Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:32:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coins to invest in for a beginner  (Read 7555 times)
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 06:06:47 AM

You can start with the more reliable coins like Bitcoin , Ethereum, Dash , Ripple, Neo, etc before you start investing into the small altcoins. You can start investing into ICOs after much experience.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 06:30:26 AM

Ive never bought any coins before and am considering opening an account while the coins are low

How would you invest $1000 - 2000

Thanks

Me, I'll pick a big market where those tokens that I like to trade is listed there. Why? Its more safer to trade on an exchange that has an activity and you can be sure of the event will happened and even pumps that will occur is visible. Unlike trading and investing on some ICOs which only listed on small exchange that has been paid low. Pick binance, bithumb, bittrex exchangers for doing somw trading youll love the volume movements.
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 06:53:59 AM

It is wise idea to ask friends and others for help. But you may not entirely depend on them. In cryptocurrency, you cannot believe in people entirely. I think you may invest in ripple and tron. You can also invest in All.Me which is a new token and has very much good potentiality. But once again, you can research yourself before going for cryptocurrency. 

Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 09:14:26 AM

Ive never bought any coins before and am considering opening an account while the coins are low

Thanks
for beginners it is better to invest in bitcoin, ethereum and coins which are included in the top 20 cmc, investing in potential coins
will be safer and also the risk of loss is smaller, we must choose potential coins that have good prospects in the future
Absolutely correct strategy. As long as there is no proper experience, invest in TOP coins. I like ETH and EOS and SEDO(it's a new coin). I also read daily news and  analized information from online exchenge's websites . As soon as there is an increase in the price of coins on sites, their minimum number to exchange is changed.
overnight03

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 09:23:32 AM

Thanks
Bitcoin is still the best choice to invest. If you are new and do not know which investment to invest, bitcoin will always be the safest choice and the risk will be lowest.

mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 10:57:27 AM

of course Bitcoin, why should you choose another? Bitcoin has more potential for long-term investment, I believe that in the next few years bitcoin will become big, as we see now many big companies believe bitcoin is the future money
ifykiki
Copper Member

Activity: 193
Merit: 1

$martFund

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:07:25 AM

Please no need to stress yourself too much just invest in na common and less brain wrecking tokens like Ethereum, Neo, litecoin, stratis, ripple etc

icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:07:49 AM

For beginners, I think it's better to invest in coins that have good development. Choose the top 10 coins in the coinmarketcap because in my opinion it is the best coin that has good development and fluctuations. Because if you choose unclear coins or new coins, this will be more risky and can make a loss so it is not recommended for beginners.
Arch.harry

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:10:14 AM

I am new here.  I dont know which coin to buy and how to buy,  if anyone could help me, i shall be very thankful to him. Please help mee guys. I also wana become rich.
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 11:19:00 AM

If you are new to the world of Crypto, I think you should buy first BTC and Ethereum. After that, research other altcoins yourself. And identify the new altconics you want to invest. Because I think you should be your choose which coin you will invest. But for that too, you should expand the knowledge that you have about cryptocurrency by doing some research in it.
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 11:39:44 AM

I am new here.  I dont know which coin to buy and how to buy,  if anyone could help me, i shall be very thankful to him. Please help mee guys. I also wana become rich.
Who don't want to be rich? But really there is no shortcut way become rich. If you are new then spend more time to understand whole crypto world and about blockchain technology. May few people's will suggest his favourite coin for you to invest. But if you don't have enough knowledge then you will not benefited. Perhaps you might lose your capital also.

So study first, read more about coin history. Lot of useful topic you will found on forum. And use search from upper right what you need. If you don't have enough knowledge then don't buy any coin. Research more and more. Don't be greedy and don't search shortcut way to become rich.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 01:21:58 PM

In my opinion, the best strategy for a newbies who decides to start crypto trading will be following the transactions of experienced crypto traders. For this, it is enough to register on one of the forex platforms that allow cryptocurrency trading. Then you need to subscribe to the copy trade function by selecting a trader with the best trading results.

mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 04:45:22 PM

to be honest, I can't recommend which coins are good for investing. because the market is currently not good. I can only suggest, it is better to understand in advance the knowledge of investing in a cryptocurrency so that it is not misguided when investing. but it is better if you invest in coins that are already there in the past and have good potential

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 05:25:26 PM

Thanks
nominal and large enough amount to invest in crypto currency in my opinion before you invest you should first know all the risks that will be obtained in investing with crypto currencies or coins that you will use in investing

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Suslura

Activity: 579

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 06:21:44 PM

Thanks
nominal and large enough amount to invest in crypto currency in my opinion before you invest you should first know all the risks that will be obtained in investing with crypto currencies or coins that you will use in investing
That's right, because it is not for nothing that every new user of cryptocurrency is advised to use only the amount that he can afford to lose for start-up capital. Of course, these are old words that say everything, but these are really the right words. I think that professional traders and investors risk big funds only if they are not really confident in this or that project.

]
munify

Activity: 386

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 06:54:04 PM

I think it's better to start investing in more stable coins, you can choose bitcoin or coins that are in the top ten rankings.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
MirclIX

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 07:43:41 PM

I think it's better to start investing in more stable coins, you can choose bitcoin or coins that are in the top ten rankings.
I think you are right. In conditions of high market volatility due to insufficient knowledge and experience, it can be very difficult for a newcomer to predict market behavior and choose the right strategy for investing.
At this stage, at the beginning of the path to success in the market, beginners definitely need to entrust their investments to promising coins, which have shown their vitality in difficult market conditions.
In this case, beginners will not lose all investments and will get good experience from communicating with the market.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
Jenkins33

Activity: 194

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 10:09:45 PM

Thanks

If I were you, I would invest this money in Bitcoin and Ethereum, in the future I would spend 10 percent on trading in some altcoin with great volatility and trading volume, for example, EOS. And in the future, you could study information about new projects in which you can invest your money.

purple.thoughts

Activity: 225

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 10:24:23 PM

If you are just a beginner, try investing your money to Bitcoin or ethereum. Theses two cryptocurrencies are the basic among them all because these are the primary currency used or exchange with from the market. If you are not sure if you are going to invest all of your money then try with a small amount as you start you trading careers. You will eventually become familiar with it from time to time.

https://endfb.com/shop/
Belianez

Activity: 336

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 10:28:19 PM

Very now is a good time for investment, if you look at the prices of the end of 2017 and now, they are very different , and now clearly you can buy a lot of coins, for example eth eos etc neo

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: