Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:47:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HODL IS THE BEST OPTION FOR ME NOW  (Read 22773 times)
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:16:28 AM

HODL is the best option now for all my altcoins. I will keep Hodling till the bearish market is over. Everyone was thinking that bull run will start toward the end of the year, instead, there is a consistent reduction in price. Let keep hodling next year will get better for everyone.
I want to know what you feel, is there still hope for the remaining 18 days before the year end?
I don’t think there is any hope for the next remaining days of December 2018. The year will end without any bull run. I already knew what was coming cause I never expected the bull run to repeat itself twice in a roll. It just happened in 2017 and you shouldn’t be expecting another one in 2018, I wouldn’t also be surprised if it’s not 2019, but let’s hope that it happens.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:20:11 AM

Well hodl is now really the most amazing way to earn specially we are now on dip. There are so many potential coin that is now on a very low price and very affordable to invest. So I think the best option is to buy more coins or maybe potential coins and hold. Because the market will not going to fall forever we all know that crypto is unstable and we can maybe earn a lot on it if we have patience to hold.
Amazing way? if you are not a person who is patient then hodl will only make you bankrupt, because the price changes in crypto will be very extreme going up and down very deeply, and if you are not a patient person in the long run, then hodl will only hurt you like now
Queensheart

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:20:24 AM

For the remaining days for this year maybe they have some possible movements happen to the bitcoin or not. Depends to the people if they want to dump more the price of the bitcoin or they want to up the value for this moment.
It is an all time best option whenever you are facing the downward trend because bear in mind that this money will not go anywhere else if you hold it despite the loss in the value. The recovery is always there.
Jack2fernando

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:16:09 AM

yes it has become the best choice ... better than getting a big loss due to a bullish market, but it will be hard if you just depend on your assets, it will be difficult for the cost of living in the future
Big loss in the bearish market right? So yes you are right. And the solution to that is that one should not rely on one business and should have multiple sources of income. This will help the long term investor to keep on holding.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:17:36 AM

HODL is the best option now for all my altcoins. I will keep Hodling till the bearish market is over. Everyone was thinking that bull run will start toward the end of the year, instead, there is a consistent reduction in price. Let keep hodling next year will get better for everyone.
I want to know what you feel, is there still hope for the remaining 18 days before the year end?

Hope is of course there, but for us actually, it doesn't matter even though the increase did not occur in the end of December, maybe 2019 will be the best year for its price growth. In essence, by utilizing the HODL strategy, this strategy usually tends to provide the results/targets that we want, not even the rare ones who consider it to be the only Successful Property.

anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:14:46 AM

Hold On for Dear Life  (HODL) is for the experience crypto mind and not for the feeble minded. So it was in 2013 and a lot of crypto holders panicked and sold off even at a great loss then came 2017 when the veteran went to their bank smiling. Here we are again in 2018 with the market bleeding red and the situation of 2013 hitting us again, will you panic or Hodl to smile to your bank later. I will rather hodl.
makerofall

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:35:51 AM

I don’t think there is any hope for the next remaining days of December 2018. The year will end without any bull run. I already knew what was coming cause I never expected the bull run to repeat itself twice in a roll. It just happened in 2017 and you shouldn’t be expecting another one in 2018, I wouldn’t also be surprised if it’s not 2019, but let’s hope that it happens.
It happens because many people are disappointed and have lost their hope for the better time of the crypto but if we will create a hope for the better market and we all stay in support of it then it will not take time that again a bull market start. Many people want to start a bull market but it need the support of all of us.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 12:00:51 PM

Do not end up fully frustrated about this year 2018. We must be happy that we had already found the bottom within this year and we may start the next year very much positively. Yes, many experts are believing that bitcoin will not fall further below $3200 levels. That must be very good news for all people who are holding bitcoin and for the people who are looking for buying bitcoin from now onward.

As of now, holding must be the very good options for all the crypto adapters. We must continue what we are already doing in the hard time. Even bull run is not dominating this year, 2017 was ended up with beginning of bear's run but that thing had changed in this year. We should be confident about bitcoin to rise in coming months hence we must keep holding.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1400
Merit: 357

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:26:38 PM

You can't sell it right now because you will experience more loss. It is true that the best strategy that you should use is to hold your bitcoins but if you have good technical analysis skill, you can use your bitcoin in day trading.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:23:11 PM

HODL is still great because of time, and of course patient. Reaching end year, let's hope the price doesn't have to go down further. Even it does, let's take the advantages by buying lots of coins now to be invested later on. I hope this strategy will work and turn to be what expected along thi time.
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:47:02 PM

I think yes it is better to hold until the time comes it will increase again. 2018 will come to  its end and most of us are still hoping that it will back to normal.
Holding is the best key for us to not loose everything. Be patient and ne calm.
coinluisa

Activity: 626
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:35:19 PM

I think as of now hodl is the best we can instead of sold it to low price and you will get nothing. I hope that all things will be great on us this coming 2019 so we can get back what lose.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:45:41 PM

I think as of now hodl is the best we can instead of sold it to low price and you will get nothing. I hope that all things will be great on us this coming 2019 so we can get back what lose.
I agree.There is nothing wrong with hodling at the moment seeing the market is still in dump so with this,atleast we can make a sure profit even if we will wait for a long time.Panic selling on the other hand will not help this time.It will only make us losers in the end so try to be more patient so as not to sell your coins right at this moment.

Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 12:04:03 AM

I think yes it is better to hold until the time comes it will increase again. 2018 will come to  its end and most of us are still hoping that it will back to normal.
Holding is the best key for us to not loose everything. Be patient and ne calm.
Exactly.If we will learned how to remain calm and patient in trading,then we will not come up with panic selling ideas.Hodling would still be the best option until we see a good price increase in the market.And i think right at this moment,the market is already having a little growth with its market price.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Santoshi_my_God_

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:56:53 AM

For the remaining days for this year maybe they have some possible movements happen to the bitcoin or not. Depends to the people if they want to dump more the price of the bitcoin or they want to up the value for this moment.
It is an all time best option whenever you are facing the downward trend because bear in mind that this money will not go anywhere else if you hold it despite the loss in the value. The recovery is always there.
Yes this is a good and the only option and you cannot choose a good option to escape losses. In addition, I think that those who have held on to their coins for long during the crisis are going to be the people who will earn this time.
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:17:31 AM

Holding tokens is certainly a promising and profitable idea, but you need to periodically review and optimize the portfolio, some cryptocurrencies still stop their development for a long time
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 01:53:02 PM

I strongly agree with your statement that currently the best we can do is keep hold. if you make a mistake in trading it will be very risky. therefore hold is the best way we can do it
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:03:23 PM

I know most of the traders so far had no choice but to hold their coins even they've lost already  70%-90% if they will decide to sell it now. But as long as it is still on their wallet exchange, I'd rather to suggest to never sell it even the market was still in downfall stage. Much better to hold em a little bit longer.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:18:42 PM

Definitely yes holding is the best to right now because price of the coins now are increasing and also the bitcoin for the remaining days before end of 2018 we want to see the price become very high like 5000 plus is enough for me.
DKREBEL86

Activity: 377
Merit: 101

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 04:58:10 PM

Holding is always the dumbest move that makes rich people more rich and poor people poorer.

Holding has never brought benefits. Trading is the key. You could have been profitable this year too, but not by holding.

Read this post so you can understand what I really think: Hodler, you motherfucker.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: