Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:26:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic on some hodler and sellers  (Read 3115 times)
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:11:05 PM

I just added 0.0470796 BTC to my HODL wallet...let MOON commence!

(really, I need moon, I need a life, but with moon I can buy life) Smiley

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dddudidd

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:32:36 PM

everyone must panic, because it's human nature, if crypto becomes our future, all founders should solve this problem soon. because the more the market falls, more people are leaving crypto
jumail

Activity: 353
Merit: 28

Productive housewife

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:42:36 PM

It seems to me that it is very difficult to survive what is happening and not to think about selling everything. After all, the market has not been in such a terrible state for a long time. How to deal with this ?
Be patient. Make this a lesson, the market is too risky if we force to trade without analysis and strong mentality and reserve funds. So wait and see, hopefully, the price will bounce right away.
NotFoundGlobal

Activity: 314
Merit: 11

I'm not investor

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:49:05 PM

I'm panic and I convert some of my altcoins to Bitcoin, I will collect Bitcoin as much as possible. I believe Bitcoin has a big potential to introduce to all people in the world. That's mean it will be good for a good price of bitcoin

]
Goldleader

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:52:36 PM

That's depend . I'm seeing some exiting the market with loss , holding waiting for market to recover
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 641

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:11:45 PM

I did not panic but securing the fiat assets was safer for me. Waiting for some positive information is better than surviving a difficult situation. Exit and continue watching the market and prepare to get the lowest price this year.
everyone has a different decision, and that is not panic.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Valentina Ambassador

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

REPUBLIA PRE-SALE : Aug 23rd

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:13:03 PM

I think experience also teaches us that there is no single, opinion or reason why all market looks so bloody. There is many reasons which gives such awful result. For sure I can say there is a lot of fake news makers and a lot of manipulations!

Koobtcgal

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 11:22:21 PM

For now, I will only take the reason to be as a result of people not seeing the market recovered so they begin to panic and sell their coins to cut losses in case their coins never rebound.

MRlong

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:30:09 PM

It seems to me that it is very difficult to survive what is happening and not to think about selling everything. After all, the market has not been in such a terrible state for a long time. How to deal with this ?

This bad situation of this market makes every the investor worry and have negative thinking. And the panic sell is indispensable. And I think if the market not to recover in the next year 2019, all the investors will leave the market and not too pleasant to invest in cryptocurrency.

angelica laura

Activity: 229

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:33:29 PM

Panicking and staying calm is a difficult attitude. We need some money while prices go down and there is no other way except to sell immediately. Conditions like this are long and the days go down make the coin holder feel worse. This condition is very sad for coin holders who depend on their lives here.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
kerzhake

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:36:10 PM

in no way should you panic on the cryptocurrency market because you will lose 100% of your money because of panic

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
tracyhayley

Activity: 652
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:45:35 PM

for me the only thing that dragging the crypto currency price are two things
the bad and fake news that are spreading by some people who has big interest on crypto
there is no denying that this is their doing and nothing else, who has the money and funds to do that?
im sure by now that its clear, second is the timing the the stock market also plummeting also
this is all over the news, everyone should understand that this is what really happening and panic will not only drag the price
down , but will also empty you pocket so keep calm

even if you said that, panic sellers will always sell their coin when they look at the price are drop continuously in the market. they just think how to cut their loss, they won't think about anything else. i think it's hard for panic seller to keep calm.

jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:48:08 PM

Panicking and staying calm is a difficult attitude. We need some money while prices go down and there is no other way except to sell immediately. Conditions like this are long and the days go down make the coin holder feel worse. This condition is very sad for coin holders who depend on their lives here.

Our emotions will triggered our self to do panic when we saw market fall and to worry our possible losses in the future.  
I understand how the others feel and do panic selling, we can't blame them either cause they want assurance with their money. But it is not good at all cause it only give addition to the market downfall.
jojowar

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 12:02:53 AM

Panic will result into losses but if you know that you invest into a legit project development that has potential to become successful in the future even there is a bear market you will not panic to sell your cryptos at low.

kisfoxs

Activity: 289

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 01:12:37 AM

The market was sluggish and everyone panicked selling coins and this made the market price of crypto coins worse. I agree if this is caused by false news which then spreads and is carried out by those who have very large funds. But we don't give up and you must continue to survive and take advantage of the opportunities.

https://cerlos.io
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
🏠 -> Transforming The Trillion-dollar Building Materials Industry <- 🏠
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 01:20:06 AM

there is no need to panic, we are just waiting to recover, because currently the market is not green yet. the highest is only 0.25%, but it's still very convincing. we must always believe.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:21:20 AM

The below is how I roll Smiley

I myself simply panic sell like a 9-year-old girl...at the $3,965.20 BTC price to get the amount of $$ I need to stay retired before taking full retirement on traditional investments and soc security.

(2.5 years to go) for at least 1.5 to 2.0 years....with the above punt!)

Then now I scramble like hell to get back (someday as it dumps) the BTC I panic sold  (13 BTC) and my many regrets. (It is how I roll, but a guy has to eat.)

On the one hand, I sold some ASCI's and have at $3.2k BTC prices...4 BTC coming. The bad news is that it is  AFTER Jan 1st, 2019 as the arrangement. (know the guy the 4 BTC is safe).

Half of me says 'take cash' (bad devil) to buy cheap coins if it bottoms out to $1.5k in 2019.

Other Half of me says 'keep BTC' (good angel) in that my timing always sucks and that gets me back to only 9 BTC under from my 13 BTC panic sale and 9-year-old girl meltdown.

Chump or Champ...it is always either chump or champ.

I should just have a 'silver dollar coin' on a dresser that I simply 'flip' on any choices on crypto, I'm sure my rate of success would improve greatly just by chance of a coin flip.

Ack!

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
aokiji06

Activity: 256

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:35:01 AM

there is absolutely nothing that is certain, which must be considered is the market conditions when good prices are time for us to sell and not to be missed, if prices are now falling then we must pay attention to which altcoins will have good prospects.
my advice must be calm and not panic

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
Timmzzy

Activity: 784
Merit: 34

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:45:16 AM

the bad and fake news that are spreading by some people who has big interest on crypto
there is no denying that this is their doing and nothing else, who has the money and funds to do that?
im sure by now that its clear, second is the timing the the stock market also plummeting also
this is all over the news, everyone should understand that this is what really happening and panic will not only drag the price

I think I go by with what you just said panicking is a big disease in the mind of most traders. I have panic sells before which was when I get in trading newly and adding to that most news definitely drags price down. And my question here is what should one do when some news that are not meant to be comes in the community.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:52:52 PM

like people say
its a natural on panic situation
spread a fcking FUD to make scream everywhere
fear to losing more money , they cut lose and quit.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀