Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:55:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The right time for investment?  (Read 12874 times)
boazsalosa

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 05:38:36 AM

Of course I have a plan for investment in the second quarter and have not planned which coins to take clearly we will continue to invest if the bourse starts to allow.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 05:42:44 AM

There's no perfect time to invest. Investment should be based on the project you desire and the value its been traded. Before deciding on the right time, one has to put into consideration the nature of the market and the situation at hand.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 05:56:31 AM

Good afternoon everyone, I want to greet everyone here. April is almost over, do you still have plans to invest in cryptocurrency in Quartal 2? What coins are suitable for investing? I want to hear your opinion, and I will make it a reference. Thank you very much for your attention.

I am still investing in cryptocurrency and I do not think it will end in the near future. Most of the coins are down and still far from their true worth. Now is the best time to pick some cryptocurrency. I always stick to the top coins, which in my opinion is a safe way to invest. Bitcoin, ETH, and BNB are some of them. You should do research of your own and not just follow the portfolio of anyone here.
RajeshKarwa

Activity: 153
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 06:02:02 AM

The right time to invest when you have spare funds to invest and the right coin is about the project you feel good. Doesn't matter others choice. I can say the key to get profits on your investment is " PATIENCE ". Invest what you can afford to lose and hold tight. You will get good profit for sure.
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 06:03:35 AM

Right now, i think right now is the best time for investment because many coins are low and you can buy a lot of it. but always think about the project if its worth so your invesment money wont go to waste , also , invest only what you can lose.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 07:23:05 AM

Plans are always there to invest in crypto, I don't think about having to wait for Q2 or Q3. The most important thing is that you always look for profits on each of these investments. Personally I invest in Litecoin and Ethereum, if you want to follow me please. This is only a suggestion, but you are the one who determines.
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 07:31:42 AM

This is the right time to invest because bullrun will come in within 1-2 years so buy now when it's still low. Just choose coins in the top 10 because those coins has a solid foundation and i don't think the price will go down because the bottom is already in.

trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 07:46:28 AM

It was necessary to invest in cryptocurrency when bitcoin was 3k$, and at the moment it is very dangerous to make investments and therefore I will not invest so far and will just watch the situation and will wait when the cryptocurrency market will start growing.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 08:52:38 AM

April is almost over, do you still have plans to invest in cryptocurrency in Quartal 2? What coins are suitable for investing? I want to hear your opinion, and I will make it a reference. Thank you very much for your attention.
I believe that now is the right time to invest in crypto when the market is still yet to experience it's next bull run, I still believe that the bull run is going to begin this year, and it's very good that we begin to acquire as many coin as we can in anticipation for what is coming to us, also I don't think there is a right time to invest in crypto but rather the right project, so it is good you check out the project you are buying to see if it is worth buying or not than rather buying a coin because someone told you that it is the right time to buy the coin.

at the moment it is very dangerous to make investments and therefore I will not invest so far and will just watch the situation and will wait when the cryptocurrency market will start growing.
Why currently dangerous ? You expect another bear dominance ? When we cannot predict exactly, it would be much better to buy and hold whenever we do get relatively cheaper price levels and we do get some excess budget. Otherwise, we may miss out great life time opportunities Roll Eyes.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
puertorikosena

Activity: 742
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 09:04:11 AM

It is not known how the market will behave in the near future. It is necessary now to invest in projects in which you are 100 percent sure. Personally, I am impressed by Tron. I think this project will prove itself.

The Management

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 09:20:53 AM

If you know how to investing in crypto world, every time is the right time in my opinion Smiley
On the other hand if I need to comment cryptos in present , It seems to increase near future but not all of them of course. Everyone must do good research
warrior.coins22 (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 10:51:24 AM

bitcoin is always good for a long term investment because it has a good future ahead of itself and it is all because it is offering actual utilities that are used in the real world.

altcoins are all good and bad at the same time you only have to have a good timing. which means buying those that are getting pumped and selling them as soon as the pump was over so that you are not caught under the large scale dump that comes after each pump.
I agree with you about the future of bitcoin, and I think it has very good potential. That's why I choose Bitcoin. Regarding altcoin, we must really understand when we want to trade. When pump time and disposal have at least a careful calculation of the right time to make a choice. It's only a matter of time, and the strategy is in ourselves. Thanks for your opinion.
sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 11:00:25 AM

It is not known how the market will behave in the near future. It is necessary now to invest in projects in which you are 100 percent sure. Personally, I am impressed by Tron. I think this project will prove itself.

for that we have to make a plan. we might not know what the market will be. but with a proper plan and analysis we can benefit a little. like the beginning of last month, in my opinion, the prediction that I made. I saw bitcoin going up to at least 5500 and at that time I bought it. and my prediction is correct, I have made a profit from trading this month. all of this thanks to the analysis I made.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 11:00:43 AM

Good afternoon everyone, I want to greet everyone here. April is almost over, do you still have plans to invest in cryptocurrency in Quartal 2? What coins are suitable for investing? I want to hear your opinion, and I will make it a reference. Thank you very much for your attention.

I think it is very risky to invest at this time, because the market has not been confirmed to be truly recovering and will grow.
but I trade daily, and this is enough to make me make a profit even if it's not big.
so my advice is that you should look for more new information before making investment speculation for now.

laskybok

Activity: 315
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 11:32:17 AM

This is a time to acquire a lot of coins from potentially active and problem solving projects, most especially for those who have the potential.
I will not be making any direct suggestion, but if you have the interest and can make confirmations yourself through research, I would advise you visit Dexes, such as IDEX and research on coins with good volumes on it.
From there, you might have clue on what to invest in.
Dark Ripper

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 11:52:49 AM

I think this is the right time for investment because of the bear market in which the coins are very low in price, we must do some investments so that we can make and earn money when the bull run comes. The last time first golden cross of the year came so I think that is one of the very good sign that the bull market is really near to come. For now I am into investments and trading because I want to trade so that I can invest some of my earnings.One of the trading platform that I am using is darb finance in which it is easy to deposit and withdraw the earnings you have so many are using it to start on trading and to gain some knowledge about the trading world.
sukey2008

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 11:53:14 AM

Dude, I think it might be only the time for getting familar and research of Altcoins but not for investment.
My feeling is the market will go down again for a while but, not much, since the price is already low enough.
Make your investment step by step and not all in one time.
Long term is another key word, do not hope to get rewards within several month...
arnoldrimmer

Activity: 358

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 12:08:55 PM

To invest at this time is risky, the market isn't that great for now bit nonetheless  if you must invest there are still very good altcoins out there, research on them and invest

► HackenAI ◄  ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦  ► HackenAI ◄
───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───
Facebook◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 02:14:34 PM

Investment time is right and we can make good choices from top 20 coins. Binance coin is giving decent earnings from last few weeks and ethereum, Litcoin, Neo are also good for long term investment.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 02:19:52 PM

Investment time is right and we can make good choices from top 20 coins. Binance coin is giving decent earnings from last few weeks and ethereum, Litcoin, Neo are also good for long term investment.

I think so too, crypto investment is always good and interesting because the market continues to grow rapidly, this is because more and more large companies are investing in crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: