Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:06:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ethereum will rise again.  (Read 29235 times)
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 10:16:13 AM

in my opinion this is only a matter of time, ethereum will definitely be able to bounce back and be able to reach 4 digit numbers. And for that ethereum really needs support and try to avoid the panic caused by the news circulating.

I am also sure that this year ethereum prices will reach 4 digits, a gradual increase in the market makes me prefer that this is because of pure needs, not the results of speculation.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sasha Grey

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 10:35:04 AM

in my opinion this is only a matter of time, ethereum will definitely be able to bounce back and be able to reach 4 digit numbers. And for that ethereum really needs support and try to avoid the panic caused by the news circulating.

I am also sure that this year ethereum prices will reach 4 digits, a gradual increase in the market makes me prefer that this is because of pure needs, not the results of speculation.

Ethereum has the opportunity to bounce back to the highest position, the number of users that continues to increase certainly makes ethereum needs to be high, but 4 digit prices can occur if the bitcoin price reaches at least $ 20k.
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 12:35:28 PM

ethereum is the second best coin after bitcoin and also have a strong community of interested people, and the price is definitely determined by the market I think when bitcoin increases, ethereum will follow,and ethereum has the potential to rise faster when the market recovers and now is a good opportunity for investment in ethereum for the long term.
Agree, eth is really a potential coin but it is facing too many difficulties when market conditions are pretty bad, however, the market conditions in the current period are beginning to change and grow again, the character leading for the return is bitcoin, it has started successfully and is starting to wait, wait for altcoin to accompany it on development. Therefore, I have a lot of belief that the next phase is altcoin's season, the time to return is here, we should soon prepare for the new season, eth with second place, it will not disappoint us

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
Coffeehot

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 12:36:23 PM

in the bear market, it is normal. i am a strong supporter of ether. It gave birth to a lot of altcoins. they have formed a mature ecosystem. No doubt, it will come back this year.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
briana samomingkir

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 02:41:50 PM

Ethereum has a high probability that this coin will rise again. Now Ethereum is almost $ 200 and can even reach more than that. Apart from that, now Bitcoin also glides fast so this also encourages Ethereum to continue to grow. The rise of Ethereum has begun so you can start trading now.

◌▬▬◌ CRYPTOXYGEN | A Crypto Exchange Integrated In Hardware Thomson Computing ◌▬▬◌
ICO IS LIVE NOW‼ ▬◌ Visit : www.cryptoxygen.io
[/center
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 03:03:16 PM

Ethereum has a high probability that this coin will rise again. Now Ethereum is almost $ 200 and can even reach more than that. Apart from that, now Bitcoin also glides fast so this also encourages Ethereum to continue to grow. The rise of Ethereum has begun so you can start trading now.

I'm sure the price of $ 200 will soon be reached, maybe before May 15, after the price of $ 200 is reached, the price will continue to rise so I predict the end of the year can reach at least $ 750.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

taktik

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 06:21:12 PM

This period can be used for a bargain, until the prices on ethereum took off very quickly.  It seems to me that the situation may repeat as in 2017, when, after a great lull, prices went up.
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:40:36 PM

I am so excited to see the current market movements of almost all coins appear green and currently the price of ETH has reached $ 178.75
it looks like the bear is really gone and the bull will run away soon. Smiley Smiley
well, today the development of ETH is really beyond my mind. even though the price only increased by approximately $ 10, I think this is a pretty good development. besides, ETH prices are now approaching the price of $ 180. soon we might be able to see that.
Seeing the development of ethereum at this time can indeed be said that this is a good development and I hope that in the future ethereum can develop more than now I am sure it will happen

Now, it is the time to wait when Ethereum touches 200 dollars. It seems to me that after it does this thing, the price of the cryptocurrency will start going up.
Rapidgator

Activity: 509
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:45:43 PM

I'm sure the price of $ 200 will soon be reached, maybe before May 15, after the price of $ 200 is reached, the price will continue to rise so I predict the end of the year can reach at least $ 750.

Most probably, the price will reach 200$ before May 15 just because there were too big rise of Bitcoin dominance and I think there will be bigger movement after breaking 200USD level.
bonker

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 11:03:21 PM

Etherum is having a very bad situation now. Nearly 50 percent reduction only occurs in a few weeks. Of course this is a very difficult thing for anyone who suffers from Etherum. This is a direct loss, but when we can think more openly, we must know that the price of Etherum is very likely to increase. The quality of Etherum has been recognized by everyone and therefore Etherum has gained a very good level of public trust.
So it's not impossible that the price of Etherum will increase again.

yes it definitely improving right now but the struggling position was so much harder in this time for the development but hopefully it will be reaching good value in this month and I expect the end of this year will be perfect for getting the profit with my investment.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Distinctin

Activity: 2786
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 11:25:04 PM

Most probably, the price will reach 200$ before May 15 just because there were too big rise of Bitcoin dominance and I think there will be bigger movement after breaking 200USD level.

It already reached $200, and this is just the start.
Bitcoin is pumping a lot and I see altcoins getting the benefits, as of this time, ETH is trading at $203.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/#markets

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
OliviaS

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 01:29:36 PM

Although ETH is rising again, it is not true to the expectations of many investors. But its potential is huge and it is difficult to predict. I think ETH will soon hit the price of $ 200 in June. if Bitcoin continues to rise to $ 6,000.

The price of each cryptocurrency on the market is greatly determined by supply and demand. Ethereum, being the second largest crypto by market cap is no different from the others in this sense. What really takes ETH to new ATHs is Bitcoin's uptrend on the market. Whenever BTC's prices start to rise, ETH follows. The same thing happens vice versa as I've said many times before.

Given how the ICO craze has stopped lately, Ethereum doesn't seem to gain much traction these days. Everything is stalled where people are mostly focused on prices rather than real use cases for the mainstream world. I believe that the next trigger in ETH's price will be the switch from PoW to PoS. The long-awaited Casper consensus for Ethereum, will become highly beneficial to it once implemented resulting in a positive reaction across the market.

Hence, I think that in a couple of years from now, Ethereum will be worth more than $1,000 per coin. That is, if Bitcoin keeps on growing and expanding across the mainstream world. In the meantime, all we could do is to simply buy some ETH as much as we can to be prepared for the next bull market. Just my opinion Smiley
Perhaps you are right. So far we will not see any sharp movements in the price of Ethereum. All attention this year will definitely be focused on Bitcoin. And only after the events described by you, a significant price increase can occur. So far, do not expect quick growth and quick profits.
infested

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 01:33:07 PM

ETH is still number #2 cryptocurrency by market cap (and a wide margin from xrp). Its only a matter of time before it reaches all time high prices again and even surpass them as people adopt crypto more. The same will happen ofcourse with all other solid crypto projects.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 02:01:08 PM

i think by the end of this year we will see ethereum in the moon again a lot of project boosted the infrastructure of ethereum and his utility in the world of smart contract platforms
raes

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 02:07:50 PM

i think by the end of this year we will see ethereum in the moon again a lot of project boosted the infrastructure of ethereum and his utility in the world of smart contract platforms
whether that can be achieved this year or not. where bitcoin has shown growth but ethereum doesn't follow movements quickly. we can see growth but not much happens. maybe growth will occur slowly, and that will make altcoiin in the ethereum chain also increase slowly.

███████████████████
▀██████████████████
▐█████████████████
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
▀▀████████████

███████████████████
██████████████████▀
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
████████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
▀█████████▀
▀███▀
██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
THE FIRST IDLE DEFENSE BLOCKCHAIN GAME
TELEGRAM   ⦁   TWITTER   ⦁   MEDIUM   ⦁   DISCORD   ⦁   YOUTUBE   ⦁   LITEPAPER

██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 06:05:24 PM

The price of ethereum has already exceeded $ 200 and now, according to the CoinMarketCap table, is $ 202. Of course, such a rapid growth of the cryptocurrency market cannot do without the manifestation of the usual price volatility. The price rises and periodically bounces back. This is quite normal for this market. Of course, ethereum is growing after bitcoin. Moreover, many note that the growth of this coin is still very low compared to bitcoin. Let's hope that one of the most reliable and promising coins will eventually be appreciated.
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 06:44:43 PM

seen from market conditions, especially bitcoin, it is likely that ethereum will rise again in the near future, although it is slow, ethereum prices will slowly increase

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Dinda mayasi

Activity: 641
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 07:31:50 PM

These two days of crypto market developments are really good. There are several signs of rising graphic price BTC and ETH. Although there was a chance to come down, but then there was a move back. And the prediction at the end of this year ETH will touch $1000. So, ETH is a highly potential cryptocurrency that is worth investing for a long term basis.

____________________| SILBERPFEIL |____________________
▬▬▬▬▬▬              ENERGIZE YOUR MOMENT              ▬▬▬▬▬▬
»»»»»»»»   WHITEPAPER   »»»»»»»    ANN THREAD   »»»»»»»   BOUNTY   »»»»»»»»»»     
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1848

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 04:09:07 AM

These two days of crypto market developments are really good. There are several signs of rising graphic price BTC and ETH. Although there was a chance to come down, but then there was a move back. And the prediction at the end of this year ETH will touch $1000. So, ETH is a highly potential cryptocurrency that is worth investing for a long term basis.

I agree with your analysis, and there are also many features that lead to think that ETH can reach 1000USD, since the structure it has is very similar to bitcoin, and if we take into account that ETH is considered the best Altcoin just for being of 2nd place at the world level considered, it is a good indication of this.

Currently the market is being benevolent with all the people who have trusted ETH and is going for a great price despite the bitcoin is in a long stage of accumulation, which may indicate some volatility, that prices may stagnate in some time, but if this scenario is given it does not matter, you can say that in the accumulation stage you have achieved this price, just imagine when you move to the bullish stage how quickly the price will rise if the bitcoin goes over $ 20 k, I think it would be another face that shows us the market at the time that happens.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 04:44:59 AM

this is the time that eth will come back to its power just like before and hopefully it will give us another world breaking price 10x higher than its previous ATH!
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: