Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:35:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic on some hodler and sellers  (Read 3115 times)
Asmh85

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:22:40 PM

for me the only thing that dragging the crypto currency price are two things
the bad and fake news that are spreading by some people who has big interest on crypto
there is no denying that this is their doing and nothing else, who has the money and funds to do that?
im sure by now that its clear, second is the timing the the stock market also plummeting also
this is all over the news, everyone should understand that this is what really happening and panic will not only drag the price
down , but will also empty you pocket so keep calm
Do you know what make me frightened and panic?, it's the technical analysis, it makes me feel worse and confused.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:24:21 PM

Patience is the main feature on the market. I buy more on this situations. Any panic sell make my portfolio more.  Wink But market does not tolerate haste. And such trader behavior is quite normal. Because for profit somebody should lose
Isuk

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 11:34:04 PM

I can't advise you any good ico, but what i can tell you is, look at the core of the company, look at their people, what is the product, do they have good future plans and investors
and by that you can eventually invest in a good one, good bless and good luck
That's the main point to know the company and everything about it first. Investing is not an easy thing to do, we need to analyze the project first. But, if we often do it, then it would be easier in the future. The more we practice, the more we get.
nipenohy

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:44:45 AM

I don't see any reason for invest into altcoins
hiburak

Activity: 1655
Merit: 600

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:57:42 AM

people who doesn't really understand this technology or the economy behind it are panic-selling, and i don't know how long it will take to get rid of them, but eventually it will be a buyers market.
halisakal

Activity: 625
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 04:24:14 PM

the bad and fake news that are spreading by some people who has big interest on crypto
there is no denying that this is their doing and nothing else, who has the money and funds to do that?
im sure by now that its clear, second is the timing the the stock market also plummeting also
this is all over the news, everyone should understand that this is what really happening and panic will not only drag the price
good point about spreading panic for a personal gain. i have noticed ot too, such random yet troubling messages about the end of crypto or a complete crash. really, we should take more realistic attitude and rely on facts
Julunguul

Activity: 473
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 06:09:12 PM

yes, if things like that make crypto so severe since the beginning of the year, chances are that it will also be repeated in 2019. What do you think about the predictions of pro-crypto people who say Bitcoin will reach tens of thousands of dollars, it seems like it's also another crap that is used to attract attention isn't it?
Afiqa03

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:15:02 PM

very precisely what you mean by current crypto conditions. even some bounty hunters have started to panic a little and until this condition will return conducive, I feel that I need enough time and patience.
vi77ip

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:51:02 PM

There is no panic. Of course I would like the market to grow, but I'm ready to wait for a long time)
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:01:30 PM

people who doesn't really understand this technology or the economy behind it are panic-selling, and i don't know how long it will take to get rid of them, but eventually it will be a buyers market.

i agree with you,, this is the best opportunities to collect more and increase our crypto assets
for example ethereum,, because in my opinion now is the best time to buy more and increase the amount of eth in our bag, because eth is in the bottom zone
remember this is not a suggestions to buy,,
buy only with your own risk  Wink

Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:51:07 PM

I believe by now, panics would have reduced to the barest minimum. The market is already down, so people should not be hasty in their decisions at the moment.
Whoever panic sell, will surely do that at loss and that will not hell both the individual and the holders of such token.
Panic also does not birth anything good, rather, it brings about confusion and some other hitches that might accompany it.
devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:08:25 PM

panic will only make us suffer losses because we want to immediately sell the coins we hold. keep believing and waiting until all of them experience price changes surely profits will come, let's get rid of it and throw away the panic.
luckybit1

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:19:21 PM

I was once panicking but now I have picked courage , in that I would advice you hold and stop panicking. So at times you fall sick and also get well..this is how it is for crypto now.
red4slash

Activity: 1274
Merit: 424

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:23:23 PM

panic will only make us suffer losses because we want to immediately sell the coins we hold. keep believing and waiting until all of them experience price changes surely profits will come, let's get rid of it and throw away the panic.
Panic sell may occur because they do not determine the time to stop lose. for me important stop lose so that you don't get high losses maybe in some markets this feature should be used smartly

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
samantadegrenet

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:12:49 PM

no panic! its normal situation for market that falling and than rise. we must hold coins and save so as possible. sure that soon cryptocurrency will rise again as just happened in 2017. need only wait
warrior.coins22

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:17:54 PM

According to my personal observation, the most influential thing about the price of cryptocurrency is bad news circulating. That makes some people panic, then sells without seeing the impact. But when discussing stock prices, I don't think it has anything to do with cryptocurrency. And I need to realize that the unique thing or art in cryptocurrency is the price that changes without knowing the season and can happen at any time.
Don't panic..
MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:18:01 PM

no panic! its normal situation for market that falling and than rise. we must hold coins and save so as possible. sure that soon cryptocurrency will rise again as just happened in 2017. need only wait

Indeed! the uptrend and downtrend on the market always happen so you must be wise when to go in or out your investment although it is risky but this is the nature on crypto-space.

Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 10:48:09 PM

this can naturally happen at anytime selling panic lose is a bad thing but sometimes succumbing to it first then taking the opportunity below the price when you sell ,panic must include careful thinking so you can take what you should have
instead of having to panic sell better review another opportunity in crypto fill you bag or basket or safe-deposit box but dont just one product ,that's all I get from people who are successful in this business

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:01:43 PM

If we panice ill think it was not the good idea for us, Must better to calm always if we think the market was in dip situation. Maybe the new in the crypto was be going to panic ifthe coins the have are going dip situation and they sell it early even if the price was in down.
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:27:40 PM

It is indeed hard to determine the main problem at this moment on why the market keeps on falling for months already. We also cannot blame those who are avoiding to invest rightnow because that's their choice on not to and to be avoid from huge profit loss by doing so. Hopefully, the dumps this year won't be permanent and recovery is on its way.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: