Bitcoin Forum
September 09, 2024, 11:30:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BTL] Bitleu - Romanian investment cryptocurrency - ASIC-MultiPool proof !  (Read 104726 times)
Teodor

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 01:56:45 PM

spam coin
Usor de acuzat fara sa stii despre ce e vorba! Te stiam altfel... pacat  Sad
Easy to acuze without knowing the facts! I knew you a better person... it is a pitty to see such behavior Angry

lumberinvestments

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 02:03:04 PM

spam coin
Usor de acuzat fara sa stii despre ce e vorba! Te stiam altfel... pacat  Sad
Easy to acuze without knowing the facts! I knew you a better person... it is a pitty to see such behavior Angry

Probabil nu a apucat sa mineze la inceput (asa cum isi inchipuie ca urma sa fie mai profitabil).
Nu e vremea trecuta, mai este loc si pentru altii.

Probably he did not mined enough at the start (the way he thinks it was the most profitable).
There is still time to mine this coin, enough room for everyone on board.
crocko

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

'All that glitters is not gold'

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 03:13:05 PM

spam coin
Buna dimineata soare !
Cam tarziu sa te apuci de minat... citeste ce am scris pe thread despre asta si ai sa intelegi ce inseamna "firmituri"  Wink
Acum te asteptam sa scoti btceii de la centura si sa cumperi BTL de pe exchange  Cool

Good morning sunshine !
Too late to start mining... read what I posted above on this thread and you will understand what mean "crumbles"  Wink
Now we waiting for you to pull your BTC from the belt and buy BTL from the exchange  Cool

Find my posts helpful? Click my Trust link and rep me!
BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
JDS1000

Activity: 414

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 04:53:08 PM

Bitleu is our Coin of the Day over at CryptoSandwich!

Over 80 comments in under 3 Hours....  Please take a look!

http://www.cryptosandwich.com/1/post/2014/03/coin-of-the-day-bitleu-a-currency-for-romania.html

The Developers have been great to work with and our community is really into it....

The Bitleu community will be growing...

Many Thanks!

JDS1000

ganly

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 05:07:47 PM

This is actually a good point cause I dont' want to devalue the coin.

I'm going to retract my statement from earlier in lieu of this fact... however, I still want to give away the coins in a non destructive manner.  Let's all come up with a reasonable way to accomplish that... is that fair?
JDS1000

Activity: 414

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 05:13:42 PM

Our coins are being "earned" with votes.  Organic votes from paid votes will be the direction of this industry...  Encouraging people to vote, while they have a stake in the coin is one of the ways we help coins build momentum in community and within exchanges...  I think the Developers have solid long-term vision for this coin - That's why I'll be holding my BTL coins.
Teodor

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 05:22:24 PM

Here part of the vision, so please do what you can to raise and keep the value of the coin high!

-   Main goal of the Bitleu: Bringing Romanians, their friends worldwide and the global community closer together.
-   A Foundation will be opened soon to enforce the idea that inspired Bitleu. This Foundation will ensure that Bitleu is fair, honest and offers a level playing field:  http://www.bitleu.org
-   The Bitleu Foundation will manage investments in real-world projects that we, the people that value Bitleu, believe that it can make for a better world.
-   Developer will certainly never throw any of the premined coins on the exchange, but use them for further development of the coin and also develop investment opportunities for people owning BitLeu.
-   Very good community support, many people from our country and outside show interest; also some businesses state they will accept BTL as a currency very soon.
-   There are plans of having already existing 'PayPoints' to exchange BitLeu for Leu, the currency issued by the Romanian government.
-   It is not made with 'mine and dump' idea in mind, no big rewards at the start for the ones that have their mining rigs ready to profit as much as possible.
-   A long term coin: No IPO and huge investments in marketing and exchanges at launch, then having it drop in value until it's not worth anything anymore.
-   Our target is to become one of the first three important cryptocurrencies: BTC/LTC/BTL and we foresee that it can become very big if the community will gather. This goal is affordable.

Investments in Real-World Projects - Vision & Mission

The ability of people to create personal projects that involve new crypto-currencies, mainly projects based on the 3 best currencies on the market:
  1. BTCitcoin = GOLD medal and a currency/commodity comparable with Gold.
  2. Litecoin = SILVER medal and a currency/commodity comparable with Silver.
  3. BTCitleu = BRONZE medal and a currency/commodity comparable with Bronze (at startup stage!).

The ability of organizations to create business projects that involve Ƀitcoin, Litecoin & Ƀitleu:
  1. Green & renewable energy projects.
  2. Bio and environment saving projects.
  3. Projects related to the development of the Ƀitleu, in Romania and worldwide.

In order to fulfill our goal we already have taken and will continue to do the following actions:
-   Implementing renewable energy projects and building eco efficient houses through BitEnergi Ltd. http://bitenergi.org 
-   There will be a conference held in Romania, regarding the BitEnergi project in June: http://bitenergi.org/event/bitleu-iasi-conference/
-   It will be the only coin that will legally allow crypto-owners to become shareholders in eco-energy projects like solar power plants, renewable energy systems, developing green real-estate areas, cultivation of bio and eco crops on the Romanian excellent quality soil (Chernozem), etc.

qiwoman

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 08:13:05 PM

Our coins are being "earned" with votes.  Organic votes from paid votes will be the direction of this industry...  Encouraging people to vote, while they have a stake in the coin is one of the ways we help coins build momentum in community and within exchanges...  I think the Developers have solid long-term vision for this coin - That's why I'll be holding my BTL coins.

I agree JD..Three days after I hosted my BITLEU blog giveaway they are still coming to vote and claim. This really is a social/community coin and not just for Romanians. The DEVS AND SUPPORT TEAM have been helping even NON ROMANIANS too with giveaways and bounties and sharing in the great projects.. Once my blog is working nicely and revamped I am starting an investment club of like minded and serious Individuals with the same goals and visions so maybe then with our BITLEUS we can come together as a group/consortium and invest in the BITLEU projects down the road. What do you think? I am growing my BITLEU pot as well on BITTREX..

@ TEODOR..I love the eco sustainable projects system. My idea was similar in wanting to create organic eco systems/sustainable around crypto currency..You already are implementing this idea and I AM FULLY BEHIND IT..  let's get BITLEU To Bronze..I think being ASIC PROOF we can even surpass LITECOIN! Smiley
Teodor

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 09:16:15 PM

@ TEODOR..I love the eco sustainable projects system. My idea was similar in wanting to create organic eco systems/sustainable around crypto currency..You already are implementing this idea and I AM FULLY BEHIND IT..  let's get BITLEU To Bronze..I think being ASIC PROOF we can even surpass LITECOIN! Smiley
YES, WE WILL MAKE IT! Thanks for your great support!

crocko

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 09:16:45 PM

The volume of transactions of all coins is low on Bittrex.
Any answer from other exchanges ?

BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
Teodor

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 09:29:14 PM

Listing Inquiries sent to Mintpal, Poloniex and BTCXchange. Waiting for their answer. Asap I have any news from them, will announce here and on all forums and sites.

bep42

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 09:31:03 PM

Kingcoiny will open next week, perhaps you could propose bitleu to our voting system Wink
check it their > https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=522849.0
qiwoman

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 09:31:26 PM

Listing Inquiries sent to Mintpal, Poloniex and BTCXchange. Waiting for their answer. Asap I have any news from them, will announce here and on all forums and sites.

Also we could go for BTER..Get the Chinese in.. Smiley
Teodor

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 09:43:27 PM

Also we could go for BTER..Get the Chinese in.. Smiley
The letter is standard, can be sent to any! Will talk with the team about it. Thanks!

crocko

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 10:09:34 PM

Bittrex is offline, one more reason to search for an exchange with good uptime and bigger volume of transactions.

bigjme

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 10:10:55 PM

Bittrex is offline, one more reason to search for an exchange with good uptime and bigger volume of transactions.

Looks like i will be withdrawing my coins when its back online then

Owner of: cudamining.co.uk
Teodor

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 10:43:38 PM

Looks like i will be withdrawing my coins when its back online then
It's online now, and the volume increased, don't panic, no reason..  Smiley

nick777

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 05:16:15 AM

https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=vote
9 rank with 3740 votes please continue voting

███
██▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄
███
     ▄█████████████████████████████▄    ▄████████▄▄    ▄▄████████▄▄     ▄▄████████▄▄
    █████████████████████████████████ ▄█████████████ ▄██████████████▄▄▄██████████████▄
   ████▀                ▄▄▄▄     ▀██ ▄████▀    ▀▀██▀▄█████▀▀   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀█████▄
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄███▀         ▄████▀         ▄████▀         ███████         █████▄
    ▀██████████████▄  ████          ████           ████▀           █████           █████
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄ ████         ▄████          ▄████            █████           █████
                ▄████ ▀████▄▄    ▄▄████▀ ▄▄     ▄▄████             █████           █████
████████████████████   ▀██████████████▀▄█████████████              █████           █████
██████████████████▀       ▀▀██████▀▀    ▀█████████▀▀               █████           █████
.....SOOM 4th Blockchain

███
▀██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
▄██
███
SOOM Blockchain    ███
    ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
    ███
    ███

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄█████       ██████████▄
▄██████  ▄▄▄  ███████████▄
███████  ▄▄▄  ████████████
███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███████
▀██████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██████▀
▀█████            █████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Official - News
Teodor

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 06:08:18 AM

https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=vote
9 rank with 3740 votes please continue voting
Even if they had some problems with hackers seems they are serious about their business and have repaired all functions on cryptorush.
If you have currency deposited there pls use their new Two-Factor Authentication.  Smiley

lumberinvestments

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 10:28:23 AM

Bitleu is our Coin of the Day over at CryptoSandwich!

Over 80 comments in under 3 Hours....  Please take a look!

http://www.cryptosandwich.com/1/post/2014/03/coin-of-the-day-bitleu-a-currency-for-romania.html

The Developers have been great to work with and our community is really into it....

The Bitleu community will be growing...

Many Thanks!

JDS1000

JDS, you are amazing. Thanks a lot to the great guys at cryptosandwich.com, they did an awesome job. They will be certainly rewarded in the close future !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: