Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:19:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - A NEW ERA BEGINS  (Read 28349 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1720 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
CCRevolution

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 11:20:30 PM

You really do need help Sabih.
You have a mental illness

only mental illness here is someone believing in XBY. you have to literally want to lose money if you are still hanging around this shitfest of a project.

Or perhaps the reality is that you are still here because you don't want anyone to win and make you look bad after your 18 months of trying to stop us?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CCRevolution

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 11:22:13 PM

https://medium.com/@bdratings/xtrabytes-update-ii-scam-4492816fba91

Can you contact the author of this article @CCRevolution. I don't think alot of the stuff listed in this review is true

it's all true lol. how do you know a scam when you see one.

Another ex XTRABYTES board guy, flexing his muscle... manipulating everyone away from the deal they had the chance to steer but lost.

manipulating dave? I am trying to stop people from getting rekt by your inexperience and lies. chance to steer? no one on the board could have had a chance to steer because your dumb ass constantly vetoed our ideas and then you tried to implement whatever MLM tactics you knew, which of course failed. I am doing penance now for making as much money as I did with XBY. I feel guilty, so I try to help others not get scammed by you and the deaf mute tard.

how many fish have you caught recently and please tell us an elephant story you cringe boomer fuck.

Smiley

I won't bother deleting your nonsense... People can judge for themselves based on your content.

CCRevolution

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 11:28:35 PM

Well fuck off then you cunt

Some sad cunts who have nothing better to do with their lives

Don't let them get to you... Wink You have plenty of ammo if you want... hook up with me on Discord and we can have a chat about these guys.

Dave

alligothismullah

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 11:30:07 PM

only mental illness here is someone believing in XBY. you have to literally want to lose money if you are still hanging around this shitfest of a project.

Or perhaps the reality is that you are still here because you don't want anyone to win and make you look bad after your 18 months of trying to stop us?

trying to stop you? no I am trying to stop others from falling for the bullshit. you are stopping yourselves. 0 volume, 0 price, 0 exchanges, 0 tech, 0 patents, 0 real world interest....and it goes on and on. so many zeros when dealing with XBY.
CCRevolution

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 11:33:38 PM

trying to stop you? no I am trying to stop others from falling for the bullshit. you are stopping yourselves. 0 volume, 0 price, 0 exchanges, 0 tech, 0 patents, 0 real world interest....and it goes on and on. so many zeros when dealing with XBY.

Yes... all zeros when you lost your chance to shine! Now you only see zeros!!

alligothismullah

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 11:38:24 PM

pfft 0s. dave, all the people you forced off the board, with the exception off ccn and chris sold their xby and xfuel at the top and made a ton of money. I got 40k for my xfuel and close to 400k with my XBY. freshfish made nearly 600k and what did you make?? nothing, because you still have those worthless nodes and all those bags. I made money from your scam, that is true...so thank you for that. was able to buy a house cash because of you. god bless you.
CCRevolution

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 11:38:36 PM

Welcome to XBY folks!!! Fighting battles ever since the day we picked up the smouldering coal in the fire pit of ICO ripoffs!!!

Its been one person or group after another attacking us - stand by and watch how heros over come villains!!

xtroleum

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 11:38:56 PM

Don't let them get to you... Wink You have plenty of ammo if you want... hook up with me on Discord and we can have a chat about these guys.

Dave

http://files.xtrabytes.global/bitcointalk/RealByte%203.0%20re-edit.png

This is definitely a result of some sort of personal grudge. I doubt that you (those who consistently post items that get deleted) all care about the community and their investment.
Crazy8balll2

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 11:39:51 PM

Can you contact the author of this article @CCRevolution. I don't think alot of the stuff listed in this review is true

Another ex XTRABYTES board guy, flexing his muscle... manipulating everyone away from the deal they had the chance to steer but lost.

manipulating dave? I am trying to stop people from getting rekt by your inexperience and lies. chance to steer? no one on the board could have had a chance to steer because your dumb ass constantly vetoed our ideas and then you tried to implement whatever MLM tactics you knew, which of course failed. I am doing penance now for making as much money as I did with XBY. I feel guilty, so I try to help others not get scammed by you and the deaf mute tard.

how many fish have you caught recently and please tell us an elephant story you cringe boomer fuck.

Smiley

this I already made 54k im just around for the luls, its already been 2 years. For the love of god, dont hype stuff when you know it's not ready or you'll just piss people off and trash dogs like doucie1 comes out because he spent all his money buying into something that wasn't to be
CCRevolution

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 11:42:15 PM

pfft 0s. dave, all the people you forced off the board, with the exception off ccn and chris sold their xby and xfuel at the top and made a ton of money. I got 40k for my xfuel and close to 400k with my XBY. freshfish made nearly 600k and what did you make?? nothing, because you still have those worthless nodes and all those bags. I made money from your scam, that is true...so thank you for that. was able to buy a house cash because of you. god bless you.

Happy for you and all the others. Please continue your selfless quest to shut us down. I will not bother getting into the truth... people can see right through your nonsense so I will not waste any more of my energy other than using you to ping our thread.

CCRevolution

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 11:44:20 PM

Smiley

this I already made 54k im just around for the luls, its already been 2 years. For the love of god, dont hype stuff when you know it's not ready or you'll just piss people off and trash dogs like doucie1 comes out because he spent all his money buying into something that wasn't to be

Hype? I have not hyped for over 2 years... That time will come again.

CCRevolution

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 11:48:19 PM

Dave

This is definitely a result of some sort of personal grudge. I doubt that you (those who consistently post items that get deleted) all care about the community and their investment.

They don't care about anyone - its all a personal vendetta because we didn't accept their desire to bring in Venture Capitalists (friends of the rude one who has multiple alts) and instead brought XFUEL to life. Nothing more complicated than that, other than their bullshit of course. Anyone can tell a story, but in the end the truth always wins and our truth will come exactly when its ready.

xtroleum

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 11:55:36 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2019, 12:09:18 AM by xtroleum

Dave

They don't care about anyone - its all a personal vendetta because we didn't accept their desire to bring in VC's (friends of the rude one who has multiple alts) and instead brought XFUEL to life. Nothing more complicated than that, other than their bullshit of course. Anyone can tell a story, but in the end the truth always wins and our truth will come exactly when its ready.

Well, you aint doing it right if you don't have haters at your every corner.

I'll say this, it almost falls into the restraining order category of things. You know the deal. You break up with your thought to be love and the person keeps stopping by for no apparent reason - leaving messages at your door step/watching you through your window. 
alligothismullah

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 12:16:35 AM

Dave

They don't care about anyone - its all a personal vendetta because we didn't accept their desire to bring in Venture Capitalists (friends of the rude one who has multiple alts) and instead brought XFUEL to life. Nothing more complicated than that, other than their bullshit of course. Anyone can tell a story, but in the end the truth always wins and our truth will come exactly when its ready.

yes thank god those venture capitalists and investment money didn't happen and your worthless XFUEL was created instead. Great great great idea. how can you even say this stuff in public and not see how dumb it is??
xtroleum

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 12:52:43 AM

Dave

yes thank god those venture capitalists and investment money didn't happen and your worthless XFUEL was created instead. Great great great idea. how can you even say this stuff in public and not see how dumb it is??

VC translates into the company answering to a entity they may not have the best interests of the company but more so for the bottom line- which can be misleading in regards to running a successful project/effort.

If this is to be a true community coin, after the foundation is laid, than we need to ensure that those outside influences do not impact the vision set out by the team/founders.
alligothismullah

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 12:54:40 AM

Dave

VC translates into the company answering to a entity they may not have the best interests of the company but more so for the bottom line- which can be misleading in regards to running a successful project/effort.

YES, because dave and borz have the best interests of xby at heart. gimme a break. thank god we were saved from a VC and got XFUEL, which competes with XBY, no exchanges, CEO/COO who quit, no patents and yes another token...XIP which no one has really explained yet.

How fucking blind are you people?
xtroleum

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 12:59:53 AM

Dave

YES, because dave and borz have the best interests of xby at heart. gimme a break. thank god we were saved from a VC and got XFUEL, which competes with XBY, no exchanges, CEO/COO who quit, no patents and yes another token...XIP which no one has really explained yet.

Fuck, I wont argue with you on that topic, I may be. Help me understand the differences between xby and xfuel - and of late, XIP.
doucie1

Activity: 217

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 06:49:11 AM

Yeah Venture Capital is really in the spirit of what crypto was meant to be isn't it. Why not just hand it all over to banks and hedge funds.
multinova

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 12:12:11 PM

Euhmm so you're basically saying you got rich on XBY and XFUEL and now you feel the urge to bash the project? Soo all for you and 0 for everyone else?
Hmm that very much sounds like a scammer imo ...
Instead of bashing just leave and let be ....
multinova

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 12:15:21 PM

Dave

Newbie who knows it all, who has been in crypto for years and now is telling a gospel ?
Troll? Or guy living in a basement with a mommy who's only purpose in life is to bash on internet forums?
Oh just leave and get a life ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: