Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:19:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BTL] Bitleu - Romanian investment cryptocurrency - ASIC-MultiPool proof !  (Read 104695 times)
lumberinvestments

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 01:11:43 PM

Here it is, we can be on an exchange in the next three days, if we vote here:
https://www.cryptoaltex.com/index.php?page=newcoin

i hit pretty luck on blocks last night, so i am changing my incentive for buying;

19,000BTL @ 0.0001BTC = 1.9BTC

if i sell them all, i will put 200 votes for BTL on cryptoaltex. Thats 0.2BTC donated back to further then coin!
Over 10% of what i will make will go back to all of you so you can trade. And at 200 votes its close to definitely getting on.

i can not be much fairer then that

If someone will buy from this user, I will give another 20 000 BTL extra. What matters is to bring this coin to the first exchange and encourage people into trading it.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
firecatten

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 01:18:10 PM

very good,I love this premine
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 01:37:09 PM

i hit pretty luck on blocks last night, so i am changing my incentive for buying;

if i sell them all, i will put 200 votes for BTL on cryptoaltex. Thats 0.2BTC donated back to further then coin!
Over 10% of what i will make will go back to all of you so you can trade. And at 200 votes its close to definitely getting on.

If someone will buy from this user, I will give another 20 000 BTL extra. What matters is to bring this coin to the first exchange and encourage people into trading it.
right... it is just like to say, the coin's worth nothing... (if you prefer to give 20000 away rather than pay the fee for the vote...)

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
ivanlabrie

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 01:59:40 PM

Well, nxt-e listed fugue...why not give that a shot?
jootn2kx

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 02:15:25 PM

indeed, does someone knows the owner of this? or where to contact?

ESTIMATED.PRO
PERSONALIZED PREDICTIONS LIST ACCURACY CHECK REVIEWS AI-BASED PREDICTIONS TOP COINS TO BUY TOP COINS TO SELL
BTL-Master (OP)

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 02:34:32 PM

Hi, everyone !

I have updated the OP with the following:

New exchange where you can vote for us:

Please do it, we need to show to everyone that this coin got some value ! Anyone can vote once every 24 hours. We need more than 240 votes in the next three days to be listed on the exchange. Donations are also welcome to have us listed there.

We have a facebook address as of now: http://www.facebook.com/romanian.bitleu

You can also follow us on Twitter: @BitLeu

Our new faucet will allow anyone with a wallet address to get 1 BTL every two hours. That is roughly 0.0001 BTC at the anticipated exchange value and probably 0.001 BTC when this coin will gain traction.
Get BTL for free here:
http://earncryptocoins.com/bitleu

There are already 23 different users receiving more than twice their free BitLeu.

I have added the newest supporters of this coin to the list. These are people that are actively working and coming with new ideas on how to improve this coin. If someone is missing and thinks he is supposed to be in the list, please just PM me and I will have you added !

There is a new article regarding Bitleu and this was written by user qiwoman and this great lady will actively lead the marketing, promotion and voting campaign for this coin using twitter, facebook and reddit.

http://bitbillions.net/2014/03/19/alt-currencies-introducing-bitleu-coin/

The N-factor of the coin is already 6 and it will change after another 3 days to 7. Mining will become harder, there will be more memory required for the miner so make sure you will lower your intensity or thread concurrency or increase the lookup gap

Please wait for news regarding this coin, things are positive as of now and they will turn into even better.
expertiz

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 02:35:24 PM

nice
lumberinvestments

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 02:39:19 PM

right... it is just like to say, the coin's worth nothing... (if you prefer to give 20000 away rather than pay the fee for the vote...)

Please show me any coin that it is worth something before being listed on an exchange.
Personally, I would like to encourage the trading of this coin even before listing it on the exchange. If I think a little more, there is someone posting a buy in the trading thread. Probably some transactions happened already.
I do not 'prefer' to give 20 000 away, I know I will regret it soon if I give that much.. But I have other stack of coins that I mined and still gathering more as time is pasing. By giving this away I might be increasing the value of my left over stack without spending any BTC, right ?
jootn2kx

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 04:21:24 PM

ok guys i'm gonna start sending 0.01 btc to that wallet adres: 1BYzF6n1DFbtzXVdDVmKMrDxhZaRJdUy1t

to buy up some votes, who's with me?

ESTIMATED.PRO
PERSONALIZED PREDICTIONS LIST ACCURACY CHECK REVIEWS AI-BASED PREDICTIONS TOP COINS TO BUY TOP COINS TO SELL
bigjme

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 04:30:57 PM

ok guys i'm gonna start sending 0.01 btc to that wallet adres: 1BYzF6n1DFbtzXVdDVmKMrDxhZaRJdUy1t

to buy up some votes, who's with me?

It's 0.001 per vote. But if you message the guy that posted it originally then he will accept any size payment and just add the votes save doing them seperatrly

Owner of: cudamining.co.uk
nick777

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:09:39 PM

Please vote here https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=vote
Every user from cryptorush can vote 16 times per hour. Only in my pool http://btl.coinsprofit.com/ are 14 miners
if we multiply 14 x 16 votes = 224 votes / hour x 10 minimum votes per day =2240 per day. In maximum one week we can vote to put this coin on the cryptorush without paying anything. Please vote if you want this coin on cryptorush.Auroracoin was first time listed on cryptorush were she exploded, after this mintpal listed the coin without voting and cryptsy listed the coin after they wiew the transaction volume the happened with spaincoin.

███
██▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄
███
     ▄█████████████████████████████▄    ▄████████▄▄    ▄▄████████▄▄     ▄▄████████▄▄
    █████████████████████████████████ ▄█████████████ ▄██████████████▄▄▄██████████████▄
   ████▀                ▄▄▄▄     ▀██ ▄████▀    ▀▀██▀▄█████▀▀   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀█████▄
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄███▀         ▄████▀         ▄████▀         ███████         █████▄
    ▀██████████████▄  ████          ████           ████▀           █████           █████
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄ ████         ▄████          ▄████            █████           █████
                ▄████ ▀████▄▄    ▄▄████▀ ▄▄     ▄▄████             █████           █████
████████████████████   ▀██████████████▀▄█████████████              █████           █████
██████████████████▀       ▀▀██████▀▀    ▀█████████▀▀               █████           █████
.....SOOM 4th Blockchain

███
▀██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
▄██
███
SOOM Blockchain    ███
    ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
    ███
    ███

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄█████       ██████████▄
▄██████  ▄▄▄  ███████████▄
███████  ▄▄▄  ████████████
███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███████
▀██████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██████▀
▀█████            █████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Official - News
bigjme

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:11:10 PM

i will get my votes going there aswell then

EDIT

"You're a Level 0 - Observer, you get 0 +1s/-1s an hour!"
now i have traded there before, so you don't always get any votes, i am unable to vote at all

but if my sale goes through i am fine to do 2000 votes there. and i will leave it to the buyer to decide what exchange i vote for the coin on

Owner of: cudamining.co.uk
nick777

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:25:27 PM

I taked the idea of 16 votes/ hour from https://fusionhash.com/octocoin/index.php?page=statistics&action=round&height=11980, where the developer told the miners to vote the 888 coin at cryptorush, I have on cryptorush the 6 level and I get to vote 24 times/hour, i do not know how many trades you must do to get the level for voting, I vote from 4 days now and allready 1062 votes are now, from which 70% are mine.

███
██▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄
███
    █████████████████████████████████ ▄█████████████ ▄██████████████▄▄▄██████████████▄
   ████▀                ▄▄▄▄     ▀██ ▄████▀    ▀▀██▀▄█████▀▀   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀█████▄
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄███▀         ▄████▀         ▄████▀         ███████         █████▄
    ▀██████████████▄  ████          ████           ████▀           █████           █████
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄ ████         ▄████          ▄████            █████           █████
████████████████████   ▀██████████████▀▄█████████████              █████           █████
██████████████████▀       ▀▀██████▀▀    ▀█████████▀▀               █████           █████
.....SOOM 4th Blockchain

███
▀██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
▄██
███
SOOM Blockchain    ███
    ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
    ███
    ███

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄█████       ██████████▄
▀█████            █████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Official - News
crocko

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

'All that glitters is not gold'

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:51:28 PM

I created a new account on https://cryptorush.in/index.php
I voted BTL until reached 1100 !
An announcement about this must be placed on the BTL's pool too.

Find my posts helpful? Click my Trust link and rep me!
BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
jootn2kx

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 06:25:33 PM

why it dissapeared from voting page? Shocked

ESTIMATED.PRO
nick777

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 07:42:01 PM

why it dissapeared from voting page? Shocked
#CryptoRush @TheCryptoRush It appears we may be under a DDOS attack at this time.  Still investigating. We will be back online ASAP.

███
██▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄
███
.....SOOM 4th Blockchain

███
▀██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
▄██
███
SOOM Blockchain    ███
    ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
    ███
    ███

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄█████       ██████████▄
▀█████            █████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Official - News
lumberinvestments

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 01:46:17 AM

I was waiting for one of the pool owners to be sending the new pool hostname. I will kindly ask them now to add the voting links on the pool, it is in the miner's best interest to vote for them on the exchanges as much as possible. One of the pool owners is already compiling the Mac version of the wallet.
I will message the dev regarding these news so he can post update on the OP.

People are starting to show support, and this has only one way to go: moon !
qiwoman

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:04:18 AM

This is wonderful that there is much activity now and I heard behind the scenes already Vendors in Romania are interested in adopting the Coin which is awesome. I will go after I have my cup of tea to post my votes in support too. I spoke to a Romanian friend of mine and he is like my son that is how much I appreciate and value his friendship and he would be interested in getting involved if he can and I will pm you his email. Smiley
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 12:14:53 PM

indeed, does someone knows the owner of this? or where to contact?
Was looking a bit at that.
They have stated on their news system, they won't list any coin which premine is higher than 10%

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
sin242

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 01:13:05 PM

Can't say im a fan of NXT-e.  The system just feels a bit wonky there

Dark:  Xk9BoVerBd41JCjWQEhnxoowP7YNUK439z
BTC:  1JzPN2h8WGSi7kQeY5wuP4PjVD2hxkHJQM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: