Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:09:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - A NEW ERA BEGINS  (Read 28349 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1720 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Neloc75

Activity: 189
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 06:53:57 PM

so, what happened with chris? what's all this discord drama about? lol

I been too busy with other projects and im missing the good stuff XD (sorry i know, but chris is a good guy and I am curious)

This is from CCR on discord

11:39 AM] CCRevolution: Some of you might have seen the post from Chris that is circulating and are wondering what it is all about.

While the content of his message is not new to us we are surprised he is posting this. We first tried to contact Chris to find out what his reasoning was behind his recent post but unfortunately Chris has been refusing to answer any of our questions for a considerable amount of time now.

Here is what we know:

Some time ago we discovered some inconsistencies (totalling about 7 million XFUEL) with one of the payroll wallets while looking into the XFUEL dumps that were happening on the WAVES exchange. When investigating the issue further we found out that someone had deposited and sold XFUEL on WAVES that came directly from one of our payroll wallets. The wallet in question was a payroll wallet for which Chris used to pay our contributors.

During that same investigation we also discovered that Chris had transfered the entire balance of his personal payout wallet to WAVES as well and sold it. Before we decided to confront Chris with these findings we wanted to get the payroll records that he was holding. When we asked Chris to provide these records he told us that the digital version was lost and all that was left were his handwritten notes.

This was also the time that Chris mentioned he had been contacted by US authorities but he didn't give any further information about this. When we asked more details about this and the payroll records he went silent and refused to reply to any of our messages.

Because we were unable to establish a line of communication with Chris and the fact that we were dealing with an internal leak at that time, we decided to suspend Chris from his access to the company server. He hasn't contacted us since this happened despite various attempts made by different teammembers. We have yet to get an answer to any of our questions from Chris.
-------
[11:39 AM] CCRevolution: Prior to all of this Chris had been absent for some time because, according to his own statement at the time, he was "dealing with serious health issues."

We have since made great efforts to rebuild the payroll history using the information available on the blockexplorer and our time reporting system.

The reason we have not shared this with the community until now is because we did not have 100% proof (although IP's matched and wallet addresses are known we can not say for certain it was Chris who was at the keys at the moment of the transfers) and vague information about the true reasons behind Chris and his behavior and absence. So, we felt it was unfair towards Chris who had been supportive of the project since the beginning to bring this to the public without conclusive evidence or at least hear his version of the events. However since he recently came forward with (a part of) the information we feel the community has a right to the full story as we know it.

We have no idea what Chris's intentions were or are but we do find it rather odd that he refuses to answer any of our questions and somehow has no problem in casually dropping by in the public discord.

So to conclude, yes Chris has been suspended from the team for some time and we are waiting for him to respond to our messages so we can conclude this issue. And no, apart from Chris's own statement, we are not aware of any ongoing or concluded, official or unofficial investigation by any US authority into the team or Chris personally. So unless Chris comes forward with more information about this we know as much about this as the rest of the community.

To answer the obvious question regarding future payouts: a new contributor tracking portal is being built which will include a process for payouts requiring 3 separate signoffs before XFUEL can be sent out of the corporate wallet. In the mean time, payouts are being handled by the founders.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Neloc75

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 09:02:34 PM

I have a hard time believing Chris would do this. I hope that some sort of proof will be provided to back up these claims.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/ct47hm/xtrabytes_update_chris_has_been_fired_and/

Chris (LSUTigerfan) responded on a reddit post that someone made on /r CC
doucie1

Activity: 217

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 09:30:01 PM

"Yes, I still have the funds mentioned above". Looks like he did steal the 7k

Dropped himself right in it there
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 07:25:56 PM

"Yes, I still have the funds mentioned above". Looks like he did steal the 7k

Dropped himself right in it there

You sure thats 7k and not 7M ?
and didnt they say it was sold ?

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
doucie1

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 07:49:52 PM

£7k roughly and yes it was sold.
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 08:13:47 PM

£7k roughly and yes it was sold.

Ah ur number is GBP not Xfuel got it.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
Neloc75

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 06:37:59 AM

yeah its more about the fact that chris left the project and what he did rather than the amount, he was in charge of paying team members and managing finances for the project
EbenTheva

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 03:00:44 AM

Phases and stages are what we come through life. Xtrabytes is not anything different. We have come through much hardship and we will prevail. Would love to have everyone who were there with us, when it is party time.. even Noah could not take everyone inside the Ark..Noah was the fool until the flood..We believe in the management at XBY, the Devs, the team, the community. Long live the XBY project!!
Neloc75

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 04:09:23 AM

i understand that too, but I also have to ask, if Chris was managing the Xfuel and expenses for this project, does that mean he still have access to the company's xfuel wallet? and if he does, what's to stop him from selling more?
CCRevolution

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 09:45:43 AM

i understand that too, but I also have to ask, if Chris was managing the Xfuel and expenses for this project, does that mean he still have access to the company's xfuel wallet? and if he does, what's to stop him from selling more?

Chris never had access to the XFUEL cold wallets. He only had the corporate wallets we provided to him for making payments. These wallets would be topped up as he requested for payments to our contributors. He has no more corporate XFUEL according to our records.
Ganjamouse

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 07:19:40 PM

What's up with the new era ? Still looking a lot like the old nothing-happening-era
doucie1

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 01:50:14 PM

Funny how more than one of you turns up at the same time.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Alts or organised???  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
oO_StarDust_Oo

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 04:15:58 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2019, 05:21:54 AM by oO_StarDust_Oo

there is no tech you complete retard. there never has been. no  proof. no patents. nothing but dave and his lies and the deaf mumbles of the weaponized retard borzalom and his fake bad English.

I think XTRABYTES have a blockchain technology, and it is real! The existence of XBY blockchain technology has been confirmed by different people https://blog.xtrabytes.global/xtrabytes/xby-community/xtrabytes-video-discussion-after-the-ndas/ https://blog.xtrabytes.global/xtrabytes/xby-community/xtrabytes-ceo-answers-your-questions/ They will submit patents and reveal it soon. Why you think XBY blockchain technology is not real? And it's bad to be so prejudiced to the people whose original language is not English. My first language is not English too, but this does not make me a bad or fake person.
oO_StarDust_Oo

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 02:36:54 PM

there is no tech you complete retard. there never has been. no  proof. no patents. nothing but dave and his lies and the deaf mumbles of the weaponized retard borzalom and his fake bad English.

I think XTRABYTES have a blockchain technology, and it is real! The existence of XBY blockchain technology has been confirmed by different people https://blog.xtrabytes.global/xtrabytes/xby-community/xtrabytes-video-discussion-after-the-ndas/ https://blog.xtrabytes.global/xtrabytes/xby-community/xtrabytes-ceo-answers-your-questions/ They will submit patents and reveal it soon. Why you think XBY blockchain technology is not real? And it's bad to be so prejudiced to the people whose original language is not English. My first language is not English too, but this does not make me a bad or fake person.

Shit the tech has been confirmed by the people who profit most of it, so it must certainly be true. People like you are the ones still buying some XBY? lmao

Oh, here we are with a `The Devs are selling` classic FUD. Please don't even start this shit as you know this is not true. People like me bought long time ago and still holding, and yes I'm still buying some X-FUEL and XBY coins when I have some spare money left.
Helpingyuuu

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 04:42:25 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2019, 04:52:56 PM by Helpingyuuu

i give up on this project, mods are too oversensitive / delete everything and im at 30 eth, may as well just buy something else at this point to get that last 2 eth for staking. Have fun with w/e it is you do
doucie1

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 05:49:23 PM

Haha you have a lonnnggggg wait for ETH staking, late 2020 at the earliest - longer than the wait for XBY patents Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
doucie1

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 06:15:57 AM

Lol like anyone is making money on ETH
oO_StarDust_Oo

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 07:11:19 AM

Haha you have a lonnnggggg wait for ETH staking, late 2020 at the earliest - longer than the wait for XBY patents Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

except eth is real and xby is the biggest joke in crypto. well, xfuel is.

stay poor doucie Smiley

Nice trolling, but I think unique XTRABYTES blockchain technology is real, because the existence has been confirmed by different people who signed NDAs https://blog.xtrabytes.global/xtrabytes/xby-community/xtrabytes-video-discussion-after-the-ndas/ https://blog.xtrabytes.global/xtrabytes/xby-community/xtrabytes-ceo-answers-your-questions/

You may laugh, you may troll, you may think and you may say what you want but XBY will bloom sooner or latter, because they have something new, and XBY will be not just another usless fork with a fifth wheel. So you better sell some of your usless coins and buy XBY and XFUEL and start to support the project instead of trolling. But of course you can buy after patents, or may be after technology reveal, it's up to you.
Ganjamouse

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 07:30:13 AM

except eth is real and xby is the biggest joke in crypto. well, xfuel is.

stay poor doucie Smiley

Nice trolling, but I think unique XTRABYTES blockchain technology is real, because the existence has been confirmed by different people who signed NDAs https://blog.xtrabytes.global/xtrabytes/xby-community/xtrabytes-video-discussion-after-the-ndas/ https://blog.xtrabytes.global/xtrabytes/xby-community/xtrabytes-ceo-answers-your-questions/

You may laugh, you may troll, you may think and you may say what you want but XBY will bloom sooner or latter, because they have something new, and XBY will be not just another usless fork with a fifth wheel. So you better sell some of your usless coins and buy XBY and XFUEL and start to support the project instead of trolling. But of course you can buy after patents, or may be after technology reveal, it's up to you.

Damn you're the one true naive investor Cheesy
Sell useless coins and buy XFUEL lmao that's a nice one
doucie1

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 08:16:03 AM

Still using all your alt accounts then Ganjamouse/Alligothismullah  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I forget all the other ones.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: