Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:48:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - A NEW ERA BEGINS  (Read 28349 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1720 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Jimminy321

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 04:14:38 PM

...Sabih!!

Why are you not at school?? The principal called me multiply times last weeks where you are. Unacceptable!

So here you are all that time, wasting your time and playing a idiot, damned Sabih! Father will be SO pissed when you get home! You will be grounded, and we will take your Xbox and your laptop and your phone for a few weeks.
I want to see you at home like NOW Sabih!

PS: And Sabih, don't forget your appointment on 15:00 with your psychiatrist. You need to pick that up also again....or do you want to be at the closed psychiatry department again, no right?

See you at home,
Mom.

Another CCR alt... This is your petty leader. XBY is done. They missed the boat. Going for patent pending was a colossal miscalculation that cost the project over 2 years time. In the crypto space, that is way too long. It doesn't matter what the technology is, there is no way that it remains "cutting edge" as to still be ahead of the other projects with development teams etc.. 2 years later. Sorry, but Borz is no wizard. Even if you do announce patent pending, CCR will never release any of the code that makes up the backbone, because he knows it will expose just another ordinary blockchain. No one will buy XBY unless the code is released that can verify it is "revolutionary". Again, CCR will never do this because he knows that it isn't, and this would only expose his snake oil.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CCRevolution

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 04:35:09 PM

...Sabih!!

Why are you not at school?? The principal called me multiply times last weeks where you are. Unacceptable!

So here you are all that time, wasting your time and playing a idiot, damned Sabih! Father will be SO pissed when you get home! You will be grounded, and we will take your Xbox and your laptop and your phone for a few weeks.

PS: And Sabih, don't forget your appointment on 15:00 with your psychiatrist. You need to pick that up also again....or do you want to be at the closed psychiatry department again, no right?

See you at home,
Mom.

Another CCR alt... This is your petty leader. XBY is done. They missed the boat. Going for patent pending was a colossal miscalculation that cost the project over 2 years time. In the crypto space, that is way too long. It doesn't matter what the technology is, there is no way that it remains "cutting edge" as to still be ahead of the other projects with development teams etc.. 2 years later. Sorry, but Borz is no wizard. Even if you do announce patent pending, CCR will never release any of the code that makes up the backbone, because he knows it will expose just another ordinary blockchain. No one will buy XBY unless the code is released that can verify it is "revolutionary". Again, CCR will never do this because he knows that it isn't, and this would only expose his snake oil.

Sorry, I do not have time for alts. Busy enough as it is... But hey, listen up Curtis; you and the rest of the old board lost your chance to lead the project and you are all making big mistakes as you continue to bring your salty attitudes, lies and smart remarks to this forum and our Discord.

XTRABYTES (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 186
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 04:37:09 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2019, 04:48:19 PM by XTRABYTES

Jimminy
  How did you get so smart that you can predict "that no on will", "There is no way it is cutting edge","CCR will never"," Just an ordinary" and"no one will buy" with out you being involved in the project and you having seen the tech.? So then you are just FUD. That I am certain you do know.
xtroleum

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 04:39:11 PM

...Sabih!!

See you at home,
Mom.

Sorry, I do not have time for alts. Busy enough as it is... But hey, listen up Curtis; you and the rest of the old board lost your chance to lead the project and you are all making big mistakes as you continue to bring your salty attitudes, lies and smart remarks to this forum and our Discord.

Interesting. Typically this type of behavior stems from either a personal or professional connection. I was lost as to why a small set of individuals would persist with this type of campaign. Now it makes senses. These are not random people, but individuals with a history with this project - whether it be personal or professional.
CCRevolution

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 04:44:43 PM

...Sabih!!

See you at home,
Mom.

Interesting. Typically this type of behavior stems from either a personal or professional connection. I was lost as to why a small set of individuals would persist with this type of campaign. Now it makes senses. These are not random people, but individuals with a history with this project - whether it be personal or professional.

Yes and there are at least 4 old board members posting negativity about the project for several months. Then there are the actual trolls also...

xtroleum

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 04:58:29 PM

...Sabih!!

See you at home,
Mom.

Yes and there are at least 4 old board members posting negativity about the project for several months. Then there are the actual trolls also...

Got it. Makes sense now.
Jokuuu

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 07:32:32 PM

https://medium.com/@bdratings/xtrabytes-update-ii-scam-4492816fba91

Can you contact the author of this article @CCRevolution. I don't think alot of the stuff listed in this review is true
CCRevolution

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 09:08:00 PM

Can you contact the author of this article @CCRevolution. I don't think alot of the stuff listed in this review is true

We will contact the author when the time is right. Indeed there are many inaccuracies but there is no point trying to convince him at this stage.

Thank you and welcome to XTRABYTES!

EbenTheva

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 04:20:38 AM

Jimminy
  How did you get so smart that you can predict "that no on will", "There is no way it is cutting edge","CCR will never"," Just an ordinary" and"no one will buy" with out you being involved in the project and you having seen the tech.? So then you are just FUD. That I am certain you do know.

Just to let you know that I will buy more XBY and I did just recently.. There goes the "No one will buy" claim..

I have complete trust on the team and CCR to deliver on the promise and even if it takes a few more weeks, it does not hurt. As CCR said, it has to be done properly and I agree.

KeeperOfCoins

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 08:15:38 AM

Sabih, if I were in your spot, I would mind my own business.  I understand that the anger about your financial loss in cryptocurrencies must be unbearable and it surely was another setback given that your own taxi company was already a huge failure. But instead of blaming XTRABYTES for your crisis, you should take responsibility for your own decisions. Scapegoating means that you are dishonest to yourself and to really evolve and fulfil yourself, you have to get rid of this character trait.

You avoid all of our offers to reason with you. Why do you not step out of your shadow and have an open conversation with us? Weeks ago, I offered you to meet me in Germany to discuss your concerns given that you're obsessed with accusing the team of fraud. Apparently, you don't want to find common ground because you ignored my proposal and continued with your spamming spree. Your self-righteousness is so pronounced that you do not even notice that your irrational and immature behaviour discredits you.

No matter how many times you post your spam, the team will always be one step ahead of you and delete it. If you want to have a discussion with us, then behave according to your age and prove some sanity.

MarcusRG
oO_StarDust_Oo

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 10:12:53 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2019, 10:24:35 AM by oO_StarDust_Oo

This Sabih member is really behaving very strange.

EDIT: OK, now I see what he's doing! He's manipulating 100%!!!
xtroleum

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 01:32:08 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2019, 02:06:47 PM by xtroleum

I just discovered another project that started their patent journey in 2017 - only to have it just pending this month. Now this is just one example, but one that shows that anything worth it weight takes time.

Line that timeline with XBY and maybe we're not that far off in terms of time spent.
Jokuuu

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 05:41:07 PM

https://blog.xtrabytes.global/general-crypto/exchanges-information-disclosed/

Do you guys know what the next exchange plans are?
doucie1

Activity: 217

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 06:19:14 PM

I just discovered another project that started their patent journey in 2017 - only to have it just pending this month. Now this is just one example, but one that shows that anything worth it weight takes time.

Line that timeline with XBY and maybe we're not that far off in terms of time spent.

The fact that so many projects are going for patents now also helps to validate Xtrabytes approach.
CCRevolution

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 07:10:29 PM

My post was deleted...

Yes, we delete every spam post you make... figure it out.

So far, our count for you is in the 700 to 800 range, but who's counting??

xtroleum

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 07:20:16 PM

My post was deleted...

Yes, we delete every spam post you make... figure it out.

So far, our count for you is in the 700 to 800 range, but who's counting??

http://files.xtrabytes.global/bitcointalk/XCITE.png

I say let's make a game out of it. If we hit 1000k deletes for Sabih we do something special for the community.
doucie1

Activity: 217

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 08:53:13 PM

You really do need help Sabih.
You have a mental illness
CCRevolution

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 10:29:12 PM

is a scam bois
Why the new alt? Why not just use your Crazy8balll account?

CCRevolution

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 10:39:24 PM

it's all true lol. how do you know a scam when you see one.

Another ex XTRABYTES board guy, flexing his muscle... manipulating everyone away from the deal they had the chance to steer but lost.

alligothismullah

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 11:20:02 PM

it's all true lol. how do you know a scam when you see one.

Another ex XTRABYTES board guy, flexing his muscle... manipulating everyone away from the deal they had the chance to steer but lost.

manipulating dave? I am trying to stop people from getting rekt by your inexperience and lies. chance to steer? no one on the board could have had a chance to steer because your dumb ass constantly vetoed our ideas and then you tried to implement whatever MLM tactics you knew, which of course failed. I am doing penance now for making as much money as I did with XBY. I feel guilty, so I try to help others not get scammed by you and the deaf mute tard.

how many fish have you caught recently and please tell us an elephant story you cringe boomer fuck.

Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: