Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:21:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - A NEW ERA BEGINS  (Read 28349 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1720 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Ganjamouse

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 03:46:07 AM

So finally PP and Total Buy Support on crex24 = 0.059   ? none cares ?
Also If 1 xby = 1 xfuel why  does xby trade at 6x xfuel price well its not really trading because tiny volume but still huge difference.

I dont understand with the Team talking like its the latest thing since sliced bread and all the fanboys in discord and here none is buying somehow ?

The only counter argument against this is that the team has to keep money for daily live. Anyone with a brain can understand that this is big bs because if they are working full time on a revolutionary project they would have enough money to be buying every day which would make them even richer. But whatever , let's forget any sense of logic lmao.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
XTRABYTES (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 186
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2020, 12:57:34 PM

With Love and Appreciation From the XTRABYTES™ team.
I_am_Anonymouse

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 08:30:16 PM

Wow guys!!

You have made so great a progress since the last time I checked!!
This project shows great potential !!

Thanks for your hard efforts!!
XTRABYTES (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2020, 02:05:38 AM

Thank you very much!

Progress is invisible technically, but we truly appreciate your support.
Ganjamouse

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 12:23:10 PM

Couldn't be more invisible lol. No activity from the community anymore it's sad to see how little people still care
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 07:54:59 PM

Couldn't be more invisible lol. No activity from the community anymore it's sad to see how little people still care

also no data on cmc or coingecko  thats hardly motivating people to invest when there is no clear data available.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
Ganjamouse

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 10:53:43 AM

also no data on cmc or coingecko  thats hardly motivating people to invest when there is no clear data available.

https://coincodex.com/crypto/xtrabytes/

Apparently cmc have been in touch, so hopefully back on there SOOOOOON!!

Yeah apparently plenty of people always in touch with XBY. So what happened to all the people who were working hard on marketing behind the scenes for when patent pending hits ? That all this project got for marketing ? Average of 10$ daily volume ? For the future n°1 crypto in the world? Seems not many people believe this
Ganjamouse

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 01:58:52 PM

Team Livestream on YouTube at 9pm GMT today

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_9hk28Wk5h7r0KhD9Va3Zg

Are you a team member yet ? How come they don't post their ann's themselves ?
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 05:27:27 PM

Team Livestream on YouTube at 9pm GMT today

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_9hk28Wk5h7r0KhD9Va3Zg

Are you a team member yet ? How come they don't post their ann's themselves ?

Nope and never will be.

Did you watch it? Doubt you did.

Xtrabytes is going to be on TV - CNN - Discovery Channel and others. An audience of 60 million in the US and another 84 million internationally.

A documentary short has been filmed by a production company that contacted Xtrabytes in October.

Also an email campaign to 1 million people interested in blockchain with links to the Xtrabytes website and upcoming academy website.

How about that then?

A Email spam campain doesnt impress me.

However i would like to hear more about this documentary  on CNN and discovery do you have any airdates / times ?

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
Ganjamouse

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 06:13:35 AM

In order not to block the entire television network with too many viewers, the xby team had decided to keep the airdates secret
EbenTheva

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 03:35:34 AM

I am super excited.. knowing that CMC has been in touch is very encouraging. Needs to show up there for obvious reasons and understand the circumstances which prevented it so far. But it's all coming around and it's going to be wild. Also, the anniversary is around the corner too!!
XBoomerY

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 07:49:12 PM

Hi, I too would like to know more about the upcoming documentary! When do they plan on airing it and who is the company producing it? Really cool stuff.
XTRABYTES (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2020, 11:57:43 AM

https://xtrabytes.global/
Fallenkeith75

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

Hi Crypto Friends :)

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2020, 09:41:43 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2020, 10:16:52 PM by Fallenkeith75

Well someone sent me a message and asked me to check this thread. Why exactly are you bothering with me when I haven't bothered posting or checking on this project in ages?

And nope, alot of those aren't mine. There's plenty that I can say about this project, but I haven't said anything either negative or positive lately about it. I actually do think that the documentary is good news if it works out, but I can still say some pretty negative stuff about how this project is ran. If you want to focus on something though, perhaps you should diversify your investments and check my post history. There's plenty of great projects that i'm active in atm.

Edit : In fact i'm still surprised that you people are still obsessing over this at this point. Have you ever considered that maybe if you guys didn't turn every single thread into an obsessive "it exists! it doesn't exist!" thread, then maybe you would have more investors?

If you want investors to come after you get your documentary aired, then perhaps you guys should work on getting a new exchange, stop the childish squabbles on bitcointalk / other social media so you can work on rebuilding this project's reputation and work on making this project a success.

Make sure to always backup your crypto seeds and passphrases friends

~If you see this signature, I hope you have a great day today!~
Fallenkeith75

Activity: 242

Hi Crypto Friends :)

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2020, 09:59:46 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2020, 10:35:42 PM by Fallenkeith75

It wasn't about you per se rather Camerons hypocrisy.

Honestly, i'm actually surprised that Cameron is still bothering really. What I did was I bought a little bit of this project that I can afford to lose, so if it does be a success i'll be happy with it. Considering there's so many projects out there, i'm not sure if there's any point in constantly fudding this one when you can use that time for bounties, meeting new people, expanding your portfolio into other stuff, etc.

I'm not trying to be harsh about this, but every single time I see something related to this project on virtually any medium, there's nothing but arguing. if Cameron and you put in the same amount of time that you do arguing into making this project a success, then this project would probably be a lot better than it is now. I know the tech isn't out yet, and that's fine considering there's a lot of projects that use proprietary tech. But unless you guys can actually promote this project positively across the mediums and avenues that this project have, do you really think people will invest in it when they search Xtrabytes and see all the drama?

I haven't called this project a scam in a long time because I don't believe that it's a scam. I'm not 100% okay with the way things are being done in the project (or how the community is currently), and I think I've expressed that before in some of my posts. But there is the fact that a lot of people put tons of time and effort into this project, and I really do respect that. Yes, I do know that development seems to be slow, but I do hold out hope that one day I can test out the technology for myself and so can the rest of the crypto community.

Make sure to always backup your crypto seeds and passphrases friends

~If you see this signature, I hope you have a great day today!~
Cameron0208

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 04:46:08 AM

Hi, I too would like to know more about the upcoming documentary! When do they plan on airing it and who is the company producing it? Really cool stuff.

It is pretty damn obvious that XBoomerY is a team member’s alt account.

- Newbie account
- 5 posts which are ALL about Xtrabytes
- username formatted the same as another xby team member’s username, XBojack

If you are so concerned about alt accounts why are you not speaking out about the fact that the following accounts were all created by 1 person to fud Xtrabytes (and a few other projects)??

_babyfaced_assassin_
airwarriorr
blackheart92
Bladehardd
bloodborne66
BorzalomSach
BorzalomSXBY
BorzalomXBY
BorzalomXtrabytes
cakerchan
Candi77
ChillMax
Crazy8Balll2
Crazy8Balll
Cryptoyachtclub_
Dabiq22
Dagon66
Dagon80
DJC_1973
DJC-1973
DJC1973
fallenkeith2010
fallenkeith2011
fallenkeith2012
Fallenkeith2019
Fallenkeith75
fallenkeith72
fapnnap
fishyfishfisha
Helpingyuu
Helpingyuuu
IHATEXTRABYTES
Ilostincryptopia
jokuuu
Meruru
meofherethere
Neloc75
Sakura666
XBY_Guy
XBYGainer
XtrabytesCommunity[Bot]

So you chose to state a whataboutism instead of addressing the post...?

They aren’t mutually exclusive. Just because one is bad doesn’t mean the other instances aren’t. Alts are clearly a bad thing and are wrong to use, no matter who is behind them.

The only reason that I even brought it up is because you and the rest of the team do it all the time to anyone with similar account stats to XBoomerY. Yet, you only do it when someone says anything negative about the project. When some newbie account with 1 post makes a positive comment, you don’t say anything at all, and you get defensive when people point it out - like you just did with me. So, you can think all you want that you’re pointing out my hypocrisy, but it’s the other way around - I’m pointing out yours.

I knew you’d say something exactly like what you said. I made the comment to showcase your hypocrisy and you didn’t disappoint. Why is it OK for y’all to point it out when the comments are negative, but it is not ok for other people to do it when the comments are positive?
Cameron0208

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 04:50:41 AM

I have no influence on whether the project is a success or not, but I'm not going to stand idly by while people like Cameron make up stuff about the project and it's team members.

But you are most definitely not a team member... you’re just their guardian angel or what? You seem to care way more about this project than the team does.
Ganjamouse

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 06:48:54 AM

Well well. The project doesn't quite progress but good to see some maturity in here. Oh and please, stay away from corona Boris borz  Wink
XBoomerY

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 01:45:53 PM

What is all of this doxxing non-sense above, and tagging employers? Is this true? Hopefully these are only personal issues between to holders and having nothing to do with the Team.
Sanchoni25

Activity: 96

I accept XBY/XFUEL

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 10:46:03 AM

What is all of this doxxing non-sense above, and tagging employers? Is this true? Hopefully these are only personal issues between to holders and having nothing to do with the Team.

Between one holder(me) and a few long term trolls. Offending tweet deleted. Nothing to do with the team.

Pretty petty considering more important events happening around the world.

Trolls sometimes deserve a taste of their own medicine  Wink Meanwhile the Xtrabytes project is moving forward  Smiley And in a couple of weeks XBY/XFUEL will be flashing up next door in your neighbour's living room!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: