Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:40:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 [386] 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 ... 1468 »
  Print  
Author Topic: T20 and T20I cricket prediction and discussion  (Read 189634 times)
nhaila

Activity: 993
Merit: 250

Moonbet.io

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2021, 05:03:32 AM

I think there is something superstition on the Sher-e-Bangla Cricket Stadium in Bangladesh. Australia being a top team suffering so bad to make a win makes me think in such a way. In the fourth T20 the target is just 104, Australia had reached the target losing 7 wickets and 6 balls left. In this match Dan Christian and Ashton Agar have contributed with 39 and 27 runs. If one has lost the wicket, this match could've gone into the hands of Bangladesh.
Australia is a top team but they were not playing the best team in this series as some of the players like David Warner and a few others opted out of the team and there was injury concerns in the team and the team was literally new playing in spinning wickets. Even the Bangladesh batsman struggled to score runs and that says a lot about the pitch.

Dan Christian the hero of the day who picked 5 sixes in a over that turned the match for Australia neither the match could hand over Bangladesh. However today the last match between Bangladesh and Australia...we can see what would be happened today's match?

.MOONBET.[]]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░        
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[]
> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 09, 2021, 06:06:57 AM

Dan Christian the hero of the day who picked 5 sixes in a over that turned the match for Australia neither the match could hand over Bangladesh. However today the last match between Bangladesh and Australia...we can see what would be happened today's match?

LOL.. if you take out that over from Dan Christian, then Australia scored a total of 75 runs in 18 overs. That is 4.16 runs per over. Seriously? Was it that difficult to bat? Shakib Al Hasan conceded 50 runs from his 4 overs. And that is almost 50% of what Australia scored. Mustafizur Rahman on the other hand conceded 9 runs from his 4 overs and picked up two wickets. Overall, this particular series is very weird. And I don't know whether it is entirely due to the ground conditions, or any other factor played its part.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
August 09, 2021, 07:15:08 AM

Has anyone seen the tri-series between Germany, Norway and France? I knew these teams played football, but didn’t know that they also participated in the game of cricket. Germany is 33rd in the rankings, Norway is 38th, but I can't find France in the rankings. The German team is also playing well enough in cricket too, I think they will rise to the top of the rankings very soon.
I have not seen any of these matches, even though i see the scoreboard and i am not planning to watch the matches but only recently i started seeing these scorecards and matches displayed in espncricinfo and some of the betting sites also accept the bets. May be everyone is preparing hoping cricket will be included in the next Olympics Cheesy.
I also check the matches scoreboard from espncrickinfo. Many new countries are becoming interested in cricket. I did not know that countries like Germany and France participate in cricket. I thought all their sports were football and Olympic centric. However, the spread of cricket is very fast. If these new teams can present them well, we will soon be able to see cricket in the Olympics.

Maidak
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1058

The OGz Club

View Profile
August 09, 2021, 07:20:59 AM

LOL.. if you take out that over from Dan Christian, then Australia scored a total of 75 runs in 18 overs. That is 4.16 runs per over. Seriously? Was it that difficult to bat? Shakib Al Hasan conceded 50 runs from his 4 overs. And that is almost 50% of what Australia scored. Mustafizur Rahman on the other hand conceded 9 runs from his 4 overs and picked up two wickets. Overall, this particular series is very weird. And I don't know whether it is entirely due to the ground conditions, or any other factor played its part.
I think this pitch may be helpful to the bowler, because, players from both teams are having trouble to bat well on this pitch. Out of 4 matches, the highest run on this pitch is only 131, collected by Bangladeshi batsmen. It is not a good score on T20 formet. The highest collection of the Australian team is only 121. The last match of the series will be held today. What do you think about this match? Austrelia will got their 2nd win or bangladesh will get 4 ?

.The OGz Club.▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
......The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project......
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2021, 07:28:17 AM

I think this pitch may be helpful to the bowler, because, players from both teams are having trouble to bat well on this pitch. Out of 4 matches, the highest run on this pitch is only 131, collected by Bangladeshi batsmen. It is not a good score on T20 formet. The highest collection of the Australian team is only 121. The last match of the series will be held today. What do you think about this match? Austrelia will got their 2nd win or bangladesh will get 4 ?

Australia should get a win today, else the outcome of the series would look similar to what they got in West Indies last month. Australia made a few mistakes in their team selection. They selected raw pacers like Mitchell Starc, who are not suitable in such conditions. Starc conceded a lot of runs, and that played a part in their defeats. Also, the Australian spinners couldn't adjust with the ground conditions. Their line and length was not suitable for such tracks. The only Australian bowler who impressed me was Josh Hazlewood.
onecall123

Activity: 2058
Merit: 323

View Profile
August 09, 2021, 02:00:55 PM

Australia should get a win today, else the outcome of the series would look similar to what they got in West Indies last month. Australia made a few mistakes in their team selection. They selected raw pacers like Mitchell Starc, who are not suitable in such conditions. Starc conceded a lot of runs, and that played a part in their defeats. Also, the Australian spinners couldn't adjust with the ground conditions. Their line and length was not suitable for such tracks. The only Australian bowler who impressed me was Josh Hazlewood.
Bangladesh managed to get 122-8

In that innings, the hosts had a difficult time forming long partnerships. The Bangladeshi batsman batted poorly again, scoring just 20 runs in the last 5 overs. This is unbelievable. Look forward to Bangladesh being able to defend a small total and winning the series 4-1.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
LittleBitFunny

Activity: 1428
Merit: 129

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2021, 02:17:41 PM

In that innings, the hosts had a difficult time forming long partnerships. The Bangladeshi batsman batted poorly again, scoring just 20 runs in the last 5 overs. This is unbelievable. Look forward to Bangladesh being able to defend a small total and winning the series 4-1.
Austrelia scored 19 runs in 4 overs and lost 2 wickets. With a target of just 123 runs, if the top-order batsmen played a little better, Australia would have won easily. Still, I am optimistic about Australia winning today's match. Australia will win today and the series will end 3-2.

kro55

Activity: 1624
Merit: 301

*STOP NOWHERE*

View Profile
August 09, 2021, 02:49:22 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2021, 03:48:48 PM by kro55

Austrelia scored 19 runs in 4 overs and lost 2 wickets. With a target of just 123 runs, if the top-order batsmen played a little better, Australia would have won easily. Still, I am optimistic about Australia winning today's match. Australia will win today and the series will end 3-2.

What happened with Australian batsman!! Embarrassed They lost 6 wickets for 54 runs. Only 11 overs ended. They need more 69 runs off 54 balls. It doesn't look like they will win this match anymore. Mohammad Saifuddin has taken two valuable wickets in one over. Every bowler in Bangladesh has bowled brilliantly today.

Edit : one more wicket. This time Sakib Al Hasan got it. Australia- 54/7

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
LittleBitFunny

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2021, 03:01:44 PM

Australia lost all their wickets for 62 runs. I still can't believe it. Looks like I'm dreaming. This is the lowest run in the history of Australian cricket. It was unimaginable that they would have such a bad batting disaster at the target of just 123 runs. Shakib took 4 wickets with just 15 runs and Saifuddin took 3 wickets. Another bad day for Australia, and another bad day for me. I bet for Australia to win.

onecall123

Activity: 2058
Merit: 323

View Profile
August 09, 2021, 03:17:42 PM

Australia lost all their wickets for 62 runs. I still can't believe it. Looks like I'm dreaming. This is the lowest run in the history of Australian cricket. It was unimaginable that they would have such a bad batting disaster at the target of just 123 runs. Shakib took 4 wickets with just 15 runs and Saifuddin took 3 wickets. Another bad day for Australia, and another bad day for me. I bet for Australia to win.
Against mighty Australia, Bangladesh registered a massive victory. Here you can see how badly the Australian batsmen failed, this is the lowest score they have ever achieved in T20 cricket. In addition to getting four wickets, Shakib became the first Bangladeshi to get 100 wickets in T20Is. It was a memorable series for BCB, but a horrible experience for Australia. I'm sorry you lost, but this is the beauty of cricket. You should be pleased with Bangladesh's 4-1 win over Australia.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
LittleBitFunny

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2021, 03:23:48 PM

Against mighty Australia, Bangladesh registered a massive victory. Here you can see how badly the Australian batsmen failed, this is the lowest score they have ever achieved in T20 cricket. In addition to getting four wickets, Shakib became the first Bangladeshi to get 100 wickets in T20Is. It was a memorable series for BCB, but a horrible experience for Australia. I'm sorry you lost, but this is the beauty of cricket. You should be pleased with Bangladesh's 4-1 win over Australia.

This is a memorable moment for Bangladeshi fans and young cricketers. Most of the players in the Bangladesh team were young and inexperienced. With the exception of Mahmudullah and Shakib, the rest of the players were not very experienced. Yet I was impressed by their courage and performance. Mahmudullah is great as a captain. He did not let the Australian team go ahead by making a breakthrough at the right time.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2021, 03:46:34 PM

What to say? They can't blame the surface, as Bangladesh batted first and set up a decent total. I was watching the match live, and not even once I got an impression that the track was like a minefield. This time they couldn't even make in to three digits. And this is like the worst time for Australia to perform poorly, because the T20 world cup is only a couple of months away. There was hardly anything positive from this series for Australia. Mitchell Marsh was performing OK for the initial matches, but he also failed in the last couple of matches.
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1538

View Profile
August 09, 2021, 03:50:55 PM

Slow pitch or not, regular players missing or not. This embarrassing defeat should be wake up call for the Aussie because WC is about to knock the door and this series asked them tons of the question in all department and they need to figure it out at least some problems.

Confidence booster for Bongs but they shouldn't let their guard down, correct me if i'm wrong but they have to play qualifier against associates. 

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
nhaila

Activity: 993
Merit: 250

Moonbet.io

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2021, 03:57:09 PM

Australia played worse and already I betted in the match for Australia because Australia comeback in their 4th match but today they already 62 all wickets collecting.

.MOONBET.[]]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░        
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[]
> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2240
Merit: 839

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2021, 04:08:30 PM

I wonder when cricket is so popular in England, why not it is being played in its neighboring countries ? England should convince and promote cricket in Germany and all other European countries.

The neighboring countries of England have a rich cricketing history. There are dozens of cricket clubs in Scotland, Ireland and Channel Islands, and some of them are hundreds of years old. On the other side of the channel, there are close to 40 cricket clubs in the Netherlands (although the number is declining for some time), around a dozen in Denmark and a few in Germany.

The problem is that during the Sharad Pawar-N Srinivasan era the ICC completely cut-off funding for the associate nations. Teams like Scotland and Netherlands saw their funding reduced by 90% and the reduction was 100% for the smaller nations.

And then the ICC changed the eligibility criteria. Until 2012 or so, only citizens could represent a national team. But as a result of the new law, anyone who has resided in a particular country for 6 months could represent that country. Those teams that used to field native players fared poorly against the mercenary teams. This completed the rout that was started by the funding cut. Until 10 years ago, there were native players in almost every European team. Now 90% of the European teams don't have a single native player.

That's a new information for me. I don't what benefit, the ICC gets if the cricket playing nations are less. Considering the current situation of the teams, only 3 or 4 nations are now considered strong teams and rest of the teams (Pak, Sri, WI, SF etc ) are losing their momentum.

This will only make the interest in international matches less while it will give birth to more franchises to conduct their private  tournaments by mixing the players from different countries. In Pakistan, we have already two leagues, PSL and KPL. I fear, more countries will follow it too.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2021, 04:39:10 PM

That's a new information for me. I don't what benefit, the ICC gets if the cricket playing nations are less. Considering the current situation of the teams, only 3 or 4 nations are now considered strong teams and rest of the teams (Pak, Sri, WI, SF etc ) are losing their momentum.

This will only make the interest in international matches less while it will give birth to more franchises to conduct their private  tournaments by mixing the players from different countries. In Pakistan, we have already two leagues, PSL and KPL. I fear, more countries will follow it too.

The justification being given is that the TV broadcasters only want 8-10 teams to participate in the ICC events. But I suspect that the real reason is to divert ICC funds to a small number of nations, thereby increasing the share of revenue to the big-3 teams. "Globalization" of cricket was the brainchild of Jagmohan Dalmiya, who dominated both the BCCI and ICC before he was overthrown by a combined trans-national cabal of politicians and businessmen (Dalmiya was also a businessman, but he had a passion for cricket). The other camp wanted to reverse all the decisions made by Dalmiya and that was also one of the reasons why the funding for associates were reduced.
Mahdirakib
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1010

In Search of Incredible

View Profile
August 09, 2021, 05:00:17 PM

What to say? They can't blame the surface, as Bangladesh batted first and set up a decent total. I was watching the match live, and not even once I got an impression that the track was like a minefield. This time they couldn't even make in to three digits. And this is like the worst time for Australia to perform poorly, because the T20 world cup is only a couple of months away. There was hardly anything positive from this series for Australia. Mitchell Marsh was performing OK for the initial matches, but he also failed in the last couple of matches.
Both teams played at same condition. We shouldn't say that Bangladesh got the advantages for home ground. Maxwell, Warner and Cummins hadn't played in West Indies and Bangladesh series. There was a chance to see different result of both series if they played. However, Australia didn't come with weak players. And Bangladesh had lots of young players in their team. It was a tough game for both sides. Maxwell, Warner, Finch, Smith and few other players will be in the squad for the T20 world cup. We may see a better performance from Australian cricket team during the world cup.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
newwest

Activity: 686
Merit: 26

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
August 09, 2021, 05:09:43 PM

Australia played worse and already I betted in the match for Australia because Australia comeback in their 4th match but today they already 62 all wickets collecting.

Things are getting from bad to worse for Australia because firstly they were just losing the match but now they were like 60% short of the target that too just score of 62 all out. This speak a lot how Bangladesh is playing so well and Australia just could not figure out how they can makes changes to their strategy in order to atleast put a good fight.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2021, 06:03:27 PM

Both teams played at same condition. We shouldn't say that Bangladesh got the advantages for home ground. Maxwell, Warner and Cummins hadn't played in West Indies and Bangladesh series. There was a chance to see different result of both series if they played. However, Australia didn't come with weak players. And Bangladesh had lots of young players in their team. It was a tough game for both sides. Maxwell, Warner, Finch, Smith and few other players will be in the squad for the T20 world cup. We may see a better performance from Australian cricket team during the world cup.

I am not sure about Smith. He is a legendary cricketer as far as test format is concerned. But in T20 format, he can be quite ordinary. Even in the IPL, he was a big failure. Only during the 2021 season, he contributed something with the bat for his IPL franchise, and during the previous editions he was a failure. The same happened previously with some of the other legendary players as well, such as Shivnarine Chanderpaul. Perhaps he should retire from T20 and concentrate on the longer format. But unfortunately for him, the salaries are quite low for the national side.
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
August 09, 2021, 08:12:13 PM

One of the best batting display by Australia in decades, they cannot stoop below this performance and i am not sure when the Australian selectors would know how to pick a team as there are several players playing in the domestic circuit that performs well and yet they left out everyone and now getting all out for 62 runs might be an awakening to be sensible while selecting the team when their best team is not available for selection.
Pages: « 1 ... 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 [386] 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 ... 1468 »
  Print  

Jump to: