Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:25:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[AIRDROP] PRIME XBT - $1,000,000 TOTAL REWARD POOL 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 2102 times)
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 02:21:48 PM

Extending the date will just make the community's voice be in a bad mood. The community people are expecting so much that the said date will be it. Hopefully that this airdrop campaign of the project PrimeXBT will end in a positive outcome and good feedbacks ahead.

Then what we can is to wait about the date of promise. This is the time that we can justify and make some conclusion depending on their announcement.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 06:09:12 PM

Extending the date will just make the community's voice be in a bad mood. The community people are expecting so much that the said date will be it. Hopefully that this airdrop campaign of the project PrimeXBT will end in a positive outcome and good feedbacks ahead.
Will, you have a point mate, everyone is expecting and there will be possible disappointments later on, but if the dates are not too far from the first schedule that will be alright with me. Actually the moving of dates are very common specialy if the project team are not ready yet or some other stuff need to be done.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 06:48:33 PM

Then what we can is to wait about the date of promise. This is the time that we can justify and make some conclusion depending on their announcement.
Now all the people are hoping for the official announcements.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:26:22 PM

The OP in the twitter now updated that he/she will show the spreadsheet after the campaign ends on February 17, 2019, I hope its true.

Where is this tweet !! I don't see it !. Don't confuse between this referrals competition and other campaign which must be discussed in that thread, not here. In this competition, it doesn't matter how many time you share platform on you twitter or facebook, it all depends on how many new users signed up through your referrals link, So spreadsheet doesn't work for this.

Zeque02

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 11:05:50 PM

You are right, but we cannot deny the fact that there are some situation that is not perfectly happened or done which lead to extension. What we can do is just support and believe what the team are doing because I am sure it is for everyone. Changes will always be there most especially if there are things need to change

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 04:48:14 AM

Since there are so many users who are incompetent in the bounty, are you really have joined the bounty yet? Im not really sure about it lol.
I think that not all people who are interested, probably take part in it.

The OP in the twitter now updated that he/she will show the spreadsheet after the campaign ends on February 17, 2019, I hope its true.

Well, this is good news then. For now, I continue again promoting and retweeting what PrimeXBT posted on my social media account.
That is indeed a great good news to hear. Let's all hope to see that coming after the bounty camaign ends. Four more days and the people will come to crowd in this PrimeXBT community. I am hoping for the positive feedback of the people too.

I am now excited about the upcoming bounty distribution I hope the admin will not leave or disappear.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 04:58:49 AM

Well, better that should be happen so that those who have problems still have time to fix. This is very important so that their reputation wouldn't be going bad. Time will tell and hopefully they wouldn't extend the said date.
I hope so. Hope they really know the situation that they are not even wasting the time to extend the date. And i wish the airdrop can worth of the effort by joining the airdrop.

The airdrop has many ways to gain some primeXBT funds but you need a big effort.

BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 06:54:53 AM

Well, better that should be happen so that those who have problems still have time to fix. This is very important so that their reputation wouldn't be going bad. Time will tell and hopefully they wouldn't extend the said date.
I hope so. Hope they really know the situation that they are not even wasting the time to extend the date. And i wish the airdrop can worth of the effort by joining the airdrop.

The airdrop has many ways to gain some primeXBT funds but you need a big effort.

But all the effort to be made by the team is all worth it because a lots of people has been supporting and trusting the platform that the PrimeXBT project have.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 08:19:38 AM

But all the effort to be made by the team is all worth it because a lots of people has been supporting and trusting the platform that the PrimeXBT project have.
Hoping that all the good deeds and good performance that the project PrimeXBT is showing will keep on going as like its current momentum. There are lots of crypto community people that have faith and trust to this crypto trading platform. I am hoping for the good outcome of this airdrop campaign.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 10:34:19 AM

You are right, but we cannot deny the fact that there are some situation that is not perfectly happened or done which lead to extension. What we can do is just support and believe what the team are doing because I am sure it is for everyone. Changes will always be there most especially if there are things need to change

It's what we commonly encounter, this is because of some situation that happens to be unexpected. So, changes definitely be happens at any time and we should accept that kind of stuff.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 10:52:25 AM

It's what we commonly encounter, this is because of some situation that happens to be unexpected. So, changes definitely be happens at any time and we should accept that kind of stuff.
First of all, I don't think we can easily accept the change of the project because people are so sensitives about the changes. Just look at the people who always confronting the developer to answer them.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 01:05:02 PM

First of all, I don't think we can easily accept the change of the project because people are so sensitives about the changes. Just look at the people who always confronting the developer to answer them.

It probably depends of what kind of changes that may be. If it's for the good of the project then people could probably understand the situation and I think it's also depends on how the team would explain.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
kuto

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:32:43 PM

Yes buddy, I agreee with you change is another story. Will updates and improvements needs for the betterment of the project but changing the whole thing will not longer a good idea. This will cause trouble and issues in both parties.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 07:13:09 PM

The members of the community are now available and therefore the community is now more active.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 08:38:44 PM

There is an overlap between this giveaway competition and PrimeXBT Affiliate program that is not clear to me, when you join the giveaway competition you are automatically join PrimeXBT Affiliate program, however rules and rewards are different even though they are using the same system ( same referral link )!
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:57:39 AM

Truly the community of the PrimeXBT is making the best they could that keep the community of the PrimeXBT running. Well I do hope that the development team will keep this pace. Moreover I am looking forward for the good outcome of this airdrop campaign.
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 05:32:19 AM

Truly the community of the PrimeXBT is making the best they could that keep the community of the PrimeXBT running. Well I do hope that the development team will keep this pace. Moreover I am looking forward for the good outcome of this airdrop campaign.

I always see the comments here are all developments and stuff is there anything about the achievements and profits from supporters?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 05:38:44 AM

The members of the community are now available and therefore the community is now more active.

What do you mean community? Do they have a telegram group chat now that has been launched?

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 08:51:06 AM

What do you mean community? Do they have a telegram group chat now that has been launched?
For the telegram group regarding this airdrop campaign, I don't think the team had already been launched one yet. But in their main Ann Thread, the team already been have one. Maybe in there you can ask for the bounty telegram group.
kuto

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 06:34:34 PM

Well, actually there is no such thing we called perfect. Actually the changes and some unexpected situation come in unexpected time. That is why its a risk. Every project in the market cannot assure success in the future but with  further updates and improvements everything will be done accordingly.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: