Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:26:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ⚡️⚡️ MinedBlock ⚡️⚡️ STO Live NOW⚡️⚡️ Fully Managed Mining Service ⚡️⚡  (Read 8678 times)
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 09:59:41 AM

A brief update of where we are:

- the MBTU IEO on DCoin was a farce, they faked the progress in both rounds, moved the progress bars along manually to make it look like they sold most of the tokens available when in reality they sold hardly any. We are waiting for them to provide a full report (their key staff don’t work weekends)
- The MBTX sale is still available, we had slated an end date of the end of May but we haven’t hit the soft cap yet. We are getting a lot of interest from private investors still, now the markets are improving but nothing is finalised yet.
- We believe we have a great project here, we can deliver a truly reliable service if we can raise the required funds.
- We intend to email everyone who has invested personally next week to see how they would like to proceed and will publish a formal update after that.

Thank you for your support so far and hopefully going forwards
#FullTransparency #BrutalHonesty

The tokensales is taking too long and investors are getting impatient with the turn out of events. This project tokensale started since last year, if am not mistaken, and there's obviously nothing to show for it. They've been several methods employed to raise funds and nothing seems to be working. It's quite disappointing, but I trust that the team are still working assiduously to complete the tokensales.

One truth I know about blockchain industry especially the crypto industry is  the fact it is the least place you will find patience as key thing, delays such as this are not good for any project. I think the best way to savage this situation is list in any reputable exchange to gain volume so they could process with other development from here.

But to list the tokens at any exchange, first team should know how much tokens really sold. Also currently tokens sold via DCoin, so it has to be listed at DCoin ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 10:07:40 AM
Last edit: June 05, 2019, 11:35:30 AM by Lizcrypto

Why this is security token? is there will be some dividends for token holders?
As I see you have 2 types of tokens: MBTU (which is utility token) and MBTX (which is security token). What are the diferents between them? And which type are you selling?

They had MBTX which is a Security token. You earn dividends when you hold MBTX. Recently, they launched a utility token, MBTU, you don’t need a KYC to buy MBTU. It’s listed on DCOIN for IEO.  But you’ll need KYC for MBTX purchase on Minedblock website.

So they are selling 2 types of tokens? MBTU is selling as IEO on exchange and MBTX will be selling like ICO on their website? Why investors should buy utility tokens in this case? And who is approved their tokens as security? SEC?

hey trying to understand the difference between these two tokens MBTX and MBTU ..can someone will tell what type of benefits will get of holding one token or another?

We will have an update in the coming days.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2019, 10:09:50 AM

We ask that you please bare with us whilst we organise an official announcement on our forward movements.

The Softcap is our sole focus because then we can get on with creating our proof of concept and prove our commitment.

The brick wall, we're working hard to smash through, has been put up by the scammers of 2017 and in turn we have to prove our trustworthiness.

The community is eagerly waiting for the way forward, the terrain has indeed been very rough, but we trust that by hardwork and greater commitment, the project would move forward.

I'm personally convinced that this project would bounce back, I really love the concept of the project and the team transparency has given me a greater conviction that there's better days ahead.

I am following this project since last few months and was happy to see the way team was working.  But the recent DCoin event created some doubts in my mind.  I am more concerned about the delay now.
Lizcrypto

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 11:38:13 AM

Why this is security token? is there will be some dividends for token holders?
As I see you have 2 types of tokens: MBTU (which is utility token) and MBTX (which is security token). What are the diferents between them? And which type are you selling?

They had MBTX which is a Security token. You earn dividends when you hold MBTX. Recently, they launched a utility token, MBTU, you don’t need a KYC to buy MBTU. It’s listed on DCOIN for IEO.  But you’ll need KYC for MBTX purchase on Minedblock website.

So they are selling 2 types of tokens? MBTU is selling as IEO on exchange and MBTX will be selling like ICO on their website? Why investors should buy utility tokens in this case? And who is approved their tokens as security? SEC?

hey trying to understand the difference between these two tokens MBTX and MBTU ..can someone will tell what type of benefits will get of holding one token or another?

We will have an update in the coming days.
okay ..lets us know if u get any updates regarding this ..as am bit intrested in both the tokens.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 02:37:42 PM

We ask that you please bare with us whilst we organise an official announcement on our forward movements.

The Softcap is our sole focus because then we can get on with creating our proof of concept and prove our commitment.

The brick wall, we're working hard to smash through, has been put up by the scammers of 2017 and in turn we have to prove our trustworthiness.

The community is eagerly waiting for the way forward, the terrain has indeed been very rough, but we trust that by hardwork and greater commitment, the project would move forward.

I'm personally convinced that this project would bounce back, I really love the concept of the project and the team transparency has given me a greater conviction that there's better days ahead.

I am following this project since last few months and was happy to see the way team was working.  But the recent DCoin event created some doubts in my mind.  I am more concerned about the delay now.

I am not worried at all. They survived the whole crypto winter and still progressing. I am sure it will finish it good.
Anilbg

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2019, 05:22:32 PM

I am not worried at all. They survived the whole crypto winter and still progressing. I am sure it will finish it good.

Yeah. I am not saying project will be pending for long time. But there will be a delay in completing ICO and setting up mining site.
chan001

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 05:30:38 PM

Yeah. I am not saying project will be pending for long time. But there will be a delay in completing ICO and setting up mining site.

Tokens sale was going fine it was not bad at all. So I don't expect any delay with tokens sale.  It's just we have to wait till thing with DCoin gets sorted out.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2019, 05:38:54 PM

- the MBTU IEO on DCoin was a farce, they faked the progress in both rounds, moved the progress bars along manually to make it look like they sold most of the tokens available when in reality they sold hardly any. We are waiting for them to provide a full report (their key staff don’t work weekends)
- The MBTX sale is still available, we had slated an end date of the end of May but we haven’t hit the soft cap yet. We are getting a lot of interest from private investors still, now the markets are improving but nothing is finalised yet.
- We believe we have a great project here, we can deliver a truly reliable service if we can raise the required funds.
- We intend to email everyone who has invested personally next week to see how they would like to proceed and will publish a formal update after that.

The tokensales is taking too long and investors are getting impatient with the turn out of events. This project tokensale started since last year, if am not mistaken, and there's obviously nothing to show for it. They've been several methods employed to raise funds and nothing seems to be working. It's quite disappointing, but I trust that the team are still working assiduously to complete the tokensales.

One truth I know about blockchain industry especially the crypto industry is  the fact it is the least place you will find patience as key thing, delays such as this are not good for any project. I think the best way to savage this situation is list in any reputable exchange to gain volume so they could process with other development from here.

But to list the tokens at any exchange, first team should know how much tokens really sold. Also currently tokens sold via DCoin, so it has to be listed at DCoin ?

News reaching us at this time according to Paul, DDcoin isn't transparent about its Mineblock total token sales amount. Right now we don't have the right figures and I doubt if mineblock is going to continue with listing in DDcoin exchange.

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 06:54:32 PM

I wish listing in reputable exchange is free, that option would have been the best for the team to adopt, but since fund is required to make any move towards listing, all hands has to be on the deck to get the softcap of the project. Without the project reaching it softcap, am afraid they can't do anything.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 06:58:55 PM

There's doubt in the mind of all investors and concerned individuals because of the delay and set backs of the project, but we need to understand that the project has gone through various storms in the past and kept their head high, am positive that this storm of Dcoin would pass like others.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 12:01:29 AM

Tokens sale was going fine it was not bad at all. So I don't expect any delay with tokens sale.  It's just we have to wait till thing with DCoin gets sorted out.

The tokensales wasn't going fine as the team reported the insincerity of DCOIN as regards the number of tokens sold which was been inflated, I don't think that the team intends to continue it's business relationship with DCOIN as they lack integrity and the team stands by transparency.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 12:07:01 AM

The tokensales wasn't going fine as the team reported the insincerity of DCOIN as regards the number of tokens sold which was been inflated, I don't think that the team intends to continue it's business relationship with DCOIN as they lack integrity and the team stands by transparency.

Am in agreement with your opinion as the action of dcoin shows they're not reputable and the team appears to be concerned about their public image. Based on the information we received from the team in the thread, we would be updated soon on the way forward as it appears that the softcap is yet to be reached and the tokensales with dcoin wasn't successful.
Anilbg

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 05:58:47 AM

Am in agreement with your opinion as the action of dcoin shows they're not reputable and the team appears to be concerned about their public image. Based on the information we received from the team in the thread, we would be updated soon on the way forward as it appears that the softcap is yet to be reached and the tokensales with dcoin wasn't successful.

No matter how good the project is, if anyone does any small mistake, project team needs to pay High price for the same.
Lizcrypto

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 08:05:25 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2019, 10:57:02 AM by Lizcrypto

Well its good to see that mine block is maintaining transparency and I acknowledge that but if the token sale is taking more time than what it was expected i am concern and hoping that team will come up with good plan.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 08:30:33 AM

Well its good to see that mine block is maintaining transparency and I acknowledge that but if the token sale is taking more time than what it was expected i am concern and hoping that should not influenced or impact the investors and other person involved into this project.

I think the problem here is the fact that team have refuse to move on with a better plan. I check the telegram group daily even now but I don't see any new progress or announcement.

Paul what's the new plan?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Sozialtourist

Merit: 101

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 10:57:58 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2019, 11:28:16 AM by Sozialtourist

Just came back to reading this after I haven't been so active on the forum over the last couple of days ... This whole thing with DCoin doesn't look good. Have you considered taking legal actions against them (if that would have a chance to be successful)?
chan001

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 11:32:34 AM

Well its good to see that mine block is maintaining transparency and I acknowledge that but if the token sale is taking more time than what it was expected i am concern and hoping that should not influenced or impact the investors and other person involved into this project.

I think the problem here is the fact that team have refuse to move on with a better plan. I check the telegram group daily even now but I don't see any new progress or announcement.

Changing partner or starting token sale from new platform is not so easy. We may have to wait for few days  now.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 11:50:49 AM

Well its good to see that mine block is maintaining transparency and I acknowledge that but if the token sale is taking more time than what it was expected i am concern and hoping that team will come up with good plan.

The best we can do is wait for an update and hope that the team comes up with a better strategy to keep the project going. There's virtually nothing we can do to help out, but wait for the update.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 11:56:17 AM

The team hasn't refused to move to a new plan, you'll agree with me that the previous decisions of the team hasn't really gone well for the project. I believe they need more time to figure out the best possible plan as most stakeholders are getting impatient with the project.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 12:23:40 PM

The team hasn't refused to move to a new plan, you'll agree with me that the previous decisions of the team hasn't really gone well for the project. I believe they need more time to figure out the best possible plan as most stakeholders are getting impatient with the project.

They will come with new plans for sure. We just need to wait and give them time.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: