Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:47:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not be afraid of making mistakes  (Read 5008 times)
elzjmirra

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 06:35:46 AM

The people who have succeeded in the Crypto world, I think they also failed. Everyone is always afraid if they make a mistake. But many people experience success starting from making mistakes. So that it becomes the best lesson to start working and mistakes can be avoided.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PlusOne88

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 07:18:17 AM

Learn from mistakes, that is as simple as that. Being afraid is good as it sets a limitation between boundaries that you should have to do and what should not be done. Being fearless would be meaningless in the end because, as you have said cryptocurrency is complex and sometimes funny, we might be standing on the wrong side. We would end up so funny fighting for something which could actually be just a loosing end. I am not suggesting to oppose such idea, but I would want to make it clear that a person will become experienced when he or she commits mistakes and learn from it. A strong hand doesn't have to be always. If you know that you are fighting for nothing then a strong hand isn't actually needed. It is the right time where you could forcefully apply everything that you have. We cannot do it without learning from mistakes and I would very much agree on this point. Except that balance sometimes should always exist.

cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 07:36:42 AM

Making mistake is a lesson for us mistakes will lead us to successful journey in cryptocurrency because we csm learn a lesson and take the knowledge on the second step on cryptocurrency.This will be the most good happen once you make mistakes because you can make adjustments and new strategies.

Mistake always made by anyone who involve in any investment market. Mistake will make us stronger if we believe on our investment and i think it give us more experience. With more experience, more knowledge we get and i am believe lead us to profits
Insomnia family

Activity: 868

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 08:15:49 AM

Making mistake is a lesson for us mistakes will lead us to successful journey in cryptocurrency because we csm learn a lesson and take the knowledge on the second step on cryptocurrency.This will be the most good happen once you make mistakes because you can make adjustments and new strategies.

Mistake always made by anyone who involve in any investment market. Mistake will make us stronger if we believe on our investment and i think it give us more experience. With more experience, more knowledge we get and i am believe lead us to profits
yes,basically everything has its own risks, we are in the crypto world full of price speculation and if we don't take risks we will never know what risk is. besides that we also have to know the consequences of every risk that exists, the important thing is to always be vigilant and careful again before making a decision whether it is investment or trading.

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 08:17:57 AM

You can try to avoid mistakes, but never be afraid of making one and neither should you be afraid of failure.
The fear of what will happen might be a limitation.
Cryptocurrency sometimes can be very complex and funny, most especially when you find yourself in a situation you have never been exposed to.
When the market is all good, mistakes are not easily detected, but when the situation of the market seems to be on a negative side, then fear sets in and sometimes, we become afraid of what may likely happen if we take a step further, to do what we have never been exposed to.
Even if you eventually fail, it is a stepping stone to become become better and achieving greater success.

Mistakes will always abound but we all should try to minimize the rate we make mistakes especially in our trades we can learn from the mistakes of others and become better traders not staying in the market till one gets rekt.
dncdog

Activity: 156
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 08:32:52 AM

People have to make mistakes, because we are human.
We also have rights to make mistakes, that help us learn from them and matured.
However, the key point is never using all of your assets, funds, fortune, whatsoever to invest into something or doing anything at the first time. Because we need to have another funds, rest of original funds in order to have second chance, or some chances to come back and start again from our first, second, or multiple mistakes.
corrado25

Activity: 773

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 08:43:15 AM

However, the key point is never using all of your assets, funds, fortune, whatsoever to invest into something or doing anything at the first time. Because we need to have another funds, rest of original funds in order to have second chance, or some chances to come back and start again from our first, second, or multiple mistakes.
you never know where you fall. would know where you fall, then litter it. so, without errors, you will not learn the practice. trade is not an easy thing. the more trade cryptos. that many manipulative moments happen on the market, not everything depends on your ability

steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 08:45:37 AM

you never know where you fall. would know where you fall, then litter it. so, without errors, you will not learn the practice. trade is not an easy thing. the more trade cryptos. that many manipulative moments happen on the market, not everything depends on your ability
I agreed with you, learned from mistakes. It's okay of making a mistake, you can learn from it and don't be afraid of it. In trading, it's okay to making a mistake, because you will learn why you got a mistake like that and you will not follow the same mistake in the future.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 09:34:51 AM

We cannot avoid a mistake because mistake will happen anytime even we don't to happen. The important is we learn for every mistake happen to us especially in crypto. Sometimes we need to experience it even we don't want. That's why it really important that if we enter in crypto we have lots of knowledge because it's our hands how to be successful.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
OptimusPrime_3

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 09:43:06 AM

You can try to avoid mistakes, but never be afraid of making one and neither should you be afraid of failure.
The fear of what will happen might be a limitation.
Cryptocurrency sometimes can be very complex and funny, most especially when you find yourself in a situation you have never been exposed to.
When the market is all good, mistakes are not easily detected, but when the situation of the market seems to be on a negative side, then fear sets in and sometimes, we become afraid of what may likely happen if we take a step further, to do what we have never been exposed to.
Even if you eventually fail, it is a stepping stone to become become better and achieving greater success.

yea right, we shouldn't live on regrets when we make mistakes,  because it pulls us back or shut us out from the future. Though as humans we can't avoid mistakes and and we also can hardly avoid being down with regrets. We just need to fight it

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Averaged

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 10:05:51 AM

I got into investing in crypto when the market started to dip on the last bull market, it turned out to be an early entry, but I´m fine with it.
Worst is the feeling of not buying when BTC was trading at a price below its mining cost.
Erzinnum

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 11:45:25 AM

This is a completely correct position and I think that in general this concerns not only cryptocurrency. That's life. Indeed, in life we ​​do a very large number of actions and they all do not pass without a trace. I think that all this is clearly accompanied by errors.

Taufik blackspade team

Activity: 431

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 11:50:37 AM

I got into investing in crypto when the market started to dip on the last bull market, it turned out to be an early entry, but I´m fine with it.
Worst is the feeling of not buying when BTC was trading at a price below its mining cost.
should in such conditions, we can buy bitcoin in large quantities, because growth must occur. and now we can see if we get an increase in the price of bitcoin, maybe we can feel a good profit now. especially if we choose to invest long-term, where I'm sure the price of bitcoin will be better than now.
Rogkim1

Activity: 262

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 03:31:12 PM

I am always ready for experiments. I learn to trade and invest using small amounts of money. Sometimes I lose money, sometimes I earn. However, I gain excellent experience and learn from my mistakes. This is the best way to perfection.
Newmusa

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 03:38:18 PM

Making mistake is not the problem but the greatest problem is fear to make mistake, because will you don't mistake mistake you will not will be able to step forward.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉
▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌ (https://www.artcoin.ai/)
Grenee

Activity: 201

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 04:35:21 PM

I believe everything in life deals with risk and sometimes mistake to learn more. crypto is wide and it always teach over and over again.no one is above mistake infant have made mistake many times which serve as lesson to me,i really lose a lot but still i believe is part of learn (if you are not ready to loose then you are not ready to gain) the world of crypto is beyond imagination so if you are afraid of making mistake the you are not ready to learn.take a bold step because your mistake today is part of your lesson and will even serve as experience tomorrow 

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
dncdog

Activity: 156
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 05:14:05 PM

It seems that people posted above did not get my opinion that I agreed we all will make mistakes , and we have to accept our mistakes. However, in order to make sure that we can have opportunities to come back after mailing serious mistakes, we should never do all-in investments, that might lead us to bankruptcy, and there will be no fund, no chance to start again after mistakes made.
spydee1522

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 11:36:00 PM

We make mistakes but what gets us going is that we make the mistake and we make the mistakes our stairs to another scene of life, we fall we rise. Failure is when you make a mistake and fall and decide not to bounce back. Personally, I'm not afraid of making mistakes.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 11:41:17 PM

OP, you won't be saying these words if you have like a 10 Million USD to invest.. It's hard when talking about failure, we should be afraid!
But being afraid doesn't mean that we should miss the good chances neither jump in and fomo'ing ..
Peoples need to be wise and smart, no more no less.
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 12:16:40 AM

take lessons and never give up is an important thing that we must have if we want to be active in the world of cryptocurrency, and also work hard and consistent, this is also important,
because in the world of cryptocurrency there are many new things so we have to prepare these four things, namely not giving up easily, always taking lessons from every mistake, hard work and consistency, then you will succeed.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: