Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:43:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The right time for investment?  (Read 12868 times)
gaj ahmada

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 11:09:30 PM

investment can be done anytime, depending on how you are investing, for now I choose to invest in top 20 coins, everyone
certainly have their own favorite coins but I chose top 20 coins because investing in them is safer and includes potential coins
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tyoks

Activity: 223
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 11:18:10 PM

the plan to continue investing in cryptocurrency is certainly still there especially all the price of coins is still very low
only, unfortunately, there is still no other capital to reinvest, in the current situation I just want to re-invest in the coins in the portfolio so that the price can increase slightly, such as bitcoin ethereum cardano tron ​​and some other coins that I am sure of its growth

mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 11:31:29 PM

I will say this is the most perfect time for the investment because when we see the previous months the comparison will easily explains you how the market condition develop so that time of investment is more important for getting the profit if you had some investment do it very quickly then only it will be profitable for you in the quick period of time.
bitewang

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 02:11:32 AM

TNB, LOWER PRICE, if you are interested, buy some more. Never let you down.
Andthis

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 02:55:20 AM

many of exercise on spending resourcefulness to advancements of turn back with check as let from improvement strength assist as investors to place of trims on extension with wealths on empowerment as with child apply of the best on path as outcome on designation with the cope with of program with the bitcoin area of occupation of the accounting.
ininf

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:02:54 AM

Thither are a plenty of debates almost investment now. Representing this, create your have choices. I achieve not lay out instantly, I aloof apply the conceivabilities of search.
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 08:11:25 AM

I will say this is the most perfect time for the investment because when we see the previous months the comparison will easily explains you how the market condition develop so that time of investment is more important for getting the profit if you had some investment do it very quickly then only it will be profitable for you in the quick period of time.

Market cap value already reach above $200billions and i think its good time for buying and hold good coin or token. Cryptocurrency will survive and growing more bigger and i think any time is good time as long we can read market movement and not buying at high price
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 08:22:41 AM

Market cap value already reach above $200billions and i think its good time for buying and hold good coin or token. Cryptocurrency will survive and growing more bigger and i think any time is good time as long we can read market movement and not buying at high price
The market cap total is over $200 billions yes and i'm sure it will increase more later. I also think this is the right time for invest your money into crypto. Just look at the market right now, it's green, especially bitcoin, the price is really to the moon. Go invest now before it's too late.
elpiji

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 08:33:22 AM

investment can be done anytime, depending on how you are investing, for now I choose to invest in top 20 coins, everyone
certainly have their own favorite coins but I chose top 20 coins because investing in them is safer and includes potential coins
I agree with you because choosing the top 20 coin marketcap is better than investing in new coins listing on market because most of them just throw
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 08:39:37 AM

I think it  is the right time to invest in altcoins. For Bitcoin, i don't know. But it is good to have some Bitcoin. It is better to have altcoins and bitcoin than USDT.
dEjAvOU

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 08:41:09 AM

I think it  is the right time to invest in altcoins. For Bitcoin, i don't know. But it is good to have some Bitcoin. It is better to have altcoins and bitcoin than USDT.

Dividing investment into bitcoin and altcoins is certainly better, I invest about 30% bitcoin and the rest for altcoins, bitcoin is always a top priority because the market is very depend with bitcoin.
Keadyar

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 08:45:54 AM

Dividing investment into bitcoin and altcoins is certainly better, I invest about 30% bitcoin and the rest for altcoins, bitcoin is always a top priority because the market is very depend with bitcoin.
I have different coins in my investment portfolio. I divide them into 4 groups by Coinmarketcap rating: top 3, top 20, top 100 and beginners.

Coinsbit Exchange (coinsbit.io) - the best cryptoexchange launched!!!
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 09:17:49 AM

Yes, I think this is a good time to buy altcoins especially, now that the market is booming but altcoins have not started the green party yet. Best picks from my end will be XLM, NEO, VET, HPB, KCS, LALA, ICX, ZIL but no the limited to these. Note, seeking public opinion shouldn't help you in making decisions but aids you to do some research.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 09:32:56 AM

I think it  is the right time to invest in altcoins. For Bitcoin, i don't know. But it is good to have some Bitcoin. It is better to have altcoins and bitcoin than USDT.

Only 30% for bitcoins ?  So your saying that the rest 70% will go thru alts ? I think thats too high  .  youd better adjust it and make it  50/50 or better 70/30  .  make sure you allocate more on bitcoins because alts will be nothing without btc  .  no alts will pump if btc is still in bear , this why people always prioritize bitcoin as thier main investment   . speaking of investment , this day or this time is still okay to invest with bitcoins because right now we can see that bitcoin is starting its bull run
Quantum907

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 09:54:44 AM

I think it  is the right time to invest in altcoins. For Bitcoin, i don't know. But it is good to have some Bitcoin. It is better to have altcoins and bitcoin than USDT.

Only 30% for bitcoins ?  So your saying that the rest 70% will go thru alts ? I think thats too high  .  youd better adjust it and make it  50/50 or better 70/30  .  make sure you allocate more on bitcoins because alts will be nothing without btc  .  no alts will pump if btc is still in bear , this why people always prioritize bitcoin as thier main investment   . speaking of investment , this day or this time is still okay to invest with bitcoins because right now we can see that bitcoin is starting its bull run

I think it's a good portion, more than 80% of my crypto assets are altcoins such as ethereum, Litecoin, Monero and Cardano, the reason I chose altcoins is a larger portion because the potential of altcoins skyrocketed greater than bitcoin.

Thank you
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 10:21:22 AM

a little late if starting now because the market grows better and rises higher.
if only we start more than the beginning, when the price is still low because the profits to be gained will be more and more, if the start of profit at this time will be smaller.

but to get started there is nothing wrong, and there are still opportunities and expectations on Cryptocurrency though not as big as the last time.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
salink

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 10:56:40 AM

I think the crypto market will soon return to being as vibrant as before. Currently, the market is showing good and stable signs. The market is being covered in blue when btc prices are rising after every day. The current time may be the best investment opportunity and you should not ignore it.
Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 11:11:13 AM

ETH and BNB. ETH is still in a state of contraction, currently. it will definitely break out, just like before. i will hoard it, and IEO is popular. BNB is demonstrating its superiority. now is a good time to buy it.
GGmith

Activity: 394
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 11:25:37 AM

It's not too late to invest now, it's just better when the previous days when the altcoin price was cheap, but in my opinion it's not too late now if you want to invest with several altcoins, the important thing is to take time before investing with altcoin which you think is good.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 12:27:28 PM

I think the crypto market will soon return to being as vibrant as before. Currently, the market is showing good and stable signs. The market is being covered in blue when btc prices are rising after every day. The current time may be the best investment opportunity and you should not ignore it.
May is always a good time for everyone to invest and we can make a lot of profit if we can choose potential coins in this market. For me the bear market has ended and it is certain that the uptrend will last until the end of this year so consider investing in coins like ETH, LTC, BCH because these are the coins that will increase the price when market entered the period of uptrend
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: