Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:05:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BCNEX | The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform  (Read 20142 times)
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 10:41:45 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2019, 07:48:10 AM by nwosuchristabe2

All question your quote have already answered before. I will reply to you again:
Firstly, BCNX will be listed on Our Bcnex exchange, and we plan to list BCNX on several top exchanges (one of them is top 5 exchange).
About IEO, yes we are. Besides, Bcnex CEO wants to create a complete ecosystem (Bcnex Ecosystem) for Vietnamese innovative startup projects that work on blockchain and apply technology for social goods. His plan is backed by a Vietnamese national program, the 844, titled "Supporting the National Innovation Initiative to 2025" (ISEV).
Source of The National Program 844: http://en.dean844.most.gov.vn
Last, Money for Super Airdrop will come from Bcnex Marketing Budget and most of the money raised from ICO will be used for liquid on the Bcnex Exchange.

For more information please refer to our Website and Whitepaper

Its nice to see the tokens get listed in many exchanges. However I dont believe in such statements like top 5 exchanges. It will be too expensive and not feasible in many cases.

The truth still lies in the fact that, a date wasn't given for the listing, it was basically a projection. Every exchange or project gives a logical projection on what they intend to achieve. Bcnex has her dreams and strives to achieve this dream daily.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kopisusu

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 11:02:20 PM

All question your quote have already answered before. I will reply to you again:
Firstly, BCNX will be listed on Our Bcnex exchange, and we plan to list BCNX on several top exchanges (one of them is top 5 exchange).
About IEO, yes we are. Besides, Bcnex CEO wants to create a complete ecosystem (Bcnex Ecosystem) for Vietnamese innovative startup projects that work on blockchain and apply technology for social goods. His plan is backed by a Vietnamese national program, the 844, titled "Supporting the National Innovation Initiative to 2025" (ISEV).
Last, Money for Super Airdrop will come from Bcnex Marketing Budget and most of the money raised from ICO will be used for liquid on the Bcnex Exchange.

Are you sure most money you raised will be used for the purpose of bcnex liquidity ?
If this is true, then bcnex trading volume will be big and the bcnex token will be easy to be listed on other top exchanges because the volume.
So far, the sale of bcnex token is going well, the price still not too high if you buying the token with BTC.

I think they have a fantastic plan here. A good percentage of raised funds would be used for liquidity. It wouldn’t be a good decision to sell your tokens. BCNEX could be an easy $1 soon.

I will definitely hold mine because i very much believe in this project. I see it going above 5 dollars at the first few months.
not as fast as that buddy, there are still many things that team must do to reach that price, for $ 5 it might be achieved after 3-4 months after everyone uses BNCEX to do IEO
Dentum

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 11:21:15 PM

Nice job!!! Good look every one
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 12:15:14 AM

Are you sure most money you raised will be used for the purpose of bcnex liquidity ?
If this is true, then bcnex trading volume will be big and the bcnex token will be easy to be listed on other top exchanges because the volume.
So far, the sale of bcnex token is going well, the price still not too high if you buying the token with BTC.

I think they have a fantastic plan here. A good percentage of raised funds would be used for liquidity. It wouldn’t be a good decision to sell your tokens. BCNEX could be an easy $1 soon.

I will definitely hold mine because i very much believe in this project. I see it going above 5 dollars at the first few months.
not as fast as that buddy, there are still many things that team must do to reach that price, for $ 5 it might be achieved after 3-4 months after everyone uses BNCEX to do IEO

So they are trying to be like a binance then? it may take a while and do alot of process on it, especially binance is already a popular exchange and bcnex is just starting.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 12:31:22 AM

I confirmed from an admin on telegram that BCNX will be listed on 2-3 of the top 10 exchanges on CMC. I think this is a massive step to aid its liquidity and I fully support it.

Okay, it's great you had taken time to verify from the Admin personally, but you need understand that the listing may not be immediately after listing as the project would have other pressing issues which are in tandem to the project development. I'm certain that bcnex would list her tokens in several other exchanges but I know that it won't be immediately.
charlop24
Copper Member

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 01:11:07 AM

the full of balance will be updated when the exchange officially launches..so do they mention any specific date for it??

They will be launching exchange in July.  At least this is what they said at telegram,  but not mentioned any specific date. July is not far.,  juts few days left.

It's been said severally that the exchange would become active by next month, am personally looking at the end of next month because the team still needs sometime after the tokensale which would be ending in less than 4 days time to carryout some maintenance and updates on the trading platform. You'll agree with me that only very few coins are listed as at now and the team promised to listed many others before the launching of the platform.
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2019, 01:46:32 AM

I confirmed from an admin on telegram that BCNX will be listed on 2-3 of the top 10 exchanges on CMC. I think this is a massive step to aid its liquidity and I fully support it.

Okay, it's great you had taken time to verify from the Admin personally, but you need understand that the listing may not be immediately after listing as the project would have other pressing issues which are in tandem to the project development. I'm certain that bcnex would list her tokens in several other exchanges but I know that it won't be immediately.

They mentioned here also that at least one exchange would be top 5 exchange. I don't think it will 2-3 top exchanges. Because then most of the money will go for listing only.
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 02:26:00 AM

Wow wish list of bcnex is starting from 26th of june..https://t.me/Bcnex_News/146
kopisusu

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 02:52:13 AM

So they are trying to be like a binance then? it may take a while and do alot of process on it, especially binance is already a popular exchange and bcnex is just starting.
yes you are right BCNEX tries to be binary, they must have seen how binance works so they only need not much time to be the next binance, BCNEX development will be greater
Bcnex (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 152

BCNEX - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2019, 03:05:51 AM

Nice that you'll also have an IEO platform but does this mean that you will only have Vietnamese blockchain projects on your IEO platform?

Bcnex is an international trading platform, so we will list projects that meet our requirements. Vietnamese projects will have the opportunity to receive direct advice and support in Vietnam.

em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2019, 06:53:38 AM

They mentioned here also that at least one exchange would be top 5 exchange. I don't think it will 2-3 top exchanges. Because then most of the money will go for listing only.

You are right i t would not be nice to get listed on big exchanges when there are other important aspect of the project that is not yet implemented. 1 big exchange is okay for now

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2019, 07:33:08 AM

yes you are right BCNEX tries to be binary, they must have seen how binance works so they only need not much time to be the next binance, BCNEX development will be greater

LOL, I hope you know that in reality, it takes more action than a mere wish or too many talks to achieve success. Binance didn't become Binance in just one year, a whole lot of work was put into it, so saying BCNEX won't take a lot of time before become as great as Binance is in my opinion, flawed.
champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 07:51:12 AM

Wow wish list of bcnex is starting from 26th of june..https://t.me/Bcnex_News/146

What is this wishlist?  Do we to participate in any kind of game of tokens buying program?  Or it's something like BCNEX will make our wish come true?
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 07:52:51 AM

That's a valid point, we all know what it takes to be listed on global exchanges, the financial burden is always intense. If Bcnex has to go through that on different exchanges, it would not be to her advantage. There's still a lot of possibilities, so let's keep our fingers crossed and expect the best.
Sozialtourist

Merit: 101

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 07:59:51 AM

LOL, I hope you know that in reality, it takes more action than a mere wish or too many talks to achieve success. Binance didn't become Binance in just one year, a whole lot of work was put into it, so saying BCNEX won't take a lot of time before become as great as Binance is in my opinion, flawed.

It will be very hard to become as successful and influential in the crypto scene as Binance. I am not saying it's impossible, it's just that Binance is already way ahead of their competitors. Good example is the Binance hack last May when they lost 7 000 BTC but were able to completely cover the losses of their customers. I don't know if any other exchange would have been able to do that.
charlop24
Copper Member

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 08:16:16 AM

It will be very hard to become as successful and influential in the crypto scene as Binance. I am not saying it's impossible, it's just that Binance is already way ahead of their competitors. Good example is the Binance hack last May when they lost 7 000 BTC but were able to completely cover the losses of their customers. I don't know if any other exchange would have been able to do that.

There's a saying that Rome wasn't built in a day. Every project needs to work her way to the top. Binance wasn't as great as it is now when she started. I believe that Bcnex would reach such heights in the near future. This is achievable because they don't need to start from the scratch, they only need to utilize the approaches that have been tested and existent in great exchange.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 08:59:38 AM

That's a valid point, we all know what it takes to be listed on global exchanges, the financial burden is always intense. If Bcnex has to go through that on different exchanges, it would not be to her advantage. There's still a lot of possibilities, so let's keep our fingers crossed and expect the best.

Even as much as we trust bcnex to be a great project with huge potentials, it's best for the project to concentrate on her development and not incessant listing on several platforms. BNB is not listed on 5 top exchange, neither is other exchange tokens. Bcnex doesn't need such outrageous listing.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Merit: 3

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 09:23:42 AM

Am in full agreement with the fact that bcnex would trade at $1 soon. In fact I see it happening less than 2months after the trading platform is activated. The Bcnex team is so sure of the potential of their project that they're willing to exchange their tokens for xrp which seems to of equal value to the ICO price. This is a clear indication that the team don't see bcnex trading in the ICO price after the project is launched.
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 09:49:07 AM

Even as much as we trust bcnex to be a great project with huge potentials, it's best for the project to concentrate on her development and not incessant listing on several platforms. BNB is not listed on 5 top exchange, neither is other exchange tokens. Bcnex doesn't need such outrageous listing.

Indeed you are right. Over excitement from supporters should not should not push team out of track otherwise their effort will be compromised. As good as listing in top 5 exchanges is, other areas of continuously developing and maintaining the project should be of key consideration. Team should not relax after listing
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 09:51:03 AM

I don’t get it. I could make a wish, anything, and BCNEX would make it come true?
Btw it’s a nice way to end the last day of BCNEX tokens sales.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: