Bitcoin Forum
August 12, 2024, 11:21:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BTL] Bitleu - Romanian investment cryptocurrency - ASIC-MultiPool proof !  (Read 104714 times)
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 12:12:00 PM

You know just as well as anyone in Romania that a valid cnp doesn't imply there is a person alive who has that cnp number.
I can generate 1000 CNP with a simple script that would be valid , but probably less that 1% would identify a real person.

Can you also show 1000 valid ID's when you redeem your BTL ?

As you know, your CNP is on your ID. How hard would it be to be required to actualy show you ID when you redeem your BTL ?

care to elaborate this process?
and a quick estimate on the manpower required?

That manpower will be minimized significantly if the spread will be done in some years with no sudden Airdrop. Some people are still not observing that this is not a speculative coin like Aurora. It is a coin that will have real projects behind, that will offer something to people !

My previous message was saying that we will not just accept some generated CNP. Probably a person will check the ID. Of course, we can't guarantee that the shown ID will not be a fake, but showing a fake ID will happen rarely in Romania as of now.

If there is human checking involved in the process , even over "years" it is a general failure.
Doing a check a minute a person won't be able to do more than 500 a day /that's 10 000 month and 120 000 a year.
So you'll need 200 employees working full time at a crazy speed to finish it a year.

It will cost you over 100 000 in wages alone Smiley.

Human verification is out of the question , is pure madness.

200 people that will do this and they will have an income from doing it, is pure madness ? What about you wake up to reality ?
Creating a job and paying a salary to a group of people it's not called madness, but thoughtfulness.

Ripping people off and profiting from their hard work is madness and selfish behaviour. Usually that's how things go in Romania. The government, the banks and some financial institutions, including big corporations do that.

And from where will those money come? And those are only wages , equipment  , the space rent , and much more.
Do you know how much that will end up costing ?
Are you ready to throw 1,5 million euros at least on something that might not be worth 100 euros by the time of the air drop?

Human cheeking is a bad idea Smiley
Why pay 200 people the job that a computer might be able to do it.

I think you are not reading the posts. There will be no sudden airdrop. There is no need of 1.5 million euro spent in one day. In fact the people will see a value in BitLeu until then and it will be paid in BitLeu.
You can't secure spreading money by using a computer. There has to be a human checking, same as in a good quality captcha.

Where the money will come from it is not a big problem as of now. If the BitLeu will value 2 dollars each, I am sure there will be a lot of people that have a personal company (PFA) willing to do the checking of ID for 3 BTL each person. Depends how you see it. If you want to make something possible, you need to think a lot and come up with ideas on how to do it. Then just do it.

Human checking is not a bad idea in my opinion. It is a must.

The value won't rise without a real airdrop happening and a real drop can't happen without a real increase in value according to your plan...
You're doing circles here.

In the case of aur everything was fine with a public and working database.
But here....you gotta find something new.

Don't forget that this process is close to the election style... and how much did that cost?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
lumberinvestments

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 12:21:57 PM

I believe the team whould need acces to gov data in order to resolve the problem without seing ID cards.

And that I am pretty sure they cannot have (gov data I mean).

Of course there are other methods too, but off the grid. That can not be done (for obvious reasons).

Well , even access to the so called gov data won't be of much help. You know how the last count ended.
Not me and none of my neighbors were counted in the last census.

If you were not counted for, does not mean you do not have a valid ID card. These data the gov has, and acces to that data could get the necesary confirmation. But as I said, it is imposible to have acces to such data.

Google cnp identic , you will find a lot of news about the reliability of our government database.
And those are just the cases that have made the news , how many will be for real there....

And our database is a piece of crap , trust me. I spent 1 hour when a police officer tried to confirm my identity with they new devices.
They had the wrong address , and it was a spelling mistake from my last one not my current (which i have changed 6 years ago).

Somebody will come up with a better idea , or some other coin creator will have one we can replicate...
But as you said there will be no help for the government and human verification is out of the question

Human verification is not out of the question. In fact I will propose that for the moment when we reach that stage. I am sure the others that will have the power of decision at that time will choose the same, as I have a lot of reasons to believe in human verification.

The identical CNP would not be a problem even if it happens. That would be considered an exception and there will be rules for exceptions. There will be extra-checking but the funds will be given to both people in case their ID is not fake. Human verification would be useful in such cases.

You can repeat in your next message that human verification is out of the question, I will tell you again that if we reach that stage, there will be human verification.

As an example, try to submit documentation to the UK company Skrill when they ask for it. Last time my wife was submitting the wrong passport and they observed immediately that it is expired. Her account was approved as soon as she sent the right scanned copy. Do you think they pay millions of dollars to the people checking the papers ? I think not.. but they have millions of accounts that they request paperwork from. We can think of a similar system. There will be a human approving everything by hand but people might be required to submit high resolution scanned copies of their ID's, including telephone number and other information. Coupled with geoIP, proxy check, tor node check rules, a smart coder can devise a simple algorithm to mark down the suspicious submits and the human will pay extra attention to those. I learned Perl in one week starting from scratch and I could do custom web crawlers after that. An experienced programmer can do way more than me, to develop a system for spreading the coins might be easier than you think and it does not require millions of euros in programmer fees as Romanian government is paying for developing various buggy software for their own use.

I do not agree with 10 people checked per day that you say. I can do at least 100 in 8 hours of work if I only have to take a look at some submitted ID pictures.
Sometimes the solutions are very simple, you just have to look for it in the right place.
lumberinvestments

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 12:28:05 PM

wait, so the drop is going to be in paper form i expect? as not everyone will have a pc for their wallet
to get the paper bitleu to the people you need their address, or somewhere for them to go to pick up the money....

unless you guys are literally going to fly a plane over and drop the money out the sky, you wont be able to give it to anyone without a central location to do so.
and if they have to go somewhere to pick up the funds, they may aswell show id while they are there

If the system for real life exchange of BitLeu in the form of already existing paypoints in the gasoline stations for example, the operator can do the check. We have a network of paypoints all over the country that allows money transfer between people. The gasoline station brand name is LukOil. If there will be a plan to join BitLeu into that network, it might be an easy job to do the checking. Those people do that already. They will access a database and print a paper wallet then the file will be destroyed immediately. The paper wallet will contain a code that will show in which location the wallet was printed, in case there will be problems reported, there can be some investigation pertaining that location.
Just some thoughts on how this can evolve.

The idea of Paypoints came from Mr. Teodor, I would like to give credit to him for this.
lumberinvestments

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 12:30:47 PM

Quote from: niothor
Quote from: lumberinvestments
I think you are not reading the posts. There will be no sudden airdrop. There is no need of 1.5 million euro spent in one day. In fact the people will see a value in BitLeu until then and it will be paid in BitLeu.
You can't secure spreading money by using a computer. There has to be a human checking, same as in a good quality captcha.

Where the money will come from it is not a big problem as of now. If the BitLeu will value 2 dollars each, I am sure there will be a lot of people that have a personal company (PFA) willing to do the checking of ID for 3 BTL each person. Depends how you see it. If you want to make something possible, you need to think a lot and come up with ideas on how to do it. Then just do it.

The value won't rise without a real airdrop happening and a real drop can't happen without a real increase in value according to your plan...

Don't forget that this process is close to the election style... and how much did that cost?

Ok, when you say 'the value won't rise without a real airdrop' what is your basis to assume that ?
Is there any rule in the crypto-world that 'the coins without air drop happening won't raise in value' ?
Is Aurora not raising in value before Airdrop ?
Again, I will tell you, there will be no Airdrop. BitLeu is not Aurora.
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 12:33:46 PM

I do not agree with 10 people checked per day that you say. I can do at least 100 in 8 hours of work if I only have to take a look at some submitted ID pictures.
Sometimes the solutions are very simple, you just have to look for it in the right place.

So , you can check 3000/month and 36 000 per year Smiley
Let say the project will last 5 years .. you can do 150 000. you will still need 100 people to do that.

And don't forget about working saturday and sunday Smiley.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 12:37:25 PM

Ok, when you say 'the value won't rise without a real airdrop' what is your basis to assume that ?
Is there any rule in the crypto-world that 'the coins without air drop happening won't raise in value' ?

Because of what happened with aph....aphrodite / cyprus coin .
No airdrop the dev dumped the coins on the exchange.

And it will happen with a lot more fake  coins until you prepare the launch.
So confidence will be shattered by that time Smiley.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
lumberinvestments

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 12:45:50 PM

Because of what happened with aph....aphrodite / cyprus coin .
No airdrop the dev dumped the coins on the exchange.

And it will happen with a lot more fake  coins until you prepare the launch.
So confidence will be shattered by that time Smiley.

You forget that the coin is already launched.
This time there will be no one dumping coins on the exchange.
Cyprus coin did not have any company behind. BitLeu will have. And you will be able to invest your BitLeu through this company.
In fact it will be the only coin that will offer a great opportunity. The ones behind this would not give a once in a life time opportunity for 100 BTC or whatever you get when dumping all the coins on the exchange.

In fact one of us probably has more than 100 BTC in his pocket as of now and not from selling cryptos but from real life businesses. I am sure that he would not be happy with that little amount in his pocket, the plans are a little bigger. Just wait for it .. just wait for it.
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 12:48:59 PM

Cyprus coin did not have any company behind. BitLeu will have. And you will be able to invest your BitLeu through this company.
In fact it will be the only coin that will offer a great opportunity. The ones behind this would not give a once in a life time opportunity for 100 BTC or whatever you get when dumping all the coins on the exchange.

In fact one of us probably has more than 100 BTC in his pocket as of now and not from selling cryptos but from real life businesses. I am sure that he would not be happy with that little amount in his pocket, the plans are a little bigger. Just wait for it .. just wait for it.

Ok , now you've done it .....
You've just fucked up the whole idea behind bitcoin and cryptos.

Let's have some kind of central bank behind the coin....
Do you actually use your head? I'm better trusting ponta and mircea badea than a private company behind a currency.

ps.
did you check the laws in romania once at least ?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
lumberinvestments

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 01:29:15 PM

Do you actually use your head? I'm better trusting ponta and mircea badea than a private company behind a currency.

ps.

What laws in Romania ? BitLeu is not issued by Romanian government, it is not under it's law. The company will not be located in Romania. The company will not issue the BitLeu, it will be created by the miners. The company will only create uses for BitLeu.
They will not act as central bank. If people will invest BitLeu in the company's businesses, they will have to buy that BitLeu on the exchanges. The company will not keep it, it will have to sell it thus ensuring there will be a continuous trade and a use for BitLeu.
I am sure that there will be more romanian businesses starting to show up as accepting BitLeu as a form of payment. I have been already contacted by company owners and their words make me think they are interested.
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 01:33:15 PM

ps.

What laws in Romania ? BitLeu is not issued by Romanian government, it is not under it's law. The company will not be located in Romania. The company will not issue the BitLeu, it will be created by the miners. The company will only create uses for BitLeu.
They will not act as central bank. If people will invest BitLeu in the company's businesses, they will have to buy that BitLeu on the exchanges. The company will not keep it, it will have to sell it thus ensuring there will be a continuous trade and a use for BitLeu.
I am sure that there will be more romanian businesses starting to show up as accepting BitLeu as a form of payment. I have been already contacted by company owners and their words make me think they are interested.

I can tell you how people will react all over the country on this:

CARITAS Smiley

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
lumberinvestments

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 01:54:27 PM

ps.

CARITAS Smiley

We will live and we will see.
Where I live now CARITAS is a good name, a health insurance company. It doesn't mean that they are thieves if there was one CARITAS stealing money from people in Romania.
Why someone would think then of CARITAS when they will hear the company name of BitLeu investment fund ? The fact that there was a scam on the market at one point in time, on a ponzi scheme system, will not make everyone think that BitLeu is the same. There is no connection between us and the one creating the CARITAS scam other than we come from the same country. If you want to know, that CARITAS scam was practiced in most countries at some point in time, after some dictatorship has fallen.

Some people choose to believe that maybe BitLeu is a scam. Maybe they are the one like you. Maybe they are the one like my wife which called BitCoin a pyramid scheme. If someone is thinking like that then it's good they will stay away form the investment fund and BitLeu, we don't need them. My wife saw the value of the 'ponzi scheme' named Bitcoin when she took a peek at a huge stack of bills withdrawn from the bank from selling Bitcoin.
The people are spread into two categories: Believers and Non-Believers. Same as the photographers: Nikon guys and Canon guys. In this case, me and other supporters of BitLeu, brother, we are the Leica guys.

If you know what I mean.
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 02:05:14 PM

We will live and we will see.
Where I live now CARITAS is a good name, a health insurance company. It doesn't mean that they are thieves if there was one CARITAS stealing money from people in Romania.
Why someone would think then of CARITAS when they will hear the company name of BitLeu investment fund ? The fact that there was a scam on the market at one point in time, on a ponzi scheme system, will not make everyone think that BitLeu is the same. There is no connection between us and the one creating the CARITAS scam other than we come from the same country. If you want to know, that CARITAS scam was practiced in most countries at some point in time, after some dictatorship has fallen.

Some people choose to believe that maybe BitLeu is a scam. Maybe they are the one like you. Maybe they are the one like my wife which called BitCoin a pyramid scheme. If someone is thinking like that then it's good they will stay away form the investment fund and BitLeu, we don't need them. My wife saw the value of the 'ponzi scheme' named Bitcoin when she took a peek at a huge stack of bills withdrawn from the bank from selling Bitcoin.
The people are spread into two categories: Believers and Non-Believers. Same as the photographers: Nikon guys and Canon guys. In this case, me and other supporters of BitLeu, brother, we are the Leica guys.

If you know what I mean.

Talking about believing in Bitcoin and after that how much money you got from "selling " it =))))

I don't believe bitleu is  scam..but right now i do believe is heading for failure.

Let's see who is going to post in 1 year on this thread Smiley

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
crocko

Merit: 1000

'All that glitters is not gold'

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 02:06:11 PM

ps.

CARITAS Smiley

Why CARITAS Niothor ?
CARITAS was a well known Ponzi scheme who depleted the savings of many greedy Romanians in the '90s.
The BTL project don't ask for the Romanians money, in fact Romanians will RECEIVE BTL by "airdrop".

Find my posts helpful? Click my Trust link and rep me!
BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
lumberinvestments

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 02:10:59 PM

ps.

CARITAS Smiley

Why CARITAS Niothor ?
CARITAS was a well known Ponzi scheme who depleted the savings of many greedy Romanians in the '90s.
The BTL project don't ask for the Romanians money, in fact Romanians will RECEIVE BTL by "airdrop".

+1
I want to see the moment when the ones spreading money around will be called scammers.
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 02:13:46 PM

ps.

CARITAS Smiley

Why CARITAS Niothor ?

If you still live in Romania I don't understand why you are surprised by that.
You know how new things are labeled here from day one.

A political party , a foreign company  , a bank , an investment fund..
They all be labeled from the starts as
FSN, Banca religiilor , Caritas and the foreign companies that kill our economy Smiley

99% of the population will start throwing shit at this project. And let me tell you that i don't see this company with too much enthusiasm either.

Coins are about decentralization not what's boiling here in the pot.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
lumberinvestments

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 12:07:06 AM

ps.

CARITAS Smiley

Why CARITAS Niothor ?

If you still live in Romania I don't understand why you are surprised by that.
You know how new things are labeled here from day one.

A political party , a foreign company  , a bank , an investment fund..
They all be labeled from the starts as
FSN, Banca religiilor , Caritas and the foreign companies that kill our economy Smiley

99% of the population will start throwing shit at this project. And let me tell you that i don't see this company with too much enthusiasm either.

Coins are about decentralization not what's boiling here in the pot.

The boiling pot here is project that has the purpose to encourage regular people to use cryptocurrencies. We are not making it centralized, we are not the one that will issue any new coins.

The people will label the coin depending on it's value. Value is something that is given by the community, not by one person. At first, the international community will give value to this coin, next, the Romanians. There will be many for sure that will not label it as you say. I had various reactions from business owners I have been talking to in Romania: Some are immediately saying it is a good idea and that they are willing to accept BitLeu as a payment in their business, the others are just staying neutral. As of now I still have to find one that will label it as scam.

One of the next steps in the project is the reward given to the companies that will start accepting BitLeu as a form of payment. We will see how many of the very known Romanian companies will come in front and accept this kind of payment.

I will tell you about two companies that immediately said yes to BitLeu:

www.prostore.ro - one of the oldest computer store in Romania - older than most new companies like pcgarage.ro and others, with good reputation.
www.myserver.ro - one of the oldest data-centers in Romania
Mostly sure, there are others. I did not hear the words CARITAS or similar when talking to them.

If anyone does not believe me, just PM me and I will put you in contact with the owners.
It will stay now in their power to find ways to implement BitLeu payment in their business and get their reward.

qiwoman

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 04:21:54 AM

I am excited about what this coin will do for Romanians and others like me who believe in a better future. Tomorrow I start voting again on all the exchanges and will do more promotion. I haven't been that well last couple of days but I should be back to normal tomorrow. Smiley
Teodor

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 04:25:52 AM

I am excited about what this coin will do for Romanians and others like me who believe in a better future. Tomorrow I start voting again on all the exchanges and will do more promotion. I haven't been that well last couple of days but I should be back to normal tomorrow. Smiley
Wish you good health and all the best! We are coming soon with some good news!

c-cex
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 08:50:03 AM

Bitleu added to c-cex.com exchange as vote winner!

https://c-cex.com/?p=btl-btc
https://c-cex.com/?p=btl-usd

Welcome!

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
SmithsonJim

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 09:02:11 AM

hahahah 50% premine. Community will love you Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: