Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:45:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STO] KABN - Financial Services that start with Blockchain Identity  (Read 5848 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
calpeuserwong

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 02:03:29 PM

please tell me what will happen to the tokens that will not be sold?
But now the team is showing good results and this is a fact.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coutabtugil

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 02:25:02 PM

what do you offer for business ? what advantages will the wallet have for corporations and large businesses ?
Have any of the partners already confirmed cooperation with you ?
whetstone

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 02:47:44 PM

The idea looks interesting although I can not say that the team shows something new at the moment . But I can say that the decision to sell shares of the company was wise.
calpeuserwong

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 03:13:16 PM

please tell me at the moment the team already provides any services or not yet ?
Can I see it .

Yes, it would be interesting what unique features the application will have and why most people will want to use it ?

It's all very interesting. I mean, I wonder what the team's scaling strategy will be.
semakolesovlox

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 03:37:59 PM

you are planning to launch a loyalty program. But I have seen many loyalty programs on the blockchain and they have not been implemented. That's what I'd like to understand . Why this time everything will be fine .
KABN.NETWORK (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 88

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 06:17:33 PM

Nika, [25 нoяб. 2019 г., 21:30:54]:
If it is a sto will investors be able to receive dividends or not ?
It would be very interesting for me.

Yes

please tell me what documents I will need in order to buy tokens ? It would be very interesting for me.

ID card

I don't really understand the concept. do you want to create a new payment instrument ? And how long will it take you to run your own wallet ?

KABN is a financial service platform with neo banking type solutions which has received approval by Visa to launch its digital currency linked card and banking wallet program.

The team made the right decision to sell the stock. But still I would like to understand what will happen to volatility and listing * ?

Please note that the KABN management team has run publicly listed companies on different stock exchanges, so we understand volatility and trading.

You plan to sell only 17:% of tokens. But there will be more sales rounds in the future ? Is there any other information on this ?

Yes, 17% will be allocated to token sale. We will announce a sale soon

You write that there will be rewards from the loyalty program. But for this you need as many partners as possible for this. Who are we negotiating with now ?

There are a lot of reputable partners, and visa is one of them.

Do you plan to compete with the banking sector ? And what advantages can your project offer? compared to this ?

The KABN Network is an integrated suite of financial services that includes the Pegasus Flyte Visa Card, an approved crypto-linked prepaid Visa card and mobile integrated multi-currency banking wallet; KABN KASH, a robust loyalty and engagement program and the network anchor, KABN ID, a patent pending, Always On, GDPR complaint, blockchain and biometrically based, identity verification and validation platform. KABN ID is free to use service for consumers and provides continuous monitoring and proof of identity online and in conventional marketplaces

what kind of concept? Are you going to build a new means of payment ? Which will be convenient and safe ?

Yes

What are the advantages of registering in the white list ?
I'd like to understand that. Perhaps there will be any discounts on this.

Whitelist participants will get the first chance to participate and the pre-STO pricing

Please tell me the project has any licenses and patents ?
If you offer unique methods of data verification.

Yes, we've patented our methods in the USA

Where can I read more about what features the application will have?
What innovative services do you offer?

https://kabn.network/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/KABN.network-FAB.pdf

What's the soft cap of the project? And has the company conducted sales rounds before?
Just if the tokens are shares then it will be much safer to invest.

We will announce a sale soon, stay tuned

Nice project and I really like how it all works.
Please tell me have you patented your identification methods?

Yes

please tell me where I can read more about what financial services you are going to provide ?
That would be interesting to me.

Here: https://kabn.network/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/KABN-Company-Overview-Summary-V1.6.pdf

please tell us in more detail what is your partnership with visa ? I would be very interested.

KABN offers the KABN KASH program: KABN’s loyalty program is designed to engage members of the KABN whitelist and capture data in targeted offers and services.

This program provides KABN customers with the opportunity to transact with their Visa card at e-commerce websites and brick and mortar stores with an added value of an affiliate shopping mall experience. As a card holder shops within our environment, each transaction produces a commission back to KABN.

do tokens give the right to receive any dividends? Or how it would work. And will I have a say in your company?

One of the benefit of STO is that is security token can give you the privilege for dividend unlike IEO

Does the team plan to participate in any blockchain conferences? ? It would be very interesting for me.

Sure, stay tuned

what other financial services will the team have to provide? I would like to understand how it will all work.

KABN’s mission is to create a world-class suite of products and services that support the decentralized market economy, globally enabling consumers to take control of their digital identity and personal data, connecting them with traditional and digital services and loyalty platforms.

Do I understand correctly that investors will have a say in the company ? And will they receive dividends?

Yes

You offer something new in this market. And I wonder what Fiat money you plan to add to the wallet ?

https://medium.com/@KABN/the-many-forms-of-currency-78264635ab07

as I understand it, this will be an electronic wallet with Fiat money that can be used around the world. But I do not understand tokens will also be a means of payment or not ?

Yes

I hope it will be so. But I still do not really understand what the team offers for investors?
If I buy shares of a company then I should get the dividend.

Yes, you will get dividends

Yes, it would be interesting what unique features the application will have and why most people will want to use it ?

Read our advantages here: https://kabn.network/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/KABN.network-FAB.pdf

Please tell me does the team plan to issue debit cards or not ?
And tell us more about cooperation with visa.

Watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wilsMl7A7Bk

what is your partnership with pegasusfintech? Will this be in any way related to the loyalty program ?

The Pegasus Flyte program will offer a no-cost, robust loyalty and engagement platform called KABN KASH, providing our Customers with additional value-added services.

Features:
- Exclusive Customer Portal
- Cashback Rewards
- Special Offers
- Exclusive Opportunities & Experiences
EdmundLucien

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 12:34:01 PM

Does the team plan to participate in any blockchain conferences? ? It would be very interesting for me.

I would also like to see information on this. If the team already has so many partners then I do not understand why they conduct sales rounds at all)

waiting to start sto . buying shares is now a good decision as the cryptocurrency market is now not in the best condition.

Yes, the price continues to fall despite the fact that China will support the development of blockchain and implement it in state-owned industries.
calpeuserwong

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 01:00:26 PM

that's a good question. If the team has any unique technologies they must be patented.

We will wait for news from the team about this. But I am sure that the project will be in demand if the visa is interested in cooperation.

There are a lot of partners who will use such identification methods. So we can draw conclusions that the project will be most in demand.
nonfrotanme

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 01:28:18 PM

methods of identification on the blockchain have been developed for a long time but at the moment not one is used. This also needs to be understood. In fact, the company can become a pioneer in this field.
EdmundLucien

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 09:37:33 AM

You offer something new in this market. And I wonder what Fiat money you plan to add to the wallet ?

as I understand it, this will be an electronic wallet with Fiat money that can be used around the world. But I do not understand tokens will also be a means of payment or not ?

it will be just shares of the company as far as I understand .
that is, most likely it is an investment for the long term because the shares will not be subject to such volatility.

shares in fact have their own volatility. It's just that it will be more secure and it will make sure that the team is acting legally.
rafiqul3

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 10:00:05 AM

I did not see any information about receiving dividends. But at least you can be sure that they are not scammers.

Yes, the team shows a good result. I think there are huge prospects. At least I really like how it all works. And the company already has a huge team of partners.

But I do not understand in what direction they will cooperate. And also I have not seen any confirmation on Twitter of these companies. I may be wrong, though.
nonfrotanme

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 10:23:34 AM

now everything is developing just fine. At least I like it all. This is a really working company. Perhaps I will write down in the white list.

I have now also been added to the white list. Looking forward to buying some stock.
EdmundLucien

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 10:46:40 AM

waiting to start sto . buying shares is now a good decision as the cryptocurrency market is now not in the best condition.

as I understand it will allow you to work in the us market without any restrictions. And it will be as important as possible.
whetstone

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 11:12:44 AM

The security of personal data is becoming more important every year. And if there is a global platform for identification, it will definitely be in demand.
the main thing is that the platform is as safe as possible.
quitoneca

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 11:36:22 AM

It's a huge market worth billions of dollars. So the project has a huge field for scaling. But while I do not quite understand how the company will make money.
CryptoAngel25

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 11:58:01 AM

Please tell me does the team plan to issue debit cards or not ?
And tell us more about cooperation with visa.

If they cooperate with visa then I think it will be possible. Issuing cards with cashback is now very popular. And build a global network of partners.
inllumleandnest

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 03:13:17 PM

Yes, the price continues to fall despite the fact that China will support the development of blockchain and implement it in state-owned industries.

That would be great . Thus, the project will develop the entire blockchain market. To be honest the market situation is very sad
gregson

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 03:42:33 PM

It will be a wonderful project for investors.
I mean that everything will be as legal as possible. It will be very important to me.

in such a market, this is very important. Especially since the shares will be secured by the assets of the company and this is also very important for me.

Now on the market it will be one of the best solutions. I mean it will be safer to buy shares than to buy tokens with huge volatility .
zerecife

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 04:11:48 PM

that's a good question. If the team has any unique technologies they must be patented.

We will wait for news from the team about this. But I am sure that the project will be in demand if the visa is interested in cooperation.

There are a lot of partners who will use such identification methods. So we can draw conclusions that the project will be most in demand.

the team is doing a useful job and I can say that it is really necessary for the financial sector. That's why it works that way .
anil1

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 04:48:23 PM

You mean to patent methods of identification ? Or what patents are you talking about ? I would like to know your opinion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: