Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:34:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - A NEW ERA BEGINS  (Read 28349 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1720 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Jimminy321

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 04:10:55 PM

(96 posts by 9 users deleted.)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alligothismullah

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 04:19:23 PM

(96 posts by 9 users deleted.)

Why are so many posts deleted?

thanks
XTRABYTES (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 186
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 05:59:03 PM

Moderation of the thread.
XTRABYTES (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 06:48:29 PM

Wow, they're still running this same scam? Two years later and still promising the same. smfh...

Please enlighten us with some substance and proof of your accusations? You cannot just say this... you need to give the crypto world proof of what we have not done and why we are a scam. Its very important for you and your friends and your fake accounts to ensure you warn people and do a good job... Why? Because we continue to prove ourselves and you need to work harder to scare people away from what is happening at XTRABYTES.

So, go ahead and post your facts. Then we will post ours.

On that note: anyone interested in testing our our BETA version of the XCITE mobile wallet, please join our Discord at https://discord.gg/2cUC6D

Whats different and whats new?

We are testing a lightweight mobile wallet that does not need a connection to our blockchains, it has multiple currency capability, no wallet.dat is required, no syncing required, no change address issues because change address does not exist in our wallet and its fully secure with ease of use included.

Come check us out - this is just the beginning of what is coming at XTRABYTES and our Blockchain evolution.

I posted the facts, and I provided sources - screenshots, pictures, links, etc. 3 separate times and my posts were deleted. EVERYONE, DO NOT TRUST THIS PROJECT!

You are not posting facts, you are posting fabrications, incessantly all over various forums. Here this behaviour will not be allowed. XTRABYTES is on the road to proving itself day by day. You and your friends will not stop the world from learning the real facts about XTRABYTES as they emerge.
alligothismullah

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 06:51:31 PM

Wow, they're still running this same scam? Two years later and still promising the same. smfh...

Please enlighten us with some substance and proof of your accusations? You cannot just say this... you need to give the crypto world proof of what we have not done and why we are a scam. Its very important for you and your friends and your fake accounts to ensure you warn people and do a good job... Why? Because we continue to prove ourselves and you need to work harder to scare people away from what is happening at XTRABYTES.

On that note: anyone interested in testing our our BETA version of the XCITE mobile wallet, please join our Discord at https://discord.gg/2cUC6D

We are testing a lightweight mobile wallet that does not need a connection to our blockchains, it has multiple currency capability, no wallet.dat is required, no syncing required, no change address issues because change address does not exist in our wallet and its fully secure with ease of use included.

Come check us out - this is just the beginning of what is coming at XTRABYTES and our Blockchain evolution.

I posted the facts, and I provided sources - screenshots, pictures, links, etc. 3 separate times and my posts were deleted. EVERYONE, DO NOT TRUST THIS PROJECT!

You are not posting facts, you are posting fabrications, incessantly all over various forums. Here this behaviour will not be allowed. XTRABYTES is on the road to proving itself day by day. You and your friends will not stop the world from learning the real facts about XTRABYTES as they emerge.

I don't wanna rock the boat, but why do you guys delete so much stuff? If all the stuff they say isn't true why be afraid of it? I say bring the FUD and watch this project dispel the claims. is healthier I think

thanks
XTRABYTES (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 06:55:52 PM

I don't wanna rock the boat, but why do you guys delete so much stuff? If all the stuff they say isn't true why be afraid of it? I say bring the FUD and watch this project dispel the claims. is healthier I think

thanks

Because they fill the thread with lies and do it over and over again. This causes a situation where the thread become polluted with repetitive lies and its not a good user experience. These actions are from a small group of individuals who are trying to destroy the project. They do the same thing on Reddit and elsewhere. We will dispel the claims.
alligothismullah

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 07:03:26 PM

thanks

Because they fill the thread with lies and do it over and over again. This causes a situation where the thread become polluted with repetitive lies and its not a good user experience. These actions are from a small group of individuals who are trying to destroy the project. They do the same thing on Reddit and elsewhere. We will dispel the claims.

oh I see.
CCRevolution

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 07:48:03 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2019, 08:18:27 PM by CCRevolution

That is a lot of folks to quit. Why did they leave? Interesting project. Sure seems to bring out some emotions of people.

This is just another exaggerated smoke show by the people trying to stop our project. But lets take a look at this:

1. In the beginning, I recall that we had about 26 people who were volunteering their time, trying to help the project get started. We started XTRABYTES officially on April 7th, 2017 and after a couple months, we were in around that amount of people. It is not fair to say these people "quit" in the context being suggested. Most of them moved on to other projects that had ICO funding (which we never had) so that they could earn money, rather than invest their spare time on a project that could not put food on the table for them. However, we did end up with some very good people out of that group of 26, who are still with us today and doing fantastic work.

2. If we are referring to the old board, that group fell apart because they were trying to push the project into the hands of venture capitalists and that was not the vision we had for XTRABYTES as a community corporation. So, they got refused and we pushed forward with our XFUEL option (which is also why there are so many attacks against XFUEL from; you guessed it, some of the same people). The bottom line was that we wanted the contributors and the community to have a chance to own the project. Even so, not everyone from the board walked away and are still with us today.

3. After we released our financing solution, called XFUEL, the progress of the company began to take shape and expansion began. From the people who have worked with us since October of 2017 (XFUEL release) there have been some who simply did not align with our visions in one way or another. This is not unlike any other company in the world. Cycling through people to find the right ones that can be trusted, who do the jobs properly and who also believe in and agree with the vision of the company is a critically important aspect of building a large business in any field.

What you are seeing in these various posts from the detractors and FUD brigade has nothing to do with emotions. We have had people attacking this project right from the time we created the very first ANN and these attacks will continue. It never stopped us before and it certainly will not stop us now. So, it's up to those of you interested in this project to do your own due diligence. We are happy to answer any legitimate questions.

My suggestion if you are interested to learn more is to join us in Discord and get involved with the beta testing of our new mobile wallet. We have some very interesting technology in there that comes from Borzalom in the backend and the work on the front end is from several members of our development team. They have done some excellent work. Come check it out for yourself!!

https://discord.gg/2cUC6D
CCRevolution

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 07:53:07 PM

Gratz to all new and promoted team members

Thank you, on behalf of the guys!
CCRevolution

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 08:05:49 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2019, 08:17:06 PM by CCRevolution

That is a lot of folks to quit. Why did they leave? Interesting project. Sure seems to bring out some emotions of people.

This is just another exaggerated smoke show by the people trying to stop our project. But lets take a look at this:

1. In the beginning, I recall that we had about 26 people who were volunteering their time, trying to help the project get started. We started XTRABYTES officially on April 7th, 2017 and after a couple months, we were in around that amount of people. It is not fair to say these people "quit" in the context being suggested. Most of them moved on to other projects that had ICO funding (which we never had) so that they could earn money, rather than invest their spare time on a project that could not put food on the table for them. However, we did end up with some very good people out of that group of 26, who are still with us today and doing fantastic work.

2. If we are referring to the old board, that group fell apart because they were trying to push the project into the hands of venture capitalists and that was not the vision we had for XTRABYTES as a community corporation. So, they got refused and we pushed forward with our XFUEL option (which is also why there are so many attacks against XFUEL from; you guessed it, some of the same people). The bottom line was that we wanted the contributors and the community to have a chance to own the project. Even so, not everyone from the board walked away and are still with us today.

3. After we released our financing solution, called XFUEL, the progress of the company began to take shape and expansion began. From the people who have worked with us since October of 2017 (XFUEL release) there have been some who simply did not align with our visions in one way or another. This is not unlike any other company in the world. Cycling through people to find the right ones that can be trusted, who do the jobs properly and who also believe in and agree with the vision of the company is a critically important aspect of building a large business in any field.

What you are seeing in these various posts from the detractors and FUD brigade has nothing to do with emotions. We have had people attacking this project right from the time we created the very first ANN and these attacks will continue. It never stopped us before and it certainly will not stop us now. So, it's up to those of you interested in this project to do your own due diligence. We are happy to answer any legitimate questions.

My suggestion if you are interested to learn more is to join us in Discord and get involved with the beta testing of our new mobile wallet. We have some very interesting technology in there that comes from Borzalom in the backend and the work on the front end is from several members of our development team. They have done some excellent work. Come check it out for yourself!!

https://discord.gg/2cUC6D

If someone joins your discord and doesn't try to suck dick they get banned. The original board quit because of you. Just like your CEO/COO did. How much money have you lost so far CCR? Still glad you got rid of Dirk, even though he was trying to help you? I know this will be deleted but just remember you are nothing and have always been nothing. You will never be anything more than a creepy scammer from bumfuck Ontario where you scammed your friends and family. Shame on you and that deaf mute you have locked up in your basement. How many bills you got piling up? Better sell some more migpro and vitamins.

This is a classic. Thanks for showing the world the kind of people we are dealing with.

fapnnap

Activity: 349
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 08:48:30 PM

hi CCR, big fan, gib moar drama
jharjack

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 04:11:08 AM

Looking forward to see the tech.

there is no tech you dumb bitch
KeeperOfCoins

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 04:14:25 AM

You had the opportunity to present your facts. Instead, you throw insults and post spam with your multiple fake accounts that all have been registered around the same time. I will leave this post so people can see how pitiful you are. The rest of your toxic content gets deleted, no matter how often you repost it.

You spend several hours each week to attack a project even though you claim that you don't hold any of its coins anymore. Why don't you just move on then? Apparently, you have an own agenda. Whatever that is, you won't trick people into believing your selfish lies.

You should also start improving your research. The execs wanted to turn XTRABYTES Ltd. into a software company. The founders, however, have a different idea for the project, in which the coin of the platform is the main focus. In every company, you have people that come and leave because of disagreements but you make mountains out of molehills because it fits your propaganda to manipulate people.
jharjack

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 04:54:11 AM

You had the opportunity to present your facts. Instead, you throw insults and post spam with your multiple fake accounts that all have been registered around the same time. I will leave this post so people can see how pitiful you are. The rest of your toxic content gets deleted, no matter how often you repost it.

You spend several hours each week to attack a project even though you claim that you don't hold any of its coins anymore. Why don't you just move on then? Apparently, you have an own agenda. Whatever that is, you won't trick people into believing your selfish lies.

You should also start improving your research. The execs wanted to turn XTRABYTES Ltd. into a software company. The founders, however, have a different idea for the project, in which the coin of the platform is the main focus. In every company, you have people that come and leave because of disagreements but you make mountains out of molehills because it fits your propaganda to manipulate people.

you know i just noticed, you created your account recently as well. they have you on troll patrol duty? lmao. what a basic bitch. they got you chasing down folks for a few worthless xfuel so that maybe someday you'll have not wasted all your time? kek. sooo much goodness in this.
KeeperOfCoins

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 05:33:08 AM

you know i just noticed, you created your account recently as well. they have you on troll patrol duty? lmao. what a basic bitch. they got you chasing down folks for a few worthless xfuel so that maybe someday you'll have not wasted all your time? kek. sooo much goodness in this.

You think December 2017 is recent? Your comment is evidence of incapacity. Thanks for proving it once again.
doucie1

Activity: 217

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 09:23:47 PM

I see all the same Fudders are out in force here as well.

They really are mentally unhinged.

XTRABYTES (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 11:16:08 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2019, 11:34:45 AM by XTRABYTES

We have an ongoing FUD campaign from what appears to be the same individuals who also attack on Reddit (and elsewhere) and have been attacking the XTRABYTES project and/or its founders for well over a year. Some attacks even date back to the beginning of the project.

Be aware, do your own due diligence, join our Discord at https://discord.xtrabytes.global and learn the truth about what is happening.

When you arrive, ask about Beta Testing our XCITE Mobile Wallet.

XTRABYTES (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 11:31:05 PM

Also, for our new readers: we do apologize for the fact that we must continue to delete the spam messages from these individuals. The result of this is that our deleted post count continues to rise. This is clearly one of their tactics since they like to talk about lack of transparency and will most certainly begin to highlight the growing tally of deleted posts by a certain amount of users. We cannot help this because we will not tolerate spam and misinformation which can lead to our readers being subjected to information that is not useful for their decision making process.

This project is totally unique. There is no other story like ours in the entire crypto space.

Stick around - learn the truth and when we start releasing our patents and technology you will already be knowledgeable.
XTRABYTES (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 12:04:48 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2019, 08:29:11 PM by XTRABYTES

TEASER ALERT:
From the XTRABYTES Development Team

Features already available with Beta Version 0.3:
Lightweight / No syncing required / No wallet.dat files / No change addresses / Fully functional live transactions on both XBY and XFUEL blockchains / Monitor (currently view only) BTC and ETH addresses / No local copy of blockchain(s) required / Keys not exposed to anyone / Account based / Log in from any device / Access to all addresses, securely, in one place / Store wallet keys locally or in account / Create new wallets / Import existing wallets / More to come...

After beta testing, our XCITE Mobile wallet application will be available on both: GooglePlay and the AppStore.
Apple Testflight and Android APK are currently available for our beta versions.
Version 0.3 scheduled for release today.

JOIN US!! Check it out for yourself.

For more information about XTRABYTES, please visit: http://xtrabytes.global
To go directly to our Discord, please visit: https://discord.xtrabytes.global/

OR

Register directly at our XTRABYTES Testnet Application through the form below:
https://goo.gl/forms/oRodfbiIgrW6r70y1

BitcoinPot

Activity: 29
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 01:14:43 PM

I am not new in crypto space and I never saw before something like XTRABYTES is offering.
For non believers, I would like to state that I am glad being a beta tester of the XCITE wallet.
Here is my tweet, 9 days old, of EXCITE beta v0.2.
https://twitter.com/ntsili/status/1124421099767443456

This tweet has been viewed more that 5k times and shows XCITE wallet working flawlessly and lighting fast.
Please check it before you FUD. Things have evolved a lot before last time you heard here of the XTRABYTES project.
Try to be better informed, check the discord channel (https://discord.xtrabytes.global/) and try XCITE beta.

Today comes the EXCITE beta v0.3 and soon you will find XCITE in AppStore and in GooglePlay.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Prepare for the earthquake. You were informed. #XTRABYTES #XBY #Crypto

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: