Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:51:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic on some hodler and sellers  (Read 3115 times)
Tahdayi

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:22:10 PM

Dont need to be panic if we holding good coin like Xrp or any other alts who stay in top 10 CMC because that coins has a real value and the progress of that coin will keep continue. About the fake news we need to be more focus so we can avoid that news.
I like you think that good coins will restore its price and the bad just won't rise , I think in this market of course in the first place starts to recover, the giants and then little liquid coins , but of course it is better not to sell in a moment like this

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mikell556

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:42:11 PM

Dont need to be panic if we holding good coin like Xrp or any other alts who stay in top 10 CMC because that coins has a real value and the progress of that coin will keep continue. About the fake news we need to be more focus so we can avoid that news.

Do not worry if you even have some coins from the top 20.
Believe me, when cryptocurrency growth starts - all coins will start to grow in value. The difference will only be in the amount of growth.
alexsoul

Activity: 182

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:47:11 PM

In my opinion, the news has not affected the market for a long time. What is really important now is the arrival of professional traders and investors on the market. This will allow the market to react less to panic on any occasion. If the rate of cryptocurrency falls a couple of days, then everyone starts to sell it in horror. Then why are you here?

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:02:59 PM

I like you think that good coins will restore its price and the bad just won't rise , I think in this market of course in the first place starts to recover, the giants and then little liquid coins , but of course it is better not to sell in a moment like this

The market is beginning to dump poor and inefficient projects in the future. I enjoy the discount cards because it makes this market cleaner and that makes it easier for me to find better projects.
Cloud_miner

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:50:19 PM

Many people do not understand that cryptocurrency markets are so arranged that price manipulations are specifically created for them, so that some people who are not ready for this will feel panic and thus the whales force them to sell their assets. Basically, this strategy applies to those people who have little experience in trading.
Inu.Guren

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

homt.net

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:03:48 PM

i'm not recomended for Holding XRP even they're backed by banking company, but i agre for investing in just top 10 altcoin based on Coinmarketcap for market condition like now

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Parabellun1917

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:04:32 PM

for me the only thing that dragging the crypto currency price are two things
the bad and fake news that are spreading by some people who has big interest on crypto
there is no denying that this is their doing and nothing else, who has the money and funds to do that?
im sure by now that its clear, second is the timing the the stock market also plummeting also
this is all over the news, everyone should understand that this is what really happening and panic will not only drag the price
down , but will also empty you pocket so keep calm
Hello! I totally agree with you. There is no reason to panic, you need to remain calm. I think the worst is over. I think there will be a lot of good news soon.
oper802

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 03:48:57 PM

Yes some in crypto they have have some fake news that the investor or holders are going to panic and sell it the altcoins they have into a low of price. Actually it will happen sometimes if the market goes down the price of it. But if we have some trust in crypto must better to hold.
Yeah, so we need to be careful in receiving any news from another side or we will get trapped on it. Sometimes, it's just fake news but sometimes the news is right. Don't forget to search the information by ourselves when we receive news from anyone Smiley

The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2172

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 04:01:22 PM

Panic buy and panic sell both is harmful on crypto. Especially panic sell dump price more and more. Peoples became lazy and they are depending on news. If in case there is any negative news panic seller will start sell same time. In a result price will dump more. No one will check that news fake or real. Sometimes whales are spreading negative news to buy more lower, and people are getting loss. Just check lately about BCHABC, They dumped price more then 60%. But its increase again up to top. So who sell on bottom what about him? Obviously he was panic seller and got loss. So try to avoid panic sell.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
danfred

Activity: 304

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:25:28 AM

Unfortunately, in the crypto market, we now see a rapid decline in prices, the total number of investors is significantly reduced. I understand that they are gradually losing confidence, no longer trusting the prospects of the market in the future. But I am convinced that next year the situation may gradually improve, just need patience.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:29:04 AM

I think the main reason for the big drop this year is the same as the reason for the big rise at the end of last year - the markets are thin and highly speculative. If there is little to base price on other than expected future utility, then this does lead to volatile prices.
babyxxbaby

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:56:22 AM

The main reason for the panic is the frustration of people in the cryptocurrency. People think they've been cheated and they've lost a lot of money. Misleading news here neprichem. People before investing their money in this industry independently analyzed the market and the situation.
Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 12:14:12 PM

Everybody is on panic. Really, the market has dealt bad with people this last quarter of the year. I think no advice will be good enough for holders and sellers, best advice is one given to oneself.
poktur

Activity: 238

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 12:49:54 PM

Sometimes the stories we presented in the wrong format, which immediately causes the bad thoughts, so you need to carefully read the information!

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 01:10:56 PM

Uncontrolled panic will only lead to losses and mistakes. Learn to overcome and not to give in to this feeling, even at the most critical moments when it seems that there is no more way out.
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 01:23:13 PM

I agree with op that we need to calm when the bad news spreading. Panic doesn't solve anything even make things worse. Moreover, we should understand in the first place that crypto has high volatility.
drrekkty

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:53:23 PM

This panic help to create volatility, you know. On the one hand there will be someone who is panic seller and on the other hand there will be a holder.
magnat7691

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:49:28 PM

Panic moods begin to prevail when holders have no hope of returning prices to their previous levels.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 03:54:47 PM

Certainly, people should first learn to stand on their feet in this market. As soon as they start making their own decisions, I think they're going to be a bit of a panic.
anshkumandhan
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:23:48 PM

If seen, then your point is right and i'm agree to some extent of you. That those who have a lot of money can create panic for small investors. But small investors should be patient rather than be afraid and avoid false rumors and should be focus on the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: