of this two coin, but i can say XRP has more fans than ETH.
whirlcoin

Merit: 111

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 03:51:16 PM

Is the XRP really better than ETH ?? can be seen now ETH descends to TOP 3 sites https://coinmarketcap.com and XRP goes up to TOP 2. how do you think it is true XRP is better than ETH
XRP while developing in recent times but ethereum is still in the good position more than XRP so I don't think it will be more profitable than the investment an ethereum
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 03:52:10 PM

It's hard to say that Ripple is better than Ethereum, I've used Ripple and I think it's easier and safer to use Ethereum, moreover third party support for ethereum is greater than Ripple.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 03:54:52 PM

ETH will continue beating XRP as it has the potential to do so. ETH Introduced smart contracts, and also has made it possible for upcoming projects to have a foundation on which they can run first, which they can decide to migrate to their own blockchain when the time arises.

investtra

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 04:05:51 PM

I don't think XRP below is better than ETH. Because ETH is a coin that has very large support and is a good platform. Almost all ICO projects use the ETH platform. So this coin can become the king of Altcoin and now ETH is back to number two.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
MemberBerries

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 04:18:46 PM

A centralised project like eferium is always dangerous
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 04:22:06 PM

I don't think XRP below is better than ETH. Because ETH is a coin that has very large support and is a good platform. Almost all ICO projects use the ETH platform. So this coin can become the king of Altcoin and now ETH is back to number two.
Now not many new projects are being launched on the Ethereum blockchain. This should not be forgotten. I think the price may fall on Ethereum by 20-30%.
Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 04:35:17 PM

It's hard to say that Ripple is better than Ethereum, I've used Ripple and I think it's easier and safer to use Ethereum, moreover third party support for ethereum is greater than Ripple.
in the platform owned by ethereum it does have better trust with other platform. so I think ethereum will still have a better place than XRP because from a few years ago and until now the ICO project uses a lot of eth platforms
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 04:42:34 PM

As you know XRP is supporting by different institutions and ETH is a blockchian were tokens can be generated so both are different and may be XRP cross the ETH.

vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 04:53:42 PM

for me ethereum is still better than XRP. ethereum is one of my favorite coins. at this time ethereum returned to the second position. in my opinion ethereum is the king of altcoin and also ICO. ethereum has a value that is more than XRP.

trudovik

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 04:55:56 PM

XRP is really a great opportunity for manipulation, it is definitely a very significant project, which, as practice shows us, can really make this world much more volatile. But the most important thing is not to overdo it to do something.
martabaktelor

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 06:25:38 PM

In our future, no one knows for sure which coin is the best. But for now, Bitcoin is still number one. and what's interesting now is Ethereum with XRP Coins. Both of these coins compete to be number two. XRP can pass Ethereum, but it only lasts a few weeks. And Ethereum is now number two again.
igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 06:28:54 PM

Absolutely not, I still do not understand how people are investing so much funds in XRP, knowing that this coin does not have any limited supply. This aspect has nothing to do with crypto currencies and you cannot even compare those two.
kristensoto

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 06:42:04 PM

i dont think so, XRP can be more advanced than ETH but it can never be able to compared with ETH about the volume of transactions and convienient in platform ERC20 making its community is always much higher than XRP, rightnow ETH is very low but i think it will soon higher than before.

Freebtcweb

Activity: 174

BLOCKCHAIN - BASED RENEWABLE ENERGY CROWDFUNDING

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 07:18:04 PM

Absolutely not, I still do not understand how people are investing so much funds in XRP, knowing that this coin does not have any limited supply. This aspect has nothing to do with crypto currencies and you cannot even compare those two.
But 45% of this coin has already been issued. The same situation is on Ethereum and on many other coins. This is a simple investment risk.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███      (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌      ███||
|   Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram   |
trade2winnn

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 07:23:31 PM

This question of course, too, has been raised and discussed a lot of times,and in my experience I will say that both of these projects are worthy to get to the top of each list, because Ethereum is popular as the first most altcoin,and 90% of projects are launched on it,and their violas are released,and ripple is in one word now wants to be like a Master card and the payment system to close,so it is obvious the future.
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 09:36:01 PM

If we mean a profit that can bring these two completely different projects. I will say next
The price of the Etherium directly depends on the popularity of the ICOs. And ICO sphere has big problems and most likely there will be no major change.
Riplle has more chances to grow well in price.
karma_project

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 09:39:19 PM

XRP is a unique project. But I do not think that we can compare it with Ethereum. As for me, these projects are completely different and they have their own ways of development. I am sure that both coins can make a profit.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: