Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:30:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - A NEW ERA BEGINS  (Read 28349 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1720 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
BitcoinPot

Activity: 29
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 08:20:11 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2020, 06:21:08 PM by BitcoinPot

it'll probably go back to below 100 sats pretty soon. Let me ask you this, do you believe the technology will truly solve the crypto trilemma and has a fully functioning product at this point w/ quantum resistance implemented, can do full 10k TPS with decentralization, code agnosticism implemented and most of the other promises already implemented?

Also don't forget that we're in a bear market...

We will see if XBY goes "below 100 sats pretty soon", but in such case I will buy even more. Do not forget the golden rule of trading: do the opposite others do in a market. Especially, buy when you estimate that the value of the asset if much higher that its price.

...this project still has a pretty bad rep (don't forget like 80% of the people who were originally here were banned from discord and XBY socials including reddit and discord), and there's a serious case of censorship still. If  this is a community coin, moderators do need to be leniant and allow open discussion, even if its "negative" or "critical"...

Pretty bad reputation? I am sorry, this is your interpretation... But, bad reputation by who??
By people who enter in the fora saying without proof that Borzalom does not exist??
By people that use multiple profiles and repeat commenting with a sterile manner that there is no technology at all??
Or by people that -even now- deny that PoSign is in patent pending status??!!!
What would you do if you were a moderator?
I am curious to see what they will "invent" against the XTRABYTES PROJECT when the Canadian Intellectual Property Office lists Posign in their registry...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EbenTheva

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 03:43:24 AM

Hello Everyone, Happy New Year!!!
Cameron0208

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 07:27:14 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2020, 11:38:17 PM by Cameron0208

it'll probably go back to below 100 sats pretty soon. Let me ask you this, do you believe the technology will truly solve the crypto trilemma and has a fully functioning product at this point w/ quantum resistance implemented, can do full 10k TPS with decentralization, code agnosticism implemented and most of the other promises already implemented?

Also don't forget that we're in a bear market...

We will see if XBY goes "below 100 sats pretty soon", but in such case I will buy even more. Do not forget the golden rule of trading: do the opposite others do in a market. Especially, buy when you estimate that the value of the asset if much higher that its price.

...this project still has a pretty bad rep (don't forget like 80% of the people who were originally here were banned from discord and XBY socials including reddit and discord), and there's a serious case of censorship still. If  this is a community coin, moderators do need to be leniant and allow open discussion, even if its "negative" or "critical"...

Pretty bad reputation? I am sorry, this is your interpretation... But, bad reputation by who??
By people who enter in the fora saying without proof that Borzalom does not exist??
By people that use multiple profiles and repeat commenting with a sterile manner that there is no technology at all??
Or by people that -even now- deny that PoSign is in patent pending status??!!!
What would you do if you were a moderator?
I am curious to see what they will "invent" against the XTRABYTES PROJECT when the Canadian Intellectual Property Office lists Posign in their registry...

‘Do the opposite of what others do in a market? A golden rule? Now, that’s one I have never heard. Can’t even find anything about that on Google. Just like anything else in life - investing is conditional and depends on a multitude of things. When everyone was buying Amazon at $100, you’d be an idiot to not invest. Conversely, if you bought Sears in the last 5 years (when no one else was), you’d be an idiot to do so. Things aren’t that black and white.

It is hilarious that you’re still touting proving someone’s existence as some milestone. Even funnier is that you completely fail to mention - intentionally, no doubt - all the questions, claims, accusations, etc that are still unanswered, uncontested, are still true, etc. There’s a much longer laundry list of things the team still hasn’t proven whatsoever, such as - where’s that mobile wallet that was scheduled for release February 2019? BTW - there’s STILL no proof of PP status or for what the PP status was granted for. The only source is an Xtrabytes blog post. That’s not proof. Just like the posts they made about working with Grant Thornton aren’t proof and they still haven’t proven that any of it took place. You clearly don’t understand what ‘proof’ is.

Any post about Xtrabytes on r/CC either gets ignored entirely or filled with comments calling it a scam. The same is true on Twitter, where the whole 5 engaged users who aren’t team members are calling it a scam. 4chan is filled with people making fun of Xtrabytes and calling it a scam. To say Xtrabytes doesn’t have a bad reputation is laughable. It’s the joke of the crypto world.
Ilostincryptopia

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 08:58:05 PM

and the tech reveal?
XTRABYTES (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 186
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2020, 09:22:51 PM

We’re now officially patent pending for 3 of the inventions in our PoSign technology. No further details will be given at this time as it is Christmas and NewYears holiday season and everyone on the team, along with everyone in the community, will be and deserves to be taking the time to recharge with family and friends. After Jan 1, 2020 we will begin releasing general information about our technology so the world can truly see what PoSign is all about.
tuanavu

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 02:55:40 AM

Wait and see guys no need to fight in here..scam or real time will tell..
Jimminy321

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 05:53:00 PM

We’re now officially patent pending for 3 of the inventions in our PoSign technology. No further details will be given at this time as it is Christmas and NewYears holiday season and everyone on the team, along with everyone in the community, will be and deserves to be taking the time to recharge with family and friends. After Jan 1, 2020 we will begin releasing general information about our technology so the world can truly see what PoSign is all about.

Its almost January 3rd.

Give them a little time.
Jimminy321

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 04:03:00 PM

Its almost January 3rd.

Give them a little time.

I've waited 2.5 years another week or two won't kill me :tiredface

Kudos to you guys that have been so patient. I hope that it will be worth your wait, you deserve to be rewarded.
btcsnippers

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 08:31:28 AM

So what are the numbers ?
cant wait to see what has been applied for.
It seems more people are Waiting because if that Tiny pump is all that comes from pp thats pretty sad. or  there isnt anyone  just 4 guys with lots of alts?

Also i dont understand the comment "i can wait another 2 weeks"  can you explain why it would take so long to just put up the numbers with links ?
How is that not a 20 second job ?
XTRABYTES (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2020, 03:11:48 PM

We have some exciting news about XFUEL - as it gains another milestone toward greater prominence:

https://blog.xtrabytes.global/exchanges-trading/xfuel-price-indexed-on-coincodex/
Ilostincryptopia

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 03:35:31 PM

if you can't reveal the documents for 18 months then what will you even show to the community
XTRABYTES (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2020, 12:54:24 PM

Ilostincryptopia

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 02:25:40 AM

Why do you delete my and All messages but not DJC73s?
Cameron0208

Activity: 71

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 03:38:15 AM

😂😂😂

Kicking the can further down the line. Again. Surprise, surprise. Still no patent application submissions showing up on any of the online databases. Why is that? The team said it was due to the holidays. People are and have been back at work. Those databases are up to date as of today. So why aren’t Xtrabytes applications showing up?
CCR said that more details would be released in the first week of January. Well, that’s over. Still nothing. 🧐🙄😂

https://blog.xtrabytes.global/xtrabytes/xby-news/xtrabytes-technology-an-education-process/

“we believe that a basic understanding of blockchain technology is required to fully appreciate the differences. Consequently, we’ve opted to teach the XTRABYTES technology to everyone who is interested in learning more about it through an educational process.”

That’s just what I want - to be taught blockchain technology by a team of 40+ people (allegedly) that cant even produce a single worthwhile product - not even a mobile wallet - after nearly 3 years. Btw, we’re coming up on the 1-year anniversary of the mobile wallet being announced. How’s that coming along?

“ Details that reveal critical parts of the XTRABYTES technology (the subject of patents that have not yet been granted, or closed source secrets) will only be available for individuals who can demonstrate a certain level of commitment and are contributing to the project. In addition, they must provide proof of the required skill level. Finally, access to these courses may also require an NDA agreement prior to being received.

Ultimately, our goal is to get the right information to the right individuals. That means enabling individuals to select the area of the technology that best fits their field of interest/expertise. If successful, we believe this will help further compartmentalize certain aspects of our technology, allowing for the creation of highly educated experts in the process.

In order to preserve our competitive edge, we reserve the right to exclude anyone from any of the courses that require an NDA agreement (especially if we believe that the individual is intent on using the knowledge to help advance our competitors). In addition, those enrolled in these high-level courses will also need to actively contribute to the project.”

Anyone taking bets on the likelihood that they’re trying to use other people’s knowledge to develop something? Sure sounds like it.

“Readers can expect this list to expand over time as new components of our technology are revealed:

- Quantum resistance: I’m curious how, considering the team has been exposed as not understanding many different aspects of QR, and how it’s been explained in detail that the methods they’re using will not make Zoltchain QR. (The team seems to believe using the SHA-512 HA will make the system QR. It won’t. SHA-512 is practically unnecessary. If they were really planning for the future and to be QR, they’d use an SHA-3 algorithm.)

- Unlimited transaction throughput: can’t wait to see this, considering last Testnet didn’t even hit close to 1000tps. “That wasn’t even on Zoltchain!” The team exclaims. Ok. So why’d you do it?)

- Guaranteed scalability (That’s a relief! I sure was worried about network congestion, what with the 6 people that use the network and all.)

- Individual, private and functional blockchains: Yes, in the era of blockchain communication and integration, ensuring that Zoltchain is secluded off on an island somewhere is definitely the way to go. Functional? That remains to be seen. In any capacity whatsoever.

- Eco-friendly consensus algorithm: Some would argue that it’s already pretty eco-friendly, given that it runs on hopes and dreams.

- Low-cost network participation: That’s the best part of hopes and dreams - they’re free! If costs are anywhere even near the figures that have been discussed in the past, no one in their right mind would ever develop on the platform.

- Business data applications: Good luck getting companies to use the platform when you’re also working so hard to make it a data silo. The current landscape is all about system integration, communication, and compatibility. No company is going to pay to siphon off a portion of their data in a silo that doesn’t integrate with their current systems. 

The joke of the crypto world just keeps getting funnier.
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 08:35:31 AM

Morning Trolls - The 3 of you were busy last night eh.

If you were in the Discord you would have seen the proof provided that the patents submissions had been filed.

Carry on trolling. Have a nice day.

can you Share that Proof here ?

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
oO_StarDust_Oo

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 09:25:31 AM

Cheesy Cameron at its best, spreading lies right from the first paragraph, and false conclusions afterwards.

CCR said that more details would be released in the first week of January. Well, that’s over. Still nothing. 🧐🙄😂

https://blog.xtrabytes.global/xtrabytes/xby-news/xtrabytes-technology-an-education-process/

They never said that tech will be released in the first week of January, they said after January 1st.

I won't even comment the remaining bullshit you wrote,  for me it's not a surprise why most of your comments get deleted.

Ilostincryptopia

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 10:07:38 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2020, 10:49:49 AM by Ilostincryptopia

Morning Trolls - The 3 of you were busy last night eh.

If you were in the Discord you would have seen the proof provided that the patents submissions had been filed.

Carry on trolling. Have a nice day.

can you Share that Proof here ?

There is no proof on the discord and the discord is a dead circlejerk that excludes anyone who doesn't think like they do
XBY-Guy

Activity: 113

In XBY we trust

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2020, 12:01:28 PM

Cheesy Cameron at its best, spreading lies right from the first paragraph, and false conclusions afterwards.

They never said that tech will be released in the first week of January, they said after January 1st.

I won't even comment the remaining bullshit you wrote,  for me it's not a surprise why most of your comments get deleted.

No details, nothing and he's posting the link to the info. Something wrong with this guy.

XTRABYTES - The Proof Of Signature Blockchain Revolution (https://xtrabytes.global)
Ilostincryptopia

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 12:05:44 PM

And where is the proof that it was filed with objective evidence. If the team is correct, then you can't check for 18 months and not everyone is a blind faith believer with bags that they mortgaged their home for.
XBY-Guy

Activity: 113

In XBY we trust

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2020, 12:23:33 PM

And where is the proof that it was filed with objective evidence. If the team is correct, then you can't check for 18 months and not everyone is a blind faith believer with bags that they mortgaged their home for.

Learn about patenting process, read articles, educate yourself.

As far as I know he did not promised anything regarding patents filing proof but I hope it will be provided and publicly available in the near future.

XTRABYTES - The Proof Of Signature Blockchain Revolution (https://xtrabytes.global)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: