Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:22:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - A NEW ERA BEGINS  (Read 28349 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1720 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Ganjamouse

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 07:36:53 AM

Answering questions of the handful of people still active over there. And with tstill active I mean not muted or banned, i.e. doucie and chuggs lmao.
Price ain't moving, they ran out of pocket money to buy more

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CCRevolution

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 10:08:14 AM

pointless, the discord bans legitimate questions and the reddit is dead. i should know Im Bhawk26 on XBY discord and been in there for years

its been 2 years, still no patents?

We do not ban legitimate questions. However, we do ban alt accounts who continue to come into the Discord and repeatedly ask questions that have already been answered. You on the other hand have been banned for your constant FUD and negative slant that comes from essentially every post you make. Our rules are quite clear in this matter:

CCRevolution

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 10:13:26 AM

Answering questions of the handful of people still active over there. And with tstill active I mean not muted or banned, i.e. doucie and chuggs lmao.
Price ain't moving, they ran out of pocket money to buy more

Why did you have 3 Alt accounts in our Discord?

XTRABYTES (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 186
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2019, 03:27:02 PM

pointless, the discord bans legitimate questions and the reddit is dead. i should know Im Bhawk26 on XBY discord and been in there for years

We do not ban legitimate questions. However, we do ban alt accounts who continue to come into the Discord and repeatedly ask questions that have already been answered. You, on the other hand, have been banned for your constant FUD and negative slant that comes from essentially every post you make. Our rules are quite clear in this matter:

That's clearly a lie, a friend of mine who is a Blockchain researcher came into your server and criticized many aspects and choices in the technical side of the project (the sha-512 encryption, for instance) and you immediately banned him without taking notes of his observations and comments (despite being important). He sent a paper to explain everything despite his ban and the XBY-Nazi team simply considered it FUD.

After 2 years we still know nothing and everything is still kept under curtains. Borz or Dave could just show a video of the network running or even a picture showing the network processing blocks, but no, still patents, patents, patents

The XBY joke has to end now, everything for the past 2 years has been well documented, and with the identity of the founders now known, I don't understand why anyone would still buy this shitcoin.

Please post who - also when, so we can investigate your claims. Also, provide screenshots of what your friend was saying so that we know the context.
KeeperOfCoins

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 09:39:48 PM

im pokerman#7414 on the XBY discord and I think it's true that you haven't gotten the patents in 2 years. CCR lied to you all and that's the truth.

No, you're not.

https://i.ibb.co/bJgz5sq/poker.png

Now get out of here, deranged troll.

XTRABYTES (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2019, 10:17:22 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2019, 10:43:59 PM by XTRABYTES

Dagon66 is at it again. 
KeeperOfCoins

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 10:37:29 PM

It happens often that people get banned from our Discord because of malicious behavior and then complain that they had been excluded for constructive criticism. I do not know in which culture insults and defamations are considered constructive, but we do not tolerate that on our community channels. Please provide evidence for your claim.

MarcusRG
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 01:15:21 AM

It is taking a Very fing long time why isnt there a update  its been 40 days  why isnt there any info at all ?

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
CCRevolution

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 01:35:17 AM

so what makes this project legit exactly?

Certainly not your multiple alt accounts... thats a joke that never ends (ever when we consider the lot of you).

Get lost man...

Go build some more Lego and let us deal with the technical inventions for the future of BLOCKCHAIN that have no "roadmaps" or "guidance" or "teams of contributors" standing by with their 9 to 5 ( or whatever hours ) jobs that produce "LEGO" blocks (exaggerating - but not really ) and everything else it takes to duplicate (or slightly alter) a construction project.

You have 5000 years of innovation at your fingertips... What a HERO you are!!!

Good to see you can facilitate a "17 million dollar" construction project on time... "within budget".

Does FO mean anything?

CCRevolution

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 01:39:14 AM

It is taking a Very fing long time why isnt there a update  its been 40 days  why isnt there any info at all ?

Look.... please step aside and let us deal with these assholes (not that they will ever leave....) but there is no point in you coming here expecting us to give you an answer that requires a legal intervention when the truth is that you just need to be patient.

Helpingyuuu

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 01:42:05 AM

Certainly not your multiple alt accounts... thats a joke that never ends (ever when we consider the lot of you).

Get lost man...

Go build some more Lego and let us deal with the technical inventions for the future of BLOCKCHAIN that have no "roadmaps" or "guidance" or "teams of contributors" standing by with their 9 to 5 ( or whatever hours ) jobs that produce "LEGO" blocks (exaggerating - but not really ) and everything else it takes to duplicate (or slightly alter) a construction project.

Good to see you can facilitate a "17 million dollar" construction project on time... "within budget".

Does FO mean anything?

be careful, telling your investors to F*ck Off is a bad move what if he wanted to buy some XBY?
KeeperOfCoins

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 01:49:44 AM

be careful, telling your investors to F*ck Off is a bad move what if he wanted to buy some XBY?

We know who _babyfaced_assassin_ is and what his intentions are, but thanks for your advise, Mr. AnotherAltAccount.
CCRevolution

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 01:50:03 AM

Get lost man...

Does FO mean anything?

OMG - YES... how can I be so stupid as to imagine that a new account (like yours) might hold some merit as we question your motives.

KeeperOfCoins

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 07:27:59 AM

_babyfaced_assassin_ on Today at 02:03:32 AM
we used to be close friends marcus, i'll whisper you some job opportunities on discord and telegram. There's a project looking for a moderator atm and it's paying in a product similar to Xfuel but with a lower supply, active community and no FUD or Drama w/ open transparency. ill vouch for you personally if you leave Xtrabytes (also thanks for sending me those screenshots from the private company discord, it might be nice to share with the community  Smiley

Your obsession to defame team members and harm the project could almost be described as pathological. Maybe you should start spending your free time more valuable than wasting it on vicious activities like these. I hope that over time you can free yourself from all the hatred, anger and despair. I really do, because it is self-destructive in the long run and not good for your mental health.

MarcusRG
bla_bla_bla

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 08:30:04 AM

We do not ban legitimate questions. However, we do ban alt accounts who continue to come into the Discord and repeatedly ask questions that have already been answered. You on the other hand have been banned for your constant FUD and negative slant that comes from essentially every post you make. Our rules are quite clear in this matter:

http://files.xtrabytes.global/bitcointalk/rules.png

Well, seems like your moderators aren't following your own guidelines, since I got muted for no apparent reason other than lightly taking the piss about the elephant metaphor it seems...

Wish you all an elephantastic day!  Grin

and gl, I won't bother to come up with an alt to discuss stuff after this.
XTRABYTES (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 08:35:04 AM

Well, seems like your moderators aren't following your own guidelines, since I got muted for no apparent reason other than lightly taking the piss about the elephant metaphor it seems...

Please post some screenshots of your latest helpful and positive minded post on our Discord. Let me know how far back you need to search...

bla_bla_bla

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 08:43:29 AM

http://files.xtrabytes.global/bitcointalk/rules.png

Please post some screenshots of your latest helpful and positive minded post on our Discord. Let me know how far back you need to search...

You can't just mute people for expressing doubts and constructive criticism and eventually making fun of wonky elephant metaphors

I mean you can, since it obviously happened, but... yeah.
doucie1

Activity: 217

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 10:04:57 AM

They can do what they want blah blah blah it's their discord. They don't have to answer any questions if they don't want to.
What is it with crypto people who think it is their given right to have all their questions and concerns answered immediately.

Bunch of children.
bla_bla_bla

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 10:52:51 AM

They can do what they want blah blah blah it's their discord. They don't have to answer any questions if they don't want to.
What is it with crypto people who think it is their given right to have all their questions and concerns answered immediately.

Bunch of children.

Yeah, new investors love to see projects where people get shut up for basically trivial reasons or asking questions lol, you brainlet

If this project wasn't such a complete joke people wouldn't end up making fun about it

You'll end up going through the 5 stages of grief too. Don't worry, you'll eventually see light at the end of the tunnel lmao
XTRABYTES (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 11:08:20 AM

Bunch of children.

Yeah, new investors love to see projects where people get shut up for basically trivial reasons or asking questions lol, you brainlet

If this project wasn't such a complete joke people wouldn't end up making fun about it

You'll end up going through the 5 stages of grief too. Don't worry, you'll eventually see light at the end of the tunnel lmao

And what makes you think that any investors; old or new, want to see your attitude on the corporate threads of their investment?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: