Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:47:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BCNEX | The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform  (Read 20142 times)
champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 06:51:20 PM

BCNX-BTC session was sold out on 24th June so you may not have the chance to participate in our Wishlist program.
However if you wish to buy BCNX with BTC and receive the bonus $20 (in XRP), please read here : https://medium.com/@bcnex/latest-update-about-wishlist-program-d3b0db807d7e
source : https://twitter.com/bcnex_net/status/1143523856293871619

Almost 1 mil USDT raised in USDT  session 🎉

Well done to bcnex for the great success in their btc session and it looks like the usdt session is going great too. I see they are still giving chance to others to purchase with btc too.

72%+ of the hardcap is reached now.  BCNEX is receiving strong buying response in last 2-3 days. BTC session closed and USDT session also 20% subscribed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 07:20:00 PM

BCNX-BTC session was sold out on 24th June so you may not have the chance to participate in our Wishlist program.
However if you wish to buy BCNX with BTC and receive the bonus $20 (in XRP), please read here : https://medium.com/@bcnex/latest-update-about-wishlist-program-d3b0db807d7e

Well done to bcnex for the great success in their btc session and it looks like the usdt session is going great too. I see they are still giving chance to others to purchase with btc too.

72%+ of the hardcap is reached now.  BCNEX is receiving strong buying response in last 2-3 days. BTC session closed and USDT session also 20% subscribed

If they continue at this pace they have the chance to reach their hardcap. That would be an amazing result. Nowadays only very hyped project come that close to reaching their hardcap.
olohifie

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 07:30:51 PM

BCNEX gave bounty hunters an option to exchange BCNX tokens earned from bounty for XRP. Now, you can’t get BCNX back. You can convert it back. I think that’s BCNEX team decision to prevent dumping once listed.

The opportunity given to swap Bcnex tokens to XRP was actually given to the participants of the earned programme which is similar to airdrops and not the bounty hunters. Bcnx is yet to be distributed to the bounty hunters because the bounty is still ongoing and tokens are yet to be distributed.

Bcnex swap programs has been going very well and I guess those who are willing to swap their bcnx for xrp has completely done that, I'll like to know if the swap arrangement would be available for bounty hunters after the tokens is distributed, because the bounty would be over by this weekend and distribution should commence by next week or at best next month ending.

Yes, almost all bounty hunter dumps tokens at the time of listing, so by giving them opportunity to swap their tokens with XRP, they kind of put a limit to dumping of tokens

That's true, bounty hunters are one of the greatest dumpers of tokens, because they are only interested in getting payment for the job done and not like investors who want increase returns on investment. Bcnex should consider giving bounty hunters the opportunity to swap their bounty tokens to xrp.

I think If bounty hunters are dumpers, then the coin has liquidity problems. If the project has a future, then insiders will buy out all the tokens at a low price.

Your suggestion is nice but I don't agree with you claim that bounty hunters are one of the greatest dumpers. Check the percentage allocated to bounty programs and most times it is insignificant. Dumping is most times done by heavy investors that have large enough tokens to liquidate the market not people with peanut tokens
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 07:45:47 PM

Hi bcnex admin, i want to know what will you do about the unsold BCNX token.
Token allocation for ICO is 100 million BCNX, and already sold about 65 million BCNX.
The remaining day of sale is about few hours left, will you burn the remaining unsold token ?

In the case of not being able to sell all the tokens, the remaining tokens will be destroyed.

This is a very good strategy and although it does not necessarily translate to success, it has attained more success than not. In almost all cases, destroying tokens have positively affected the value of the particular token.

Last time I checked, you had 35% unsold tokens. That’s a lot. Luckily, you get to sell a good amount just before the end of token sales tomorrow. Then tokens burn. That’s going to drop the amount the of BCNX tokens in circulation by a good percentage.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 08:05:46 PM

Token allocation for ICO is 100 million BCNX, and already sold about 65 million BCNX.
The remaining day of sale is about few hours left, will you burn the remaining unsold token ?

In the case of not being able to sell all the tokens, the remaining tokens will be destroyed.

This is a very good strategy and although it does not necessarily translate to success, it has attained more success than not. In almost all cases, destroying tokens have positively affected the value of the particular token.

Last time I checked, you had 35% unsold tokens. That’s a lot. Luckily, you get to sell a good amount just before the end of token sales tomorrow. Then tokens burn. That’s going to drop the amount the of BCNX tokens in circulation by a good percentage.

Will BCNEX able to Compete with top 5 exchanges? I mean do they have vision/target to become one of the top 5 exchanges?

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 08:41:54 PM

If they continue at this pace they have the chance to reach their hardcap. That would be an amazing result. Nowadays only very hyped project come that close to reaching their hardcap.

Bcnex must be having a really good time also coupled with the progress of the market in the last few weeks. They caught everything at just the right time.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 09:33:23 PM

This is great news, it means that bcnex raised another 7% of the hardcap in one day, I'm convinced that they can raise up to 75% before the end of the tokensales by tomorrow. If that the ICO was remaining about 2 more weeks, they would have raised the full 100%.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Merit: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 09:54:09 PM

They only have one day left to make any difference, the tokensale should be over in less than 24 hrs and the team can barely do much now. I believe the majority of sales was made today because of the wishlist airdrop, and I don't think it would be continuing tomorrow.
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 01:18:49 AM

Will BCNEX able to Compete with top 5 exchanges? I mean do they have vision/target to become one of the top 5 exchanges?

yes, i think they can really make it, look how many people are interested in this one, and with a dedicated team team, supporters, and how much they raised.
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 03:04:58 AM

yes, i think they can really make it, look how many people are interested in this one, and with a dedicated team, supporters, and how much they raised.

Don't worry about the fund raised by them but surely they will release the details once they conclude the ICO, but really they have gathered very huge community by supporting this project. We can see many more campaigns from this company.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 03:33:06 AM

In my opinion, bcnex has all it takes to be among the top 5 exchange. It would certainly take some time to attain that glorious position, but I believe that the team has all it takes and would work towards reaching their goals and aspirations.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 04:03:26 AM

yes, i think they can really make it, look how many people are interested in this one, and with a dedicated team, supporters, and how much they raised.

Don't worry about the fund raised by them but surely they will release the details once they conclude the ICO, but really they have gathered very huge community by supporting this project. We can see many more campaigns from this company.

Bcnex has been consistently updating the community on the amount raised so far and the last update I received was that they've achieved 72% of the hardcap and that's one of the reasons why they've gathered so much community support. The team appears to be very confident of their skills and expertise.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 04:36:29 AM

In my opinion, bcnex has all it takes to be among the top 5 exchange. It would certainly take some time to attain that glorious position, but I believe that the team has all it takes and would work towards reaching their goals and aspirations.

I'm in full support of your opinion, Bcnex has shown the world through her tokensale that she is ready to compete for the best exchange in the industry. The team possess the necessary innovative skills and experience to take the cryptocurrency industry by surprise and with the support of the community, there's nothing that cannot be achieved
charlop24
Copper Member

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 04:47:36 AM

From the looks of things, I've realised that Bcnex are very frugal with their tokens that explains why they're willing to swap for xrp and I'm certain that they would gladly burn whatever tokens is remaining after the tokensale to ensure that the supply of bcnx is reduced.
Zurcermozz

Merit: 16

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 05:48:38 AM

From the looks of things, I've realised that Bcnex are very frugal with their tokens that explains why they're willing to swap for xrp and I'm certain that they would gladly burn whatever tokens is remaining after the tokensale to ensure that the supply of bcnx is reduced.

Yeah, i also notice it , it seems that they really want their token to become valuable as much as possible that is why they are burning their token, Like as the market said: " The higher the supply, the lower the price, and the lower the supply, the higher the price.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 05:48:55 AM

I am in support with whatever they want to do as long as it positively affects the value of the token and I like how they value their token even before being listed on any exchange, it shows the kind of love they have for the project.
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 06:09:30 AM

So finally the token sale is over (I hope they are not extending it) and BCNEX managed to get huge amount. Hardcap is not reached but they got more than 70% amount
khimer_rangers

Activity: 565
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 06:13:42 AM

Yeah, i also notice it , it seems that they really want their token to become valuable as much as possible that is why they are burning their token, Like as the market said: " The higher the supply, the lower the price, and the lower the supply, the higher the price.
I also think like that, and that's part of their strategy to keep their tokens more valuable, I see that for airdrop they will also use XRP instead of their own tokens that is a good step considering that most airdrop hunters will only throw away their tokens.

eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 06:38:18 AM

I also think like that, and that's part of their strategy to keep their tokens more valuable, I see that for airdrop they will also use XRP instead of their own tokens that is a good step considering that most airdrop hunters will only throw away their tokens.
that is why I like the bcnex project, because it safeguards their tokens to be more valuable, and other concepts like this are very rare for other projects, and I can't wait for the launch of the perfect bcnex stock exchange

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Bcnex (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 152

BCNEX - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 07:16:07 AM
Last edit: June 27, 2019, 07:53:32 AM by Bcnex

Updated:

June 27, 2019 Bcnex ICO Ended! 88% Hardcap Reached! 28,000,000 USD Raised

Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: