Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:13:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic on some hodler and sellers  (Read 3115 times)
Krismanto

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:12:40 AM

Maybe a lot of big investors hope that the price of this coin will go down like now. In the hope that they can get the price of a coin when it's cheap. We don't need to panic and stay calm because there will be a big surge. And now we are trying to invest and wait for the surge to occur.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Abosede

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:21:19 AM

In fact,one of the major reason why we are where we are now in crypto space is as a result of panic selling.Too many people have sold out of fear,the more we do that,the we bring down the price of coin.Though we are all afraid to see our portfolio decrease in value right in front of our eyes,we just need to learn to handle situations at times.
martabaktelor

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:34:37 AM

The most important thing is not to do anything stupid like selling coins in a panic and out of the market. Now is a good time to buy coins at cheap prices. Investing or collecting coins is very good and I hope to buy the 20 best coins.
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 01:48:33 PM

this is business and it is affecting them. crypto are booming they try to take it down by spreading bad and fake news. if they don't do it there will be less competition in the stock market and they will have less profit.
thelemot

Activity: 241
Merit: 36

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:21:56 PM

for me the only thing that dragging the crypto currency price are two things
the bad and fake news that are spreading by some people who has big interest on crypto
there is no denying that this is their doing and nothing else, who has the money and funds to do that?
im sure by now that its clear, second is the timing the the stock market also plummeting also
this is all over the news, everyone should understand that this is what really happening and panic will not only drag the price
down , but will also empty you pocket so keep calm
yes, investors are hesitant when they find out that bad news is circulating, and they will frantically sell the coins, and that will cause the price of coins to drop
Cloud_miner

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:02:19 PM

I think that after some time the moment will begin when those people who invest their money in cryptocurrency will fall into a much more advantageous position than any other investors who have invested their money in the stock market, and it seems to me that this moment will begin precisely in 2019.
Greed Dev

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:06:38 PM

the bad and fake news that are spreading by some people who has big interest on crypto
there is no denying that this is their doing and nothing else, who has the money and funds to do that?

In my opinion, crowd effect is what has affected the price of crypto most. The reason is because the prices of the altcoins are manipulated by many people. When small traders like us see prices fall, we will sell to cut losses. Whales always know how to make money from this

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
ufalo3

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:00:23 PM

For me, panic sell is good because the market is cleared of investors who happened to be in the market by accident to make a quick profit. And above all it is a great opportunity to buy coins cheaper. Panic when buying or selling always makes you make mistakes, so to avoid this, you must have a plan.

As we see in the situation with BTC, many holders who have big number of BTC made a big sale before christmas so the price fall. Panic is not our friend now so we need to wait a little bit and in 2019 there will certainly grow.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 09:27:20 PM

Things have turned around some it seems. $3,560.00 BTC at the moment looks nice for a change. I wonder if it just 'bot wiggle' between 3.2k and 3.6k

and will downturn as the trend has been (bouncing) till another dump.

Anyway, my luck changed since the 'epic' 13 BTC dump at the beginning of the month.

Well, sold some Obelisk Miners and etc, etc for about 4 BTC...thus my panic sell of 13 BTC (panic' like a 9-year-old girl...includining screaming like one)

that was at the $3,965.20 price more or less. Thus 'lucky' and now down to a 9 BTC hoard loss. (The horror!) but a guy has to eat. (retired early)

never know what the f*ck is gonna happen in the BTC and cryptoverse!

Anyway, only 9 BTC down on the hoard now. (baby steps, breath, baby steps...)

brad

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Rina Ambar

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:25:30 AM

it could be that bad and fake news about crypto has an effect on this crypto price decline but the effect is only modest, which in my opinion makes sense that this decrease in crypto prices is due to market manipulation by crypto, and maybe manipulation is still done today this, where crypto prices are starting to increase, and usually a few days after experiencing the current price increase, prices will come back down drastically.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:28:48 AM

Those institutions and governments will not easily give out the power they have over the people - which is thru fiat money.
They needed to centralize power and control. Decentralized money will reduce their power.
Try to accumulate crypto slowly and carefully, same as they do, and once they pump prices, you can hitch the ride with them.

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
hellyeahent

Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:38:46 AM

I saw how many newcomers left the market due to the loss of some of their money and panic. But I see that many experienced participants in the crypto market continue to hodl and buy reliable cryptocurrencies. THEY claim that the market will definitely recover from next year, you just need to be patient.
acord00

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:53:24 AM

Basically that makes us panic because we don't have guidelines. As a wise crypto currency player, we should equip ourselves with crypto currency knowledge so that we still have a basis for the decisions that we will make. We should stay calm when the conditions are very volatile because if we are reckless then we will only be wrong in making decisions and finally we actually suffer losses. Don't be panic and stay calm while thinking about the right strategy to take advantage of the steps.
repear7

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110

Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:02:47 AM

Basically that makes us panic because we don't have guidelines. As a wise crypto currency player, we should equip ourselves with crypto currency knowledge so that we still have a basis for the decisions that we will make. We should stay calm when the conditions are very volatile because if we are reckless then we will only be wrong in making decisions and finally we actually suffer losses. Don't be panic and stay calm while thinking about the right strategy to take advantage of the steps.

Really what you say. As an experienced crypto currency player, of course we have to be careful with any news that appears in the media. A lot of news is just a misleading issue because they want to drop crypto currencies or they want to make a profit by spreading negative and unhealthy issues. I myself filter the news that appears and look for the truth before I believe it. This makes me even more convinced that success is only for people who are calm, patient, and have guidelines. About the collapse of the stock market, that is a condition that we must accept, but we must have a plan to contribute to restoring the stock market. Even though the situation falls but we must remain active and invite more people to be active as well so that normal conditions can be reached immediately. Which needs to be underlined that whatever the circumstances befall us, make sure that we are calm because all will have a solution and will be beautiful in time.
kjn311

Activity: 319

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:07:39 AM

I think that in 2019 we will see the long-awaited news about the legalization and development of various cryptocurrencies. Thanks to this, there will be a gradual rise in prices, it will be possible to restore confidence among investors. Now you just need to continue to hodl and buy reliable coins.
kincit88

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:17:25 AM

When your investment are drop more than 50% it totally normal if you panic and i think most of hodlers already sell their investment because they scared to loss more. In this situation only a few hodlers who still want to hold a coins for a very long time.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:36:41 AM

Tranquility is the key to achieving success in the world of cryptocurrencies. Without being able to control calm, we cannot get good results. Without calm, we will fail. This is what we must avoid, everyone who can be patient and also maintain calm, they will always be ready to face everything. The world of cryptocurrency is so cruel, so calm down and be kind to avoid bad situations.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:33:08 PM

Tranquility is the key to achieving success in the world of cryptocurrencies. Without being able to control calm, we cannot get good results. Without calm, we will fail. This is what we must avoid, everyone who can be patient and also maintain calm, they will always be ready to face everything. The world of cryptocurrency is so cruel, so calm down and be kind to avoid bad situations.

I find 'tranquillity' the key to 'delusion'. The more deluded I am that I know what I am doing with BTC and the Crypto-Universe...the happier I am.

Thus to be lame and clueless ...and self-deluded...is the 'reality' of crypto. You try to look at this stuff logically and you are anything but tranquil, IMHO.

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Downloaded

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 08:21:16 AM

im sure by now that its clear, second is the timing the the stock market also plummeting also
this is all over the news, everyone should understand that this is what really happening and panic will not only drag the price
down , but will also empty you pocket so keep calm

I think that in 2019 we will see the news of the various cryptocurrencies. In this case, it is possible to restore confidence among investors. And buy reliable coins.
Kezacky

Activity: 735

https://www.epsiloan.xyz

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 08:29:00 AM

Even though the market deteriorated by selling losses, of course it was a stupid thing they did. Why not? Crypto values ​​do not only apply to requests and offers on the other hand crypto news factors also contribute. with a lot of negative news it is not necessary to make sales. and this causes your pocket money to be empty.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: