Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:41:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BCNEX | The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform  (Read 20142 times)
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 05:25:18 PM

I observed that btt thread is mostly for community, most project don't seem to be interested in btt thread they tend to be active on platforms like telegram and twitter

Btt thread always have it's own set of viewers and followers. Still lots of projects believe this forum. That's why all have their project channel here.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 06:58:46 PM

I observed that btt thread is mostly for community, most project don't seem to be interested in btt thread they tend to be active on platforms like telegram and twitter

Btt thread always have it's own set of viewers and followers. Still lots of projects believe this forum. That's why all have their project channel here.

I totally understand that but it doesn't explain why they are not active on btt, I expect maximum engage from the team

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 07:40:37 PM

While BCNEX approaches the end of their token sale, the market has again decided to be favourable. The market tide has been a plus for BCNEX and again it has come to boost their token sale at the very last minute. If the bull run continues then good for the project

Around 52% tokens sold till now. Approx 4 days left for ICO to finish. BCNEX team will be listing token at any other exchange or only at own exchange?

52% tokens sold with 4 days to go, I do not think that they will be able to sell 100% within this short period of time. Also I was about to ask the same question if they are going to list on another exchange but I guess I will ask on telegram.
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 08:18:39 PM

While BCNEX approaches the end of their token sale, the market has again decided to be favourable. The market tide has been a plus for BCNEX and again it has come to boost their token sale at the very last minute. If the bull run continues then good for the project

Around 52% tokens sold till now. Approx 4 days left for ICO to finish. BCNEX team will be listing token at any other exchange or only at own exchange?

52% tokens sold with 4 days to go, I do not think that they will be able to sell 100% within this short period of time. Also I was about to ask the same question if they are going to list on another exchange but I guess I will ask on telegram.

I really do not think 100% is feasible but remember they have surpassed initial cap which is half of current cap. For me, that's a very big plus and a pointer to prospect. I think they have my patronage at this point
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 09:43:09 PM

I really do not think 100% is feasible but remember they have surpassed initial cap which is half of current cap. For me, that's a very big plus and a pointer to prospect. I think they have my patronage at this point

Oh. Wow. It's just 4 days to go. Thrn i don't see them selling 100% but as you said they have already crossed their initial hardcap so it is still a win for them
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 09:55:58 PM

BCNEX is the ultimate blockchain trading platform. I have read their whitepaper and follow roadm, this is awesome. I hope their hardcap will reached. I am glad that my kyc approved within one day. Excellent team work.

That’s right. It takes a shorter tine to get your KYC fixed. Great to know they made the checkpoint much easier. Now more people can use BCNEX with less restrictions once you’v passed KYC.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 10:19:31 PM

Oh. Wow. It's just 4 days to go. Thrn i don't see them selling 100% but as you said they have already crossed their initial hardcap so it is still a win for them
so what will happened if they dont reach 100%, will they adjust the end date just to sell all their coins?
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 11:32:01 PM

so what will happened if they dont reach 100%, will they adjust the end date just to sell all their coins?

All the tokens that won't be sold in these 4 days will just be burned. I hope they won't extend their sales because they already raised a great amount. Now the launch of their exchange should be top priority.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2019, 03:38:47 AM

BCNEX is the ultimate blockchain trading platform. I have read their whitepaper and follow roadm, this is awesome. I hope their hardcap will reached. I am glad that my kyc approved within one day. Excellent team work.

That’s right. It takes a shorter tine to get your KYC fixed. Great to know they made the checkpoint much easier. Now more people can use BCNEX with less restrictions once you’v passed KYC.

Exactly, I got my KYC approved a little under 48 hours but on this same thread, I have seen a lot of people complain that their KYC had taken longer and some still haven't gotten approved, it's strange to me though.
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 03:42:10 AM

the full of balance will be updated when the exchange officially launches..so do they mention any specific date for it??
Zurcermozz

Merit: 16

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 03:52:01 AM

the full of balance will be updated when the exchange officially launches..so do they mention any specific date for it??
i guess they will announce it at the end of the sale, or when the exchange is finally starting.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 07:07:09 AM

Bcnex is indeed blessed and favoured. The tokensale has been a smooth ride and everything seems to be working out together for the good of the project. I have a positive feeling about the project and that's because both the factors that are within their control and out of their control just end up being great. The team has been very industrious and innovative in their approach to the tokensale, the market has been bullish and everything has been just perfect for the project.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 07:10:27 AM

The word is public. Information and posts made on bitcointalk is made public to everyone, unlike channels like telegram or twitter.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2019, 08:08:49 AM

The word is public. Information and posts made on bitcointalk is made public to everyone, unlike channels like telegram or twitter.

Yeah. So it is a good arena for the project team to show off in a way. Maybe by some form of interaction with the community and answering some important questions.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2019, 08:27:04 AM

No date yet but we should be expecting further statement when the sale is over, the team is kinda engaged right now. But I believe they are going to make everything open eventually

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 08:55:46 AM

Bcnex would be listing the exchange tokens which is bcnx on her exchange immediately after the tokensales which would be over in less than 4 days time after which the project would focus on project development and in the course of developing the project, the tokens would be listed on several other exchanges.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 09:05:48 AM

what opponent are you talking about? have you ever tried to trade there? there is an authoritative study which shows that there is no real trading on exchange.
only coinbase and binance have 300k+ users and fake volume on most crypto platforms.
https://www.blockchaintransparency.org/december-2018-rankings/

I believe that every exchange at one point in time had bots and fake trading volumes  with which they attracted more users to themselves before becoming "popular". We should also give other exchanges a chance to grow too.

It's understandable that bots are employed in a substantial number of exchange, but that shouldn't be encouraged. Most users register on the exchange with the intension of trading with users like themselves, only for exchange to employ the service of bots to carry out the functions of normal users without notification of individual users of the activities of the bots.
charlop24
Copper Member

Merit: 2

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 10:18:52 AM

I think the team never expected the number of users they got now. I think they need to take advantage of the attention and show the world they are ready to be a be binance.
well yes! Your absolutely right .airdrop has became a great attraction for people for many reasons.i myself have recieve 15$ xrp till now ..waiting to get other too.

Wow, that's great news. Was the $15 xrp transferred to the wallet address you used for the super airdrop or your bcnex account. Am yet to receive any xrp on the wallet I used for the airdrop, I just hope that mine would be sent as I have completed my KYC procedure.
if you have successfully completed it, you will receive it in July, because at that time the bcnex project team promised to distribute airdrop gifts to the community, good luck, friend ...

I think people who received those xrp will not be able to sell those immediately.  It will be available for selling only after exchange is launched.

I expected BCNEX to send XRP rewards to users BCNEX account, just like blockchain. info did with stellar promotions. Would be an amazing idea to trade crypto for the first time (on BCNEX) with rewards you got from airdrops.

You would have the opportunity to trade xrp very soon. You only need to be patient for the exchange to kick start in July. Even if you are given now you won't be able to withdraw the funds because the withdrawal is yet to be activated.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2019, 10:45:06 AM

i guess they will announce it at the end of the sale, or when the exchange is finally starting.

I can see some update on the exchange, BCNEX. I think they’re working on it, and that’s to put the project ahead of the roadmap.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Bcnex (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 152

BCNEX - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2019, 10:50:41 AM

Hi, I have a couple of questions. Will your token be traded only on your exchange or will there be other exchanges?
And are you planning to have IEO on your platform?
?
Add Airdrop 2,000,00 USD in XRP
https://twitter.com/bcnex_net/status/1139939565576183809
Where will the necessary financing come from?
?

All these questions without any answers. So if the team is still alive..Why is there no communication between BCNEX team and crypto community?

All question your quote have already answered before. I will reply to you again:
Firstly, BCNX will be listed on Our Bcnex exchange, and we plan to list BCNX on several top exchanges (one of them is top 5 exchange).
About IEO, yes we are. Besides, Bcnex CEO wants to create a complete ecosystem (Bcnex Ecosystem) for Vietnamese innovative startup projects that work on blockchain and apply technology for social goods. His plan is backed by a Vietnamese national program, the 844, titled "Supporting the National Innovation Initiative to 2025" (ISEV).
Source of The National Program 844: http://en.dean844.most.gov.vn
Last, Money for Super Airdrop will come from Bcnex Marketing Budget and most of the money raised from ICO will be used for liquid on the Bcnex Exchange.

For more information please refer to our Website and Whitepaper

Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: