Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:24:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic on some hodler and sellers  (Read 3115 times)
fumblingperch

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:38:56 PM

So far, I do not see people panicking, because when a real panic starts, some will start selling, and others will start buying, that's when the market should turn around.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wellyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:40:16 PM

for me the only thing that dragging the crypto currency price are two things
the bad and fake news that are spreading by some people who has big interest on crypto
there is no denying that this is their doing and nothing else, who has the money and funds to do that?
im sure by now that its clear, second is the timing the the stock market also plummeting also
this is all over the news, everyone should understand that this is what really happening and panic will not only drag the price
down , but will also empty you pocket so keep calm
no, don't panic all will be beautiful in time, as well as prices, right now it is experiencing a downturn but be sure to be sure that prices will return like all later on time, just wait patiently
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:54:21 PM

In fact, we cannot avoid that many people are now being panic. The market condition really drops drastically more than 50%. It makes the sellers, holders, investors, and all people in the crypto world panic. But I don't think that all, yeah maybe the big investors are now harvesting by buying more coins in the very very cheap price. This such market really drives us to sell because of panic. but, is it good? Absolutely now. Panic only makes bad.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:38:57 AM

the bad and fake news that are spreading by some people who has big interest on crypto
there is no denying that this is their doing and nothing else, who has the money and funds to do that?
im sure by now that its clear, second is the timing the the stock market also plummeting also
this is all over the news, everyone should understand that this is what really happening and panic will not only drag the price

Its true that we should keep calm and relax with our investment. Every market always volatile and i think we should not panic when market drop. Better keep optimistic if we are already research before we make investment. Crypto is new investment and new market, i think its need time for growing more bigger

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:00:29 AM

OP is right, spreading fuds and bad news to create fear so that these “big” investors can accumulate coins at rock bottom price. We must stay firm and remember why we get into crypto at the beginning.

Don’t sell our precious coins to these people.
Of course, when the replenishment of the home budget comes from several more sources, then you should not worry about the poor state of the cryptocurrency market. But in my case, not panic is bad for my income, but a complete stagnation of my assets.
The panic of many users keeps prices shrinking, if you are a holder you should not be consumed with gossip, speculation or fud, because that is their goal to make panic in the market, if you have promised to holding, then commit to it. never be provoked to panic
darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:35:18 AM

panic is not a good solution when facing situations in crypto like this. If continued to panic with the condition then don't hope that fortunately was able to come easily. wrong in taking decisions thus become things that can only happen when too put forward panic. the bad news is indeed much but sure need research to investigate the truth in order not to be panic.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
mullzerwar

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:49:46 AM

Indeed a little bad news about cryptocurrency could turn the crypto world apart, making some people going insane and do a panic selling.
Those also making a domino effect on many other people to do panic selling.
Arata

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:08:40 AM

I think this is a natural thing to panic in conditions like this, many people doubt whether they want to sell their coins or hold them back, everyone has a different attitude in responding to this condition, which clearly must remain confident in the future will be stable again

Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 03:27:08 AM

As market going to drop on is such a condition it's natural that you lose your control and be panic and taking action which might be wrong in such a panic condition, don't be frustrated market go up soon.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Plecet Bank

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:28:14 AM

The market condition of crypto coins is indeed unstable because many people panic about selling coins. More and more people sell coins but not comparable to people who invest. People invest very little because they are still unsure about the lower market conditions. But the conditions will definitely recover, but we don't know when that happened because the crypto coin market is difficult to predict.

kendedes

Activity: 728

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:28:29 AM

I'm sure this is mostly happen on any new trader/holder that hasn't ever join any trading before.
So when they heard some bad news, they act too fast without analyzing the situation first hand.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:01:38 PM

I am a person who cannot predict price developments, and I easily believe in the opinions and statements of others, so I am often trapped and decide to sell the coins that I have for fear of the news that the price will go down, even though some after sales, the price is increasing.
Ekyfitri

Activity: 664
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:06:46 PM

I am a person who cannot predict price developments, and I easily believe in the opinions and statements of others, so I am often trapped and decide to sell the coins that I have for fear of the news that the price will go down, even though some after sales, the price is increasing.
I think you should start learning how to do your own market analysis, if you don't want to continue to be influenced by others. because the influence of others can sometimes make us lose.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Wyndesam

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:11:37 PM

So far, I do not see people panicking, because when a real panic starts, some will start selling, and others will start buying, that's when the market should turn around.

well, the panic is already there ) , but certainly not this what should be to everyone started to panic and rushed to sell , I think it left a little to wait )

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
kyle999

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:24:36 PM

Many of the tokens and sellers of tokens have been crying for the cryptocurrency market because of the low prices of bitcoin and other coins. many are afraid because they may lose their investment or purchase coins so they have panic selling.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:40:54 PM

for both of them such circumstances will make them panic. This falling market situation should be a good trend for investors to increase their investment while prices are still low. hodler and seller are just scared because they don't want to get a loss.

If the people will keep panicing about the situations, well the process will be move smoothly accordingly to the needs of all. This trend business and a type of investment is well treated in good condition in accordance to the situations so that income will be in as good too.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
mimipipi

Activity: 187

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:06:28 AM

It's difficult in the situation like this. All hope to be profitable but the reality that happened can be different. But whatever it is, people who have entered the crypto world must be prepared for all the risks, including losing money on their investments. Today the price of bitcoin has declined, but we must be sure of the future of bitcoin. If you are not sure, it is better to keep your money in your pocket or invest in another field.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:13:32 AM

Well, right now IMHO, (not that I know squat)....it looks like not enough volume (new users) and/or 'panic' to push us into a FOMO for a BTC price rebound...

thus I think the floor is really $1,500 and am just in 'butt clenching HODL mode" or BCM mode Smiley

damn, I'd really like be wrong as hell on this thou...

So my 'best case' is it 'bounces of 1.5k or 2k and then stabilizes sideways at 3.5k to 4k for a year or more

(damn you logic...I hate my thought process)

I liked BTC better when it was all fairy dust/unicorns and rainbows..this MORDOR crap is getting old...

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
TomInVa57

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:41:21 AM

It seems to me that it is very difficult to survive what is happening and not to think about selling everything. After all, the market has not been in such a terrible state for a long time. How to deal with this ?
cichaescut
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

SYNCHROBIT

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:01:37 AM

I do not see any reasons for selling right now. I cannot imagine how much money you should have if you want to sell all your crypto currencies for pennies. I recommend to hold and to wait for the better market situation.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: