Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:59:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The right time for investment?  (Read 12871 times)
spydee1522

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 11:05:38 PM

The market is for those that are ready and courageous. It awaits the bold and confident in heart to make right decisions towards investment. Investing is when your total sum of research and hard work results in proper investment. The right time to invest is when you have successfully researched deep into the project, deep into the team behind the project and how active their social media handles are effective.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
waitforme

Activity: 618
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 11:12:52 PM

We have seen a significant change when the whole market is growing at a swift pace. Perhaps the IEO is opening up a new investment model to replace the Cryptocurrency ICO that is attracting a lot of investors to return with large sums of money.

Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 04:45:20 PM

Of course,but the best time was in early April,and in early March,so in General the ideal time was,the projects at the bottom were,and now the market has grown 3 times,and continues to ratsi actively,and I am sure that will grow even more,as many more institutional investors have not entered this market,and all in front of them

Bladebinder

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 05:18:40 PM

This age is absolutely great to venture into cryptocurrencies and you require to get any measure of cards in ordering to look your assets get. Tarriance coinmarketcap and note the tendency of the cryptocurrencies so create a choice on your have almost the cryptocurrency that you would wish to adorn in.
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 05:38:17 PM

The right time is when you can make a profit. It can be at any moment and at any price. For this, it is necessary to make an analysis and to predict future movements. So, the right time is the lowest price before the increase.
Tagus45
Copper Member

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 05:42:23 PM

Crypto investment can be a way to generate large profits, and the right time when we have fresh money and the value of cryptocurrency has not increased so high.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
aji567

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 05:52:43 PM

in my opinion the suitable coins currently investing are ethereum, bitcoin, tron ​​and also xrp. All I mentioned is that the coin has the potential to grow and develop rapidly in the coming months.
Morluril

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 01:17:39 PM

You buoy select whatever currencies with low-priced cost and instantly yet the better age to purchase those mints. On the other hand assume 't create that as a method to purchase each in with your cash as that is not reccomended. Possibly you require to decrease your cash into various divisions so you buoy decide on how various currencies you should purchase and how even measure you desire require.It's not been a issue whether you get a plenty of cash so you buoy purchase many and many every age the cost is consume.
Gridness
Copper Member

Activity: 358
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 02:05:18 PM

...... and the value of cryptocurrency has not increased so high.

and for this we also have to have a good analysis, whether the coins that will be invested have a good profit in the future
sunilnagaraja1996

Activity: 233
Merit: 50

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 02:20:53 PM

i think this is not right time to invest because market price is increasing so you should invest on another time it means crypto price will decrease next year, that time you can invest.
Whaletale
Copper Member

Activity: 154

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 02:22:54 PM

I will say every time is the right time to invest , but only depend on what you are after in getting or if you are just quick profit making and also depend on the type of project you what at a particular time.

Investing for long is good now that we are seeing a leg up in most project and most especially the btc itself , but you need to be conversate with the market to know when to get in and out.

TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 02:28:30 PM

i think this is not right time to invest because market price is increasing so you should invest on another time it means crypto price will decrease next year, that time you can invest.
I actually think if next year is the peak of the crypto market where all your investments will benefit next year. this is only my estimate, but next year there will be a big moment, the market will respond to that, and make a lot of coin prices rise very quickly. now all decisions are on yourself.
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 02:33:46 PM

next year should be good for crypto, but i think that this one will be better since a lot of adoption is happening right now, and this will influence price for sure, expectations are high at the moment
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 04:02:27 PM

I always tell people that the best time to invest in cryptocurrency is during the peak of the bear market when the prices of coins are at the lowest/bottom which is two months ago, and its obvious that the time is past already. so the second best time is not, it is not too late yet because you can still make huge profit if you invest now, because there are a lot of good altcoins that are yet to follow the trend, so you can still get them cheap.

Kucink

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 04:04:34 PM

for me the best ever coin to choose to invest is still same that is Bitcoin, Ethereum and Binance.
BTC, ETH and BNB is really have a good potential to grow to be a more and more high price.
for this year BTC will hit at least 10.000 in my prediction.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM

TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
heni_april

Activity: 179

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 04:12:37 PM

next year should be good for crypto, but i think that this one will be better since a lot of adoption is happening right now, and this will influence price for sure, expectations are high at the moment
Next year's market is still very speculated to rate next year a high increase. because throughout 2018 many people also said the market would improve soon, but we only got a decline. if you want to invest, do it now by choosing a really good asset.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
spydee1522

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 06:39:48 PM

People have come out with different version of their definition as to when to invest and when not to. Going according what people present, predict or say will definitely lead you to either win or loss which will always be the results awaiting. I personally believe in the fact that the right time for investment is when thoroughly you have been able to study and researched deep into any project or coin you wish to invest in before taking the risk. Without thorough research I think there is no right time for investment.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
immortal4now

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

Chromia - Relational Blockchain

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 06:42:29 PM

Of course, now is a good time to invest, because prices are just beginning to rise and now I recommend you to look at the coins that are in the top 20

♠️ Facebook: http://facebook.com/ChromiaStudios                 ♥️ Webpage: http://chromiastudios.com
♦️ LinkedIn:  http://linkedin.com/company/chromiastudios      ♣️ Reddit: http://reddit.com/r/ChromiaStudios                     
♥️ Twitter:    https://twitter.com/teamchromia                        ♦️  Twitter: https://twitter.com/ChromaWay
************************************************************************************************
jackblacksparrow

Activity: 308

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 06:43:35 PM

I think that now is the right time to invest.  because I believe that it is never too late to invest, especially now when market trends go up, this is very positive.  because it says that our income will increase

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
kingpin4321

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 07:00:58 PM

The cryptocurrency market is very green at the moment and I think this would revive the interests of investors again in the cryptocurrency world but I don't think much of altcoin would benefit from this because the sector is still poor and not moving in the same pattern as bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: