Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:11:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]MOOZICORE | IEO -Music Streaming Service on Blockchain | Coinbebe | LAToken  (Read 5779 times)
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 09:26:27 AM

It’s great to know moozicore has got a good legal advisor. It might be illegal to play a song or stream music in some public locations. That’s why businesses would need a streaming app. Moozicore would change the hospitality industry approach to music, cost effective and good knowledge of your customers preferences.

It's always in the best interest of every firm to carry on business in tandem to the stipulated rules and regulations of the location or jurisprudence. I'm glad that moozicore understands that truth and has taken substantial steps in getting a good legal team.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 09:58:40 AM

I just downloaded the Moozicore App from the playstore. It's looking pretty good already but so far there are only your HQ as venues, right? When do you plan to add the first real venues? Do you already have agreements with some bars, gyms, restaurants etc?

I got the app too. Found moozicore on App Store and download it. I don’t know how it works, never had to try it in a bar of restaurant. I think it’s awesome they had an app ready, not trying to rush, but I think it’s time for adoption.

I don't think the whole feature of the app would be available now. You need to understand that the project development is still ongoing and several partnerships would be effected before we can start using the app to influence the songs to be played in a bar or other public area.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 10:42:10 AM

I just downloaded the Moozicore App from the playstore. It's looking pretty good already but so far there are only your HQ as venues, right? When do you plan to add the first real venues? Do you already have agreements with some bars, gyms, restaurants etc?

I got the app too. Found moozicore on App Store and download it. I don’t know how it works, never had to try it in a bar of restaurant. I think it’s awesome they had an app ready, not trying to rush, but I think it’s time for adoption.

I don't think the whole feature of the app would be available now. You need to understand that the project development is still ongoing and several partnerships would be effected before we can start using the app to influence the songs to be played in a bar or other public area.

Yes, that's true. The project intends getting a license to operate in USA, I remember that was also part of the road map. I sincerely hope that the licence to operate in the United States would be granted, because that would be a strong push for the success of the project.
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2019, 11:44:57 AM

Yes, that's true. The project intends getting a license to operate in USA, I remember that was also part of the road map. I sincerely hope that the licence to operate in the United States would be granted, because that would be a strong push for the success of the project.

I think it's a beta version and not the full version of the app. This is up for testing and they will be coming up with full version of app soon. Need to check roadmap when the planned to go live.
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 11:47:43 AM

I hope to get a licence from USA is tough job, but they need to prove themselves they have legit product. Really it is going to be very big challenge for the moozicore team to get a licence from the US residents but if they manage to get mange licence then definitely US people will start buying this coin.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 11:56:29 AM

The app is indeed very great and I believe you should be able to find your way around the app with time, just try to navigate around the app and in few days you should understand all it entails. The app would be put to full use as the project progresses on her development.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 11:58:09 AM

Always remember, we target only the venues. Customer dont need to pay a subscription model for it and venues safe money compared to usual cost + make revenue with the subscription

Interesting to read this message. What does that exactly mean about targeting the venues? You will arrange venues for the musician to conduct the music?

I don't know if I'm right but I guess the venue that they are saying is the app? I mean he said customer don't need to pay for subscription model? I guess they are talking about the app?

Yeah, that's that app I think when you are creating your account its free and the only thing venue they have is their app. And the thing is you will earn something when you will start your subscription so your money will not be a waste.

Same thoughts here, What is he talking about the subcription must be the account fee that we're paying using some similar apps to stream music using their apps. Since it's free it will going to be the big advantage.

Is all the features in their app is all free or there are something that is not free on their app that can make their app some money? Like the other music streaming app that they have a free version and a version that premium that have more features than free.

I think they can still make money on it if they will going to have some communication or deal to the music owner to put it on their app. Another they can put some small ads on it.

I hope they will do that, or they will have better that they can earn more that will not affect the satisfaction of the users so that it will be more user-friendly than the other app that have so many ads that disturb you moments.

Well that's really true. They must consider too that  it's not really good seeing a lot of ads on app. Those ads are really fine as long it's not annoying like showing up anywhere on their app.

At your service
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 12:47:24 PM

The app is indeed very great and I believe you should be able to find your way around the app with time, just try to navigate around the app and in few days you should understand all it entails. The app would be put to full use as the project progresses on her development.

I can’t wait to try out moozicore app for the first time. I’m pretty sure there are a lot of business interested in moozicore. Music is a great way, probably the best way to connect with customers. Happy staffs and create a beautiful atmosphere for business.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2019, 12:50:35 PM

Can you help with the direct link to download this app. Been on it and don't want to download a scam app off the plyastore. Thanks so much

This should be the link to the official app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.moozicore

But if you want to be sure, just go to their official website. You'll find a direct link to both App and Playstore there.

I thought it was just the Android app at first, but luckily, iOS users can get moozicore app for free on App Store. It’s awesome , right? Before tokens sales, moozicore team seems to have created a market for use of MZG tokens.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Olorijayz

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 02:26:17 PM

For an app to be put to its full use then such app must be user friendly with wonderful interface that will be devoid of unnecessary difficulties and interference of any sort. This I think the Moozicore project has been able to achieve during the course of the app development. It's a nice app to have for all music lovers if you ask me

.... H
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2019, 03:07:30 PM

There’s a voting competition to list Moozicore on KuCoin. Here’s the link: https://medium.com/@moozicore/vote-for-mzg-on-kucoin-5034f1843688
I voted already for moozicore, you should if you want mzg on KuCoin.

Thank you for sending link here, It's going to be very great having MZG on Kucoin. Requirements for voting is quite simple and easy to do. Everyone should try to vote MZG

kuchain look pretty good for the project, the team should ensure they make it known to their community so that they can vote en mass for common goal of listing on a big exchange platform

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 03:50:10 PM

There’s a voting competition to list Moozicore on KuCoin. Here’s the link: https://medium.com/@moozicore/vote-for-mzg-on-kucoin-5034f1843688
I voted already for moozicore, you should if you want mzg on KuCoin.

Thank you for sending link here, It's going to be very great having MZG on Kucoin. Requirements for voting is quite simple and easy to do. Everyone should try to vote MZG

kuchain look pretty good for the project, the team should ensure they make it known to their community so that they can vote en mass for common goal of listing on a big exchange platform

That's true many new projects are joining in that voting competition to be listed on that exchange it is a good starting exchange too they have a huge volume of trade that can affect to the coin/token listed in their platform.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 04:25:13 PM

Selecting a specific music to play on a particular location and time still baffles me, i will love to know how this works because i heard some people saying about it in one of their channels but yet to fully grasp the concept, is such available for android users or just a specific kind of feature for iOS users?, its really an interesting concept to experience
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 04:56:22 PM

I can’t wait to try out moozicore app for the first time. I’m pretty sure there are a lot of business interested in moozicore. Music is a great way, probably the best way to connect with customers. Happy staffs and create a beautiful atmosphere for business.

You really need to try it out, the app is very good and would be much better when the other features are added. Its available both in Google Play store and iOS app store. Be rest assured that the team are still updating the features to make it more user friendly and beneficial to the community.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 05:04:33 PM

Can you help with the direct link to download this app. Been on it and don't want to download a scam app off the plyastore. Thanks so much

This should be the link to the official app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.moozicore

But if you want to be sure, just go to their official website. You'll find a direct link to both App and Playstore there.

I thought it was just the Android app at first, but luckily, iOS users can get moozicore app for free on App Store. It’s awesome , right? Before tokens sales, moozicore team seems to have created a market for use of MZG tokens.

Exactly, that's what makes the project appears more promising. The team are always proactive and innovative in their endeavour to ensure that the project is successful. I have a conviction that there's much more to be unveiled to the community on the use case for MZG tokens.
Sozialtourist

Merit: 101

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 05:21:42 PM

You really need to try it out, the app is very good and would be much better when the other features are added. Its available both in Google Play store and iOS app store. Be rest assured that the team are still updating the features to make it more user friendly and beneficial to the community.

Well, right now there isn't much that you can do with the App because there are no venues that are using the service of Moozicore but it already gives a good overview how the app will/could work when everything's ready.
sandrozc

Activity: 28
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 05:31:01 PM

Moozicore a Solution to Get Good Music Played at Venues via Tokenization? : https://www.publish0x.com/liteliger-blog/moozicore-solution-get-good-music-played-venues-tokenization-xmmkek
champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 05:50:40 PM

Well, right now there isn't much that you can do with the App because there are no venues that are using the service of Moozicore but it already gives a good overview how the app will/could work when everything's ready.

People might be expecting lots of things from the app, but its a test version of the app. We need to wait for maybe months to see the fully functional app
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2019, 06:38:50 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2019, 03:57:40 AM by Cnote112

People might be expecting lots of things from the app, but its a test version of the app. We need to wait for maybe months to see the fully functional app

I agree with you, it always take a period of time before an app would be at its optimal state, even then regular updates would be done from time to time. I believe the team would be taking reviews from users at this stage.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 09:22:17 PM

Yea, so far the reviews coming up has been encouraging and i hope to see the good vibe continue, its not everyday that we get to see a project rise up to become successful in the blockchain industry as many have collapsed over the months due to bad team management or from scammers, so seeing one progressing will add an value to the growing industry
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: