Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:31:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[AIRDROP] PRIME XBT - $1,000,000 TOTAL REWARD POOL 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 2102 times)
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:46:07 AM

Indeed. No token sale involve here in the PrimeXBT crypto trading platform. But the PrimeXBT is having this airdrop campaign considering this as another opportunity for its people. Let's just all hope for the good outcome of this airdrop campaign.
Exactly. We need to grab this opportunity from PrimeXBT as probably they will never undergo token sales. This Airdrop will give us a chance to earned more tokens for free that can also give good profits when the implementation comes.
You all say it right, this is exactly the moment when you need to wait a bit and see how this stage goes. As soon as we move on to the next one there will be feedback on the work.

What stage that your about to say? Because I'm a bit confused because as far as I know this is the only thing that they are implementing. Better to visit their telegram and probably there would be some information that they shared.
A few days ago they wrote here that the third stage is taking place. I asked for lists to check if I was in it. But for some reason no one gave me a link to it.
I saw a message saying that there is no list of participants here, because it is not bounty. In airdrop you participate once and for all, and then wait for a reward.
Right, I'm confused. I sit and wait for the list of participants. Good thing you reminded me that this is not at all. And so would write and require a list of participants.
Yes, you participate once and wait for the reward to be received after the completion of the airdrop. You can also participate in the draw $ 250000 if you share your referral link in your social networks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dr.Sponge

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:57:04 AM

Yes, you participate once and wait for the reward to be received after the completion of the airdrop. You can also participate in the draw $ 250000 if you share your referral link in your social networks.
Well, most of you guys should not get compete each other because competing is not the best way to salute your neighborhood.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 12:06:28 PM

I see that this airdrop campaign launched by the PrimeXBT team is very effective. A lots of people have been coming also talking about the project and all characteristics of the PrimeXBT. This is a good thing that should continuously happen to spread even more the word of the PrimeXBT.
Airdrop is something that can be a big help to make the project become more popular in the sphere because a lot of people are involved to participate in this event. This will lead to a good awareness that will caught the interest of all investors in crypto community.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 12:46:54 PM

I see that this airdrop campaign launched by the PrimeXBT team is very effective. A lots of people have been coming also talking about the project and all characteristics of the PrimeXBT. This is a good thing that should continuously happen to spread even more the word of the PrimeXBT.
That's  good to hear, it is really a big help in the project to continually boost the popularity of this project. For sure more and more participants will be joining this kind of opportunity.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 02:01:46 PM

Great thing to know that there are so many people have joined the airdrop and its a great thing that people are discussing the projects very well.
yes absolutely.  people are showing more interested in airdrop in fact they are showing interest in the main project as well. but airdrop participant wil get few if the participant is more than the reward amount

Showing that many people are interested in airdrop simply tells us that they are satisfied to the given  reward that they may get and also to the activity that team provides. I think it will not happened to have greater participantd than the amount of reward. I guess it has limitation  about it.

That could be possible but I think the main reason is, there's a bunch of bounty hunters who are making effort just to try their luck to be given some free rewards. And yes, it could be in favor of the participants if the dev would only limit their number of participants.

They wouldn't care if the devs limited the number of participants, it would just mean that only the massive bot farms farming here would get all the coins
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 02:02:58 PM

That's  good to hear, it is really a big help in the project to continually boost the popularity of this project. For sure more and more participants will be joining this kind of opportunity.

Obviously, it's probably because of the reward and the tasks that probably not that hard to do. Let's keep in touch with it so that if theee are changes, it would be pretty quick to take.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 07:53:03 PM

"" *Based on BTC-USD rate of 1BTC= $4,000 "", that mean if bitcoin goes down to like $2000 the winner will receive half of actual value in market and also if bitcoin goes up to $6000 the winner will get less than the actual value, that may not hurt much those in 1st and 2rd, but it will hurt those between 1001-10000. Why not just keeping reserve in fiat then convert later to BTC when the winners announce!
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 10:18:05 PM

yes this is a thing people get some reward for doing so small task or without doing anything. so participant shows more interest in it. that's why evry sirdrop generate a lot of people towards the project

XbladedThanos

Activity: 347

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:07:26 PM

Airdrop is something that can be a big help to make the project become more popular in the sphere because a lot of people are involved to participate in this event. This will lead to a good awareness that will caught the interest of all investors in crypto community.
It create a general community of users and help expand the whole platform more than most media campaign I think is a way to get started with your project Once you dedicate the drop and make payment effectively there will be huge trust from the community

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
Zeque02

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:19:05 PM

yes this is a thing people get some reward for doing so small task or without doing anything. so participant shows more interest in it. that's why evry sirdrop generate a lot of people towards the project

Having an airdrop is a good action that the team made. We can see how effective it is to make the project popular. It helps number of participants boost and make them feel interested on it. This will surely bring them to high level or shall we say success.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 03:47:46 AM

Having an airdrop is a good action that the team made. We can see how effective it is to make the project popular. It helps number of participants boost and make them feel interested on it. This will surely bring them to high level or shall we say success.
That is right. The team's actions towards having this airdrop campaign to be launched here in the crypto currency community is a good way for the team to make boost the project's identity to the crypto community gaining more participants to be a part of the PrimeXBT community also help those participants to gain in this reward pool.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 05:14:25 AM

Great thing to know that there are so many people have joined the airdrop and its a great thing that people are discussing the projects very well.

It will be also good if they can create an active telegram support group for both bounty members and users of the platform.
That is right. The communication will become more smooth in flow creating a much more stronger connection between the community and the team members of the PrimeXBT project.

People can discuss and ask a question about the project plus it can attract more impression to the platform exchanges.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 05:21:27 AM

Well, most of you guys should not get compete each other because competing is not the best way to salute your neighborhood.

This is a big price, I hope they have enough funds or budget to be able to all there responsibility to supporters and members.

BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 06:54:01 AM

This is a big price, I hope they have enough funds or budget to be able to all there responsibility to supporters and members.
They should keep up their efforts and hard works to keep having the supporters supports and their trust towards the project. And also, having the capability to satisfiy the people's needs and wants to the PrimeXBT as a crypto trading platform. And this airdrop campaign is also one way for that to happen.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 09:14:23 AM

This is understandable. Always airdrops from large well-known companies very quickly recruit their users and, as a rule, cause widespread excitement.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 09:25:02 AM

This is understandable. Always airdrops from large well-known companies very quickly recruit their users and, as a rule, cause widespread excitement.
After all the proposals that the team offers, they have a chance that a large number of users will join the project.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 01:30:01 PM

They should keep up their efforts and hard works to keep having the supporters supports and their trust towards the project. And also, having the capability to satisfiy the people's needs and wants to the PrimeXBT as a crypto trading platform. And this airdrop campaign is also one way for that to happen.

Getting the trust of the people is very hard to get since newly created project doesn't have the assurance of  a 100% success. Satisfaction is a big word and I think this is their problem on how to solve.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
sniper2018
Copper Member

Merit: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 01:53:46 PM

After all the proposals that the team offers, they have a chance that a large number of users will join the project.
Well, we hope that there are a lot of people will join in the Airdrop to ensure that they can gathered numerous supporters of the project. This will help for the team to gain big supports too from the investors that will make the platform more functionable in cryptos.
Dr.Sponge

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 03:22:41 PM

Well, we hope that there are a lot of people will join in the Airdrop to ensure that they can gathered numerous supporters of the project. This will help for the team to gain big supports too from the investors that will make the platform more functionable in cryptos.
Yeah, definitely. There will be such an airdrop to make the project better than ever. In another language, they are investing to the users to make a seed for the future.
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 04:52:01 PM

Getting the trust of the people is very hard to get since newly created project doesn't have the assurance of  a 100% success. Satisfaction is a big word and I think this is their problem on how to solve.
You have a point buddy, but as soon as the project will able to show their legitimacy investors and supporters will follow and the good thing about it is once they show up all the details and proofs numbers of people will get interested and will invest, its just a matter of time yo build good rappor and trust.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: