Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:38:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[AIRDROP] PRIME XBT - $1,000,000 TOTAL REWARD POOL 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 2102 times)
TechComputer

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 02:42:03 PM

Since there are so many users who are incompetent in the bounty, are you really have joined the bounty yet? Im not really sure about it lol.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 06:11:02 PM

Since there are so many users who are incompetent in the bounty, are you really have joined the bounty yet? Im not really sure about it lol.
I think that not all people who are interested, probably take part in it.
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 06:44:09 PM

Interesting there are so many activities here, but those activities are not worths if there are no application on the airdrop: https://primexbt.com/giveaway

All have been giveaway and promotions I hope the admin can also make groups and support chat.

Yes. It would be great if the team will provide group channel that will make all participants of Airdrops interact with each other and at the same time with the dev team. It will also gain good suggestions and concerns to make the project even more better.
That would be better and extremely excellent suggestions mates, it is really necessary to have a constant communication and feedbacks from each party so that there will be a great output after the event. Another thing is that communication is one key for success.
Very well said buddy. The communication is the to the success of the project PrimeXBT. If the team will keep up its good communication to its community, a good flow of connection will happen to keep building up too. Good luck to the team and make this reward pool into success.
Yes, otherwise if there is no continues communication doubts may come andsome of the users and investors will think and question the project credibility so with the team who leads this project. If the project won't want this to happened a constant and sequence of contacts, post and communication to the people will be a satisfying aid for all communication issues.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 08:12:20 PM

150,928 have joined the giveaway competition! according to giveaway web page and 28 days remain according to this thread ( The airdrop is live until March 10th, 2019 ). The prize will pay in Bitcoin based on rate of 1BTC= $4,000, however it's not clear if they'll pay the winners on same day or not.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 10:37:46 PM

Interesting there are so many activities here, but those activities are not worths if there are no application on the airdrop: https://primexbt.com/giveaway

All have been giveaway and promotions I hope the admin can also make groups and support chat.
That is right. I think a certain telegram group only for this airdrop campaign is necessary for all the participants. I look it at the thread but I think they still lack it. I hooe the team will reach this recommedation.
Yes, have a lot of project running airdrop with joinned telegram requirements, so it is needed for increasing telegram community.

They need to be serious about it when it comes to communication because this is very vital as the project is still on-going. On the other hand, good luck to those who participated about the promotion.
The project is really on going. What the team needs to do right now is keep on spreading its information and what it really can make for the community as a crypto trading platform. Using this airdrop campaing can make more crypto users to reach.

Definitely right, because it's what the team have been doing with the airdrop. It's been a couple of weeks since the promotion started and I think more people have been probably going curious about the said program.

I agree also, it is very effective to have this kind of activity because it can make the project popular and many are curious about it. Surely this will be successful soon and many will invest, participates and support this program after knowing everything such as how good it is and the team who works on it.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 03:24:37 AM

Yes. It would be great if the team will provide group channel that will make all participants of Airdrops interact with each other and at the same time with the dev team. It will also gain good suggestions and concerns to make the project even more better.
That would be better and extremely excellent suggestions mates, it is really necessary to have a constant communication and feedbacks from each party so that there will be a great output after the event. Another thing is that communication is one key for success.
They indeed hace telegram channel but it is different from a telegram group. For channel is only for announcements while group is for the users to interact but surely if no one manages it well then it will be full of spams.

It does probably would fall into that kind of situation due to the fact that no one will entertain the said concerns. But, this is airdrop and I think bounty hunters need not to worry if they only follow the steps on how to be able to avail the said promo.

My opinion for this is okay that PrimeXBT has telegram group chat for transparency of the team right? Also to reduce doubt and gain trust from members.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 03:38:22 AM

What do you mean incompetent, the bounty members are only complaining about the spreadsheet that is not yet update and its close to the public.

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 10:46:56 AM

My opinion for this is okay that PrimeXBT has telegram group chat for transparency of the team right? Also to reduce doubt and gain trust from members.

Of course it is okay. That is indeed a good thing that the team have it. The PrimeXBT needs the telegram group to be more transparent with the community and to much easily for the supporters and investors to reach out the team and have a much immediate way to answers to questions.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 01:01:37 PM

Gaining trust from the members is the team job which is really important. Imagine a legit team but no trust from the members, they really need to show the trust.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 01:22:00 PM

Gaining trust from the members is the team job which is really important. Imagine a legit team but no trust from the members, they really need to show the trust.

It can only be gain if the platform is already working and it depends on the performance of the service. For now, it's hard to determine because they still need a lot of work to be done and its not that easy to get.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 02:17:20 PM

150,928 have joined the giveaway competition! according to giveaway web page and 28 days remain according to this thread ( The airdrop is live until March 10th, 2019 ). The prize will pay in Bitcoin based on rate of 1BTC= $4,000, however it's not clear if they'll pay the winners on same day or not.

That is such a huge amount of participants and I think if many of them win, then the rewards could be such a little amount. But then again, this is somehow good because I think this is a free kind of competition.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 06:38:52 PM

That is such a huge amount of participants and I think if many of them win, then the rewards could be such a little amount. But then again, this is somehow good because I think this is a free kind of competition.
Even if the reward is lesser, the project gets publicly promoted
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 10:42:56 PM

I agree, it is the main  job of the team to get the trust of the people in order to have a smooth working place. They just follow and approved  what the team will do. In addition they should  be more flexible in giving updates and be more transparent in everything they do. Surely they will get the trust of everyone.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 11:05:46 PM

What do you mean incompetent, the bounty members are only complaining about the spreadsheet that is not yet update and its close to the public.

There is no spreadsheet to be update in first place, if you want to see your referrals statistic, go to affiliate earning page inside you account or visit this web page https://primexbt.com/my/account/referral, you will be able to see how many referrals you have.
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 04:22:03 AM

The OP in the twitter now updated that he/she will show the spreadsheet after the campaign ends on February 17, 2019, I hope its true.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 04:25:02 AM

The OP in the twitter now updated that he/she will show the spreadsheet after the campaign ends on February 17, 2019, I hope its true.

Well, this is good news then. For now, I continue again promoting and retweeting what PrimeXBT posted on my social media account.

BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 05:38:03 AM

Well, this is good news then. For now, I continue again promoting and retweeting what PrimeXBT posted on my social media account.
That is indeed a great good news to hear. Let's all hope to see that coming after the bounty camaign ends. Four more days and the people will come to crowd in this PrimeXBT community. I am hoping for the positive feedback of the people too.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 09:54:01 AM

Well, better that should be happen so that those who have problems still have time to fix. This is very important so that their reputation wouldn't be going bad. Time will tell and hopefully they wouldn't extend the said date.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 12:29:10 PM

Well, better that should be happen so that those who have problems still have time to fix. This is very important so that their reputation wouldn't be going bad. Time will tell and hopefully they wouldn't extend the said date.
I hope so. Hope they really know the situation that they are not even wasting the time to extend the date. And i wish the airdrop can worth of the effort by joining the airdrop.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 01:48:21 PM

Extending the date will just make the community's voice be in a bad mood. The community people are expecting so much that the said date will be it. Hopefully that this airdrop campaign of the project PrimeXBT will end in a positive outcome and good feedbacks ahead.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: