Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:33:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 [437] 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy Bitcoin, and HODL!  (Read 87862 times)
Zackz5000

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 26, 2024, 08:38:31 AM
Last edit: May 27, 2024, 09:47:15 PM by Zackz5000
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

This is why it is not good to be waiting and piling up your funds in fiat when you already have an additional income which you can use to invest in bitcoin without a problem and hodli for long. It is never risky because you started earlier than waiting, and you are on a long term bitcoin journey using DCA strategy which will reduce the risk in bitcoin investment due to its volatile nature. You should also note that the price that you are buying today, might not be the price you will next next year because bitcoin price increases overtime, and this is why the investors who bought early are in great profit. The cheaper the price the   easier for you to accumulate more bitcoin, and the higher the price of bitcoin the harder it becomes to accumulate more bitcoin. Don't wait in poverty instead of fighting your way out of poverty with investing in bitcoin immediately you have the money

Waiting and piling up the cash in fiat before you buy is totally the wrong approach if you ask me because Bitcoin isn't a stable coins and you can't expect the price to sit around and wait for you to gather all the money first before you now use when you are satisfied with the money for investment. The right thing to do is simply to keep striving to accumulate just like you have stated with the little earning so that you can meet up with atleast the lower price because you can't tell when the price might go up or even down.

Even though bitcoin is not a stable coin that shouldn't discourage who wants to save up money to invest from investing in a wrong time, note, as the price isn't stable it makes it easier for any investor to save and invest whenever he wants to as no time is late to invest and to take profit. I think it is right to have have a stable income before investing in bitcoin since it will reduce the panic and fear of the investor but anyone who is investing with a little earning will only be hoping to get a quick profit which may never happen easily unless the price increased tremendously after investing so I think saving enough money and having a good and stable income should be considered by anyone before holding bitcoin.

There is no room to fear as you said all one need is to planned well and save before engaging on the investment, this can help investor to accumulate even more as the attention to quickly withdraw won't be there is a result of not planing properly that make most people that engage on BTC begin to consider withdraw so fast because they are choke with other responsibilities that that can't deal without venturing or touching tje investment,you can only see the value more when there some set outside strategy of handling some daily impressing needs outside one investment.
I don't think there is any need trying to save a big amount of money before investing into Bitcoin, for you can use the amount readily available to start up your Bitcoin investment journey for you can be waiting to save much money before investing in Bitcoin while opportunity is passing you by, for you can start with the little you have but when investing make sure you invest amount you can afford to loss and also plan for long term investment. With the help of the  DCA strategy you can accumulate more Bitcoin little by little on a regular interval either weekly or monthly as the case may be and set aside an emergency, reserve and float fund incase there is any emergency or unforseen circumstances that may arise so it won't warrant you selling out your Bitcoin hodling for Bitcoin is best sighted and profitable for the future or Long term planning like 4-10 years and above.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cxtreenal

Activity: 93
Merit: 35

View Profile
May 26, 2024, 09:17:42 AM

Perhaps you're probably correct, about your assumption that how much of your discretionary or disposable income is what determines how much you should invest rather than how much you earn, but I'd like to point out to you @Tmoonz that you're wrong from a different view point; bitcoin investment is not a default option in which you must invest what you have at your discretion; it's an important choice that should be taken seriously.

Perhaps when one talks about investing in bitcoin, it is supposed to be a very important part of one's life that is worth cutting other expenses to increase the rate and/or level of your investment; your lifestyle can wait for a moment, but bitcoin cannot, so you must sometimes not make yourself too comfortable by investing a small portion of your income in bitcoin, instead take it upon yourself to make a better portion of your income count by investing it in bitcoin. For instance, if you earn $200 per week and your weekly spending for the so-called lifestyle is $190, and you have roughly $10 in discretionary or disposable income, is that a good investment? Absolutely not! So it's basically how much you earn and a percentage you're willing to give for the future, rather than what's in your disposable income, because bitcoin isn't like shitcoin, where you can put whatever you want, but you decide how much of your income should be invested in your long-term investment scheme.
I think it's not a problem, okay maybe it would be great if we could minimize the expenses that we will do because after all it becomes a plus because with that we can be more free to be in bitcoin with a little bigger but in the end we also have to realize that we don't need to force it directly because investing in bitcoin is not a compulsion and the initial benchmark is still how ready you are to lose and we also have to see how much budget we really have to fulfill consistently so that what we do in investing in bitcoin does not eat up the budget of the others.

With this in mind if indeed we have around $200 of income and we have to spend $190 for our needs then there is no problem if indeed it is only $10 because this is our ability. although indeed in terms of profit also in the end it will not be much different but if indeed we can afford it only that much then still do it because forcing it to be more can ultimately burden yourself in the future.
See this matter of investing in bitcoin is also something we should take seriously as much as we need to plan for our daily needs, we also have to understand that needs don't finish and they keeps coming up on daily basis, but as much as we have to take care of other things we have to understand that we have to take our investment in bitcoin very serious too. If someone is making a monthly income of $200 and he is investing only $10 I think it's very poor. If you are making monthly income of $200 you should at least invest 10% of the money which is $20 and I don't think it's too much. If $190 can carry you for a month, I think $180 will equally be enough to carry you for the moment. In as much as we are investing, we should also target to have a reasonable amount of fraction of bitcoin and to accumulate it, we have to make some certain level of sacrifice.
People's expenditure is really increasing according to income, even also due to the surrounding economic crisis and rising commodity prices. But the mentality of bitcoin hoarding is possible even with low income because I know many people who earn $200 and still hoard $10 bitcoins and many who earn $300 and still can't hoard it. Social identity and status are involved here because if a person has more income, he does not want to hurt his family by reducing expenses and demand is constantly increasing. In this case, even if reduce the personal expenses, it is important to carry out the process of depositing bitcoins for the future. But in many cases this is not possible only because of their dignity.If the amount of disposable income is not adequate for investment, he should consider the process of its accumulation. He should look forward to more potential income streams where his bitcoin accumulation process is seamless and consistent.
Lidger

Activity: 182
Merit: 160

View Profile
May 26, 2024, 11:34:53 AM

Even though bitcoin is not a stable coin that shouldn't discourage who wants to save up money to invest from investing in a wrong time, note, as the price isn't stable it makes it easier for any investor to save and invest whenever he wants to as no time is late to invest and to take profit. I think it is right to have have a stable income before investing in bitcoin since it will reduce the panic and fear of the investor but anyone who is investing with a little earning will only be hoping to get a quick profit which may never happen easily unless the price increased tremendously after investing so I think saving enough money and having a good and stable income should be considered by anyone before holding bitcoin.
There is no room to fear as you said all one need is to planned well and save before engaging on the investment, this can help investor to accumulate even more as the attention to quickly withdraw won't be there is a result of not planing properly that make most people that engage on BTC begin to consider withdraw so fast because they are choke with other responsibilities that that can't deal without venturing or touching tje investment,you can only see the value more when there some set outside strategy of handling some daily impressing needs outside one investment.
This is where the concept of emergency funds comes in. Remember that emergency fund was suggested as a way of protecting the investment from unplanned event that can lead to the investment being liquidated. With emergency fund in place, it becomes easy for the investor to relax and enjoy his peace when urgent needs arises. But care must be taken not to mistake the emergency funds for the funds needed for basic needs because are different and must be used as such. Emergency funds are set aside after basic needs have been met, it can be a fixed amount or variable and depends on the financial disposition of the investor.

I will advise anyone investing in bitcoin not to ignore this emergency funds. It has helped me a lot. Now I have peace of mind unlike before that I put all my money in bitcoin only to be selling when I have needs, this often made me sell lower than what I bought.
It is a very positive thing for an investor to have an emergency fund plan to make his investment last longer and guarantee his investment. We don't always have money or the amount of money we are currently earning will not be the same in the future so we can create an emergency fund just so that our investments do not stop in the future. If we create multiple emergency funds and do not use those emergency funds unless there is an additional need, we can certainly maintain our investment continuity on a regular basis. When there is a need to use the emergency fund, we will use some money from the emergency fund, but when we have enough money again, we will fill the emergency fund deficit again. But emergency funds may not be possible for every investor as there are many who earn relatively less amount of money but building an emergency fund is a difficult matter

Mayor of ogba

Activity: 336
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 26, 2024, 03:37:19 PM
Merited by Tmoonz (2)

The risk level is relatively high in short-term investments because they are always interested in buying BTC at a dips price but they forget that it may dips further. They may even fall behind the sales target at some point. Sometimes technical results may not work because market conditions are a reflection of buyer and seller interactions. Normal inflation and environmental factors may affect the market which is normal. However, DCA method of buying BTC should be considered for easy continuation of investment. Through this strategy, the objective of buying at regular intervals is a mixture of different prices in the market, which is to reduce the level of buying when the price is high and to increase the level of buying when the price is low. As a result, more BTC can be accumulated for the same price.
Personally, bulk buying of Bitcoin isn't my thing, I have never tried it and I wouldn't say I hope not to, I would like to if the opportunity presents itself but, am not sure am going to plan for that by having to save up some money while waiting out for rye market to dip. No, that's not want I would want to do or advise of anyone.
At the end, technical analysis isn't exactly bad though. It gives insight not on an individual perspective but on the whole of some possibilities that could be expected with certain moves on the charts. Sometimes, it plays out and at other times, it doesn't.
Hence, you don't base an investment on that.

This is why DCA offers an uneven advantage as, it doesn't give any of these means to analysis a priority but centers on the final or expected goal, with patience to serve as the straw on the paths to your goal.
A lump-sum buy doesn't necessarily mean you have to wait for the bitcoin price to dip before you can lump-sum. You can decide to start your bitcoin investment with a lump sum buy to help you accumulate a good quantity of bitcoin, and after that, you can stick with the DCA strategy to accumulate bitcoin either weekly or monthly. Unless you are on bitcoin for short-term profit, that is when technical analysis comes into play to help you read the market and have a clue when to buy bitcoin so that it will not affect you not to take your short-term profit when the bitcoin price is high. Secondly, technical analysis will delay your bitcoin accumulation journey because you will be waiting for the result of what you analyzed to happen before you can accumulate bitcoin, and if it doesn't happen, you will not accumulate bitcoin. That's why it's good to be in bitcoin for the long term so that you will not need any technical analysis skills before you can accumulate bitcoin. If buying the dip is your problem, the DCA strategy is here to help you achieve that because you will be accumulating bitcoin even when the price is increasing or decreasing.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
FAST DEPOSITS
AND WITHDRAWALS
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
WHEEL OF
FORTUNE
[WELCOME OFFER
     200% + 50FS
]▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Obim34

Activity: 280
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 26, 2024, 03:56:09 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Perhaps you're probably correct, about your assumption that how much of your discretionary or disposable income is what determines how much you should invest rather than how much you earn, but I'd like to point out to you @Tmoonz that you're wrong from a different view point; bitcoin investment is not a default option in which you must invest what you have at your discretion; it's an important choice that should be taken seriously.

Perhaps when one talks about investing in bitcoin, it is supposed to be a very important part of one's life that is worth cutting other expenses to increase the rate and/or level of your investment; your lifestyle can wait for a moment, but bitcoin cannot, so you must sometimes not make yourself too comfortable by investing a small portion of your income in bitcoin, instead take it upon yourself to make a better portion of your income count by investing it in bitcoin. For instance, if you earn $200 per week and your weekly spending for the so-called lifestyle is $190, and you have roughly $10 in discretionary or disposable income, is that a good investment? Absolutely not! So it's basically how much you earn and a percentage you're willing to give for the future, rather than what's in your disposable income, because bitcoin isn't like shitcoin, where you can put whatever you want, but you decide how much of your income should be invested in your long-term investment scheme.
I think it's not a problem, okay maybe it would be great if we could minimize the expenses that we will do because after all it becomes a plus because with that we can be more free to be in bitcoin with a little bigger but in the end we also have to realize that we don't need to force it directly because investing in bitcoin is not a compulsion and the initial benchmark is still how ready you are to lose and we also have to see how much budget we really have to fulfill consistently so that what we do in investing in bitcoin does not eat up the budget of the others.

With this in mind if indeed we have around $200 of income and we have to spend $190 for our needs then there is no problem if indeed it is only $10 because this is our ability. although indeed in terms of profit also in the end it will not be much different but if indeed we can afford it only that much then still do it because forcing it to be more can ultimately burden yourself in the future.
See this matter of investing in bitcoin is also something we should take seriously as much as we need to plan for our daily needs, we also have to understand that needs don't finish and they keeps coming up on daily basis, but as much as we have to take care of other things we have to understand that we have to take our investment in bitcoin very serious too. If someone is making a monthly income of $200 and he is investing only $10 I think it's very poor. If you are making monthly income of $200 you should at least invest 10% of the money which is $20 and I don't think it's too much. If $190 can carry you for a month, I think $180 will equally be enough to carry you for the moment. In as much as we are investing, we should also target to have a reasonable amount of fraction of bitcoin and to accumulate it, we have to make some certain level of sacrifice.
It is not extremely mandatory to invest a specific percentage of ones income, some persons might be in a situation where they have little or much to spare due to the size of their family and further upkeeps. The actual process is to take out all expenses and funds for reserve then these left overs can be used to invest, going above the spare funds might cause tragic reflexes to one's investment portfolio. I support the fact of investing a fair amount, as long your income is able to cover all expenses and still remain quite a reasonable amount then their should be no hesitate to invest the ideal percentage.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Tmoonz

Activity: 196
Merit: 155

View Profile
May 26, 2024, 04:42:00 PM

This is why it is not good to be waiting and piling up your funds in fiat when you already have an additional income which you can use to invest in bitcoin without a problem and hodli for long. It is never risky because you started earlier than waiting, and you are on a long term bitcoin journey using DCA strategy which will reduce the risk in bitcoin investment due to its volatile nature. You should also note that the price that you are buying today, might not be the price you will next next year because bitcoin price increases overtime, and this is why the investors who bought early are in great profit. The cheaper the price the   easier for you to accumulate more bitcoin, and the higher the price of bitcoin the harder it becomes to accumulate more bitcoin. Don't wait in poverty instead of fighting your way out of poverty with investing in bitcoin immediately you have the money

Waiting and piling up the cash in fiat before you buy is totally the wrong approach if you ask me because Bitcoin isn't a stable coins and you can't expect the price to sit around and wait for you to gather all the money first before you now use when you are satisfied with the money for investment. The right thing to do is simply to keep striving to accumulate just like you have stated with the little earning so that you can meet up with atleast the lower price because you can't tell when the price might go up or even down.

In as much as we emphasizing much on Bitcoin in terms of investment (long term), Bitcoin also serves as a store of value, a save heaven offering protection against inflation hence attenting to save up before you invest might not be a good approach considering the fact that Bitcoin price can not be be waiting for anyone to save up before investing. However, since you might not necessarily be buying a whole Bitcoin, a fraction of it can be bought with as little as you have through the dca strategy either weekly or monthly on different intervals according to your financial situation irrespective of the
price point, as it can take fewer and fewer of Bitcoin to have a reasonable size, it will only take a longer period of time which is better than waiting to save up before investing, what is most important is understanding how much or the level of your spare or leftover cash (discretional or disposable income) after taken care of your personal needs and provisional emergency funds inclusive, if only you can be consistence with your dca strategy with as little as you have, it is better than saving up before investing.

mamesso

Activity: 2156
Merit: 747

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 26, 2024, 04:42:57 PM

~Snip~
I don't think there is any need trying to save a big amount of money before investing into Bitcoin, for you can use the amount readily available to start up your Bitcoin investment journey for you can waiting to save much money before investment in Bitcoin while opportunity is passing you by, for you can start with the little you have but when investing make sure you invest amount you can afford to loss and also plan for long term investment. With the help of the  DCA strategy you can accumulate more Bitcoin little by little on a regular interval either weekly or monthly as the case may be and set aside an emergency, reserve and float fund incase there is any emergency or unforseen circumstances that may arise so it won't warrant you selling out your Bitcoin hodling for Bitcoin is best sighted and profitable for the future or Long term planning like 4-10 years and above.
Whatever funds you have can be immediately invested in Bitcoin because it can be purchased in the smallest denominations (mBTC). The DCA strategy will really help investors who have small amounts of funds to invest regularly in the long term, this strategy will also keep investors from missing the moment when Bitcoin prices are falling. Long-term planning will work perfectly when using money that is not used for other needs, investors must be ready to go through all the momentum that occurs in the Bitcoin market and most importantly not be easily tempted by the small rewards generated. The price of Bitcoin will continue to increase and its adoption will also become more widespread in the future, investing in the long term is not a bad idea to build the economy in the future because Bitcoin is one of the best ways to save money so that it is not affected by inflation and gets multiple profits.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ginsan

Activity: 1372
Merit: 627

View Profile
May 26, 2024, 09:05:25 PM

Whatever funds you have can be immediately invested in Bitcoin because it can be purchased in the smallest denominations (mBTC). The DCA strategy will really help investors who have small amounts of funds to invest regularly in the long term, this strategy will also keep investors from missing the moment when Bitcoin prices are falling. Long-term planning will work perfectly when using money that is not used for other needs, investors must be ready to go through all the momentum that occurs in the Bitcoin market and most importantly not be easily tempted by the small rewards generated. The price of Bitcoin will continue to increase and its adoption will also become more widespread in the future, investing in the long term is not a bad idea to build the economy in the future because Bitcoin is one of the best ways to save money so that it is not affected by inflation and gets multiple profits.

Bitcoin has a limited supply of 21 million coins and the current supply in circulation is 19.7 million or 93.83%, which means that in the coming years bitcoin will become increasingly scarce and that is what we are waiting for to see bitcoin reach a price of $100k or $200k. Of course it is true, as you said, investing in bitcoin is the best investment because bitcoin has a limited supply.  And one more thing, there are also many coins that have disappeared from circulation because the owners have lost their keywords or they have not passed them on to their children.

Investing in bitcoin is also better than investing in gold or other property because bitcoin development towards world progress is superior compared to others. Investors are competing to own bitcoin in their own way, such as regular investments or lump sum purchases, which in reality they continue to hold for the sake of a profit that they will enjoy for decades to come.

The DCA strategy is our mainstay in investing in bitcoin by accumulating it every week. With the DCA method, we certainly won't feel left behind by time as we continue to buy at each stage. At every opportunity we continue to buy and take advantage of the downturn to buy more aggressively, one of the strong factors is our determination for the long term as one of the hopes of turning our economy in a better direction than now. Everyone can become rich with the investments they make with bitcoin where they buy and hold and that is what we should do. You really have to have patience because we won't get rich all at once and we need time to prove it, whether it's decades or 5 years. 

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
bestcoins1

Activity: 2254
Merit: 726

View Profile
May 26, 2024, 09:44:35 PM

It is not extremely mandatory to invest a specific percentage of ones income, some persons might be in a situation where they have little or much to spare due to the size of their family and further upkeeps. The actual process is to take out all expenses and funds for reserve then these left overs can be used to invest, going above the spare funds might cause tragic reflexes to one's investment portfolio. I support the fact of investing a fair amount, as long your income is able to cover all expenses and still remain quite a reasonable amount then their should be no hesitate to invest the ideal percentage.
This is part of an effort so that someone can still invest in Bitcoin even though they are spending much more on a daily basis for their own family. Investment is not something that is mandatory for everyone, but everyone who wants to experience profits and financial freedom in their old age. So it's a good idea to think about an investment from now on, such as taking advantage of the potential that exists in Bitcoin by continuing to buy it at a Dip price according to the capabilities that have been previously provided or with an amount that is ideal for everyone who wants to start it for themselves.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Justbillywitt

Merit: 235

View Profile
May 26, 2024, 09:46:14 PM

This is why it is not good to be waiting and piling up your funds in fiat when you already have an additional income which you can use to invest in bitcoin without a problem and hodli for long. It is never risky because you started earlier than waiting, and you are on a long term bitcoin journey using DCA strategy which will reduce the risk in bitcoin investment due to its volatile nature. You should also note that the price that you are buying today, might not be the price you will next next year because bitcoin price increases overtime, and this is why the investors who bought early are in great profit. The cheaper the price the   easier for you to accumulate more bitcoin, and the higher the price of bitcoin the harder it becomes to accumulate more bitcoin. Don't wait in poverty instead of fighting your way out of poverty with investing in bitcoin immediately you have the money

In as much as we emphasizing much on Bitcoin in terms of investment (long term), Bitcoin also serves as a store of value, a save heaven offering protection against inflation hence attenting to save up before you invest might not be a good approach considering the fact that Bitcoin price can not be be waiting for anyone to save up before investing. However, since you might not necessarily be buying a whole Bitcoin, a fraction of it can be bought with as little as you have through the dca strategy either weekly or monthly on different intervals according to your financial situation irrespective of the
price point, as it can take fewer and fewer of Bitcoin to have a reasonable size, it will only take a longer period of time which is better than waiting to save up before investing, what is most important is understanding how much or the level of your spare or leftover cash (discretional or disposable income) after taken care of your personal needs and provisional emergency funds inclusive, if only you can be consistence with your dca strategy with as little as you have, it is better than saving up before investing.
There is a lot of sense in what you said about bitcoin as a store of value, instead of saving up our money I'm faits waiting for it to get to certain amount before we invest, in the process of waiting inflation can set in and the money will lose value, just like what's happening in country, our currency keeps losing value to the US dollar on daily and weekly basis. Someone who finds himself in a situation like this, and saving up money to invest in bitcoin it will be difficult, because if you save in fiat before the end of the week or month the money value won't be the same. So in situations like this, is best to save it up in bitcoin, no matter the little fraction it gives you at the moment invest it and preserve the value of your money. Since at the end of the day the money you intended to save will still be utilized to get you the bitcoin, so getting it fraction by fraction through DCA will be the best idea.

Franctoshi

Activity: 840
Merit: 570

View Profile
May 26, 2024, 10:24:36 PM

There are a lot of good benefits that come with DCA strategy, With DCA you can own up to 1 Bitcoin without feeling you actually have bought 1 BTC, and more importantly, it doesn't stop you from meeting other needs , in fact this is an investment relief strategy that everyone don't need to neglect, this is indeed a general investment strategy 😉 for everyone, both the ones that has small amount of money and for those that has big funds but don't know where to enter the market.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Hallroom

Activity: 686
Merit: 17

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 26, 2024, 10:26:22 PM

This is part of an effort so that someone can still invest in Bitcoin even though they are spending much more on a daily basis for their own family. Investment is not something that is mandatory for everyone, but everyone who wants to experience profits and financial freedom in their old age. So it's a good idea to think about an investment from now on, such as taking advantage of the potential that exists in Bitcoin by continuing to buy it at a Dip price according to the capabilities that have been previously provided or with an amount that is ideal for everyone who wants to start it for themselves.

This is certainly one of the best types as storing bitcoins for the future will be the best investment. The future will be a huge improvement in Bitcoin because the present time should look at the time. Because in the past its price was very low, but now the price of Bitcoin is more, and in the future, the price of Bitcoin can increase by several times more. So it is best to invest in Bitcoin from now on.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
avp2306

Activity: 1036
Merit: 367

View Profile
May 26, 2024, 11:01:48 PM

If a person have capabilities to invest with bitcoin despite of lots of obligations that he need to face on daily basis, that means he's rich or either he have good financial planning and make sure that he has something to save for his investment since he look forward to gain some profits in future since bitcoin has lot of potential for growth which possibly can give its holder a lot of profit. Yeah its good to think about investing on it now since we maybe cannot see any cheap prices for bitcoin in future since the price is continuously growing and for sure we will regret that we didn't buy before since the fear come to us first. So to avoid this kind of situation its better accumulate and do DCA or lumpsum method since if people continue to get afraid on situation that they are temporarily seeing then for sure that they cannot get something in future and remain doubting and regretting for decisions they made from the past.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
 PLAY NOW 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
As-Soon-As

Activity: 85
Merit: 63

View Profile
May 26, 2024, 11:33:36 PM

I can be characterized as a #Bitcoin    maximalist. Everyone knows that for me nothing else has ever mattered other than #BTC   . However, I've been doing a lot of soul searching lately, especially after this epic post and I have realized that a change in my stance is warrented. I'm sorry. I have to change.

I can no longer in all honesty, in all sincerity, ignore the enormous benefits I see outside of #btc    alone. So, from this point onward, I will also be recommending that you add #sats (Satoshis) to your weekly DCA program, if you can. I truly believe now that these two (#btc    & #sats) will secure your family's future for generations to come. I had to relent. I could no longer ignore the evidence.
here
It's #bitcoin    and #satoshis from here on out. #Bitcoin    Maxis, come at me. I'm ready. #stackharder
x.com/olvelez007/sta…

laijsica

Activity: 126
Merit: 87

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 27, 2024, 04:16:17 AM

This is certainly one of the best types as storing bitcoins for the future will be the best investment. The future will be a huge improvement in Bitcoin because the present time should look at the time. Because in the past its price was very low, but now the price of Bitcoin is more, and in the future, the price of Bitcoin can increase by several times more. So it is best to invest in Bitcoin from now on.

Of course! Bitcoin holding for future is going to be profitable even if you can continue for long term with regular intervals. Usually 4-10 years target should be fixed as the duration of each cycle. A decent portfolio may take less time to go through the full cycle if your deposit volume is higher than usual.
It is strongly recommended to keep extra cash in the investment structure and duration as your financial viability depends on continuing to invest.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
GigaBit

Activity: 1582
Merit: 510

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 27, 2024, 04:53:09 AM

There are a lot of good benefits that come with DCA strategy, With DCA you can own up to 1 Bitcoin without feeling you actually have bought 1 BTC, and more importantly, it doesn't stop you from meeting other needs , in fact this is an investment relief strategy that everyone don't need to neglect, this is indeed a general investment strategy 😉 for everyone, both the ones that has small amount of money and for those that has big funds but don't know where to enter the market.
That's why DCA is the best strategy for Bitcoin holders. An investor does not have to take much pressure. By keeping a small portion of his income in Bitcoin on a monthly or weekly basis, an investor has the opportunity to turn his smallest investment into a large asset over a long period of time. Here investors can save bitcoins according to their financial status. Moreover, no one can tell exactly when Bitcoin will be bullish or bearish. A DCA holder can purchase bitcoin any movement that means high or dip. By applying this strategy, the investor also gets the opportunity to accumulate bitcoins with relatively risk free. This strategy is only for those who intend to hold Bitcoin for the long term.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 716

View Profile
May 27, 2024, 07:06:27 AM

Actually, in planning the investment you want to make, it is better to focus on your monthly income, where you can budget 10% or 15% for buying Bitcoin, isn't that simpler to understand. Apart from that, don't complicate the situation where you have to take a loan to invest in bitcoin because that is not a very good action. Therefore, invest as much as you can. If you can afford to buy Bitcoin with $20 per week, then apply it every week.

Well, if the points you convey are of course correct, but sometimes your monthly spending needs increase and will you miss purchases that month? Now, in this case, it must be underlined that when investing in the long term, initial planning is of course required, which is a priority so that this will not interfere with spending on any monthly spending needs.

In essence, people who invest are those who want to change their fate in the next decades, therefore they need to develop a wise strategy so that their investment can run smoothly. Accumulating regularly every week is a pretty brilliant idea and also increasing the budget to buy aggressively is the second option in long-term planning. But you can organize each strategy neatly and can also go hand in hand with a new strategy by acting aggressively when prices drop and also buying in a lump sum to increase BTC holdings.
Anyone that is thinking about becoming an investor needs to realize they not only need a solid strategy they can use to make profits from the markets, they also need to make plans for all the negative circumstances they may encounter, circumstances like losing your job, a sick family member, your car breaking down and so on.

So having some money saved up in the case of an emergency is a must, with 3 to 6 months of living expenses being regarded as a good benchmark for most people.
bitLeap

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2024, 07:35:51 AM

2 years ago, I did this for a year with only a small income but still struggled to allocate 10% of my income to Bitcoin. As time went by the income increased, I decided to increase the allocation from 10% to 30% until the peak of this year's ATH has provided significant profits. enough to create a dream home. I still hold the rest because for me investing in Bitcoin at any time has been an obligation from the start. There are no other options other than Bitcoin and an emergency fund. It has been proven that during long term investing we are able to feel the difference, especially from an economic perspective, both for basic needs in the kitchen and for going on holiday to the place we want to go.
It all comes back to investment discipline, the nominal amount issued is adjusted to your abilities. Don't feel left behind by other people because everyone's investment targets are different, make your own targets and once they are met, increase them according to the calculations that have been planned. As long as we have principles and discipline in investing, we will not deviate from the path. However, this cannot be separated from ensuring that the main income must be stable, or even if it is not stable, at least if you occasionally get income, it is preferable to increase investment assets.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Obim34

Merit: 258

View Profile
May 27, 2024, 09:12:15 AM

It is not mandatory but in a way it is a healthy practice to get involved with, which most people don't find it a possible option. Investing in Bitcoin, does not require whole lot of funds compared to other forms of investment like buying of shares. Bitcoin has made it easy by allowing us invest in divisible units which even an average person would be able to afford from his salary by simply applying the DCA approach which with time (over the years) will give proper return of profits as long the investors holds for the long term and avoid tempering his portfolio.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Spaceman1000$

Activity: 560
Merit: 180

View Profile
May 27, 2024, 10:40:46 AM
Last edit: May 27, 2024, 11:41:00 AM by Spaceman1000$

2 years ago, I did this for a year with only a small income but still struggled to allocate 10% of my income to Bitcoin. As time went by the income increased, I decided to increase the allocation from 10% to 30% until the peak of this year's ATH has provided significant profits. enough to create a dream home. I still hold the rest because for me investing in Bitcoin at any time has been an obligation from the start. There are no other options other than Bitcoin and an emergency fund. It has been proven that during long term investing we are able to feel the difference, especially from an economic perspective, both for basic needs in the kitchen and for going on holiday to the place we want to go.
It all comes back to investment discipline, the nominal amount issued is adjusted to your abilities. Don't feel left behind by other people because everyone's investment targets are different, make your own targets and once they are met, increase them according to the calculations that have been planned. As long as we have principles and discipline in investing, we will not deviate from the path. However, this cannot be separated from ensuring that the main income must be stable, or even if it is not stable, at least if you occasionally get income, it is preferable to increase investment assets.
Is so good to hear your journey on bitcoin, and i enjoyed the way you narrated it. it goes to tell people that bitcoin is not a quick fix way of making profit from an investment, people just don't want to go through the rituals of endurance and patient on investment. I saw how you where able to increase you allocation from 10% to 30% even up till the peak of this years ATH.  Hence you have a constant capital and your discipline with your investment plan,  surely the sky will be your beginning point.

Pages: « 1 ... 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 [437] 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 »
  Print  

Jump to: