Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:15:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - A NEW ERA BEGINS  (Read 28349 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1720 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Ganjamouse

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 10:28:58 AM

It's all nice and well but let's not forget you paid an "Exchange Manager" for over a year and he couldn't get XBY listed on any exchange Cheesy

Not sure what James did to be honest but Amine was on the job about 3 weeks and managed to sort Probit and got us re-listed on cmc.

A massive improvement.

Very massive indeed, from 0 to 1 Cheesy
More seriously CMC listing has lasted way too long and it's good to be back on it so gj.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
XBoomerY

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 03:23:48 AM

Wow XBY doing very poorly on Probit. Currently down to 86 sats. I don't understand. I hear so many good things from team. The team even hire new Director of Marketing. Maybe i'm missing something, because the price is not coincidence and is always driven by demand and currently there appears to be none here. I still have hope for this coin.
Ganjamouse

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 03:37:19 PM

Wow XBY doing very poorly on Probit. Currently down to 86 sats. I don't understand. I hear so many good things from team. The team even hire new Director of Marketing. Maybe i'm missing something, because the price is not coincidence and is always driven by demand and currently there appears to be none here. I still have hope for this coin.

Lot of words, but lot of things that have been promised years ago and are still  not here.
Remember there are still plenty of patents that need to be pending.
What about a finished version of XCITE? It's been years since XCITE was supposed to be final stage.
What about the IMAGINE campain estimated jor June or july can't remember.

I mean plenty of red flags and the biggest one is the fact that the team believe it's going to be revolutionnary but the volume is still so low. They ain't buying as much as you think.
XBoomerY

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 07:27:00 PM

Lot of words, but lot of things that have been promised years ago and are still  not here.
Remember there are still plenty of patents that need to be pending.
What about a finished version of XCITE? It's been years since XCITE was supposed to be final stage.
What about the IMAGINE campain estimated jor June or july can't remember.

I mean plenty of red flags and the biggest one is the fact that the team believe it's going to be revolutionnary but the volume is still so low. They ain't buying as much as you think.

I'm afraid that I am inclined to agree with you on at least one of your assertions. Have heard that XBY solves the trilema but have seen no evidence. Was I wrong to believe?
XTRABYTES (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 186
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2020, 08:14:13 PM

. https://blog.xtrabytes.global/general-crypto/xtrabytes-documentary-surprise/
XBoomerY

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 08:29:58 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2020, 09:18:27 PM by XBoomerY

I very much enjoyed the new infomercial with Laurence Fishburne, but read recently that about the tehse types of sale pitches that do not deliver in the end. Did XBY pay for this exposure? I was led to believe that hey were approached and included in a documentary. Noyt that they paid for it.

https://www.statnews.com/2019/05/09/celebrity-backed-shows-bold-pitches/

https://gardnernews.com/gardner-spends-27k-for-infomercial-lawrence-fishbourne-to-narrate/

https://behindthesceneslf.com/about/
XTRABYTES (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2020, 02:23:26 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0ifK50F9vg

Cameron0208

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 04:46:43 PM

I very much enjoyed the new infomercial with Laurence Fishburne, but read recently that about the tehse types of sale pitches that do not deliver in the end. Did XBY pay for this exposure? I was led to believe that hey were approached and included in a documentary. Noyt that they paid for it.

https://www.statnews.com/2019/05/09/celebrity-backed-shows-bold-pitches/

https://gardnernews.com/gardner-spends-27k-for-infomercial-lawrence-fishbourne-to-narrate/

https://behindthesceneslf.com/about/

Yes, they had to have paid, and a pretty penny, at that, from what I can tell. Below is the response from CPB (who owns PBS), to the president of another company who was contacted by BtSwLF to be on the show:

Behind the Scenes with Laurence Fishburne

Hello,

I'm contacting CPB to ascertain whether you have ever heard of or aired educational programming entitled "Behind the Scenes with Laurence Fishburne," https://behindthesceneslf.com. I'm asking because we're a small business designing innovative public infrastructure, and we've been contacted by this company (BSLF) and asked to film a segment about our products. They tell us that Public Television airs these segments from time to time. It all sounds legitimate, but they want a lot of money from us up front for production costs, and we want to ensure that they are a legitimate entity before we engage with them -- or send them money.

Can you please tell me if you've heard of this company and if CPB has aired any of their programming?

Thank you, Susan Altenbach President [company] [email] [phone]

Note from CPB: Thank you for contacting the Corporation for Public Broadcasting (CPB). CPB, PBS, and NPR are independent of each other and of the local public television and radio stations across the country. CPB does not produce or distribute programming and each local public broadcasting station makes its own programming choices, as CPB is prohibited from interfering with editorial decisions related to programming on local public television and radio stations. After contacting PBS and NETA, it was determined that Behind the Scenes with Laurence Fishburne is not distributed by or associated with either national public media distributer. Further, public media stations do not engage in commercial advertising for private entities and the Federal Communications Commission regulates the nature and scope of underwriting for noncommercial educational licensees.

You can read it at: https://www.cpb.org/your-feedback

Additionally, Dave previously stated that the Xtrabytes commercial on Fox Biz was broadcast to potentially 84 MILLION viewers. While, yes, the channel does reach 84 million homes the average number of viewers for the time slot the commercial was shown and in June 2020 is just over 200,000. Yes, that’s THOUSAND. Source: https://www.thewrap.com/fox-business-network-lou-dobbs-marks-ratings-win-cnbc/
XBoomerY

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 08:23:51 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2020, 08:34:26 PM by XBoomerY

My understanding from comments made by the team is that they paid a "production fee". They don't have the kind of money needed to pay for advertising on national US TV networks. That would be millions of dollars I suspect.
Anyone following this project knows they don't have those kind of funds.

As for the 80 million potential households, that is across all the channels that the advertisement and documentary will be shown.

I see nothing wrong with paying for exposure, I only thought that a new documentary had been produced regarding crypto and that XBY was approached and asked to be a part of the documentary due to their ground breaking technology. This appears to be a paid for marketing concept paid for by XBY. Obviously I misunderstood what was going on initially and didn't realize that XBY was paying a content company for an infomercial. I hope it gets a lot of exposure and I will try to pay better attention next time so that I understand what is going on. I am still excited for this project.
Cameron0208

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 01:49:39 AM

My understanding from comments made by the team is that they paid a "production fee". They don't have the kind of money needed to pay for advertising on national US TV networks. That would be millions of dollars I suspect.

As for the 80 million potential households, that is across all the channels that the advertisement and documentary will be shown.

I’m just going by Dave’s words, which were, and I quote, “As you know, the Commercial has already aired on Fox Business Network during prime time on two occasions to a potential audience of 84 million homes.“

Even if that were the total potential viewers for the 2 commercials, it would still imply 42 million viewers each time.

Not trying to argue here, especially not over semantics. It just seems pretty disingenuous.
Ganjamouse

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 02:12:01 PM

I’m just going by Dave’s words, which were, and I quote, “As you know, the Commercial has already aired on Fox Business Network during prime time on two occasions to a potential audience of 84 million homes.“

Even if that were the total potential viewers for the 2 commercials, it would still imply 42 million viewers each time.

Not trying to argue here, especially not over semantics. It just seems pretty disingenuous.

But are you surprised by this? Cheesy
Cameron0208

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 06:22:54 PM

Anything to have a pop at Xtrabytes eh.

You guys didn't believe Xtrabytes was going on TV now you are splitting hairs about the potential households/viewers.

I'm now off to stand in an empty room to argue with myself about nothing  Grin Grin Grin

I’d say the difference between saying ~200,000 might have seen something and saying that 84 million people might have seen something isn’t exactly me ‘splitting hairs’. 200,000 is the population of Kapra, India. Ever heard of it? I haven’t. 84,000,000 is the population of Turkey. Ever heard of it? Most have. And that’s the difference in what those numbers represent.

The issue I have with the statement is the same issue I’ve talked about in depth in the past and my biggest issue with the team - their words are often disingenuous, and that’s at best. This is intentional misrepresentation.

Point being, Why lie? The act of being on tv is cool and an accomplishment in and of itself. Why would you then go lie?
XTRABYTES (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2020, 11:01:44 AM

Ganjamouse

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 04:22:53 PM

Amine (Freeman99)Today at 7:26 AM

One month ago, we announced to the community that we listed XBY on the ProBit exchange. The next target was to have enough funds to list XFUEL

As you are all aware XFUEL is extremely important to our environment. It is our development token and the first added token on the XTRABYTES ecosystem. As such, it serves as a way to fund XTRABYTES and encourage project participation. It is also a proof of concept for the PoSign consensus algorithm by running on a lite version of PoSign which doesn't require miners to secure the chain. As a monetary incentive, XFUEL enables the project to pay participants for their time and efforts. Without XFUEL, it would have been impossible to start and build out the XTRABYTES project. XTRABYTES did not conduct an ICO, meaning there was no ICO funding available to compensate project contributors. Development would have been incremental at best.

Unfortunately, the donations received were far from the target to list XFUEL. However, team members have been very generous and as such, we are very pleased to announce that we have officially started the integration and listing process of XFUEL on ProBit. Following the listing, we will contact the aggregation websites (CoinMarketCap, CoinGecko, CoinPaprika…) to have XFUEL properly reflected.

Once again the integration process will take approximately 1 week and we will keep you updated on the process.

Please don’t hesitate to contact me on the chat if you have questions/comments.

Regards
Amine(Freeman99)

What is the daily volume the you (XBY members) expect for XFUEL on Probit?
The demand/offer ratio is completely broken on that one IMO.
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 12:06:06 PM

XFuel is an ‘internal development token’ that the team created ‘out of thin air’ and used as a means of payment for work that was completed. The team promised there would be transparency into the distribution of XFuel, but nothing has come of it. The truth is that we do not know exactly how freely XFuel was distributed, nor do we know how much XFuel each team member holds. Ashley had said that Dave and Borz pay themselves 1 million coins each every 2 weeks, but who knows how much truth there is to that.

Point being, did the team really ‘pay’ thousands of dollars? No, not really. Imagine if any time you needed money, you had the ability to just create some out of thin air. That’s what they did. Is it thousands of dollars? That’s determined by the market. But did they really work for it or did they just ‘wave a wand’ and make it so? We don’t know. There are so many questions surrounding XFuel and its distribution— questions which were promised to be answered, which years later now have not been addressed.

Either way, of course the team paid for it. They need it to be listed on an exchange so that they can sell their stake. I’d imagine most team members have a hefty supply built up that they want to unload on the market in order to get some fiat. It’s in their best interest to get XFuel listed, no matter the cost to do so.

Yeah I agree with the sentiment that they are making it seem like their worked at their day job and invested that money into it instead of them doing that by selling of their Xfuel to finance stuff that seems a lot closer to the truth.
Im not saying their time isnt worth anything but pretending like you invested thousands of your own fiat to make things happen is a little deceptive.
It would be Nice if Xfuel was more transperant and if something needs financing just put a chunk of Xfuel  as compensation for people that are willing to fund with Btc/Fiat instead of selling on the market.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
Ganjamouse

View Profile
August 03, 2020, 10:25:59 AM

Every token is "created out of thin air". Create a token, do an ICO, sell aforementioned token for $.

Stop trying to paint Xtrabytes as criminals because they have created a token and sold some.

EVERY FUCKING PROJECT IN THE WHOLE OF CRYPTO HAS DONE THIS. In fact, if teams didn't create tokens and sell them there would be no crypto industry at all.

These guys are working on a project and are paid in Xfuel. Xfuel therefore is their wage. And at current market rates it is peanuts.

If they sell some Xfuel that is their right - they have earned it fair and square and legally.

If they sold some Xfuel to $ and used that to pay for a listing then that is still coming out of their pockets, whether it started off as Xfuel or not.

The listing was at least 1.5 BTC, so that is nearly $20k OUT OF MONEY THAT THEY HAVE EARNED.

So shut the fuck up.

How do you know it's peanuts?

I think there's confusion when you say "every crypto project did this". Every project created a token and sold it, ok. But XBY created 2. One out of thin air, and a second one to pay for the first one even more out of thin air, with absolutely no transparency. And it's not like the team doesn't know the community would like some transparency of the XFUEL distribution, but hey, after 2 years we got it, it will remain a secret.

Now what image does it reflect when the team pushes for XFUEL listing while nobody really cares about XFUEL, just try an get XTRABYTES listed on other exchanges instead of XFUEL.

After all the promises of these last years you're going to tell me XBY has no funds anymore? What about all the remaining patents then? Should we forget about them?

Oh and Chuggs: "Whilst number of physical viewers cant be calculated - reach to approx 84 Million households potentially."
Using the words "potentially" and "approximately" in the same sentence shows how little this statement should be trusted.
 - Whilst number of physical viewers cant be calculated - reach to 100 households potentially - could also be the case ...

FFS guys cut the bs

Ganjamouse

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 03:34:30 PM

Every token is "created out of thin air". Create a token, do an ICO, sell aforementioned token for $.

Stop trying to paint Xtrabytes as criminals because they have created a token and sold some.

EVERY FUCKING PROJECT IN THE WHOLE OF CRYPTO HAS DONE THIS. In fact, if teams didn't create tokens and sell them there would be no crypto industry at all.

These guys are working on a project and are paid in Xfuel. Xfuel therefore is their wage. And at current market rates it is peanuts.

If they sell some Xfuel that is their right - they have earned it fair and square and legally.

If they sold some Xfuel to $ and used that to pay for a listing then that is still coming out of their pockets, whether it started off as Xfuel or not.

The listing was at least 1.5 BTC, so that is nearly $20k OUT OF MONEY THAT THEY HAVE EARNED.

So shut the fuck up.

How do you know it's peanuts?

I think there's confusion when you say "every crypto project did this". Every project created a token and sold it, ok. But XBY created 2. One out of thin air, and a second one to pay for the first one even more out of thin air, with absolutely no transparency. And it's not like the team doesn't know the community would like some transparency of the XFUEL distribution, but hey, after 2 years we got it, it will remain a secret.

Now what image does it reflect when the team pushes for XFUEL listing while nobody really cares about XFUEL, just try an get XTRABYTES listed on other exchanges instead of XFUEL.

After all the promises of these last years you're going to tell me XBY has no funds anymore? What about all the remaining patents then? Should we forget about them?

Oh and Chuggs: "Whilst number of physical viewers cant be calculated - reach to approx 84 Million households potentially."
Using the words "potentially" and "approximately" in the same sentence shows how little this statement should be trusted.
 - Whilst number of physical viewers cant be calculated - reach to 100 households potentially - could also be the case ...

FFS guys cut the bs

"How do I know it's peanuts" - Is that a trick question or are you just thick. The price is 0.0017 cent.

1 million XFuel is $1700.

They are spending approximately 10 million Xfuel per month. You can check this on the block explorer (block explorers are TRANSPARENT).

So that is $17,000 per month divided by 50 people. $17,000/50=$340

I think we can all agree that an average earnings for the team at $340 per month is PEANUTS

As for the tokens created - XBY was sold for 1 sat when BTC was $1000. So $6500 in total. MUCH WOW. Xtrabytes LTD are so rich with $6500

Xtrabytes Ltd receives no money from Xfuel, it gives Xfuel to team members for payment for work completed. And some is used for giveaways.

You know all this already as you have been following/trolling the project for 2 years now. But there it is again for you.

Also your comment "Now what image does it reflect when the team pushes for XFUEL listing while nobody really cares about XFUEL, just try an get XTRABYTES listed on other exchanges instead of XFUEL". XBY was listed on Waves, Crex and Probit BEFORE Xfuel. If they cared more about Xfuel they would have got that listed first now wouldn't they.

You're right on the maths, I didn't take the effort to do it, but I don't understand why we have to stress out so often that the team isn't paid much, and puts a lot of work etc etc. 340$ a month at this rate, knowing that the team has been shilling this coin pretty hard for 2 years, especially Dave, by saying it will be N°1 crypto etc, they expect it to hit AT LEAST 1$ in the next few years, so this means a 34000 wage ... not our fault it didn't go as they hoped with the shilling.
Ganjamouse

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 06:13:26 AM

Honestly, I wish the one or two people on the team who do the shilling (and talking price) wouldn't. At least not until they have something shill worthy to show.

But it's crypto and shilling is part of the game.

Agree, and so is the risk factor. People who work for the project take a risk. (small because they so hardly believe the project is going to revolutionize the cryptosphere).
Their risk hasn't paid so no pitty for them, that's what I meant.

Next to that, kuddo's to those who do it for the challenge rather than for the money 
XTRABYTES (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2020, 04:19:10 PM

https://blog.xtrabytes.global/exchanges-trading/probit-exchange-lists-xfuel/[/size]

Ganjamouse

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 05:50:05 AM

Just curious as to why you guys are promoting the exchange halfway through the article?
To make it seem like this is a great achievement on a great exchange?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: