Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:49:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ⚡️⚡️ MinedBlock ⚡️⚡️ STO Live NOW⚡️⚡️ Fully Managed Mining Service ⚡️⚡  (Read 8678 times)
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 06:30:37 PM

A brief update of where we are:

- the MBTU IEO on DCoin was a farce, they faked the progress in both rounds, moved the progress bars along manually to make it look like they sold most of the tokens available when in reality they sold hardly any. We are waiting for them to provide a full report (their key staff don’t work weekends)
- The MBTX sale is still available, we had slated an end date of the end of May but we haven’t hit the soft cap yet. We are getting a lot of interest from private investors still, now the markets are improving but nothing is finalised yet.
- We believe we have a great project here, we can deliver a truly reliable service if we can raise the required funds.
- We intend to email everyone who has invested personally next week to see how they would like to proceed and will publish a formal update after that.

Thank you for your support so far and hopefully going forwards
#FullTransparency #BrutalHonesty

Seems like we are getting back on track with Minedblock team’s new update. The idea of sending an e-mail to everyone who invested in Minedblock is great.

Team is always good in their communication in all the mediums. So nothing to worry about this project. Good luck team.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 09:16:21 PM

Minedblock team has a promotion going on right now for the token sale. The promotion is being taken care of by a third party project, bountyOx. Anyone can participate and earn rewards in cryptocurrencies.
After seeing the benefits of MBTX & MBTU I already participated in their twitter bounty on that platform. Is this really great opportunity to gai some tokens.

I'm very lazy theses days for bounty. Been quite sometime I engage in active bounty. Maybe it's cos of the low return in earnings. What's the total prize to be distributed for Mineblock bounty?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 08:34:37 AM

Minedblock team has a promotion going on right now for the token sale. The promotion is being taken care of by a third party project, bountyOx. Anyone can participate and earn rewards in cryptocurrencies.
After seeing the benefits of MBTX & MBTU I already participated in their twitter bounty on that platform. Is this really great opportunity to gai some tokens.

I'm very lazy theses days for bounty. Been quite sometime I engage in active bounty. Maybe it's cos of the low return in earnings. What's the total prize to be distributed for Mineblock bounty?

I was actively participating in the bounty last year, but due to bear market and low made in Dec-Jan. I lost the interest in the bounty, many tokens were not listed.
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 11:30:41 AM

- the MBTU IEO on DCoin was a farce, they faked the progress in both rounds, moved the progress bars along manually to make it look like they sold most of the tokens available when in reality they sold hardly any. We are waiting for them to provide a full report (their key staff don’t work weekends)
- The MBTX sale is still available, we had slated an end date of the end of May but we haven’t hit the soft cap yet. We are getting a lot of interest from private investors still, now the markets are improving but nothing is finalised yet.
- We believe we have a great project here, we can deliver a truly reliable service if we can raise the required funds.
- We intend to email everyone who has invested personally next week to see how they would like to proceed and will publish a formal update after that.

Seems like we are getting back on track with Minedblock team’s new update. The idea of sending an e-mail to everyone who invested in Minedblock is great.

Team is always good in their communication in all the mediums. So nothing to worry about this project. Good luck team.

Right, after many months I am seeing a team who provide all the information and not hiding even bad news as well.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 11:42:28 AM

well..bountyox is the good way to earn crypto but why they are promoting from third party ? Is there any benefits as compared to other crypto currency bounty hunting platforms.

There's actually no significant benefit attached to using third party platforms for bounties, but I believe they trust that the bounty platform would efficiently manage the bounty campaigns and that would help the team to focus on other important aspects of project development.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Merit: 3

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 12:29:22 PM

The tokensales is taking too long and investors are getting impatient with the turn out of events. This project tokensale started since last year, if am not mistaken, and there's obviously nothing to show for it. They've been several methods employed to raise funds and nothing seems to be working. It's quite disappointing, but I trust that the team are still working assiduously to complete the tokensales.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 01:03:00 PM

The major reason for my discouragement with the bounty is that it's taking too long and the extension is disheartening. In fact the bounty would be a waste of time if the soft cap is not reached. I only wish that the project is not abandoned after my months of labour.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 01:07:42 PM

I already completed KYC weeks back. Minedblock promised to give back $2 worth of tokens spent during the KYC back. When would that happen and when would MBTX tokens be listed on an exchange? How about the team lists both tokens on an exchange ?

The major issue that should be considered is when would the softcap be met. Every other question is secondary, the listing in exchange would be considered after funds have been raised because listing is a capital factor in the project development and requires funds to finance.
ganeshramk

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 02:57:22 PM

Welcome to my world. Those golden days for bounties are gone forever. Lets see what will be there in the future.
MinedBlock_Paul

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 02:59:52 PM

We ask that you please bare with us whilst we organise an official announcement on our forward movements.

The Softcap is our sole focus because then we can get on with creating our proof of concept and prove our commitment.

The brick wall, we're working hard to smash through, has been put up by the scammers of 2017 and in turn we have to prove our trustworthiness.
MinedBlock_Paul

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 03:13:48 PM

Why this is security token? is there will be some dividends for token holders?
As I see you have 2 types of tokens: MBTU (which is utility token) and MBTX (which is security token). What are the diferents between them? And which type are you selling?

They had MBTX which is a Security token. You earn dividends when you hold MBTX. Recently, they launched a utility token, MBTU, you don’t need a KYC to buy MBTU. It’s listed on DCOIN for IEO.  But you’ll need KYC for MBTX purchase on Minedblock website.

So they are selling 2 types of tokens? MBTU is selling as IEO on exchange and MBTX will be selling like ICO on their website? Why investors should buy utility tokens in this case? And who is approved their tokens as security? SEC?

https://i.imgur.com/gPlIag0.jpg
MinedBlock_Paul

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 03:30:20 PM

As I see you have 2 types of tokens: MBTU (which is utility token) and MBTX (which is security token). What are the diferents between them? And which type are you selling?

They had MBTX which is a Security token. You earn dividends when you hold MBTX. Recently, they launched a utility token, MBTU, you don’t need a KYC to buy MBTU. It’s listed on DCOIN for IEO.  But you’ll need KYC for MBTX purchase on Minedblock website.

So they are selling 2 types of tokens? MBTU is selling as IEO on exchange and MBTX will be selling like ICO on their website? Why investors should buy utility tokens in this case? And who is approved their tokens as security? SEC?

https://i.imgur.com/gPlIag0.jpg

Please see this graphic which better explains the difference between our security token and utility token.
MinedBlock (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 04:12:10 PM

We will have an update in the coming days.
ganeshramk

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 05:04:01 PM

We will have an update in the coming days.
[/quote]

This is already known to people. But sure thanks for the reminder. More updates to come? Looking forward for it.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 06:23:10 PM

Please see this graphic which better explains the difference between our security token and utility token.

This is very interesting thanks for sharing I now have a sound understanding of the difference

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 02:24:46 AM

We ask that you please bare with us whilst we organise an official announcement on our forward movements.

The Softcap is our sole focus because then we can get on with creating our proof of concept and prove our commitment.

The brick wall, we're working hard to smash through, has been put up by the scammers of 2017 and in turn we have to prove our trustworthiness.

The community is eagerly waiting for the way forward, the terrain has indeed been very rough, but we trust that by hardwork and greater commitment, the project would move forward.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 02:45:37 AM

This is actually a very good reminder to me, I seem to have forgotten the glorious features of this project and am beginning to see the concept of MinedBlock project once again.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 03:04:22 AM

This is actually a very good reminder to me, I seem to have forgotten the glorious features of this project and am beginning to see the concept of MinedBlock project once again.

The project is quite inspirational, the only issue is that she's been having countless set backs which has hindered the team from reaching their goals. I look forward to seeing their accomplishments especially in  the area of reaching the softcap in no distance time, we all know that great things don't come easy.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Merit: 3

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 03:08:01 AM

The community is eagerly waiting for the way forward, the terrain has indeed been very rough, but we trust that by hardwork and greater commitment, the project would move forward.

I'm personally convinced that this project would bounce back, I really love the concept of the project and the team transparency has given me a greater conviction that there's better days ahead.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2019, 07:10:01 AM

The tokensales is taking too long and investors are getting impatient with the turn out of events. This project tokensale started since last year, if am not mistaken, and there's obviously nothing to show for it. They've been several methods employed to raise funds and nothing seems to be working. It's quite disappointing, but I trust that the team are still working assiduously to complete the tokensales.

One truth I know about blockchain industry especially the crypto industry is  the fact it is the least place you will find patience as key thing, delays such as this are not good for any project. I think the best way to savage this situation is list in any reputable exchange to gain volume so they could process with other development from here.

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: