Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:08:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - A NEW ERA BEGINS  (Read 28347 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1720 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
fapnnap

Activity: 349
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 11:53:58 PM

tbf, CCR you did promise that the patents would be "soon", but it has been 2 years. im not gonna be as mean as that other guy...but yeah.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CCRevolution

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 01:06:01 AM

You're a con artist, Bergsma. Your past speaks volumes, no need for me to prove anything. You have also proven yourself as completely inept and an utter failure in the crypto-space. As reflected in XBY and all of its misdirection and poor decision making.

I see, so personal attacks. Unfounded at that. Thank you!

Facts:

The Bitmox project was a failure that I fell into. I was losing my BTC and my desire to help resurrect the project lead me to Borzalom in February of 2017, who had also fell into the project and was subsequently looking for someone to help him get all the investor funds back by restarting the abandoned project. Together, along with the small team we built until that point, we took the project from 1 to over 5000 satoshis in less than 8 months. Countless people made very serious profits thanks to the efforts of everyone involved.  

I didn't sell out and I can assure you that any "con man" would have. I could have been very VERY wealthy and avoided all the personal attacks. So, why didn’t I sell?? Two reasons: 1. Because I am dedicated to the long term success and protection of the project Borzalom is bringing to crypto and I value my partnership/friendship with him. 2. The information I have from Borzalom regarding XTRABYTES tells me that were were not even close to what XTRABYTES will become.

As for MLM:

MLM is not illegal and you are attacking millions of stay at home Moms, Dads and Grandparents (also, retirees trying to shore up their reduced incomes) by attacking me. I will back them up any day if they are legit MLM and not running with the pyramid crews. Anyone who actually knows about MLM can tell you that long before crypto, MLM was coined as "the great equalizer" because anyone who dedicated themselves to a good company and was not afraid to step out of their comfort zone and actually talk about their exceptional products, could earn very VERY serious money from the comfort of their home.

As far as I am concerned MLM and crypto are not so far removed from each other. They are both fringe activities in the grand scheme of things and I think people would be better served to embrace "freedom of where to earn money" in this extremely challenging world, rather than attacking one or the other (because it goes both ways due to lack of understanding on both sides). This is also why I did not want to be identified. I was well aware that the crypto community does not appreciate MLM and it would have made an already daunting task much more challenging and perhaps impossible in our most vulnerable time. But today, my MLM career will not stop this project. We are almost there... If anything, my MLM experience and the skills I have learned are going to once again make the difference. Promo time is upon us again, ladies and gentlemen!

The mission statement I wrote when I was in my 5th year of MLM was in regard to "helping people achieve financial freedom and time freedom from the comfort of their homes". I did this successfully with many people and crypto was the next evolution of that process for me, once I saw the doorway. I live for this... the feeling I have inside when someone thanks me for helping them is one of the main things that drives me and I know this is going to continue to come with what we are doing here at XTRABYTES. Appreciation has already been shared many times and I thank everyone who has taken the time to reach out to me in this regard.

I am very proud of my past career in MLM. Multi Level Marketing is not illegal where I come from. But I certainly had no idea that I would end up in this position after my first 4 years of crypto and I can assure you that I am far beyond excited for our next 4 years.

So, where is XTRABYTES right now?

Since January of 2018 we have basically been in a cocoon. We had no idea what challenges were ahead of us and just like how the project started, we have had to adjust to the conditions thrown at us as each day, week and month passed. We are working on: patenting our technology (patent pending for the first 3 applications for POSIGN are not far off), protecting our trademarks, building our team (while also finding the right people) and developing the front end interfaces. These front end projects are starting to be shown now.

When patent pending comes and we start to reveal our tech, it is going to be a time of massive satisfaction. In the mean time, we will be doing our best to ensure that people are properly informed with regard to what XTRABYTES is really all about. Life is about choices and we choose to continue working towards all our goals.

“No force on earth can stop an idea whose time has come”

― Victor Hugo

CCRevolution

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 01:07:15 AM

You're a con artist, Bergsma. Your past speaks volumes, no need for me to prove anything. You have also proven yourself as completely inept and an utter failure in the crypto-space. As reflected in XBY and all of its misdirection and poor decision making.

I see, so personal attacks. Unfounded at that. Thank you!

Hello, Dave Bergsma. it's Jack. I cannot believe you are still keeping this scam alive bro! Congrats! Sign hello to zoltan for me as well if he isn't busy with a new DEX to play around on. Ok, down to business.

Of course you are a con artist dude. It's been over 2 years and there is no white paper, no patents, no partnerships, no real exchanges, no volume, no tech, no community and most importantly no real developers. Borzalom/Zoltan is completely incapable of delivering anything as we well know by this time.

If anyone reading this is curious, so far around 50ish team members have quit XBY and even the most recent CEO/COO quit because the lead developer and founders cannot deliver anything they promise and continually get in the way of people who know what they are doing. They try insider trading with their 'utility' token that is useless, ask the community for donations because they can raise no money to pay for patent lawyers, and have yet to deliver anything on time.

If you are sane and dont like being scammed, stay away from this project with a wide wide margin. I was there from the 2nd week when it started and we all knew within a few months Dave and Borzalom (founders) were liars and complete frauds.

You will be proven wrong.

eastward22

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 01:10:21 AM

You're right. I agree. I said two words about team incompetence in their discordapp and kicked me out of the discordapp.
Jimminy321

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 01:24:25 AM

I sense a bunch of deletes coming our way...
eastward22

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 01:37:54 AM

good
CCRevolution

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 01:43:53 AM

Wow, they're still running this same scam? Two years later and still promising the same. smfh...

Please enlighten us with some substance and proof of your accusations? You cannot just say this... you need to give the crypto world proof of what we have not done and why we are a scam. Its very important for you and your friends and your fake accounts to ensure you warn people and do a good job... Why? Because we continue to prove ourselves and you need to work harder to scare people away from what is happening at XTRABYTES.

So, go ahead and post your facts. Then we will post ours.

On that note: anyone interested in testing our our BETA version of the XCITE mobile wallet, please join our Discord at https://discord.gg/2cUC6D

Whats different and whats new?

We are testing a lightweight mobile wallet that does not need a connection to our blockchains, it has multiple currency capability, no wallet.dat is required, no syncing required, no change address issues because change address does not exist in our wallet and its fully secure with ease of use included.

Come check us out - this is just the beginning of what is coming at XTRABYTES and our Blockchain evolution.

hey dave, why do you create a new XBY bitcointalk thread every 6 months or so? Is it because you don't want people to know the history of this scam and so you have to just keep reinventing it over and over again? You'd think that a project so revolutionary would want a record of its entire history, no? also, i see your grammar ability is still that of a 5th grader. When you learn how to capitalize correctly? Maybe get one of your new team members to go over basic grammar with you.

Here are some facts while I am at it:
1. no white paper
2. no community anymore
3. no technology
4. no real developers producing real results
5. 2 internal 'utility' tokens completely controlled by the two founders
6. no audit of XFUEL distribution
7. Founders hold at least 40% of entire XBY circulating supply
8. Founders hold the entire supply of XFUEL
9. Lead developer has delivered no technology of his own
10. Lead developer coded himself out of the community donation fund because he didnt know what he was doing

those are some of my facts, what are yours??

As I said, you will be proven wrong. These are not facts, they are attacks.

1. Whitepaper for what? We are patenting our tech...
2. Yes, we have banned all the people who continue to cause problems (you and all your alts included) and this will not change. This does not mean there is no community, it just means the loud minority of detractors are no longer causing problems for the silent majority of hodlers who are waiting patiently as we work through various development challenges.
3. No tech yet... but its coming.
4. See number 4 and readers should be well informed by now that you are simply attacking.
5. Our model is not finalized.
6. The XFUEL blockchain is full transparency
7. Thats very funny.
8. Yes, this has been the case from the beginning and it gets released to the contributors for their efforts as required by the accounting department. Remember - no ICO and no venture capitalists wanted?
9. When he does, people listening to you are going to regret that decision.
10. Good Lord, remember this one folks...

Oh, and why the new BitcoinTalk thread? Well, its actually been about 14 months since we closed the last one, after we decided not to bother wasting our time with people spamming the thread at a time when there was nothing much to say since we were not in a promotional cycle. On top of this, we wanted to create a thread that was not moderated by me alone. So, now we have our entire moderation team available so that we can delete the ridiculous spam posts that attackers will post on here to disrupt the worthwhile information we are posting as a project. Such as the latest news and information as we cycle back into promotional times with many releases coming as we continue to move forward.

Anyone looking for history is always encouraged to visit our other threads. Its very easy... just go to my personal posts and you can go right to the VERY beginning!

Carry on Jack. Your attacks of the last 19 months will soon fall on deaf ears!

CCRevolution

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 02:00:15 AM

Wow, they're still running this same scam? Two years later and still promising the same. smfh...

Please enlighten us with some substance and proof of your accusations? You cannot just say this... you need to give the crypto world proof of what we have not done and why we are a scam. Its very important for you and your friends and your fake accounts to ensure you warn people and do a good job... Why? Because we continue to prove ourselves and you need to work harder to scare people away from what is happening at XTRABYTES.

On that note: anyone interested in testing our our BETA version of the XCITE mobile wallet, please join our Discord at https://discord.gg/2cUC6D

We are testing a lightweight mobile wallet that does not need a connection to our blockchains, it has multiple currency capability, no wallet.dat is required, no syncing required, no change address issues because change address does not exist in our wallet and its fully secure with ease of use included.

Come check us out - this is just the beginning of what is coming at XTRABYTES and our Blockchain evolution.

hey dave, why do you create a new XBY bitcointalk thread every 6 months or so? Is it because you don't want people to know the history of this scam and so you have to just keep reinventing it over and over again? You'd think that a project so revolutionary would want a record of its entire history, no? also, i see your grammar ability is still that of a 5th grader. When you learn how to capitalize correctly? Maybe get one of your new team members to go over basic grammar with you.

1. no white paper
2. no community anymore
3. no technology
10. Lead developer coded himself out of the community donation fund because he didnt know what he was doing

2. Yes, we have banned all the people who continue to cause problems (you and all your alts included) and this will not change. This does not mean there is no community, it just means the loud minority of detractors are no longer causing problems for the silent majority of hodlers who are waiting patiently as we work through various development challenges.
4. See number 4 and readers should be well informed by now that you are simply attacking.
7. Thats very funny.
8. Yes, this has been the case from the beginning and it gets released to the contributors for their efforts as required by the accounting department. Remember - no ICO and no venture capitalists wanted?

Oh, and why the new BitcoinTalk thread? Well, its actually been about 14 months since we closed the last one, after we decided not to bother wasting our time with people spamming the thread at a time when there was nothing much to say since we were not in a promotional cycle. On top of this, we wanted to create a thread that was not moderated by me alone. So, now we have our entire moderation team available so that we can delete the ridiculous spam posts that attackers will post on here to disrupt the worthwhile information we are posting as a project. Such as the latest news and information as we cycle back into promotional times with many releases coming as we continue to move forward.

Anyone looking for history is always encouraged to visit our other threads. Its very easy... just go to my personal posts and you can go right to the VERY beginning!

The only deaf ears at XBY are on Borzalom.

oh and it's been 25 months, since I've been there from the start. But what are facts to you but things to ignore. Keep scamming brother. Hopefully you can actually cash out some money this time around and not have to make poor Chris use his credit card to cover your legal fees

May God have mercy on your soul.

This web of lies you continue to post all over crypto will be undone...

And where did I say that my skills in MLM are what is needed to run a blockchain project? I don't run this project Jack. We have a decentralized management team and everyone takes care of their own department. We bounce things off eachother and we all know the common goals of the project.

The fact that I have all the facts and can tell the story like nobody else is what will help people see past your desire to crush the project. This is where my skills help.

You will be ignored and deleted from this point forward. Bye!
CCRevolution

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 02:03:05 AM

1. no white paper
2. no community anymore
3. no technology

7. Thats very funny.

Last question I proomise

Can you at least answer in your own words why over 50 teams members have quit, of those 50 being the original ones you started with, as well as the CEO/COO that you hired? If you have so much promise in your technology and your leadership between you and borzalom....why have so many people not been able to stay and help with this revolution?

Jack, this is ridiculous. People make their own choices. We work with those who understand and agree with our vision. Its pretty simple. We are extremely happy with the team we have and we will continue to grow as our foundation is now stronger than it ever was.
Fatoshi

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 02:15:27 AM

WOW is Xtrabytes really gonna get its act together and release the tech. Well I live in Hope. I made a nice amount of money selling some of my XBY so I cant be bitter but I am still bagholding a large bag so I'm open to seeing what happens. Got to say the not POS, or POW and secure and fast Consensus is just as exciting a prospect as it was 2 years ago. Man I want this to be real I really do. I have a problem with a lot of the project and people involved but If the tech is there it could be a game changer...lets see, I'm open and hopeful. But the tech needs to be seen soon IMO. No more delays.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKdHy18rZcI
Gottagofast

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 03:39:51 AM

1. no white paper
2. no community anymore
3. no technology

7. Thats very funny.

Last question I proomise

Can you at least answer in your own words why over 50 teams members have quit, of those 50 being the original ones you started with, as well as the CEO/COO that you hired? If you have so much promise in your technology and your leadership between you and borzalom....why have so many people not been able to stay and help with this revolution?

Jack, this is ridiculous. People make their own choices. We work with those who understand and agree with our vision. Its pretty simple. We are extremely happy with the team we have and we will continue to grow as our foundation is now stronger than it ever was.

That is a lot of folks to quit. Why did they leave? Interesting project. Sure seems to bring out some emotions of people.
fapnnap

Activity: 349
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 03:48:09 AM

WOW is Xtrabytes really gonna get its act together and release the tech. Well I live in Hope. I made a nice amount of money selling some of my XBY so I cant be bitter but I am still bagholding a large bag so I'm open to seeing what happens. Got to say the not POS, or POW and secure and fast Consensus is just as exciting a prospect as it was 2 years ago. Man I want this to be real I really do. I have a problem with a lot of the project and people involved but If the tech is there it could be a game changer...lets see, I'm open and hopeful. But the tech needs to be seen soon IMO. No more delays.

me too pal, me too
we all made monies. But fatoshi agreeing with that neloc guy, madness.
Gottagofast

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 03:59:48 AM

me too pal, me too

Been reading past threads. What is all the drama regarding these patents?
XBY-Guy

Activity: 113
Merit: 1

In XBY we trust

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 07:04:41 AM

me too pal, me too

Been reading past threads. What is all the drama regarding these patents?

Missed deadlines, delays. People are losing their patience and it causing a lot of FUD.  Wink

XTRABYTES - The Proof Of Signature Blockchain Revolution (https://xtrabytes.global)
xindoa

Activity: 194
Merit: 12

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 07:11:48 AM

Promotions!

We are happy to announce that we have added an additional 2 management positions to the XTRABYTES Team and Management Group.

Exchange Manager

As we move towards larger and better-quality exchanges, we believe it’s imperative to have a manager handle all exchange-related tasks. Since @JamesJ has been gathering exchange-related information for us these past few months, we’re appointing him as the new Exchange Manager. He ably demonstrates all the required traits and commitments needed to fulfill this new position.

Community Initiatives Manager

Likewise, @Donovan has been doing a tremendous job keeping everyone involved with testing group on track (with TimDW and XBYDan offering tons of assistance!). Along with ensuring all test data is reported back to the Development Team, Donovan continues to help us prepare for the live release of XCITE Mobile. On top of these duties, he remains a moderator and serves as our Bounties manager. Given all of these jobs, he now has a the new official role and title as the Community Initiatives Manager.

This advancement comes at a time when we are getting very excited about the prospects of more and more testing, which will eventually be leading to our coveted initial mainnet testing period.

New Team Members:
We’re also happy to have community members @grant™ and @Schnee. join the Development Team. As we continue advancing the project behind the scenes, we'll be adding more and more contributors. Doing so will help ensure that all requirements for building the XTRABYTES Blockchain Development Platform are successfully met.

We have implemented a new screening process for project contributors. We believe that this process will help solidify our team and will assure that the people joining our team not only have the desired skill set but do so for the right reasons.

Here is a short list of currently available positions:

Web Developers
    Blockchain Developers
    Marketing Manager

We will add these positions to the careers section on our website. Anyone who feels they can contribute in any of these areas should contact us through the dedicated form on the website.

Please join us in congratulating James and Donovan for their promotions and in welcoming Grant and Schnee to the XTRABYTES Team. To do so you can join our Discord https://discord.gg/2cUC6D or simply post your message here.

Thank you all and keep up the Great Work!!

Dave, Zoltan, and the rest of the XTRABYTES Team

Gratz to all new and promoted team members

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
KeeperOfCoins

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 07:17:09 AM

I am the Community Moderation Manager of XTRABYTES Ltd. and I am part of this project since December 2017. If I read through the posts of the small group of defamers, who claim to want the best for other investors and hide behind a fake mask of what they call "justified criticism", I almost have to smile. Their attempts to badmouth the project cannot be surpassed in silliness and these people are probably aware of that while they're typing that nonsense on their keyboard.

I have a message for this small troop of detractors that frequently appear here and on Reddit: Stop pretending that you care about protecting people's investments and that you made it your voluntary job to warn everyone on the internet about XTRABYTES. Nobody with common sense will buy your story and no matter how often you repost your irrational and delusional claims, you're not achieving anything but making a fool of yourself.

Everyone that knows the whole background of XTRABYTES is aware that all of your actions are driven by envy, anger and your personal dislike for one of the founders. Some of you are still sulking that you weren't able to buy yourselves into the company to steer it in a direction that fit your own interests and some of you are desperate that you sold XTRABYTES at 10-50 satoshi because you did not foresee that it would reach an ATH of 8000+ satoshi during the bull market. It surely hurts to miss out like that, but you can not blame the founders or the team for your decision-making. You have to take responsibility for your actions.

Your tireless efforts to suppress the price by spreading FUD in an attempt to get a second chance of making big money explains why most of you spend endless hours per week to fill our topics with your manipulative posts. This has been going on for more than a year and I am still waiting for facts that substantiate your allegation that XTRABYTES is a scam. The burden of proof lies with you. Creating fake accounts to build an echo chamber of irrationality won't help your case but rather discredits you as a sincere critic. Leave the the hatred and selfishness behind you or you miss the forest for the trees. We are a strongly motivated team of international members who are dedicated to bring this project to fruition and no external distractions will change that.

To the other readers: Constructive critics are always welcome to argue with us on a rational level. My above message is aimed at the handful of detractors who deliberately attack the project because of their selfish mindset for over a year now.

Sincerely,
MarcusRG
Ganjamouse

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 01:46:02 PM

Constructive criticism:

I see JamesJ has become an Exchange Manager, which is cool for him. It's written on the site that he's been working 17 months for XBY. What exactly did he achieve or do concretely during those 17 months?

Thanks for the answer
enkiamo

Activity: 345
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 02:09:18 PM

New era, great! Gotta stock up on popcorn.
alligothismullah

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 02:13:08 PM

I am the Community Moderation Manager of XTRABYTES Ltd. and I am part of this project since December 2017. If I read through the posts of the small group of defamers, who claim to want the best for other investors and hide behind a fake mask of what they call "justified criticism", I almost have to smile. Their attempts to badmouth the project cannot be surpassed in silliness and these people are probably aware of that while they're typing that nonsense on their keyboard.

I have a message for this small troop of detractors that frequently appear here and on Reddit: Stop pretending that you care about protecting people's investments and that you made it your voluntary job to warn everyone on the internet about XTRABYTES. Nobody with common sense will buy your story and no matter how often you repost your irrational and delusional claims, you're not achieving anything but making a fool of yourself.

Everyone that knows the whole background of XTRABYTES is aware that all of your actions are driven by envy, anger and your personal dislike for one of the founders. Some of you are still sulking that you weren't able to buy yourselves into the company to steer it in a direction that fit your own interests and some of you are desperate that you sold XTRABYTES at 10-50 satoshi because you did not foresee that it would reach an ATH of 8000+ satoshi during the bull market. It surely hurts to miss out like that, but you can not blame the founders or the team for your decision-making. You have to take responsibility for your actions.

Your tireless efforts to suppress the price by spreading FUD in an attempt to get a second chance of making big money explains why most of you spend endless hours per week to fill our topics with your manipulative posts. This has been going on for more than a year and I am still waiting for facts that substantiate your allegation that XTRABYTES is a scam. The burden of proof lies with you. Creating fake accounts to build an echo chamber of irrationality won't help your case but rather discredits you as a sincere critic. Leave the the hatred and selfishness behind you or you miss the forest for the trees. We are a strongly motivated team of international members who are dedicated to bring this project to fruition and no external distractions will change that.

To the other readers: Constructive critics are always welcome to argue with us on a rational level. My above message is aimed at the handful of detractors who deliberately attack the project because of their selfish mindset for over a year now.

Sincerely,
MarcusRG

it barely reached 6k sats. not 8k at all.

also, why does a project need a moderation manager? Why are so many posts deleted?

Last question, can someone help explain the breakdown of node ownership? Like how would I go about getting a Level 1 static node? thanks
TheFrenchGuy

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 02:43:51 PM

Remember when Borz told us Static-nodes were ready?

Oh wait, that was 2 years ago  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: