Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:22:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The right time for investment?  (Read 12868 times)
tendenc

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 02:55:40 PM

I assume 't achieve place in bitcoin anymore yet i get any of this in my dissimilar pocketbook similar i apply this in assets similar i purchase and deal this so i advise this so i desire purchase any whether that's low-cost anew representing me or i desire annex anew so pedestal in your examination similar equitable age i anticipate purchase with breach similar purchase and deal always instance of purchase btc with breach $50 so achieve purchase or adorn and deal whether this get to $60 so achieve put furthermore in the cost with $60 so deal that in $70, Furthermore apply trustworthy already representing assets so amble furthermore representing so continued hither in crypto instance eth,ltc and many

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Beccaman

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 04:18:39 PM

It is always possible to invest in cryptocurrency when the market grows or falls, the main thing is to understand what and how much to invest in and how much experience is needed for this

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | $1M Raised
▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
trade2winnn

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 04:22:30 PM

Yes, the fact that many are beginning to talk about it, the market finally came out of the 200 day drop,and began a bullish trend,and most importantly that this market,the industry will be the future,now all developed countries understand this,and understand what the future is,and want to have time to fit in
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 05:19:25 PM

It is always possible to invest in cryptocurrency when the market grows or falls, the main thing is to understand what and how much to invest in and how much experience is needed for this
You need to have time to make the right choice and invest in cryptocurrency at competitive prices.  The fact is that we are probably standing on the threshold of a real bullish run in the cryptocurrency market and therefore now we need to quickly analyze the coins that are in our portfolio and find better companies for investment.
miklesm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 05:27:33 PM

It depends on your strategy of investment - if you are looking something for a long term holding, crypto is good option and you can buy cryptocurrencies right now.
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 05:34:58 PM

Well to me I do think it's the right time for investment. Also it will be depending on which project you are about to invest on, if it worth it or not. So I do say making some research will be the best option

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Docbee

Activity: 822

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 08:59:39 PM

Market seems favourable and stable currently, this is absolutely the best time to invest, like i use to say don't invest for the sake of investing but invest wisely on coin with great potential, don't buy shitcoin.
ChaoChibai

Activity: 588

-ethernity cloud-

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 08:41:21 AM

I see that the time to invest is now.
Ethereum began to strongly strengthen its position in the cryptocurrency market.
I see that a sequel will follow soon and I have no doubt that investing in promising coins will bring profit.

Yeah, we should stay positive about cryptocurrency market now or then, although this season the crypto not so profitable but it still have a chance to grow better.
So this is the right time to invest more. Do not set back and hurry up to do some investment.

Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 09:59:21 AM

Ethereum began to strongly strengthen its position in the cryptocurrency market.
I see that a sequel will follow soon and I have no doubt that investing in promising coins will bring profit.

Yeah, we should stay positive about cryptocurrency market now or then, although this season the crypto not so profitable but it still have a chance to grow better.
So this is the right time to invest more. Do not set back and hurry up to do some investment.

In 2019, cryptocurrency market cap value already increase more than 50% and i think its good sign for bullish run. If this condition continue, i think we will see market cap value $500 billions end this years. If we believe crypto is good long term investment, i think its time for invest in bitcoin or several good altcoin with good and working product
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 10:04:54 AM

Well to me I do think it's the right time for investment. Also it will be depending on which project you are about to invest on, if it worth it or not. So I do say making some research will be the best option

Researching about the project is always good before investing and it is not the simple process we need to find many details about the company their concerned roadmap. Many people will do investment without any research due to many scams we have to do research about the companies.
Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 10:22:05 AM

I think that now it is best to invest simply in Bitcoin and not try to buy altcoins. because bitcoin will start growing first. and only after it reaches the mark of 8500, then it will be possible to buy altcoins for Bitcoin. this is the most profitable strategy

Bitcoin is yet to see the point you mentioned here. In my opinion, now is a good time to invest in altcoins but one need to be careful which altcoins to pick for investment. There are still some low sat coins that will do wonders in no distant time. The key is patience.
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 10:40:36 AM

Good afternoon everyone, I want to greet everyone here. April is almost over, do you still have plans to invest in cryptocurrency in Quartal 2? What coins are suitable for investing? I want to hear your opinion, and I will make it a reference. Thank you very much for your attention.

if you bought some bitcoin and ethereum when you create this thread i think now you already make some profit in your investments my friend
but, nothing too late in crypto investments, for now you can buy both crypto before the next waves coming  Wink

3x1t

Activity: 233

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 11:15:29 AM

Good afternoon everyone, I want to greet everyone here. April is almost over, do you still have plans to invest in cryptocurrency in Quartal 2? What coins are suitable for investing? I want to hear your opinion, and I will make it a reference. Thank you very much for your attention.

if you bought some bitcoin and ethereum when you create this thread i think now you already make some profit in your investments my friend
but, nothing too late in crypto investments, for now you can buy both crypto before the next waves coming  Wink

A golden rule of investment by Warren Buffett: buy when everyone else is selling.

That was relevant when BTC price was about $3600. Anyway, I don't think it's too late to start investing right now. BTC price has all chances to grow up to $10,000 when it dropped down to 7300 after reaching $ 8200 the previous week. Do not forget to put stop-losses anyway. That's the common sense. 
efxtrader

Activity: 924

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 12:00:52 PM

A golden rule of investment by Warren Buffett: buy when everyone else is selling.

That was relevant when BTC price was about $3600. Anyway, I don't think it's too late to start investing right now. BTC price has all chances to grow up to $10,000 when it dropped down to 7300 after reaching $ 8200 the previous week. Do not forget to put stop-losses anyway. That's the common sense. 

People who buying bitcoin at lowest price must be very happy right now because bitcoin already rise more than 100% in 2019. I am believe crypto is good investment and i think bitcoin or good altcoin is good investment for our future. Anytime could be a good time for buying good coin as long we plan to hold for long term

TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 12:34:04 PM

Compare with peak price, ethereum price still have a room for growing. But now, many alternative beside ethereum, EOS or BNB Coin could be an alternative investment beside bitcoin and i think could give us profits in near future

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 12:51:34 PM

Compare with peak price, ethereum price still have a room for growing. But now, many alternative beside ethereum, EOS or BNB Coin could be an alternative investment beside bitcoin and i think could give us profits in near future
we have to always find new alternative investment in crypto.don't too focus on only one or two coins only.we will miss the opportunity that we could find in other altcoin such as bnb , eos or many other.maybe we have to do more research to gain more profits from sleeping giant.
Janna_MaMa

Activity: 295

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 12:55:08 PM

Almost the market is moving in a positive direction, now it can be said that it is the right time to invest in alts like ETH, XRP, BTC and alt top 10 especially BNB
Smitt

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 01:02:56 PM

This month the crypto price is increasing because the soaring price of Bitcoin makes some altcoins go up, this makes the market price green.  With the current market conditions, I only invest Credits at $ 0.08 and the price of the coin might increase.  I chose the coin because last year it reached $ 0.8, and it made me happy and kept waiting until the price would recover.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|
Nalbo

Activity: 870
Merit: 125

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 01:06:41 PM

This is going to be the best time to invest before another bull run. It was the best time when bitcoin was below 7K but now as bitcoin has gone higher and again corrected to new low. We can't expect it to go lower anytime soon but we might get some or the ultimate bull run. In any way, we'd have better profit if we invested in crypto as there going to be a higher price in the near future.
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 01:56:31 PM

This month the crypto price is increasing because the soaring price of Bitcoin makes some altcoins go up, this makes the market price green.  With the current market conditions, I only invest Credits at $ 0.08 and the price of the coin might increase.  I chose the coin because last year it reached $ 0.8, and it made me happy and kept waiting until the price would recover.
How do you know that such coins will generally recover? it is impossible to predict. I believe that many projects that are now even in the top 100 - will not be able to survive and recover

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: