Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:31:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic on some hodler and sellers  (Read 3115 times)
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:51:29 PM

Panic is inevitable in this situation. All people have different levels of stress resistance and therefore they will react differently to the situation. But it also depends on experience, I believe. The more a person studies the crypto market, the more he understands and is not afraid of sudden price drops. He can benefit from any situation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
slashz9

Activity: 1554

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:12:40 PM

that normal in this situation all price continue drop, for new investor is a terrible condition.
but for experience trader/holder in crypto they still calm.
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:14:21 PM

Panic is inevitable in this situation. All people have different levels of stress resistance and therefore they will react differently to the situation. But it also depends on experience, I believe. The more a person studies the crypto market, the more he understands and is not afraid of sudden price drops. He can benefit from any situation.

aside from panic selling maybe some people have financial issue and don't want to bet too much in crypto so they are selling their coin once they see a little price drop in market, nevertheless the bearish market opens a new opportunity for some investors to join the crypto-space even with a small amount of capital.
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:17:52 PM

for me the only thing that dragging the crypto currency price are two things
the bad and fake news that are spreading by some people who has big interest on crypto
there is no denying that this is their doing and nothing else, who has the money and funds to do that?
im sure by now that its clear, second is the timing the the stock market also plummeting also
this is all over the news, everyone should understand that this is what really happening and panic will not only drag the price
down , but will also empty you pocket so keep calm
The market condition is indeed making many people loosing their mind.
Most of them getting so much worried if the condition became even worsen over the time.
But we need to put our faith in crypto to build the strength for the investors to pull the crypto back to it's track.
ostrogoto2012

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:21:26 PM

No any panic guys! market will return in rise soon. we must be more patient and dont go in panic. now better holding coins and waiting good moments. who sell coins today so lost alot money and i dont think thats good.

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.
nellakarisma

Activity: 582

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:30:00 PM

panic is certain, bro. because the price of bitcoin and altcoin always drops sharply. so that many people sell their assets. to avoid substantial losses. and buy at a cheaper price.
MelodyCrypto

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 10:34:43 PM

No any panic guys! market will return in rise soon. we must be more patient and dont go in panic. now better holding coins and waiting good moments. who sell coins today so lost alot money and i dont think thats good.
Even though we know the market conditions will return but there are still many people who are panicking, this is because too much hype and fud that influence them. On the other hand, I think if just holding and waiting is useless, because I have done it for 8 months more and the results there is still no good progress until now.
evanescence

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 10:39:24 PM

Emotional traders are the ones taken advantage of.
If they're being greedy, the time to sell is near.
If they've started to panic, hope you can afford to buy some cheap coins

JNR

Activity: 585

@JNRcryptobox

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:45:05 PM

i believe a lot of people panic with this situations,, and thats no problem, its normal buddy
only people who have a good psychology level, will always keep calm my friend and become the strong hands in this red market

Follow my twitter JNR CryptoBox - then DM me i will follow you back
Just Contact Me if you Need Me
Ξ BITCOINTALK Ξ  Ξ TWITTER Ξ Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ 
prasad87

Activity: 242
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:51:16 PM

i believe a lot of people panic with this situations,, and thats no problem, its normal buddy
only people who have a good psychology level, will always keep calm my friend and become the strong hands in this red market
I think $18000 was also because of panic. Panic that you can miss cheap bitcoin.
Buy low, sell high, never panic.
It's very simple and it never loses

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
maaldaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:51:28 PM

the bad and fake news that are spreading by some people who has big interest on crypto
there is no denying that this is their doing and nothing else, who has the money and funds to do that?
im sure by now that its clear, second is the timing the the stock market also plummeting also
this is all over the news, everyone should understand that this is what really happening and panic will not only drag the price
Indeed there are many people suffering those things anyone who can't endure the panic, they end up dumping their coins and makes the market drop even more.

Transformbitz

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:28:30 PM

It's like they are just into money and not on the fundamentals of cryptocurrency. They are here for money and not educating themselves. This panic sellers aren't good in the future they are the cancer of this industry. People who investing big on this bear season could have a lot of profit in the next bull run, In this case we need to have a lot of holders.
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:46:22 PM

Yes basically the TA, FA, and SA greatly affects how a person respond to the current market situation. Technical analysis might give them some fear if support is reached. Fundamental analysis might spread some news which are fake, and Sentiment analysis might discourage them from investing.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:51:39 PM

like people say
its a natural on panic situation
spread a fcking FUD to make scream everywhere
fear to losing more money , they cut lose and quit.
This is why manipulators keeps on spreading negative news because they know that a lot of weak hands in this market, sad thing is that many people are really losing money because of this one. Panic is everywhere, people are not investing anymore even if the price are cheap because they thought the market will die soon. Hopefully to hear some strong news and real one so people will back and trust cryptocurrency again.

panic is certain, bro. because the price of bitcoin and altcoin always drops sharply. so that many people sell their assets. to avoid substantial losses. and buy at a cheaper price.
Well, most of those panic sellers are not buying at a cheaper price they are waiting for the market to pump again before they come in which is really wrong.
marilynmanson21

Activity: 1260
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:54:04 PM

Guys, advise good ICO's, please

If you are looking for the good ICO's, i can suggest you one project called "TEMCO", their Pre-sale are always sold out in couple of minutes, even only some second! And their main sale will be starting soon.
iamzill

Activity: 677
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:54:26 PM

False information is a source of significant price reductions, I see if the current potential will continue and may remain on track to be in one of the downturns. many holders and sellers affected by sell panic should this be an experience to continue to be patient and be in the situation
thehulkk

Activity: 442

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:59:59 PM

Patience is the most important key in the electronic money market. I have not sold any of my money since the market plunged. I believe the market will soon return

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cannacor.io [/b]║Cannacor:Cannabis Cultivation║
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 02:54:45 AM

True. And include also the big whales manipulating the price. Some are project managers who got the most token awards or holdings. A little sell order from them affects the price already unlike us who are just holding a few.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
brixbounty

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:51:00 AM

For me, panic sell is good because the market is cleared of investors who happened to be in the market by accident to make a quick profit. And above all it is a great opportunity to buy coins cheaper. Panic when buying or selling always makes you make mistakes, so to avoid this, you must have a plan.

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
bezzler

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:57:34 AM

You might be right, after the market falling, that is their chance to purchase and kept a lot of coins, so they can gain so much profit from a lot of coins that they purchase in a cheaper price cause many people doing a panic selling.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: