Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:54:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic on some hodler and sellers  (Read 3115 times)
Gatsby club

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

keyTango

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:22:50 PM

It’s very difficult to keep calm if you have never come across such things as losing about two-thirds of your deposit, or even much more like this in my case, but in such a situation it makes no sense to panic and sell your remaining assets in order to regain at least Something, if I do this, it will mean that I gave up and then I will expect a very large disappointment, so I continue to hodl my coins and wait.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:29:58 PM

I agree with you, the situation in the crypto market is really sad, but this is not a reason to panic, as panic makes things worse. As for the crypto market right now, it’s surprising that someone is buying crypto currency in full right now. So if everything is bad, why buy top crypto currencies ?! And because the one who buys knows that there will be growth. And news is created specifically for certain actions. If you need to roll a course, then create bad news, if you need to raise a course, then the news comes out good. If you think that the crypto market is affected by ordinary demand, then you are mistaken, the market is influenced by large players, those who want and have the opportunity to earn big money.
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:39:15 PM

At this point, so many people might begin to wonder on what to do. Tight now, only the strong will survive in this space. Some people will still panic sell and it will drives the prices down the more. This is a time to choose good projects at all cause.
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:43:28 PM

for me the only thing that dragging the crypto currency price are two things
the bad and fake news that are spreading by some people who has big interest on crypto
there is no denying that this is their doing and nothing else, who has the money and funds to do that?
im sure by now that its clear, second is the timing the the stock market also plummeting also
this is all over the news, everyone should understand that this is what really happening and panic will not only drag the price
down , but will also empty you pocket so keep calm

i have seen may people quiting the crypto market in the recent dump but people who are in this market from long time are not panic at all and i personally talked them on facebook and telegram. they say dump is new for noobs but they have seen the dump like this before

cryptic4000

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:45:26 PM

Our market is losing more and more investors. They have run out of patience and have turned to other fields to invest. But we need to be optimistic and do the opposite of what the crowd is doing. We will get results that the crowd does not have. Please be patient.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:06:38 PM

Personally, I think that now they are talking a lot about crypto-phones. One says that the crypt will drop to zero the other that it will disappear altogether. And the third says that everything will be fine and the market will soon grow steadily upwards. And because of many rumors, a panic occurs and people begin to merge cryptocurrency. And others simply buy and wait for price growth. So I advise everyone to figure it out and do not rush into panic.

arditiyan

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:14:37 PM

in my opinion it is natural for me if the token holder and seller experience panic with the condition of the bitcoin price uncertainty like now, moreover there is no positive issue to significantly increase the price of bitcoin

Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:18:49 PM

Even some old holders could not stand the nerves,and they sold the tokens, although they kept, they must have succumbed to panic, and special movements of whales in order to bring down the price of tokens,and lower the tokens to the bottom, this situation has been going on for a year, so as they say,do not get used to,)

LukkasG

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:20:43 PM

I am not sure of that. News aren't a reason, but additional support for market rate. I think the main reason for volatility of the market are speculations.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:21:34 PM

Folk probably know this anyway...but my 'floor' is what I mined on my original KNC Jupiter BTC miner from back in the day that cost me $5,131.80 with shipping.

ALL my HODL and whatever for the last 5 years came from that initial investment. (Sure did not make it from my job with a group home for dev blind developmentally disabled).

Thus (should probably NOT say the amount..people get miffed).....that is my FLOOR.

the HEAT DEATH of the UNIVERSE will happen 1st before I sell those coin. (Ya got to draw the line someplace)

and I have gotten enough out of this to retire 3 years early with cash set aside etc till the middle of 2019 when I can take retirement traditional $$$ if nothing else.

and of course the last 5 years have been more fun since I was in college helps, that helps quite a bit Smiley

But, chump or champ. Make some 'borders' on how you are gonna face this ..if it all goes to sh*t for a few... years...

(talking to my CPA today, I did set enough aside for sales and mining but gonna get my ass chewed anyway) Sad

1) ass-covering, check.

2) set amount of crypto they will have to pry from my cold dead hands, check.

3) still can stay retired 2-3 years early. check

4) preparing for a coming recession. in progress.

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
nityans

Activity: 183

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:22:10 PM

News, events and information concerning the cryptocurrency industry must be checked and analyzed. Fake news is often used to attract attention or manipulate the cryptocurrency market. Therefore, it is necessary to check information from sources, draw conclusions and make decisions independently.
IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:01:06 PM

I think it's too late to sell at such low prices. This should have been done much earlier. It now remains only to wait for the development of events and hope for a better outcome.

ellensmith025

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:01:06 AM

Price in the long term is determined by direct action within the project. All short-term jumps caused by a surge of news are made by spiculates for a short-term pamp. Therefore, the long-term market decline is also conditioned by the lack of development in the market; all coins are now in the incubation period.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:04:41 AM

In 2018 everyone will get used to the decline in the price of bitcoin or altcoin. I am sure they have prepared a number of ways to continue to profit even in the red market conditions. Chances are they don't just throw away their assets, I mean they do panic selling but will still return when prices are truly stable at low prices.
felissss500@gmail.com

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:15:54 PM

in addition to news and panic after them, there are still “whales” of the market, which, by targeted infusions or buying large amounts of coins, increase or decrease the supply / demand, respectively, affect the price
well, and correction
the market can be regulated artificially

Sanford

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:19:24 PM

for me the only thing that dragging the crypto currency price are two things
the bad and fake news that are spreading by some people who has big interest on crypto
there is no denying that this is their doing and nothing else, who has the money and funds to do that?
im sure by now that its clear, second is the timing the the stock market also plummeting also
this is all over the news, everyone should understand that this is what really happening and panic will not only drag the price
down , but will also empty you pocket so keep calm

I have been watching the direct fall of the entire cryptocurrency for 3 months. This is well tracked at ETH. Even then, when BTC grew up, this continued to fall. The situation is difficult in my opinion.
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:26:50 PM

OP is right, spreading fuds and bad news to create fear so that these “big” investors can accumulate coins at rock bottom price. We must stay firm and remember why we get into crypto at the beginning.

Don’t sell our precious coins at cheap prices to these people.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:28:21 PM

This is not panic but I believe some holders are dumping cryptocurrencies and convert to fiat currency.  From the ways the market has been behaving since December last year we can really see how whenever we hear that some people are trying to sell off we always see big dump in price . My joy is that we have many people that are also ready to buy and we should pray that those new holders will hold for long-term and not daily traders.
OP is right, spreading fuds and bad news to create fear so that these “big” investors can accumulate coins at rock bottom price. We must stay firm and remember why we get into crypto at the beginning.

Don’t sell our precious coins at cheap prices to these people.
With about $48billion dump in the market on a single day is not a creations of panic but a really sell off by big investors especially those that bought bitcoin when it was $100 and below who still see the current price as the best price.
Aptekary

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:29:28 PM

Don’t sell our precious coins to these people.
Of course, when the replenishment of the home budget comes from several more sources, then you should not worry about the poor state of the cryptocurrency market. But in my case, not panic is bad for my income, but a complete stagnation of my assets.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:20:07 PM

O.K. Bitcoin Hoard/Prices...if we are going to continue dating..there have to rules on how you are going to f*ck me over...I mean a little romance, some dinner, some flowers, some dancing...

I mean was it ALL just the money?

Where are  the heady days of excitement and unlimited possibilities and "THE lOVE?" You are acting like we have NO FUTURE together anymore! (Sob!)

I am feeling 'quite used' and 'not appreciated'...you better step up your 'game' or I'm outta here!

sheesh

FML

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: