Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 10:16:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You Can't Be Jobless And Be Participating In Bounties  (Read 2100 times)
Samboo

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 07:54:44 AM

Good advice for bounty hunters. The important thing to keep in mind is that one should not completely rely on bounty campaigns for their sustenance. It is because all the projects you work for are not genuine. In some cases, they may cheat you by not giving you your rewards. In other cases, the project you work for never makes its way to exchanges--it fails to raise hardcap or softcap, or it fails to compete. So all these things will make you disappointed. So take bounty campaigns as an alternative way to increase your income.

jackblacksparrow

Activity: 308

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 08:20:51 AM

I would not advise the unemployed to participate in the bounty. Because there is a big risk that you can lose everything and stay outside. To participate in the bounty and keep afloat you need a lot of capital. Bounty is like extra income before the main salary.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
shiming

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 08:29:20 AM

Bounty income as an additional income cannot be used as the main income, because the bounty is greatly affected by the market. If the market is very bad, it will lead to difficulties in family life. It is not recommended to resign as a bounty.

incomefromcoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 09:45:23 AM

Bounties are the best way to accumulate the coins proportionate for us work by bounty workers need lot of patience in order to succeed
aimata27

Activity: 531

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 11:17:55 AM

Truth be told. You can't be jobless and be doing bounties. You will starve  Grin

My advice is to just see bounties as a pass time and don't be too expectant. Find some other job that gives you money. So many factors determine if you will get good rewards from bounties. For instance, when it lists, the price is out of the control of the team (unless they decide to do a buyback which rarely happens). The price of the token can rise if there is a lot of demand for it when it lists. But most times (since the bear run) the demand is low and to make it worse, several holders set ridiculously low prices just to sell off which devalues the coin.

Another factor that determines your reward is the authenticity as well as the success of the team and its project. Many campaigns have closed down in the past after several months of working on them only to announce that they failed to raise enough funds for the project. Worse case is the team devs exit scam and no one gets paid.

Project owners can also decide to execute their "reserved rights" by changing the rules at the end of successful campaigns. Rules changes can usually mean bounty rewards are reduced, locked, subjected to uninformed KYC checks, or distributed over a very long period of time.

If you consider all this then you will see that bounty campaigns are a gamble and cannot be always relied on to provide regular income for people participating in it. Those that participated in Deex bounty campaign (which ended in January 2019) are still waiting for their rewards (3 months after) and the devs are not communicating any date for the distribution. If you ask them they will say "soon". They have been saying "soon" since January, by the way. I'm not trying to slander the project or anything. I'm just advising fellow bounty hunters to try to get something else to do that will fetch them money and not to rely too much on bounty campaigns for payments.

Of course yes, always be practical at all times. I'm a bounty hunter too with a lot of participation on some bounties but I never quit my regular job as a Software Developer for the company because I know that bounty programs are not just like regular jobs the gives you regular income.

emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 11:49:57 AM

Well, you wouldn't starve, if your rank is higher and you are a good poster then you can earn a decent amount by participating in bitcoin signature bounties. It is true that other bounties haven't been that profitable for the past one years.

Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 11:56:56 AM

I would agree with you but it depends on one's efforts in bounty campaigns if one does a deligent high quality work, you can live fine especially in bug campaigns the payout is always good. If it was sometime last year when bounties were profitable one can live off bounty hunts.
crispyfry211

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 12:25:02 PM

I can say that we cant prioritize the participating on bounty campaign or as a bounty hunter,search for stable job and let it be prioritized because her in cryptocurrency we cams say what will happen on the future so insure the profit making to sustain our needs.Dont depen on cryptocurrency but there are bounty that are really good and profitable but think before you are going to make decisions.
Erzinnum

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 01:49:00 PM

I can only say that today there are really great opportunities for working on the Internet, but here you need to understand that bounty is not the way out, because bounty is 100% payment for work. I am sure that there are other great opportunities.

slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 01:50:31 PM

of course this is right, unless if this year will be like 2 years ago when all crypto is pumping.
but i think people still can make money from crypto( not in bounty ) example, trading and follow IEO.
IEO can give huge profit if you can get the tokensale, because untill now just big exchange organizing the event.
altscaner

Activity: 269
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 02:40:03 PM

in my opinion, indeed for bounty campaign/airdrop etc. it's a difficult thing if we expect income from here because obviously, the payment will definitely be very long even if we follow dozens of bounty and airdrop, it's better to use bounty & airdrop as an alternative, it's a very right

dipeco
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 02:56:40 PM

I do not agree and believe that there are still some great projects that can bring you at least a regular salary in your country. You just need to find them and not just take part in every twitter campaign that appears on this forum.
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1191

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 03:01:13 PM

Don't ever do bounty and make it as your main income. Beside of it you must have any real job to do and we know bounty even signature campaign not take long time to do. It can be side job and earn more money from it.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 03:09:34 PM

Truth be told. You can't be jobless and be doing bounties. You will starve  Grin

My advice is to just see bounties as a pass time and don't be too expectant. Find some other job that gives you money. So many factors determine if you will get good rewards from bounties. For instance, when it lists, the price is out of the control of the team (unless they decide to do a buyback which rarely happens). The price of the token can rise if there is a lot of demand for it when it lists. But most times (since the bear run) the demand is low and to make it worse, several holders set ridiculously low prices just to sell off which devalues the coin.

Another factor that determines your reward is the authenticity as well as the success of the team and its project. Many campaigns have closed down in the past after several months of working on them only to announce that they failed to raise enough funds for the project. Worse case is the team devs exit scam and no one gets paid.

Project owners can also decide to execute their "reserved rights" by changing the rules at the end of successful campaigns. Rules changes can usually mean bounty rewards are reduced, locked, subjected to uninformed KYC checks, or distributed over a very long period of time.

If you consider all this then you will see that bounty campaigns are a gamble and cannot be always relied on to provide regular income for people participating in it. Those that participated in Deex bounty campaign (which ended in January 2019) are still waiting for their rewards (3 months after) and the devs are not communicating any date for the distribution. If you ask them they will say "soon". They have been saying "soon" since January, by the way. I'm not trying to slander the project or anything. I'm just advising fellow bounty hunters to try to get something else to do that will fetch them money and not to rely too much on bounty campaigns for payments.

If I am going to compare it on 2017 this is year was a very good opportunity who joined in any of the bounty campaigns where most of the participants/bountyhunters received a huge rewards for their token project. Compared at the present time now bounty campaign was too hard to find the legit one. So I advise do this as your sideline job not a full time job and never give up your regular job if you have.
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 03:14:14 PM

Don't ever do bounty and make it as your main income. Beside of it you must have any real job to do and we know bounty even signature campaign not take long time to do. It can be side job and earn more money from it.
I agree on you. Doing bounty campaigns is not really helpful if you make it as your sole source of income because most of the campaigns today end up as scams so we should be more careful in choosing which bounties to participate. Atleast we still have other investments too or sources of income that will give us profit when others are failing.
Jaggi90
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 03:15:29 PM

Totally agreed!! I am doing bounty campaigns as part time job. If I don't do permanent job , I can make thewe bounty campaigns as permanent job. Only , the reward period is late and you can earn monthly but still you earn anyway.
trade2winnn

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 03:21:29 PM

Previously, in 16-17 years,this could afford an apartment and a car to accumulate freely,if there was a head,now in 19 year,and $ 500 for more than half a year of work is unlikely to earn,since most of the projects even before the exchanges do not reach,all the scope of ISO dies
mdenys

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 03:44:09 PM

Yes,I must agree with you,it is impossible to live only from bounties income,I think everyone realizes it, but as a side-job it's a perfect occupation and I have been doing it since 2017 and I am quite happy with it.
annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 04:07:34 PM

Bounty income as an additional income cannot be used as the main income, because the bounty is greatly affected by the market. If the market is very bad, it will lead to difficulties in family life. It is not recommended to resign as a bounty.
Can you differentiate a real job from bounty?. There is a big difference. Probably, it closely relates to your health. When you own a real job, you will feel much more secured, because it guarantees your income everything single day which can help you to get rid of concerning of whether or not you have money for spending for next month. It too help you reduce your stress. When it comes to bounty, you have been faced a big dangerous income. Your life may be in risk because your income is not secured. In short, taking bounty as an additional job is the most reasonable choice.
odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 06:47:01 AM

You are right about this. You can't treat bounties as a full time job not even in this bear market when bounties rarely pay and even those that pay do not command good price on the exchange. It is better to have a good job that guarantees stable source of income and do bounties as a side hustle.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: