Bitcoin Forum
October 09, 2024, 11:17:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 [648]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🥊 The UFC Info and Prediction Thread  (Read 94040 times)
Lykslyks

Activity: 263
Merit: 102

View Profile
Today at 09:58:34 AM

My prediction on this. I reckon that after Jon Jones with his fried chicken legs has fought Stipe Miocic already, the UFC will declare Tom Aspinall as Jon's next opponent. However, only 1 week before this fight, Jon will announce that he has an injury during training. This will force the UFC to declare that the replacement is Alex Pereira. Poatan will certainly be very much happy for this because I predict that this will be his biggest purse from the UFC heheheheeh.

That will be a badass replacement but I think that Jon Jones will not be going to get injured intentionally in his fight against Stipe Miocic for me if Jon Jones fights a much more intimidating fighter like Tom Aspinall that will be the time he will get a UNO reverse card of getting injured for Poetan to replaced him this is a much-awaited fight that he wants but us UFC fans don't like it in my opinion, who here wants this fight to take place?

Well, if there are fans of Stipe Miocic here I surely respect you for getting mad at me but that is what I think with that matter Alex Pereira would surely settle 1st a big fight with Magomed Ankalaev or Jiri Prochazka I really don't like Jamahal Hill to take a spot in getting a title belt anymore.

Social media claim that Pereira had only 3 week camp before UFC 307. Pereiras coach say, that Alex had some serious health issues: that little toes injury continue worry him (as I remember he broke that in a fight against Hill), got ribs injury during camp, twice he had fever and had antibiotics courses, sore throat. Also he had American visa problems. I guess all that describes his unusually weak performance. Btw, it was even discussed with UFC to cancel and postpone the fight.

Yup! I already posted it here I think you have never seen it, but that is what his camp has said and I think he also has included it in his pre-fight interview we didn't understand what he said but here is the link

https://sports.yahoo.com/alex-pereira-reveals-overcame-multiple-111720442.html#:~:text=I%20had%20a%20fever%2C%20I,my%20throat%20was%20still%20bad.
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1486

View Profile
Today at 10:26:48 AM
Last edit: Today at 11:07:54 AM by TopTort777

My bad. Was reading forum from mobile and probably missed that. Anyway, what I was trying to say, that it wasnt that Rountree happened to be so good and many misjudged him, but Pereira wasnt Pereira in that fight Cheesy I was actually confused a bit when his two sons helped him to walk out the octagon. It looked that they walked out like a family that hugs, but turns out sons helped him to feel balance.

I'd be very surprised if Pereira retires without ever moving to heavyweight.

I would not be surprised, if Aspinall retires as an interim heavyweight champ Cheesy

Have we discussed new Conor McGregor business? Notorious Cigars. The guy had whiskey, now beer and cigars. True athlete starter pack Cheesy The best things that are oriented for better health Cheesy

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███

Duelbits 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
TRY OUR UNIQUE GAMES!
    ◥ DICE  ◥ MINES  ◥ PLINKO  ◥ DUEL POKER  ◥ DICE DUELS   
█▀▀

█▄▄

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 KENONEW 

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
10,000x

MULTIPLIER
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

NEARLY
UP TO
50%
REWARDS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
[/tabl
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 4102
Merit: 1458

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
Today at 12:30:09 PM

What do you mean by "get beat by a vet at the top 5" ? That disrespected by bookies Royval is #1 of flyweight and beat former champ in his last fight Cheesy Bookies see him as an underdog probably due to Taira having 16-0 Cheesy But, most of those 16 wins are against so-so opponents. Royval seems to have a much stronger opponents in his career.

P.S. Another filler event. Another chance for Dana to visit Vegas and gamble Cheesy

Yeah total disrespect because if Royval is gonna make it a close match and with the line he's right now, that would be a +EV value bet in hindsight.  If so, then in a vacuum, the right move for this match up is a straight up bet on Royval everytime...  But let's see what's gonna happen this weekend.  Taira could make it look easy and we just throw our hands up and say the bookies were right again.  Lol.

Then again, from what I've seen the books get it wrong a lot more in making lines in the UFC than say the EPL.

Just say this vid.  Still can't believe Topuria did Volk like that.  Cheesy Cheesy  I thought Volk was value in that spot.

UFC Free Fight:  Topuria vs Volk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxTQZq5XMuA

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1486

View Profile
Today at 04:45:09 PM

What is EV? I am dumb and under EV I know only Electric Vehicle Grin

About Topuria and Holloway. Do you think Topuria is going to make it as easy as against Volk? Could Topuria KO Max, who has never been knocked out in his career? Btw, I have recently read, that Max either never do sparring in his training (hard to believe), or never spar during camp (which might be more true, but also logical and illogical).

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███

Duelbits 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
TRY OUR UNIQUE GAMES!
    ◥ DICE  ◥ MINES  ◥ PLINKO  ◥ DUEL POKER  ◥ DICE DUELS   
█▀▀

█▄▄

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 KENONEW 

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
10,000x

MULTIPLIER
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

NEARLY
UP TO
50%
REWARDS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
[/tabl
l99l

Activity: 352
Merit: 225

⭕ BitList.co

View Profile
Today at 05:58:43 PM

Alex Pereira remains the king of UFC light heavyweight division!
Rountree was holding good for first few rounds, but fight finished like I expected and it was finished in fourth round.
Next fight for Pereira could be against winner of  Ankalaev vs Rakic, or Prochazka, but I really want to see him against Jon Jones after that.

Perreria will move up to heavyweight, I don't know when that will be.
There are still a few fighters left at light heavyweight who need to fight. If he moves up to heavyweight, I really want a Jon Jones fight. Smiley
Khalil Roundtree was respected by many people because he was durable but after the 3rd round his conditioning was gone.

You should put a link to that statement for Alex Pereira getting into the heavyweight I would like to see him in that Division but for now, I would like to see him fight a wrestler like Magomed Ankalaev preparing to go against Jon Jones for sure that will be a great fight but right now he has said in the article that he is staying at 205 pounds after his fight on UFC 307 and he would really like to be in the Heavyweight someday that is why he is consistently having fights it is to fasten his route to go beyond and because of his age he got no time left he needs to fight more.

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2024/10/ufc-307-alex-pereira-staying-at-205-pounds-but-heavyweight-one-day-third-title

Did you all know that Alex Pereira's camp revealed that Pereira was not feeling well in the UFC 307 he has multiple health issues he said "I had a fever, I had a bad throat, and a lot of things happened. Also, going back: when I was in Brazil, I hurt my rib. It was an injury that I had about a year ago, and it came back, so that was also something that I was dealing with" They even said that they are preparing to back out from the fight on UFC 307 so the possibility of having a Julianna Peña VS Raquel Pennington for a main event which is not good at all as that Main Event is a great treat for fans.

https://sports.yahoo.com/alex-pereira-reveals-overcame-multiple-111720442.html#:~:text=I%20had%20a%20fever%2C%20I,my%20throat%20was%20still%20bad.

Which link should I put, I just wrote my own opinion  Grin
I mentioned that there are a lot of fans who want to see him at heavyweight.
Also Ankalev is not a wrestler but a sambo player, that's true. But I think everyone would agree that his matches are boring.
The next card will feature Ankalev and Rakic. I don't think Ankalev will have much trouble.

Pages: « 1 ... 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 [648]
  Print  

Jump to: