Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:01:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HODL IS THE BEST OPTION FOR ME NOW  (Read 22773 times)
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:19:18 PM

HODL is the best option now for all my altcoins. I will keep Hodling till the bearish market is over. Everyone was thinking that bull run will start toward the end of the year, instead, there is a consistent reduction in price. Let keep hodling next year will get better for everyone.
I want to know what you feel, is there still hope for the remaining 18 days before the year end?
Your opinion is somewhat like me and i believe in the end of this year for the price increase. So you should keep it through January 2019 maybe the market will be very good. I was misunderstood to sell them. 3 weeks ago and Bitcoin to $ 4,100 and i lost  a mount of assets in the last 3 days.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:41:58 PM

If you do not have enough guts to take the risks then it is better if you will just do hodl. There are many opportunities that you can get if you will do day trading but you should have enough information and knowledge to handle different situation.
cryptobull3

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:01:13 PM

I am totally disagree with holding without stop loss , holding wouldn't take you anywhere if you don't know what are you doing and just acted based on emotions , holding is working if you have enough time , enough patience and you are sure you are holding the right coin.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Kahoy01

Activity: 481
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:13:27 PM

HODL is the best option now for all my altcoins. I will keep Hodling till the bearish market is over. Everyone was thinking that bull run will start toward the end of the year, instead, there is a consistent reduction in price. Let keep hodling next year will get better for everyone.
I want to know what you feel, is there still hope for the remaining 18 days before the year end?
If it is bitcoin, then you should take away the doubt that you have. You can ensure that your decision is wise because bitcoin has potential to recover its price. Hodl strategy is only effective to the coin that are promising and worth it.

yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:51:07 PM

oh that's right because by using the strategy of holding it back it's better to get the desired profit and we can also avoid the name of the loss too. so holding back is very important to overcome any condition
Right that in this case of situation I think we should hold as at the start of my investment in crypto trading I was taught to hold in red and buy more but never think to sell panic because this could make you lose money and with passage of time your money will grow nothing but only your patience can help you survive at time of crises or red market.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:45:36 PM

I am totally disagree with holding without stop loss , holding wouldn't take you anywhere if you don't know what are you doing and just acted based on emotions , holding is working if you have enough time , enough patience and you are sure you are holding the right coin.
Agreeing with you I think one should have fixed goal in their mind and they should work for it. If holding of your coin gives you profit just hold then. Keep one thing in your mind that you are holding to change your life.  In red we mostly hold and that's# why i am now storing bitcoin for long time. Don’t be so hurry to sell it.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:40:18 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2018, 03:11:00 AM by bitcoin31

We don't know what is the exact price before end of 2018. But the possible to happen is around $5000 I think and we hope it will really happen so we can earn more money. Just hold and have patient and you will be successful soon.
Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:52:25 AM

We don't know what is the exact price before end of 2018.
No one knows for sure but we are still here speculating so investing gets more exciting.
Although I don't know what will happen by the end of the year, I still hold because I am aiming for a higher price like the new ATH where I can sell at a  profit that I will enjoy. It's gonna be a waiting game that's why we hold, but this will come into reality one day.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
harleymasters

Activity: 225

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:06:51 AM

Everyone expects a Christmas day not like 2017. I also choose Hold everything I have so I can wait for the market to end this long term discount. However I think this discount may last for 2 years. Although I absolutely do not want this to happen
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:00:12 AM

Everyone expects a Christmas day not like 2017. I also choose Hold everything I have so I can wait for the market to end this long term discount. However I think this discount may last for 2 years. Although I absolutely do not want this to happen
maybe current situation could be the end of long term bearish trend.we have see this , bitcoin and altcoin price rise alot for few days ago.and our assets value could recovered , although not fully recovered.but at least it be good news for us that almost investors start buying again cryptocurrency price.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:39:29 AM

maybe current situation could be the end of long term bearish trend.we have see this , bitcoin and altcoin price rise alot for few days ago.and our assets value could recovered , although not fully recovered.but at least it be good news for us that almost investors start buying again cryptocurrency price.
Due to wild swing of the market, I think HODL is what we should do right now. Patience is what we need, and wait until market recovers. We may not know yet until when price stays low, but I still believe that it will be back in place at the course of time. No need to panic and rush, if you are aware of the real deal, passionate about it, then there's nothing to worry much about. Trust the process and stay calm, stay positive, and be strategic.
TheReverend

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:33:18 PM

if indeed you are in a loss, of course holding back is the best choice, I also suggest that if you have the remaining money you can buy it back at a cheaper price, so you can get a 2x profit when the price goes up.
if you dont, just hold your coin until get profit.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:06:06 PM

Yes you are right, hold is the best choice now. Now close to the end of the year, but there are no significant changes regarding this. If we sell it now then what do we get? only losses we will get. It's better to hold until the price returns to normal and we invest to long-term. I hope that by mid-2019 everything will return to normal. Let's just wait.

Yes, it is the best choice now, but before, several months ago, we had better to sell the cryptocurrencies to buy them again when they became cheaper. Very few traders managed to do it and make money.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:08:48 PM

Actually, I lost big amount of money due to holding of many shitcoins. I regretted it because I hold altcoins that do not have worth. If you will do HODL, make sure that the coin that you have is really worth it to hold.

Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:51:58 PM

Yes you are right, hold is the best choice now. Now close to the end of the year, but there are no significant changes regarding this. If we sell it now then what do we get? only losses we will get. It's better to hold until the price returns to normal and we invest to long-term. I hope that by mid-2019 everything will return to normal. Let's just wait.

Yes, it is the best choice now, but before, several months ago, we had better to sell the cryptocurrencies to buy them again when they became cheaper. Very few traders managed to do it and make money.
It is one of the worst mistake that we did. We thought that the bull run will happen in this year and it is the reason why we hold our coins. We experienced losses because of the wrong decision that we did.
gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:11:42 PM

Actually, I lost big amount of money due to holding of many shitcoins. I regretted it because I hold altcoins that do not have worth. If you will do HODL, make sure that the coin that you have is really worth it to hold.
make a bearish moment this year as a lesson so that we can understand altcoins that really have potential in the future,
because altcoins that have the potential will certainly return to their best prices, and we are obliged to keep holding them
shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:15:30 PM

Holding now is the best choice that we can only do. As the year is coming to its end, and the holidays are ahead, many people can sell their cryptos to get money for gifts. Alts can become cheaper.
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:29:53 PM

make a bearish moment this year as a lesson so that we can understand altcoins that really have potential in the future,
because altcoins that have the potential will certainly return to their best prices, and we are obliged to keep holding them
With the current state of the market, it seems to me that there is a slight upward movement of its price compared from the last couple of weeks, however it's still very uncertain until when it will stay that way. In this kind of situation we have to be strategic and I think HODL should be the best strategy to take to reduce huge losses. What we can do is to stay calm and be patient, situations seem to be very unpredictable and uncontrollable, but don't ever lose hope.
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:33:55 AM

Holding now is the best choice that we can only do. As the year is coming to its end, and the holidays are ahead, many people can sell their cryptos to get money for gifts. Alts can become cheaper.
your opinion was wrong.as we see now, bitcoin and almost all cryptocurrency greeny now.all price rise alot more than 5% in a day.and maybe prediction about sell off for holiday totally wrong.investors very confidence at this moment with cryptocurrency movement.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
tarukam
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:29:59 AM

yes hold is the best answer now because prices are still cheap and everything is starting to rise now I think 2019 is the time for prices to go back to ATH last year or exceed that

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: