Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:19:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 [305] 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 ... 1481 »
  Print  
Author Topic: T20 and T20I cricket prediction and discussion  (Read 191160 times)
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 08:01:39 AM

So two more matches left and are they playing in the same ground if so i will place a bet on this match as well, the team chasing makes it look easy to score runs in this ground and in the second match India chased well and with the experiment in finding the right combination they are not playing with full strength but i expect to play the full strength in the next two matches if they plan on winning the series.

Even before the series started, many of the analysts were claiming that England is a better T20 side. They were proved right. Still India can make a comeback, if they are able to win the remaining matches. The main issue with them is their brittle top order. With Rahul in poor form, India is unable to get a good start during the initial overs, when they bat first. IMO, Kishan needs to open the batting, as he has performed well in that position.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1538

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 01:05:20 PM

So two more matches left and are they playing in the same ground if so i will place a bet on this match as well, the team chasing makes it look easy to score runs in this ground and in the second match India chased well and with the experiment in finding the right combination they are not playing with full strength but i expect to play the full strength in the next two matches if they plan on winning the series.

Even before the series started, many of the analysts were claiming that England is a better T20 side. They were proved right. Still India can make a comeback, if they are able to win the remaining matches. The main issue with them is their brittle top order. With Rahul in poor form, India is unable to get a good start during the initial overs, when they bat first. IMO, Kishan needs to open the batting, as he has performed well in that position.
They are better side that's why they are no 1 team and next team standing at no 2 and 3 are behind full 10 points.

----------------
England Won the toss again, lol anyone betting on England?

Ishan-Chahal are dropped and SKY - Chahar are in... KL will open and India still going with 5 bowlers (4 regular + 1 allrounder)

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2021, 01:10:39 PM

I believe that this time India is going to win. Very surprising to see the second change that India made. Rahul Chahar has been included in the place of Yuzvendra Chahal. I was expecting the inclusion of Suryakumar Yadav, but the decision to drop Kishan surprised me. Ishan Kishan has been kicked out of the playing XI in order to accommodate Suryakumar Yadav. This is extremely unfair from the part of the selectors. Kishan performed really well in the second match and just one failure and he is out. So what is the justification for sticking with KL Rahul despite three consecutive failures?
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 01:54:35 PM

I believe that this time India is going to win. Very surprising to see the second change that India made. Rahul Chahar has been included in the place of Yuzvendra Chahal. I was expecting the inclusion of Suryakumar Yadav, but the decision to drop Kishan surprised me. Ishan Kishan has been kicked out of the playing XI in order to accommodate Suryakumar Yadav. This is extremely unfair from the part of the selectors. Kishan performed really well in the second match and just one failure and he is out. So what is the justification for sticking with KL Rahul despite three consecutive failures?
This is not new because Shastri and virat combo always make decision like these but Surya Kumar Yadav got a chance hope he will utilize it. Rohit sharma went to pavilion too soon now KL Rahul and Yadav is on the middle, you know already Yadav started to play destructively from the first ball itself at the rate of 250sr. Cool
Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2021, 02:03:13 PM

This is not new because Shastri and virat combo always make decision like these but Surya Kumar Yadav got a chance hope he will utilize it. Rohit sharma went to pavilion too soon now KL Rahul and Yadav is on the middle, you know already Yadav started to play destructively from the first ball itself at the rate of 250sr. Cool

I don't have anything against Suryakumar Yadav, but I am not happy with the omission of Ishan Kishan. Ideally KL Rahul should have been dropped. Look at his performance so far. He has made 7 runs from 11 balls. For heaven's sake someone tell him that he's playing in a T20 game and not a test match. Rahul is having issues against the bowling of Wood/Archer. I have already posted about this. IMO, the selection powers need to be taken away from Kohli/Damaadji combo.
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 02:16:33 PM

I don't have anything against Suryakumar Yadav, but I am not happy with the omission of Ishan Kishan. Ideally KL Rahul should have been dropped. Look at his performance so far. He has made 7 runs from 11 balls. For heaven's sake someone tell him that he's playing in a T20 game and not a test match. Rahul is having issues against the bowling of Wood/Archer. I have already posted about this. IMO, the selection powers need to be taken away from Kohli/Damaadji combo.
KL Rahul not looking hungry for runs in this series. Look at 2 new guys Kishan and SKY, they got limited opportunity with debut game and they are playing without any pressure.

For the next game Rahul should sit out and make space for Ishan.

And Kohli is gone.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 02:22:27 PM

The match is going as expected, India posting a sub par score and England chasing them, in this match they have a deep batting line up and they lost their captain and with they run rate they will reach around 170 runs and if they are able to score above 200 then it will be a tough battle and a loss for India in the match means England will win the series.
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 02:37:56 PM

KL Rahul not looking hungry for runs in this series. Look at 2 new guys Kishan and SKY, they got limited opportunity with debut game and they are playing without any pressure.

For the next game Rahul should sit out and make space for Ishan.
KL Rahul is hungry but he is having gas trouble to carry on with his innings  Cheesy.
I am surprised that they excluded Ishan Kishan and kept the troubling KL Rahul in a crucial match, may be lack of match practice or confidence is the issue with Rahul and glad to see Suryakumar Yadav getting his chance and showing his skills in the international stage.

I do think a score above 180 will be competitive in this wicket.
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 02:51:29 PM

It might be competitive and India just lost another wicket and that was the settled batsman Suryakumar Yadav and as long as Pant can swing the bat India could reach above 160 runs and they still have Hardik Pandya to come out and he is known to hit huge sixes, not sure about his recent form but if he is fit he can score quickly.

Archer and Wood has two overs each and it is not easy to score easily against them.
mersal

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 03:41:57 PM

It might be competitive and India just lost another wicket and that was the settled batsman Suryakumar Yadav and as long as Pant can swing the bat India could reach above 160 runs and they still have Hardik Pandya to come out and he is known to hit huge sixes, not sure about his recent form but if he is fit he can score quickly.

Archer and Wood has two overs each and it is not easy to score easily against them.
Pant and Shreyas helped India to score 185 which is too good when we compare the way IND started their innings and kudos to Yadav who utilized his one chance well and hope he will get a regular spot in T20. As others said KL Rahul keep disappointing again and again so he should be replaced with Ishan in the final T20I. But I have a question whether IND have good bowling team to defend even though the score is above par?
lifeOK

Activity: 308
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 04:30:03 PM

Pant and Shreyas helped India to score 185 which is too good when we compare the way IND started their innings and kudos to Yadav who utilized his one chance well and hope he will get a regular spot in T20. As others said KL Rahul keep disappointing again and again so he should be replaced with Ishan in the final T20I. But I have a question whether IND have good bowling team to defend even though the score is above par?
In T20s 185 is a decent total, but have they got enough? Definitely it would be tough to defend, there no Bumrah, Shami but it seems like England is on trouble right now. Anyway, I have to say really great innings played by Suryakumar Yadav and also Pant, Iyer too help to past a good total on the board.
Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2021, 04:39:32 PM

Looks like India will win this match, despite the fact that they batted first after losing the toss. England has lost crucial wickets at regular intervals. Their batsmen literally threw away their wickets to useless shots. And at the same time, the required run rate has shot past 11.00. Now it will take a miracle to rescue England, and as long as the Indian bowlers are doing their job tightly, I don't see any such miracle around the corner.
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 04:43:46 PM

Surprised to see so many people attacking Rahul just because of a couple of bad knocks. If a couple of bad knocks were the parameter to judge a batsman, players like Pant would have been sidelined long back.

However, that didn't happen which turned out to be a good decision. I feel sticking with Rahul will pay off in a similar manner in the long-term.

Looks like India will win this match, despite the fact that they batted first after losing the toss.
I wouldn't count England out so easily since this is a T-20 after all and they still have several power hitters remaining.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
mersal

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 04:56:12 PM

Looks like India will win this match, despite the fact that they batted first after losing the toss. England has lost crucial wickets at regular intervals. Their batsmen literally threw away their wickets to useless shots. And at the same time, the required run rate has shot past 11.00. Now it will take a miracle to rescue England, and as long as the Indian bowlers are doing their job tightly, I don't see any such miracle around the corner.
Need 86 from 42 balls but they have 7 wickets in hand which included some of the big hitters so taking quick wickets may stop Eng from winning this match. Bhuvi and takur are going to bowl the death overs who is weak compared to Bumrah so Eng will take the match deep and will take away the match with some big hits in the last 4 overs.

Moreover there is lot of dew so Ind is losing this match as well in my opinion.
Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2021, 05:07:57 PM

I wouldn't count England out so easily since this is a T-20 after all and they still have several power hitters remaining.

Jonny Bairstow just got out, with Rahul Chahar on his second match getting the wicket. Now Eoin Morgan has come to the crease, to give company to Ben Stokes. England needs 50 plus runs in five overs, with 6 wickets remaining. It is never going to be easy, even with all the firepower England has down the order. Also, you need to remember that Bhuvneshwar Kumar has two overs remaining and he can be very difficult to get away during the depth overs.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 05:20:37 PM

The loss of three wickets at the critical situation have paved path for the win of India. As of now England requires 46 runs from 22 balls and four wickets in hand. This is a pressure situation for England, maybe few sixes right now will ease the match. If there happens one or two more wickets it'll ease the winning for India. Anyhow this time it looks like a new history in the ground.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 05:25:55 PM

The match is on the line as England needs 46 runs from the last 4 overs and they still have Ben Stokes and Morgan in the crease and if India could pick a wicket now they will have the advantage and put more pressure on England.

Any opinion about the blunder of the third umpire on Suryakumar Yadav dismissal, the ball clearly was not caught cleanly and yet the third umpire gave him out as the video evidence was not conclusive because the on field umpire gave soft dismissal. They need to change the law to mandate soft signal from the field umpire as there is no way they could see that catch in the boundary.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 05:45:46 PM

1st T-20 - Eng won the toss and  won convincingly.
2nd T-20 - Ind won the toss and again one-sided game
3rd T-20- - Eng won the toss and duh...

This Eng vs Ind T-20 series setting a weird template. Strategy from the both captains is, let's win the toss and ball first, easy peasy  Grin . 3 games and we are yet to watch any real contest, let's hope this pattern ends here.
The pattern continues, Virat Kohli will be praying to win the toss so that he will be able to chase and level the series. The toss is a major part and the pitch might be easier to chase at night. During the IPL it will be interesting to see whether the pattern continues and most probably if matches are played here i will pick the team chasing  Grin.
That's a good prediction for selecting odds. Today the fourth T20 is taking place on the same Narendra Modi Stadium. With this match we can get into the conclusion about the odds selection. You could try betting on today's match once after the toss. Team chasing will be the winner.

Yeah, last three matches the team that won the toss won the match. There are still two more matches left in this tournament and I hope this situation changes with the two upcoming matches. Except for Virat Kohli every Indian team player and fans will be praying for him to win the toss.
As you've mentioned the winning phenomena has got changed. India have won the match batting first. Anyhow it was a close match, and I thought Sam Curran would take the match to the winning. Fortunately, he got dismissed and Archer tried his best. Anyhow the final match will be very interesting and both teams will give their best to win the series.

JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 05:46:47 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2021, 06:36:43 PM by JSRAW

Any opinion about the blunder of the third umpire on Suryakumar Yadav dismissal, the ball clearly was not caught cleanly and yet the third umpire gave him out as the video evidence was not conclusive because the on field umpire gave soft dismissal. They need to change the law to mandate soft signal from the field umpire as there is no way they could see that catch in the boundary.

Cut some slack to third umpire, do you know how tough is to take shitty decision and stand against the rules of logic.  Grin

Lord Shardul made a game with 2 back to back wickets but lord Shardul also gave a good scare in the last over lol.

Series is 2-2 now

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2021, 05:47:12 PM

Turned out to be a very close match, but India somehow managed to pull it back in the end. England must be regretting about the unnecessary runs they gave away during the final overs of Indian innings. Hardik Pandya once again surprised everyone with his tight bowling and he picked up two important wickets (Jason Roy and Sam Curran). It is nothing short of amazing, to concede just 4 runs per over in a match where the required run rate was close to 10.
Pages: « 1 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 [305] 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 ... 1481 »
  Print  

Jump to: