Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:45:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy on rumour and sell on news.  (Read 25516 times)
mainthread

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 06:55:23 PM

This is not exactly a rumor. This is news. And the price rises due to this. It is not known to what level the price of Ethereum will grow. It is possible that this is only the beginning of growth on this coin. I doubt that the price will fall much after the fork.
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 07:02:11 PM

If it is fair, then using fundamental analysis it is almost impossible to make money on the cryptocurrency market, since the market as a whole has already adapted to this and already doesn’t react much, so it’s better to try making money using technical analysis.

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
Inu.Guren

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

homt.net

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 07:19:00 PM

There is a rumour about hard  fork of ETH and the volume in the trading of ETH is aggressively growing .Prices are showing strength .Is it an  opportunity to buy on rumour and sell on the news to book profit.
yeah Ethereum trade volume has increase until the Hardfork finished, after okex and binance says support the ethereum hardfork volume for Ethereum has growing, and we have chance and take action for this event

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 07:23:51 PM

This is not exactly a rumor. This is news. And the price rises due to this. It is not known to what level the price of Ethereum will grow. It is possible that this is only the beginning of growth on this coin. I doubt that the price will fall much after the fork.

Now when we look at the market, what actually happens is a not so big increase. and it is true that it is possible after the fork can later fall in price

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
BCTS

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:03:02 PM

Now when we look at the market, what actually happens is a not so big increase. and it is true that it is possible after the fork can later fall in price
So far, it is unclear what will happen to Ethereum next, as there are just assumptions about the growth of its price or Vice versa decline. I am more inclined to believe that there will likely be a decline, as most likely after the Ethereum fork itself, many will sell.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
goodbuybitcoin

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:03:17 PM

The market falls over the course of the year. I think this rule has lost its relevance. News does not have a strong influence on crypto.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:08:29 PM

This is all because of incoming hardfork of ETH which I believe again will cause another dump on the market. So for me better to trade your ETH while it is still high or probably wait a day before the scheduled fork.

Why do you think that after the hard fork will be another dump of the market? Write, please, your arguments.
basici

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:53:23 PM

I think that you need to buy then when everything is sold and sold then when everything is bought because only this way you can earn good money

BtcEX Btc : Exchange for Everyone
We offer the most profitable and comfortable exchange rates for cryptocurrency
https://bxlend.com/
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:55:50 PM

There is a rumour about hard  fork of ETH and the volume in the trading of ETH is aggressively growing .Prices are showing strength .Is it an  opportunity to buy on rumour and sell on the news to book profit.

Look at the trading volume of ETH a few weeks ago and you will see that the volume was more than the volume of BTC trading. A few weeks ago, it was clear that someone is very actively buying ETH and this was a buy signal.

zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:32:37 PM

True. But do not rely heavily on such news. Not forget that some of them say specially. In any case, you should leave a little money in case the Ethereum drops even lower. After all, this may well happen.

CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:42:43 PM

But you should always check the information. You can not buy something based on some unsubstantiated rumors. You have to do your own analysis and decide when to buy and when not.
bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:59:50 PM

The price of ETH is increasing because of the upcoming development upgrade. On January 16 there will be a
shorting opportunity as the price will boom until that and probably there will be a correction.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
Juniness

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:01:53 PM

Well, the news about the fork Ethereum went a very long time and price has been growing for a month , I think if you buy now we just need carefully , after the fork I think the price will fall again

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1105

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:07:55 PM

I don't think it is a rumor. What you said above is the facts, and we can easily check the price on CMC. Ethereum becomes one of the top 10 coins experiencing constant rising so far. For me, I won't do both buying or selling this time. I will continue keeping my Ethereum yet I see a chance for the higher increase in the near future.   

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:11:41 PM

ethereum hardfork already created new demands on ethereum, and this will make the price of ethereum growing
i believe now the price of ethereum still cheap, because with or without this hard fork, when the bull coming i'm sure eth price will surpass the ATH price my friend, because ethereum is the best altcoins  Wink

pedpedped101

Activity: 552

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:16:28 PM

That is just the secret of trading and investment. Which is why those who do not understand make a lot of mistake and the lose money. Then the problem that some people have is the inability to get the right information. Now, this is an information that is widespread and that a lot of people can use.
Agapelove

Activity: 425

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:25:47 PM

First of all, this is a rumour, this is a fact. Ethereum hard fork will be launched on January 16 this year. And with the anticipation, ETH surges really good.
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 11:27:54 PM

I have done this before in 2018
Netkoin advertises a buyback program supposed to buy at 100 gwei eth pair
I did few researches and placed my sell order on 95 gwei

The buyback began and it never went past 98 gwei on etherum pairs
I Jubilated
NynaHoney

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:29:50 PM

the news will greatly affect people's interest in a coin so if there is bad news about coins, then people's interest will decrease even people tend to sell, then the price will go down so that when there is good news about coins and many people believe that then prices will definitely rise there will be many people will buy it and that also applies to ethereum who is having good news
bakulgarem

Activity: 361

BIB Exchange

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:52:44 PM

for myself this year I bought some Ethereum because I saw there was a pretty good movement in the market and especially in Ethereum it was increasing.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: