Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:03:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 [402] 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 ... 1467 »
  Print  
Author Topic: T20 and T20I cricket prediction and discussion  (Read 189575 times)
onecall123

Activity: 2058
Merit: 323

View Profile
September 15, 2021, 05:45:00 AM

It is a complete whitewash, SL defeated by a comparatively new SA team. In just 20 overs they were able to score 120 runs, what happened to the SL batsmen. SL needs to find good bowlers as they had earlier. If this is the final team for the T20 WorldCup I doubt they will survive the knockout round.

It was really pathetic performance from the Sri Lankan team. They prepared pitches that provided unfair advantage to their spinners and yet got smacked by the South Africans. And look at the margin - 10 wickets!! Can there be a bigger humiliation? When part timers like Aiden Markram are picking up wickets, you know the quality of the track that they have prepared. Apart from Kusal Perera, none of the Sri Lankan batsmen contributed. And in the second innings, it was all Hendricks/de Kock show. 
Does we will never again see Sri Lankan cricket the original way? It is doubtful how long they will last with this squad. SL lost by 3-0, which is not a good result the way they've played. It looks like Sri Lanka is playing a warm-up match, so they are not performing. However, both Hendricks and De Kock have an absolutely fantastic batting partnership at the top. With Kock scoring runs, South Africa is slowly regaining their original touch.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2021, 10:45:12 AM

My doubt is whether they will be able to cross the qualifying group. As they are showing now, it is not surprising if they cannot qualify for the World Cup. Nevertheless, Sri Lankan management is experienced. They have legendary players like Sangakkara, Malinga. They will probably advise the team to play T20 in the World Cup to play better.

In the end, the performance depends on the players and not on the coaching or the management staff. Some of the players have been in good form, such as Wanindu Hasaranga and Avishka Fernando. If they play together as a team, then under favorable ground conditions they should be able to defeat others. But if they get complacent, then it may not be even possible to move past the qualifying stage, as you have posted. And T20 is such an unpredictable format. There is a higher chance of upsets from associate nations.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
September 15, 2021, 12:47:41 PM

My doubt is whether they will be able to cross the qualifying group. As they are showing now, it is not surprising if they cannot qualify for the World Cup. Nevertheless, Sri Lankan management is experienced. They have legendary players like Sangakkara, Malinga. They will probably advise the team to play T20 in the World Cup to play better.

In the end, the performance depends on the players and not on the coaching or the management staff. Some of the players have been in good form, such as Wanindu Hasaranga and Avishka Fernando. If they play together as a team, then under favorable ground conditions they should be able to defeat others. But if they get complacent, then it may not be even possible to move past the qualifying stage, as you have posted. And T20 is such an unpredictable format. There is a higher chance of upsets from associate nations.

I second @Vishnu.Reang because good coaches can only advice, but if the player’s fail to execute the coaches plans on the the pitch then the team is destined to fail. Also Srilanka will need a miracle to qualify, because in their current form I don’t have any hopes from them and may consider wagering against them if I get good odds.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 15, 2021, 01:45:39 PM

I second @Vishnu.Reang because good coaches can only advice, but if the player’s fail to execute the coaches plans on the the pitch then the team is destined to fail. Also Srilanka will need a miracle to qualify, because in their current form I don’t have any hopes from them and may consider wagering against them if I get good odds.

They should be able to qualify. The other teams in the group are Ireland, Namibia and Netherlands. These three are in decent form currently, but still defeating a test nation (which receives ICC funding of $15 million per year is going to be really tough). Ireland struggled against Zimbabwe recently and the Netherlands hasn't played against quality opposition for a long time. And I can't remember the last time when Namibia played against a test nation (that was in 2003 ODI world cup?). So it is going to be an uphill task for these teams.
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
September 15, 2021, 01:53:19 PM

It is a complete whitewash, SL defeated by a comparatively new SA team. In just 20 overs they were able to score 120 runs, what happened to the SL batsmen. SL needs to find good bowlers as they had earlier. If this is the final team for the T20 WorldCup I doubt they will survive the knockout round.

It was really pathetic performance from the Sri Lankan team. They prepared pitches that provided unfair advantage to their spinners and yet got smacked by the South Africans. And look at the margin - 10 wickets!! Can there be a bigger humiliation? When part timers like Aiden Markram are picking up wickets, you know the quality of the track that they have prepared. Apart from Kusal Perera, none of the Sri Lankan batsmen contributed. And in the second innings, it was all Hendricks/de Kock show. 
Does we will never again see Sri Lankan cricket the original way? It is doubtful how long they will last with this squad. SL lost by 3-0, which is not a good result the way they've played. It looks like Sri Lanka is playing a warm-up match, so they are not performing. However, both Hendricks and De Kock have an absolutely fantastic batting partnership at the top. With Kock scoring runs, South Africa is slowly regaining their original touch.
I have seen for long time that the Srilanka team are really struggling .They have good player but most of them are not performing well .Most of the player are not experienced but it is t20 where any team can win in this reason they are really playing bad cricket continuously .If they continue like this it will be so tough for them in upcoming world cup .On the other hand South Africa always a strong team they always play good cricket .I hope SL will improve their ability and come strongly on world cup.

virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
September 15, 2021, 02:36:25 PM

Sri Lanka wins the toss and elects to bat first. We're just minutes away from start the game. Sri Lanka is desperate to win at least one of the T20Is after losing two in a row. This series offers them one more opportunity to find form in the shortest format. It is more rewarding for Sri Lanka to make the series 1-2 rather than end it 3-0, even though they lost the series.

Hahaha. I also thought Sri Lanka would try to win. But he is still showing a terrible performance. Sri Lanka gave a target of only 121 runs. South Africa has scored 102 runs and has not lost a wicket yet. South Africa needs just 19 runs off 45 balls to win. I know Sri Lankan bowlers don't bowl well, but I didn't think they would do so poorly today. Sri Lankan bowlers need to be more experienced if they want to perform well in the T20 World Cup.

South Africa dominated in the whole match and they won by 10 wickets. Both openers Reeza Hendricks and Quinton de Kock remain not out. Although the target was very easy but the way they chase this score was amazing. Srilanka need to groom themselves before the start of T20 else they will be easily eliminated if they showed similar performances in world cup.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2021, 02:47:01 PM

Anyone watching the T20I match between Scotland and Zimbabwe? The match is live on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=lKExvsYBt8w

Scotland batted first, and at one point they were struggling at 30/4.  But then Richie Berrington with some help from the lower order batsmen guided them to a decent total (Berrington made 82 n.o, and the second highest score was 14 made by the keeper Matthew Cross). Zimbabwe need 142 to win, but they lost opener Wessley Madhevere for a golden duck on the very first ball of their innings. Right now it looks as if Scotland is at an advantage. But you never know.. experienced batsmen like Craig Ervine and Sean Williams are yet to come.
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 15, 2021, 03:36:13 PM

Anyone watching the T20I match between Scotland and Zimbabwe? The match is live on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=lKExvsYBt8w

Scotland batted first, and at one point they were struggling at 30/4.  But then Richie Berrington with some help from the lower order batsmen guided them to a decent total (Berrington made 82 n.o, and the second highest score was 14 made by the keeper Matthew Cross). Zimbabwe need 142 to win, but they lost opener Wessley Madhevere for a golden duck on the very first ball of their innings. Right now it looks as if Scotland is at an advantage. But you never know.. experienced batsmen like Craig Ervine and Sean Williams are yet to come.

Thanks for sharing the link. Zim need 85 in 60 balls with 7 wickets remaining. Match is still very much balanced though Zim have done quite good in last 5 overs.
Zim used to be quite a competitive test side in 90s and early 2000s since then it's quite a dry period for Zim. From a test playing side status to now restricted to playing against associate teams.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
LittleBitFunny

Activity: 1428
Merit: 129

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2021, 04:35:17 PM

Performance depends on the players, the coach will not come on the field and perform. But after a coach plays a very important role for a good result of a match. Moreover, most of the players in the Sri Lankan team are inexperienced. They have no experience in how to perform well on a platform like the World Cup. Experience is needed for good results in the game. Moreover, I agree with you that the T20 format is invalid, the result of which can be changed at any moment of the match. And this is why the need for experienced players is high.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2021, 05:12:47 PM

Thanks for sharing the link. Zim need 85 in 60 balls with 7 wickets remaining. Match is still very much balanced though Zim have done quite good in last 5 overs.
Zim used to be quite a competitive test side in 90s and early 2000s since then it's quite a dry period for Zim. From a test playing side status to now restricted to playing against associate teams.

Last year, they were asked by the ICC to play in a tri-series with Singapore and Nepal, and there also they lost a few matches. And this time, Scotland has beaten them in a resounding manner. The defeat is more humiliating this time around, because they had several experienced players in their squad such as Craig Ervine and Sean Williams. Both of them got good starts, but got out before they could get to 30. Then it was left to Milton Shumba, and he ran out of partners in the end. Scotland bowlers, especially the seamers bowled well. 
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
September 15, 2021, 07:01:17 PM

I thought about placing a bet on Zimbabwe to win the match as i was making a parlay and since the match started the odds were really not that great to take a risk and hence i neglected adding that to my parlay and now i feel like i dodged a bullet as Zimbabwe lost the match. I never thought Scotland would win as i am not aware of their team strengths and it thought Zimbabwe could win against teams like Scotland but i was wrong  Grin.
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
September 15, 2021, 07:06:39 PM

Hey, where are Royse777 & JSRaw these days? There are just 5 days left for IPL Aren't we going to continue that IPL Prediction pool which was pending when IPL was postponed? I was on number 3 I remember Grin would love to see that being continued, or at least we need to make another discussion thread to ensure that this doesn't get spammed with only IPL discussion. If he isn't available do you guys want me to make a thread or maybe you bryant.coleman can create one or let's just continue posting in this old thread as I don't see it's locked : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5114470.0
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1538

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 12:45:44 AM

Hey, where are Royse777 & JSRaw these days? There are just 5 days left for IPL Aren't we going to continue that IPL Prediction pool which was pending when IPL was postponed? I was on number 3 I remember Grin would love to see that being continued, or at least we need to make another discussion thread to ensure that this doesn't get spammed with only IPL discussion. If he isn't available do you guys want me to make a thread or maybe you bryant.coleman can create one or let's just continue posting in this old thread as I don't see it's locked : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5114470.0
I did bumped the thread but no one was active there lol

@Royse777

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
pakhitheboss

Activity: 2114
Merit: 774

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2021, 01:58:48 AM

I have seen for long time that the Srilanka team are really struggling .They have good player but most of them are not performing well .Most of the player are not experienced but it is t20 where any team can win in this reason they are really playing bad cricket continuously .If they continue like this it will be so tough for them in upcoming world cup .On the other hand South Africa always a strong team they always play good cricket .I hope SL will improve their ability and come strongly on world cup.

I am surprised to see the South African team performing so well against Srilanka. Most of the players in this team are young and less experienced and after what all has happened with South African cricket and its board the team played well against all odds. It would be interesting to watch them play with other better teams in the upcoming worldcup.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 02:30:52 AM

I am surprised to see the South African team performing so well against Srilanka. Most of the players in this team are young and less experienced and after what all has happened with South African cricket and its board the team played well against all odds. It would be interesting to watch them play with other better teams in the upcoming worldcup.

Sri Lanka thrashed them in the ODI series, and that matters more. A 3-0 win against Sri Lanka, and that too in extremely tough ground conditions will boost the confidence of the South African team. But the defeat in the ODI series can't be ignored. And long term problems persist for South Africa. Only 3-4 months remain for the next transformation target, which will reduce the number of white players in the team to 4. It is hard to imagine people like Anrich Nortje and Quintin de Kock getting kicked out of the playing XI, just because they have the wrong skin color. I will be closely tracking their progress in the T20 World Cup.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 03:47:43 AM

Sri Lanka thrashed them in the ODI series, and that matters more. A 3-0 win against Sri Lanka, and that too in extremely tough ground conditions will boost the confidence of the South African team. But the defeat in the ODI series can't be ignored. And long term problems persist for South Africa. Only 3-4 months remain for the next transformation target, which will reduce the number of white players in the team to 4. It is hard to imagine people like Anrich Nortje and Quintin de Kock getting kicked out of the playing XI, just because they have the wrong skin color. I will be closely tracking their progress in the T20 World Cup.
On the ODI series the losses for South Africa is unexpected. Maybe if the T20 series were played prior to the ODI, they might've got a winning streak. Anyhow the T20 series win and the last match thrashing 10 wicket win will surely keep the players boosted for the upcoming T20 world cup. By the time I want to mention South Africa as the best team, but the performance used to happen unexpected and goes down in no time. A stabilized game is a must for South Africa.

Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2021, 04:13:28 AM

Did anyone watched the Scotland vs Zimbabwe match yesterday? It is a three-match series and Scotland has gone up 1-0. It was a close match though. Zimbabwe was without their strike bowler (Blessing Muzarabani), and yet the seamers (Luke Jongwe/Richard Ngarava) kept Scotland in check. But they leaked too many runs in the last 2-3 overs and that handed over victory to Scotland. The Scottish batting looked very weak. Apart from Berrington, none of the other batsmen could make a score of 20.
onecall123

Activity: 2058
Merit: 323

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 07:09:08 AM

Did anyone watched the Scotland vs Zimbabwe match yesterday? It is a three-match series and Scotland has gone up 1-0. It was a close match though. Zimbabwe was without their strike bowler (Blessing Muzarabani), and yet the seamers (Luke Jongwe/Richard Ngarava) kept Scotland in check. But they leaked too many runs in the last 2-3 overs and that handed over victory to Scotland. The Scottish batting looked very weak. Apart from Berrington, none of the other batsmen could make a score of 20.
Although I missed the Scotland vs Zimbabwe match yesterday, I was able to watch the highlights. Scotland displayed a sensational performance against Zimbabwe. A brilliant bowling display from Safyaan Sharif seals a thrilling win. As a result, Scotland is now 1-0 up in the three-match T20I series after beating Zimbabwe by seven runs. During the post-T20WorldCup stage, they significantly enhanced their preparation process.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 11:35:37 AM

Although I missed the Scotland vs Zimbabwe match yesterday, I was able to watch the highlights. Scotland displayed a sensational performance against Zimbabwe. A brilliant bowling display from Safyaan Sharif seals a thrilling win. As a result, Scotland is now 1-0 up in the three-match T20I series after beating Zimbabwe by seven runs. During the post-T20WorldCup stage, they significantly enhanced their preparation process.

Zimbabwe is just a team on the decline, and especially so after the retirement of Brendan Taylor. Scotland on the other hand is benefitting from the presence of many players who are active in the England county scene (the same goes for Netherlands and Ireland as well). And from yesterday's play, it was clear that Zimbabwe is still over-dependent on a select set of players like Craig Ervine and Sean Williams, who are mostly based out of Zimbabwe. They are unable to find enough young players who can replace them.
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1538

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 12:53:27 PM

Kohli stepping down from captaincy (T-20) after WC.

https://twitter.com/imVkohli/status/1438478585518456832

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Pages: « 1 ... 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 [402] 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 ... 1467 »
  Print  

Jump to: