Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 04:53:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BTL] Bitleu - Romanian investment cryptocurrency - ASIC-MultiPool proof !  (Read 104698 times)
Mikez

Activity: 508
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 12:17:54 AM

Romanians scream SCAM because most of us are experts at spotting them. And this is a SCAM, it's written all over it. This coin does not represent us, nor was it made for us.
And the only supporter = lumberinvestement

//rant over.

Burninj
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 12:24:09 AM

Well at least it's not another pure scrypt scam as aurora...
crocko

Activity: 826

'All that glitters is not gold'

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 12:31:56 AM

Romanians scream SCAM because most of us are experts at spotting them. And this is a [color=]SCAM[/color], it's written all over it. This coin does not represent us, nor was it made for us.

//rant over.

What qualify you to be such an "expert" ?

Find my posts helpful? Click my Trust link and rep me!
BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
ap3311

Activity: 476
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 12:34:08 AM

Auroracoin has a lot to answer for...

⚫▶      BUILDERIUM 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Creating the future you desire, one bid at a time

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
YOUR RELIABLE PLATFORM FOR SKILLED &
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION CLIENTS & CONTRACTORS

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN AIRDROP

Mikez

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 12:39:41 AM

Romanians scream SCAM because most of us are experts at spotting them. And this is a [color=]SCAM[/color], it's written all over it. This coin does not represent us, nor was it made for us.

//rant over.

I'll answer what qualifies you to be a "supporter":

50 BTL donation + the promise of another 10.000 BTL donation(for your exchange thread).

ltcrstrbrt
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1057

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 12:39:52 AM

At all  I'm from Romania so..i will give it a try

PS: very interesting block reward halving.. hmm
crocko

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 12:51:34 AM

//rant over.

50 BTL donation + the promise of another 10.000 BTL donation(for your exchange thread).

Are you jealous for my donation ?  This is sick, man !
Please write here your BTL address, and I will donate you 51 BTL !

BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
JanPavel

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 12:54:48 AM

C'mon dev teams all around the globe, hurry up! We're running out of countries without their own cryptos!  Tongue
Mikez

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 12:58:13 AM

Wow. No need to yell dude, chill.

Not interested in being bribed with donations, thanks. But shows a bit or two about you/your character.
Remember when you told lumberinvestements "he's a crazy old man with head issues and that he should see a shrink, having no problem of making fun of himself"? Seems like after the donation you two are best buds, go figure. Sadly, Romania is sorta full of this kind of people, following whoever gives them a little treat.

crocko

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 01:06:48 AM

Not interested in being bribed with donations, thanks. But shows a bit or two about you/your character.
Remember when you told lumberinvestements "he's a crazy old man with head issues and that he should see a shrink, having no problem of making fun of himself"? Seems like after the donation you two are best buds, go figure. Sadly, Romania is sorta full of this kind of people, following whoever gives them a little treat.

Cut the crap, and tell me: do you want more ? I can give you more: I raise to 100 BTL.
Just post your wallet !

Mikez

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 01:09:24 AM

Stop shouting like a dumbass and read my post again. Unlike you, I can't be bought with a bag of coins that ain't worth sh*t.

Have a nice day Smiley.

crocko

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 01:15:13 AM

Stop shouting like a dumbass and read my post again. Unlike you, I can't be bought with a bag of coins that ain't worth sh*t.

Have a nice day Smiley.

If your opinion about BTL is this above, why do you blame me for being a supporter ? What is your REAL agenda here, on this thread, you big Romanian "expert" ??

50 BTL donation + the promise of another 10.000 BTL donation(for your exchange thread).[/i]

lumberinvestments

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:43:48 AM

Well, here you are wrong.
He is showing 'supporter signs' before receiving the 50 BTL. And certainly no one in this world can be bought with such a small amount. Not even beggars in Romania. Last time I gave to one beggar some coins totalizing almost half dollar, he said to me after throwing it back inside my car being angry: "You give that money to the dogs !" This is the kind of mentality and trust that the Romanians have in their coin, the one issued by Romanian National Bank, why would I ask from you to trust a crypto-currency ?
Don't talk about Romanians and what they are, you have probably never did anything to be against the ones forcing you to do what they want you to do.

Our country has reached alarming levels of corruption, ignorance and carelessness, in between the government employees or even the private companies employees.
Last time I had a house rented in a neighbourhood 10 minutes away from the center of the capital city. I had my company in the same house and as I arrive back, two of my employees are talking to one gipsy in front of the gate, on the outside. I asked what is the problem ? They said that my child alerted them that this guy was entering our yard and climbing the stairs to the upper room (which was not used and we had no valuables there) and when he was asked what he is doing there, he said he is the garbage man, it is the national garbage men day and he was looking for the owner of the house to ask for some donation. The other two gipsies were down the street, supervising from far away and they were looking very threatening. This guy that was entering our premises without our permission tried to shake my hand which I refused. I called the police immediately. They are sending a police car with two officers.. I explain to them the situation that three people were trying to rob us and entered the yard with no permission.. The policemen did not shown any sign of worry at all. They start to question me, even if my words are backed up by other people at the same time. Instead of going immediately for those guys which were still in visible range, they started to ask me for my ID and they wanted to fill a report. I show to them where are those people and they completely ignored me.
I asked them why are you trying to identify me when you know for sure that my wife and children are here and you can always find me here, but those people you can't find again if you don't go now after them ?
The policeman's answer ?: Why do you tell me what to do ?
My answer?: Because I pay my taxes and your salary is paid from my taxes, it is my right to complain and tell you what is your job when you are not doing it.
He seemed very angry and he was screaming at me when I have said that .. and I just continued:
You know what, get back in your fucking car and just piss off, go to the station and cry while sitting at your table.
I returned to the yard and they have just left. Some 25 years ago I would have been taken into custody for that type of talking, but 25 years ago the police would defend at least a little the citizens from such attacks.
The reality in this thing is that I realized that the policemen and the thieves are working together when he immediately asked me for my ID instead of asking which way they are going.
This is what we came to, Romanian police that should serve us, the tax payers, is conniving with the mob gipsies to steal from our hard working population.

This guy mikez thinks that everyone is as dirty as some of the people in our country and he is the cleanest of all, but in fact he is probably many times bribing his way to get something from the government employees like many of the people there.
ivanlabrie

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:07:23 AM

I feel you bro, sounds just like home (Argentina).  Undecided
lumberinvestments

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 10:57:21 PM

There are plans as of now and we are writing everything on a to-do list to support this coin.
As soon as this will be listed on other Romanian forums and find more supporters remember to mine as much as you can while the Difficulty is low.

There are current development plans and I will make sure we will stick to it and I will invest my own BTC into promoting this coin further.
I advise to mine while you still can.

Have a nice day.
ivanlabrie

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 11:07:43 PM

Currently mining MRC but will switch back to BTL once I receive my new cards.
crocko

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 06:45:32 AM

(BTL) BitLeu promotion thread added !

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516327.0

lumberinvestments

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 07:34:55 AM

(BTL) BitLeu promotion thread added !

This needs to be changed to point to a google docs file so the users will write there their username and BTL address.
Please correct that !
Thank you !
lumberinvestments

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 09:46:15 AM

Hehe, I have created www.reddit.com/r/bitleu.
Anyone supporting this coin can discuss it there also.
lumberinvestments

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 10:12:18 AM

One of the supporters is creating the promotion thread where all the first 100 users with a wallet can receive 100 coins.
Please just post your bitcointalk.org username and BitLeu wallet address in the reddit thread and you will receive your coins.

http://www.reddit.com/r/bitleu/comments/20gzn7/btl_bitleu_promotion_thread/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: