Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:51:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 [281] 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... 417 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BCN] Bytecoin. Secure, private, untraceable since 2012  (Read 1070029 times)
Leogheo

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 05:13:19 PM

In light of the recent Bytecoin success I believe BCN will rise higher than other crypto and get to the top 5 on the market cap rating. Such a sudden rise could cause a lot of problems for the BCN team. So that’s why I’ve decided to build a support project for all BCN developers.

I would like to suggest that the whole BCN community start a BUG FIX BOUNTY PROGRAM to help the Bytecoin team hold out and improve their source code.

I’ve made a wallet specially for donation to this project!
Here's the wallet link to donate to improve Bytecoin source code: 223DCDuuxLGLdxxMghabRMSmkwuAzRtTvcAupsnGCrA4bDeoPxwoeirKA32X5SrJuDPBgXTsSmQRoAb CzcDvM2d2PdtwpxB

I’ve already made a transaction to the wallet today (as you can see it’s $300)  and i’m going to do it again as soon as I can.
I know you might think this sounds scammy, but the truth is that I really do care about the BCN community and the team and I want to raise crowdfunded support for them.
Everyday I will make a report about the money raised and the people who have joined the BFB program. If you need any other details, feel free to direct message me.

Current balance: 06/8/2017 13:15 EDT 85000 BCN; Payouts: 0

Hi There!

My first report:

Current balance: 06/10/2017  06:10  EDT 113000 BCN; Payouts:0

Thanx for donation! Keep it up!

Second report!

Nothing changed

Current balance: 06/11/2017  04:20 PM EDT 113000 BCN; Payouts:0

Third Report!

Just thinking about why do people ignore the BFB program? You don't trust me? Or u r't interesting to help BCN?

The same result as yesterday

Current balance: 06/13/2017  12:50  EDT 113000 BCN; Payouts:0
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 06:19:27 PM

In light of the recent Bytecoin success I believe BCN will rise higher than other crypto and get to the top 5 on the market cap rating. Such a sudden rise could cause a lot of problems for the BCN team. So that’s why I’ve decided to build a support project for all BCN developers.

I would like to suggest that the whole BCN community start a BUG FIX BOUNTY PROGRAM to help the Bytecoin team hold out and improve their source code.

Here's the wallet link to donate to improve Bytecoin source code: 223DCDuuxLGLdxxMghabRMSmkwuAzRtTvcAupsnGCrA4bDeoPxwoeirKA32X5SrJuDPBgXTsSmQRoAb CzcDvM2d2PdtwpxB

I’ve already made a transaction to the wallet today (as you can see it’s $300)  and i’m going to do it again as soon as I can.
I know you might think this sounds scammy, but the truth is that I really do care about the BCN community and the team and I want to raise crowdfunded support for them.
Everyday I will make a report about the money raised and the people who have joined the BFB program. If you need any other details, feel free to direct message me.

Hi There!

My first report:

Current balance: 06/10/2017  06:10  EDT 113000 BCN; Payouts:0

Second report!

Nothing changed

Current balance: 06/11/2017  04:20 PM EDT 113000 BCN; Payouts:0

Third Report!

Just thinking about why do people ignore the BFB program? You don't trust me? Or u r't interesting to help BCN?

Current balance: 06/13/2017  12:50  EDT 113000 BCN; Payouts:0

1. Why would I trust anyone with less than 50 posts/0 trust?
2. Quit spamming - edit your prior posts or delete them

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
nur1labs

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 05:33:46 AM

Fixed this please lol. what happened~

http://imgur.com/O0y3Ixb

==MuBdI BlockStream Platform - Future Blockchain Platform==
==Open Hire Developer Using Our Services==
eXpl0sive

Activity: 574
Merit: 502

waiting to explode

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 05:36:51 AM

It is still syncing. Leave it open for some time.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
nur1labs

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 07:39:30 AM

It is still syncing. Leave it open for some time.

ok i try hold thank for respond bcn/ltc good ☆ ~('▽^人)

==MuBdI BlockStream Platform - Future Blockchain Platform==
==Open Hire Developer Using Our Services==
Leogheo

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:31:05 PM

Hi There!

My first report:

Current balance: 06/10/2017  06:10  EDT 113000 BCN; Payouts:0

Second report!

Nothing changed

Current balance: 06/11/2017  04:20 PM EDT 113000 BCN; Payouts:0

Third Report!

Current balance: 06/13/2017  12:50  EDT 113000 BCN; Payouts:0

Fourth report

Amazing news!

I’ve received 3 transactions

06/10 - 1000 BCN
06/10 - 1008 BCN
06/12 - 100 BCN

And now there are 115 108 BCN total

I don’t know why my wallet wasn't showing these transactions before, the appeared only today. But on the other hand this situation proves that there are lots of bugs which should be fixed! We are on the right track with our bounty program Smiley

Current balance: 06/14/2017  12:28 PM EDT 115108 BCN; Payouts:0

Let’s keep going!
jbl888

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:37:20 PM

Here's a link to the Android Freewallet for BYTECOIN [BCN]

It is super easy to use, does double authentication, and you set up a PIN   ... AND your BCN is actually stored in cold storage by Freewallet

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=bcn.org.freewallet.app&hl=en

Shocked
Leogheo

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 11:44:30 AM

Guys,

I see that you don’t trust me enough, that’s why I'm looking for any highly-rated, trustworthy members to join the bounty program as an admin!

It’s not for nothing that I wrote that the “whole BCN community is starting a bounty program”. We have to work together to help the BCN team stay on top. I'm open to any new ideas for how else to do this and would be happy to hear your feedback.

I'm keeping my eyes on the prize! I hope to get your support in this
eXpl0sive

Activity: 574
Merit: 502

waiting to explode

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 11:49:22 AM

I’ve already made a transaction to the wallet today (as you can see it’s $300)  and i’m going to do it again as soon as I can.

Guys,

I see that you don’t trust me enough, that’s why I'm looking for any highly-rated, trustworthy members to join the bounty program as an admin!

It’s not for nothing that I wrote that the “whole BCN community is starting a bounty program”. We have to work together to help the BCN team stay on top. I'm open to any new ideas for how else to do this and would be happy to hear your feedback.

What makes you think the developers need this kind of small funding? Aren't they already much richer than this that they can support such bounty program themselves? And how do you plan to make contact with them in order to make this program a success?

In short, how do you justify your role in this?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Leogheo

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 01:41:09 PM

I’ve already made a transaction to the wallet today (as you can see it’s $300)  and i’m going to do it again as soon as I can.

Guys,

What makes you think the developers need this kind of small funding? Aren't they already much richer than this that they can support such bounty program themselves? And how do you plan to make contact with them in order to make this program a success?

In short, how do you justify your role in this?

The program was created not only for the BCN team but for the community also. We have lots of problems with the wallet, source code and so on. As The BCN team move very slowly, we should find the solution by ourselves. The Bytecoin has risen for a moment, but during the past few days fallen again, besides that BCN is still blocked on the Poloniex. If you want a thing well done, do it yourself. I don’t know if BCN devs hear me or not but I hope they won't reject the “free” help when it finally comes.
versprichnix

Activity: 876
Merit: 291

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 07:17:10 PM

The program was created not only for the BCN team but for the community also. We have lots of problems with the wallet, source code and so on. As The BCN team move very slowly, we should find the solution by ourselves. The Bytecoin has risen for a moment, but during the past few days fallen again, besides that BCN is still blocked on the Poloniex. If you want a thing well done, do it yourself. I don’t know if BCN devs hear me or not but I hope they won't reject the “free” help when it finally comes.

A speculator that has lost his money, I regret.

Is this the same type of attack as with Boolberry? I promise you, as long as I have trust into this coin, it will fail!
Leogheo

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 08:28:49 AM
Last edit: June 16, 2017, 08:48:04 AM by Leogheo

A speculator that has lost his money, I regret.

Is this the same type of attack as with Boolberry? I promise you, as long as I have trust into this coin, it will fail!

Why did you think that I'm speculator? I don’t know what happened with blooberry, but my offer is a definitely not attack!

You called me a scammer..well ok, I've invited trusted member to join me. Now you call me a speculator. Lol!
You just don’t wanna do anything for the development of BCN and that’s all! That's why my post annoying you!
mamali1387

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 12:54:17 PM

Hi guys. Smiley
Because of reborn of Bytecoin, I decided to create a site for collecting and comparing CPU and GPU benchmark for it.
I've submitted details on this site: bytecoinz.ml
You can submit your details for CPU or GPU to help BCN Society.
We have Reddit group. It's a pleasure to join us Roll Eyes
Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 2499

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 08:29:44 AM

Anyone know when is the Deposit at Polo open?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BauerHenne

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 10:07:47 AM

That would interest me too!?

mamali1387

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 06:28:57 PM

Nobody Know Bro. Do you have any Bytecoin coin there or you want do arbitrage? If you wanna buy BCN just try Hitbtc and cryptopia.
gphx

Activity: 66

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 12:46:25 AM

By my analysis anyway, Bytecoin is bullish in every time frame. We may have already started the next major leg up. Hold on to your hats.
Leogheo

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 06:45:02 AM

Hi There!

My first report:

Current balance: 06/10/2017  06:10  EDT 113000 BCN; Payouts:0

Second report!

Nothing changed

Current balance: 06/11/2017  04:20 PM EDT 113000 BCN; Payouts:0

Third Report!

Current balance: 06/13/2017  12:50  EDT 113000 BCN; Payouts:0

Fourth report

Amazing news!

I’ve received 3 transactions

06/10 - 1000 BCN
06/10 - 1008 BCN
06/12 - 100 BCN

And now there are 115 108 BCN total

I don’t know why my wallet wasn't showing these transactions before, the appeared only today. But on the other hand this situation proves that there are lots of bugs which should be fixed! We are on the right track with our bounty program Smiley

Current balance: 06/14/2017  12:28 PM EDT 115108 BCN; Payouts:0

Let’s keep going!

Report!!!

Was recieved 2 transaction

06/16 - 12000
06/16 - 1290

Current balance: 06/17/2017 2:47 EDT 128290.6 BCN; Payouts: 0

Thanks everyone who donated
lockept93

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 07:03:50 AM

Whats the problem?

Cucumbaba

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 02:43:12 PM

Whats the problem?

looks like something wrong with BCN , a lot of pending block at minergate

Safein              A REVOLUTIONARY WAY TO PAY ONLINE   ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶
[ Whitepaper ]         M A K E   I S I M P L E         [ Google Play ]
_____________________________________ FACEBOOK _______ TWITTER _______ TELEGRAM _____________________________________
Pages: « 1 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 [281] 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... 417 »
  Print  

Jump to: